Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Mona Tones
Happy Trails
Sound Wave
Blitz
Shooting Spectrum
Pendant
Atriark
Lightning Flash
Night-Shade
Kira
Zestari
15 posters

Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~

Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~ Empty Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~

Post by Zestari Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:08 am

An expensive item has been stolen from Stableton’s weapon store, and the owner wants some brave volunteers to go get it back. After following the thief’s trail, the party finds itself in an odd little town where things may or may not be as they seem. They’ll need to stay on their toes (so to speak) and use their wits and their diplomatic and investigatory skills (gasp!) to track down the culprit. Expect a healthy amount of underlying silliness.

This will be a short adventure serving as an introduction to the new system that’s being introduced to the board. As a result, it won’t start until after the new system officially goes up. Once it does, don’t forget to revise your character!

There will be exposition (where necessary) on what I’m doing as GW “behind the scenes” to provide context and explain why things are happening as they are.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~ Empty Re: Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~

Post by Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 am

I am in, already have my character updated with the new system so I am ready and look forward to see what we can do with this.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~ Empty Re: Frequently Axed Questions [Wild Wasteland] ~{New System}~

Post by Night-Shade Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 am

I already converted my character to the new system. When will this thread start? Is this the "test" Cross Roads has been talking about? I'm in either way.

Last edited by Night-Shade on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Would be cool to see Lightning in this. We'll see what happens.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 am

Sure, I'm in. Wouldn't mind seeing what the new system has.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:41 am

I'm in. Sketch may be too, can't know for sure though.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm almost done converting Spec.
    and I would love to see her support stats in action!
    Count me in
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm in, clearly we need an amazingly stupid stallion to reduce the seriousness of this situation.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 am

Count me in!!! :D
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Count me in if there's room.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

I just finished updating Mona completely for the new system. I'd you have some space, then sign me up!
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:58 am

Hi, all you wonderful ponies!

A short update!

This thread is still on the radar and I encourage anyone who's still interested, to sign up. With the number of apps we have currently, I'm thinking of creating two groups, so don't be shy if the number of people who've applied already was putting you off!

There is a bit of a delay starting this, as I'm busy, busy, busy with the new system stuff. But I hope to start things soon.

Thanks for your attention everypony!
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 am

I'll get on board with this if I can.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

I suppose i shall join. so i can get aquainted with the new ststem when it finnaly is adopted.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm down, hopefully i should be accepted when the new system is up. If not i'll be looking for the next adventure. :)
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

It’s happened, ponies! The new system is finally ready, and updated character sheets are finally being reviewed for approval!

The following characters have had their character sheets approved for the new system:

• Nopony at all

The following characters need to work on their new character sheets a bit more:

• Kira
    • Night-Shade
    • Lightning Flash
    • Rough Sketch
    • Shooting Spectrum
    • Blitz
    • Happy Trails
    • Mona Tones
    • Galactic Dash
    • Blast Cap
    • Tremors

The following characters are yet to submit character sheets for the new system:

• Atriark
    • Pendant
    • Sound Wave

Sadly, you can’t partake of the wonders and mysteries of Frequently Axed Questions unless you’re in that top, currently empty list. Get on it, everypony!
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

I don't even see what I've got to change for mine.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Updated upon your input.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Okay, Im entirely new to the 'system', and this is a new character.

So, im in. I may still need to do things with my character to get it truly approved.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Nevermind, Zesty, I think I got it all done right, thanks to that spreadsheet.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Far as I know I'm up to date, cause I wouldn't have been accepted otherwise right?

Edit: Just read the comment and fixed the mistakes.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 am

Got my character, Rookie, approved. Willing to sign up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:03 am