Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete)

Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete) Empty Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

b]==Basic Information==[/b]
    Name: Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Race: Griffin

==Physical Description==
    Picture: profile picture
    Coat Colour: Rust
    Mane and Tail Colour: Black and White
    Eye Colour: Emerald

==Personality==
    I have a dark demeanor which can account for why others don't talk to me.. When I talk most people listen to me. When I walk into a room it grows silent. When I face hard situations with others I try to convince them to my point of view instead of seeing it their way. I was raised up to value hard work and to respect others. I laughed at those morals when I discover the real world, was a hard and dangerous place. I tried to show kindness to everyone I meet but that turned into trouble when I ran into a group of slavers. I saw the things they did and was horrified it changed me from the kind proud person my parents raised to a vicious person.

==History==
    My parents died when I was about ten, and after that I traveled the wastes looking for somewhere to belong. The first place I arrived at was Old Appleloosa. I saw the caged ponies and guards patrolling the walls and thought it was a sinister place. I slowly walked into the town and was meet by another griffin. "What brings another griffin to this filthy place," he asked seeming happy to see me. "My parents just died and I am trying to find my own place in the world," I replied. He looked at me with a smile on his face. "Join me and be a slaver." he offered. I looked at him for a little bit and finally said, "No." He looked at me with an understanding.
    I stayed there for two days until finally leaving and heading for a place called Stableton. On the way I encountered raiders and other slaver camps. Each time they gave me room until I went into a huge slaver town. That is when I really messed up. I decided to stay the night in their bar, but little known to me they were looking for a griffin to cover them from the air. They drugged my drink that night and I woke up in a cage. "Work for us and we will let you live," their leader asked me when he entered the room. "Never," I replied. "Fine then I will have to force you too," he laughed after he said that. They kept me there for tens days. They only gave me food and water when only necessary. On the tenth day I finally said "I will help you." Their leader looked at me with a smile.
    After that I worked for them and still do. I still remain here because they have a pony I had meet on my travels and have threatened to kill her if I refuse them.

==SPECIAL==
    Strength: 8
    Perception: 5
    Endurance: 5
    Charisma: 4
    Intelligence: 6
    Agility: 6
    Luck: 6

==Secondary Attributes==
    Health: 175
    DT: 7
    AP: 32
    RM: 3
    Crit Threshold: 94
    Botch Threshold: 5
    Dodge: 18

==Skills==
    Barter: 18
    Energy Weapons: 20
    Explosives: 20
    Guns: 22
    Lockpick: 20
    Medicine: 37 [Tag]
    Melee: 43 [Tag]
    Repair: 22
    Science: 22
    Sneak: 22
    Speech: 18
    Survival: 33 [Tag]
    Unarmed: 20

==Racial Attributes==
    Natural DT: 4
    Natural unarmed damage: 8
    Can learn griffon martial arts.
    Death From Above: Capable of flight.
    You Can Run: Sneak rolls against you take a -5 penalty. +1 to Readiness rolls.
    I Can See Forever: Can increase Perception to 12 via perks.

==Traits==
    Heavy Hoofed: Your melee and unarmed attacks do +5 damage, but deal -15 critical damage.
    Intimidating Presence: You have a powerful, unsettling presence. Some NPCs may be more careful about what they do or say around you so as not to arouse your ire, but you take

a -1 penalty to RM.

==Perks==
    List your perks obtained from level ups here.

==Inventory==
    A 9mm pistol (Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 5)
    A knife (Damage: 19 – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 4)
    Slaver Vest
    300 caps' worth of money or tradable items.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete) Empty Re: Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:08 am

Level up
    Health 175+10=185
    AP 32+1=33
    Caps 250+108=358
    Skills (13 point on level up)
    Medicine 37+3=40
    Survival 33+7=40
    Guns 22+3=25
    (0 points left)
    Perk
    Extra Special +1 to Perception
    Increase one of your SPECIAL attributes by 1. This perk can be taken up to 10 times.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete) Empty Re: Mar-Vale Blackwing [Griffin] (Complete)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Level up
    Health 185+10=195
    Caps 408+108=516
    Skills
    Guns 25+5=30
    Melee 41+5=46
    Speech 18+3=21
    Perk
    Ready to Gallop
    +2 to Readiness rolls.
    Requirements: Perception 6

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:04 am