Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 9 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Recovering from the hit just in time to hear Starry anounce the next party game. Following her instructions he plopped down to wait for the game to begin. When it started he was picked immediately.

"Truth"

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 9 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Kestrel Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 pm

The gryphon did not have to move very far when this new game started up. In fact he did not really move at all, just sort of turned around in place. The big gryphon, even sitting down towered above almost all the guests that had sat around him.

Kes was not really looking forward to this game, unlike the pinata Truth or Dare would require talking or preforming embarrassing actions in front of others for the sake of their entertainment no doubt. Great...just great.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm

"I dare you to- oh wait, damn. Okay, uh, let's see... truth..." Starry poked herself in the side of the head, struggling for ideas. Suddenly, a brilliant taunt just came to her mind.

"Have you ever been with a mare before? Because if not, then you should have chosen dare."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 pm

For a moment Scrap sat there silent as his brain tried to comprehend what he just heard.

"No I haven't been with a mare yet..." Scrap replied his voice heavy with shame. At this time he finally processed the second portion of the question "WAIT WHAT WAS THAT SECOND PART!"

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Starry grinned mischievously. "It's your turn, Sparkles. You have to ask truth or dare." She was referring, of course, to the glitter that he had been doused in.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 pm

With everypony distracted by Starry and her coltfriend, Violet was able to snatch up a foal’s weight in candy, the pile floating by her while she bore her signature wide grin.

When Starry hastily called for a game of Truth and Dare, Violet plopped down next to the mariachi griffon. She noisily munched on some candy as she watched the proceedings, laughing as Starry asked Scrap her question, and laughing even harder at Scrap’s response.

As Scrap thought of his own question, she turned to the griffon.

“Nice hat you got there. What’s your name?” she asked, grin on her face as she sucked on a lollipop.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"Ok, now its my turn...who should I pick?" Scrap mused out loud as he viewed the arraid party goers. "Ok got it! Kes! Truth or Dare?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 pm

"Okay then Kes, just give me a sec to think of the question." Scrap said before entering a state if deep thought for a few seconds. "Ok got it now, how'd you get that mask?"

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Trails grinned after Starry as she walked over to the center of the room. Go ahead and walk it off. He took his time walking over to the circle, lighting a smoke on the way. As he sat down he noticed just how small the center was, it took him another minute to forget he wasn't outside. Long enough that he missed the first round.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:04 am

"Made it m'self" Kes said his cold eyes narrowing, softening for the barest moment of time before returning to their usual impermeable frigidity. Memories of the masks origins flashed through his mind, dark memories, dead memories.

They cleared up soon enough and then Kes began looking for his own person to ask. He finally settled on the Blue mare that had been hosting this event thus far; Starry.

"Blue, truth or dare?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 am

Starry pointed her hoof assertively towards Kes. "Dare! Hit me with your best shot!" she exclaimed, challenging him.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 am

"Dare ya ta' let Trail's tie ya up again fer two turns." Kes said, motioning to the earth pony sitting a few ponies away from Starry in the circle.

It wasn't the best dare, but Kes had a feeling it would be a bit more punishing than say...making the pony do a back-flip or chug a bottle of hot-sauce.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 am

Starry sighed. She didn't know why she expected anything less from a dare. "I'd probably be more comfortable if Trails wasn't tying me up in a public setting, but alright. Let's get this over with." She rolled on her back and pressed her four hooves together for Trails to tie. "Just don't forget to untie me after two rounds," she said, speaking to Trails.

"Cross!" she said, looking over at him. "Truth or dare?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 am

Cross Shuddered as everpony turned to Cross, he knew either option was horrid when Starry was asking.

At least he didn't have to wear that steel ranger costume anymore. That was long gone....

"I'll guess I'll go with a moment of truth....."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 am

Trails smirked at Starry and rose to his hooves. He took his time tying the knots. Making sure each was an example of artisan rope skills and just tight enough to make her go a bit sweaty. When he was done Starry was trussed up better than anyone, or anything, he'd taken the time to tie before.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:37 am

Shutter moved aside slightly, to give trails some space while he tied up Starry.

"Hmm...actually...Trails, Right? hold that pose!"

He said quickly, whipping out the disposable camera, and snapping a picture of Starry in this embarrasing moment!

"Now THATS a scoop! Oh, we are gonna have some interesting photos by the end of tonight!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 am

Starry struggled against the ropes. Yup, not even an escape artist would be able to get out of these things. "Okay, Cross, does this turn you on? Admit it, it does, doesn't it?" Starry was, of course, referring to herself, wearing the skimpy sword mare armor and completely tied up. "Also, and I know I'm not allowed to ask two truths, but the first one was just for teasing, but were you the jerk who flung me around like a baton? Do you have any idea how dizzy I got? and- ack! Shutter! No!" Starry was blushing again, and struggling fiercely against the ropes. "Gimmie that camera! Don't you dare show anypony those pictures!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 am

"Yes" Cross said it with the straightest face possible

"Scrap Parts, Truth or Dare?"

Last edited by Cross Roads on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 am

Shutter laughed, as he held the camera away from Starry...not that he had to, considering she was rather tied up at the moment, but it just felt like the right thing to do in this situation.

"Oh, but Starry! I thought you wanted me to take a picture of you posed! And I'm pretty sure there's a scene in that Sword Mares comic which is ALL too similar to this, right? You sure showed me that page enough times back in the wagon...I would say you're pulling off this pose perfectly! What a model!"

He said with a chuckle, as he delighted in his slight revenge. Sure, he'd totally rip up the picture later in a second if Starry really wanted him too...but right now, this bit of teasing was just delicious!
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 am

"Me again huh? Well I cant possibly look like a bigger idiot, so dare!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:04 am

"Cross! That was a terrible answer! You don't get a turn for an answer like that!" Starry seemed displeased, though she really just wanted a chance to turn the tables on Shutter. "Shutter! Truth or dare!"

Starry grinned deviantly.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:10 am

Shutter laughed, as he slipped the camera away.

"Okay then...Dare! What do you wish of me, O master?"

He said, still chuckling away. Shutter was clearly finally starting to get into the party spirit!
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 am

Okay Shutter! I dare you to let Trails tie you up and then eat one of those spicy cupcakes! The one on the table, over there, with the red frosting and sprinkles." Starry tilted her head in the direction of the table, as she obviously couldn't just point to it with her hoof.

"Oh, and Trails, would you be a dear and set Shutter down right next to me? I want to see the look on his face after he's eaten the cupcake."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

Trails pulled out some of his spare rope, until recently it had been the reigns for his brahmin. Now it was just some blood stained rope. He tied up shutter much more gruffly and simply. A basic hogtie which, as he proved earlier, he could do blind folded. Trails picked Shutter up with his teeth and swung him next to Starry with a grunt. Then with a sigh he shoved the cupcake into Shutter's mouth, taking another for himself.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 am

"Thanks Trails!" Starry said, as she watched Shutter's expression with devilish delight. "How do you like your cupcake, Shutter?"

Part of her couldn't help but think that maybe she'd been too hard on him. She loved exchanging playful gestures with Shutter, but this seemed to be based more in malice. Starry had disappointed herself. "Uh, you don't have to eat the cupcake," she whispered to him. "I could float some punch over here for you, if you need it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 pm