Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 12 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 am

"Just wanted to see if i could get him to take off the glasses." Trails mumbled. "I dare you to take those potatoes and go to the tavern acting like a leprecolt. Without your glasses on."
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 12 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Athanix Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:36 am

Athanix just grabbed the potatoes and stuffed them in his pockets as he folded his glasses and also stuffed those in his pockets.

"Well, I'm off now ya crazeh, kooky, cracked colt! At least without me glasses I c'n act like the inebriated dispomaniacs that the Irish as so fabled to be!" Athanix said as he slowly made his way to what kind of looked like the door. The entire world seemed farther away from him as the sights and sounds became less and less clear and his vision almost faded into a blurry mess.

Athanix hap-hazardously made his way to what looked like the door and extended a hoof.

"Now remember, if I don't return it is probably because I got my flank handed to me by some random shit-smeared mongrels that I owe caps!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:40 am

Starry glanced around the room after Athanix had left. It was quiet for quite some time. "So uh, I don't think we're gonna wait for Athanix to return... does somepony want to take a shot at asking truth or dare?" Starry offered up the power to the first pony willing to take it.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Sure can I have another turn? I'm sorry I didn't do it right, this is my first time playing"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 am

"Go ahead, Cross," Starry told him, "Ask whoever you like." She was more than willing to give Cross the turn, seeing as how he hadn't had one since the beginning of the game.

Last edited by Starry Night on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 am

"ATHANIX!!!" Cross stood up on his hind legs and pointed at the zebra with his hoof, "TRUTH OR DARE OR BE DESTROYED!!!" adding extra enthusiasm to make his point.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:53 am

Athanix barely made out Cross's voice as he turned around and spoke once more.

"Dare!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 am

"Athanix.....I" Cross drawed out some shades....making him 20% cooler,

"I.....Cross.....Roads.......Dare.....You.......Athanix the Zebra.....TO!!!"

Cross pulled up a DJ stand and some stereos, and he dropped the bass

"DANCE!!!"
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

Athanix just whipped his cloak off as he suddenly appeared on his hind legs mid-shuffle.

"Pony rock!" Athanix said. He was smiling until he realized that he was in fact not a pony.

...Whatever!
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 am

Trails walked over to the pile of costumes and grabbed the head of the robot costume. It looked like a modified ammo crate with eye holes, a slit for a mouth, and painted gold. He shoved it on his head and got behind Athanix and started dancing.

"Every day I'm applebuckin."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 am

Starry leaped to her hooves and started to dance along. She didn't know any of the words, but she was just as excited as anypony else to show off her sweet dance moves.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 am

"Come Everypony! This is DJ CROSS!!! LET'S GIVE A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STARRY NIGHT!!!! Now All of you on that dance floor doing the pony shuffle so we can make this the best birthday party EVERRRRR!!!!!!"

Last edited by Cross Roads on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 am

Zestari blinked in confusion as everyone started dancing. She was just beginning to understand the last game then suddenly everypony was dancing. She looked around the room blinking dazedly and slowly got to her hooves.

“We’re dancing now?” She asked nopony in particular, still not sure what the trigger was to move from the Truth or Dare game to the dancing, and began swaying in time to the energetic beat coming from the sound system.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Kestrel may have grudgingly went along with the costumes, allowed himself to be beaten by foam bats and not retaliate with force, and even agreed to play this little game of Truth or dare...

But he would not be dancing.

He could dance, in fact, he was actually pretty good at dancing. His agility and strength meant he could move in ways only a few folk could. The way he saw it though, he had not been dared to dance; thus, he would not dance.

Instead he would just sit in place stoically watching the others as they moved about, dancing and shuffling in time with the Pony Rock Anthem.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Dancing, music, athanix doing the pony shuffle? this party just got twenty percent cooler. Sky began to do the pony shuffle also, cause. Why not? its fun to dance to everypony.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 pm

At first when the music started Scrap was too embarrassed to get up and start dancing and he just sat there awkwardly. That is he realized that he had absolutely nothing to lose in the way of shame by getting up and dancing, even if he did look like a huge idiot.

Following the realization that recent events at the party had stripped him of his dignity Scrap said what the heck and did the pony shuffle.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:13 pm

The song came to an end and Trails took off the robot head. He got back down on all fours and walked up to Cross' magically appearing DJ booth. He looked over the switchboard and promptly decided this was one thing he couldn't do so he grabbed the mic instead.

"Hey Cross! Give me a beat. Everypony else I want you to jump,
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Cross dropped the anthem, and brought out a new beat,

"Aright Every this is HAPPPPYYYYY Trails....and he's telling you...to...JUMP!!!!"

Cross mixd the beats and grabbed the mic and began to sync off with Trails, this party was just getting started!!!!!
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Trails jumped up on one of the speakers for the last verse and grabbed one of the foam bats. He started swinging it wildly at cans and bottles he had tossed into the air. It reminded him of those rockponies he'd met in Stalliongrad. Now those ponies knew how to party.

"Truth or dare?" He asked the crowd at large
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Scrap was still dancing to the music when a can hit by Trails hit him on the head. Scrap only paused for a second after Trails asked truth or dare.

"Dare" Scrap yelled out hoping that his voice would be heard.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

"I dare you," Trails pointed at Scrap, his voice hoarse after yelling the last verse,"to spin around three times, eat a spicy cupcake, and do a hoofstand."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Shutter...had never felt more lost in his life...

At first, he had been sitting down, playing a game of truth and dare...and now, it somehow turned into a massive dance party! How did THAT happen?! ...Better question, what did Shutter do now? He couldn't dance! (Unless you cound slightly swaying side to side as dancing, and he didn't think many ponies did...)

Very confused, he slowly stood up, and shuffled away from the dancing, hoping he could get away to the corner before he was spotted...
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Starry darted toward Shutter, having spotted him making his way to the corner. "Shutter! Truth or dare!" Starry asked him, grinning widely.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

The excitement from dancing was still in Scrap's system and he replied to Trails with an enthusiastic Lets do this.

After spinning around the required 3 times, Scrap levitated a cupcake to himself and as he was preforming a hoofstand ate the whole thing.

Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Shutter squeaked, having not expected Starry to spot him so soon! (Then again...it WAS Starry...)

"Um...er...Truth?"
    Shutter said, thinking there was no way he could be forced to dance with that answer!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 pm