Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+10
Undertaker
Sketch
Lightning Flash
Meadowsong
Ashen Coat
Pendant
Sky
Kestrel
Sparks Facade
Zestari
14 posters

Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale

Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale Empty Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale

Post by Zestari Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome lover of pony adventure!

This is an adventure intended for new or low-level characters, although some veterans may be allowed to help show the ropes, if they wish to participate. The plan is that the party will be hired to explore a small Ministry of Morale (MoM) building that has just unexpectedly become accessible.

Within, they will experience puzzles and challenges set up and crafted by the clever MoM employees, and hopefully the character's trials will help them acquire gear, form friendships, have fun, and with a bit of fortune, strike it lucky. As is to be expected in a MoM building you never know what might be around the next corner.

I will run the thread, via the Game Warden, and therefore manage locations, monsters, loot and surprises! If you wish to contact me specifically, please PM my Zestari account, not the Game Warden account.

Similar to A Herbal Remedy, I am again seeking about 5 stalwart adventurers (though I may increase or decrease this number depending upon interest) and priority will be given to those who are new to the RP.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread, and I'll start the thread when I've finished with A Herbal Remedy, the group is ready, or once it's full.

Onwards!
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale Empty Re: Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale

Post by Sparks Facade Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:22 pm

You had me at Puzzles
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 pm

I can be one of the vets if you want me to be, otherwise i wish you luck in this endeavor
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

hmmm i might try this out, if not then i could be as a guide to place or something and the rest of you go inside the place.

either way its all good.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Hey hey hey...here I am!

Finally.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 pm

I haven't been able to use Ashen much besides in Harmony, so if you need another higher-level player to lead the others he's available. And exploring a building full of shiny secrets is certainly within his field of interest.

Regardless I do hope this works out well for you. Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale 3446098708
    Meadowsong
    Meadowsong
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Meadowsong Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:55 am

Could I come along too?
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 am

You seem to already have alot of high level members but if you need a certain pegasus stallion, he's always here. And if not, best of luck with this thread!
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am

Gonna just...join this here thread...
    Undertaker
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Undertaker Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 am

Count me on on this one, I need to take this old one for a spin.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

A short update, pony adventurers!

The grippingly riveting, and rivetingly gripping plot of Party Supplies is nearly ready, 'A Herbal Remedy' rapidly heads towards conclusion, and like most ponies, I’m not wearing any pants. I expect we might be ready to go in a day or two. So prepare to have your rivets gripped.

The tentative list of ponies I have accepted for this foray into one of Pinkie's ministry building's are as follow:

Vet:

Kestrel

Newbies:

Sparks Facade
    Pendant
    Meadowsong
    Rough Sketch
    Undertaker

This list may change depending on my mood and ambition up until we start the thread.

Thank you for your attention, fellow wastelanders!
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm

im in and have know idea how i got here. Party Supplies: A Moral On Morale 1253584575

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:29 pm

If i can, i'd like to join in if my character is accepted. It opens a lot of possibilities.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Can I join?
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

I believe that Zesty is all filled up...
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Does that mean I can't join?
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Party Supplies is full. And was supposed to start now. Except I didn't get the post done and now I'm too sleepy to think. Sorry Everypony, tomorrow.

The final list, No exceptions:

Kestrel
    Sparks Facade
    Pendant
    Meadowsong
    Rough Sketch
    Undertaker
    Day Dream

Once again, apologies for missing my self-imposed deadline. I expect you all to bring this up in chat, so I feel suitably chastised. :D
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 am

Without further ado, I present PARTY SUPPLIES!
    Gollgath
    Gollgath
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Gollgath Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

If you ever need anymore stalwart adventurers (newbs), i would be very interested in joining this thread. I just started two days ago and I would like to learn XD, if you have any room that is.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Bump. We need to work on this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 am