Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+3
Whitefeather
Viktor Diesel
Bone Head
7 posters

Gone caravanning

Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Gone caravanning  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gone caravanning

Post by Swift Claws Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

Swift finished off her gecko meat as she stood up to look at Dogg "we dig those traps the zebra talked off but make them deeper, so when the ponies fall down they can't get out." She moved to one of the X's she drew with a smile. She pushed one paw into the dirt lightly seeing it impress down "So when the fight is all over we can dig beside the holes and stab the ponies for their meat." She knew the ponies of the group would call it raider like but hell some of them were raiders.

Swift thought for a second before looking at the zebra as he watched them and waved a paw "Come here my plan and bring Bones." She dug the first hole till only her head was sticking out knowing it was more then enough to trap a pony inside. She had a bit of drool on her chin as she thought of the pony meat she would enjoy if the plan worked.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Bone head heard swift mention his name and with a flap of his wings, made the short hover over to the road being trapped. "Well miss swift as delectable as pony meat is. I'm afraid our bags will be too laden with pilfered goods for a carcass to snake on." The griffin held up a talon and begin to scratch his chin in thought. "However i like the idea of tapping pits. If the zebra can avoid taking a nasty spill into one, then we may be able to take a few prisoners. Maybe even use them as pack mules."

Dogg frowned at the news that pony meat wasn't going to be on the menu for "Fresh" goods. But the large diamond dog was not above eating the deceased. And if the ambush went well then there would be more then a few slaver bodies to munch. "Dogg go dig pits now." He said with a smile as he moved over to one of the X's that swift marked earlier. "Come miss pretty dog." He motioned to swift.

With sanctity and happy now alone at the camp fire the battlesaddle wielding earth pony batted her eyes at the unicorn. "Well that just leaves us. Alone. With nopony else watching." She said in a playful tone as she scotted a little closer to him.
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 am

Swift opened her mouth to reply to Bones but just shrugged and agreed with his logic seeing no flaws in it, even though she wanted to enjoy some nice steak before she walked over with a smile hearing the word pretty from Dogg, she stood next to him at the next X in the line before digging down to her neck again with a smile she hopped out and called to him “Make it as deep as your neck.” She walked to the other side letting Dogg handle that one since he looked big enough to make a good sized hole for the little slavers coming in. She sniffed the air and started laughing looking towards camp, thinking to herself “I might not be the only one here in heat.” She shook her head setting about the next hole she had marked. She thought of something that seemed strange to her as she climbed out of the hole moving to the next.

Why had Dogg called her pretty, it weighed on her mind like an itch you want to scratch but can’t seem to find? She was about to dig into the next X before she stopped and looked over to the giant diamond dog and called out “Why did you call me pretty?” The last time she had even talked to a diamond dog was her family and they only called her a monster for killing her own mother, the thought brought a shiver to her spine. “Not that I don’t mind it’s just out of place since I don’t know you.” She was having trouble focus on the task at paw so she wanted answers.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 am

Sanctity rolled his eyes as he looked at Happy, knowing she was going to keep going on this until she got what she wanted. "You've heard all my ghost stories" he said, before taking another spoonful of his soup.

The calm that had come over him started to recede however as Happy realized they were all alone and started to move close to him. He blushed a little and looked at the ground, before giggling. "You really haven't changed, have you?" he asked, equally as playfully.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:17 am

Thread has moved to the new site. Please Post there. Due to the move the 3 day rule had been suspended, but please don't delay your post.

http://falloutequestria.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=102

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content