Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+3
Whitefeather
Viktor Diesel
Bone Head
7 posters

Gone caravanning

Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Gone caravanning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gone caravanning

Post by Sanctity Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Sanctity ground his teeth softly as the pair of unknown faces started to banter one another casually, their voices loud, boisterous and annoying in a way that made his brain wish to take leave of this situation even more than it already did. Thankfully, Bones (of all the people) decided to step in and shut them the hell up, which was appreciated. The threat of brutal murder was not, but, well he'd not expected to come here and not have at least a veiled threat against his continued existence. Besides, he was already rather more threatened than the ponies besides him.

He then looked at the zebra ghoul, a soft smile under his cloak "So, the pony who came here wearing a dark cloak and standing in silence isn't a 'stealth operative'?" he asked wryly, trying to make his voice sound deeper than normal to diguise himself as much as possible from their raider 'partners'.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 am

Bone turned his gaze to the zebra, "Of course, the whole point of an ambush is stealth." Bone was happy the hear that several of the group seemed to know a thing or two about being sneaky. "Well if that's all the questions then lets not waste anymore time." Bone signaled to the two raiders that accompanied him in the elevator. "But I can't completely rely on your skills. If things go south then me and my cohorts here will bring the real firepower." The earth pony and diamond dog moved to flank their leader, the mare giving a smile as she looked down on unicorn in the cloak.

The DD turned to bone, "Dogg no like this. Why we need stupid town ponies." He questioned. "Because." bone replied. "Dogg fucked things up the first time. Be happy you still have your hide, let alone my trust." the griffin barked. Suddenly the earth pony let out a squee as she deciphered who the cloaked pony was. "Oh my goddess, sanc? Is that you hiding under there?
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 am

Sanctity moved back softly as Happy drew closer, but she still managed to get a look under his hood. Oh, this was not good. He glared daggers at her from under his hood as he tried to think of how to respond.

"Hello Miss Days. Been a while." He said, his voice as cold as he could make it, whilst he silently begged her to shut up. If Bones' grunts knew about this he'd be fucked six way to Seaddle.
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Tiberius looked to the cloaked pony with a raised brow. "You do realise the term "Cloak and Dagger" is not always to be taken literally by everypony, yes?" He remarked before the griffon spoke again, mentioning how it was an ambush and stealth would be needed. "Wonderful. I am ready to move anytime."
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Diesel nodded as he looked back at Bone, "Sounds easy enough, we Diamond Dogs could easily dig a ditch trap for them so they can't run away from us." Smiling he looked at Swift to see if she would agree with his plan on a trap. Sitting down for a bit he decided it best to rest his legs while he could before they took off.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Happy days was practicably bouncing with joy, "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" She chanted ash she moved up to sanctity and nearly pushed her muzzle against his. "It has been sooooooo long. I missed you." Happy pounced onto the unicorn and pinned him to the ground as her tail flicked playfully back and forth. "But your back now, I'm so happy you came back." Happy was about to start crushing sanctity with a hug when bone head spoke up. "Stand down miss days." he said through the biggest grin on his face. The mare frowned and got off of the buck, returning to bone's side. "If your quite done with your old colt toy? Then it's time to move." Bone started towards the door, a unicorn on the balcony opening it with his magic, as the griffin signaled for the rest of the group to fallow. "Let the hunt begin." He said as he stepped out into the daylight
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Diesel sighed as he stood back up, once again Bone was living up to his name and ignoring most of what was said. Walking out behind him he made sure to stretch at the right moment and crack the door frame open with his arms. Casually walking out behind Done he looked back, "Sorry for the door..." Shrugging he pulled out his machete and gave it a look over before sheathing it again.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Sanctity yelped slightly as the mass of earth pony collided with him, knocking him down to the floor, the hood of his cloak falling from his head as he maneuvered himself in an attempt to cover his flanks. Don't laugh, don't laugh, for the love of Luna don't laugh he thought to himself, as his face slowly twisted into a smile as he remembered why he had liked her. He let out a stifled, strangled laugh as she compressed him with one of her bear hugs.

After she got off him, he sucked in a deep breath to replenish his now hungry lungs, and in an attempt to shake off the... less savoury thoughts were clouding his mind right about now. Damn it, why did it have to be Happy? Why couldn't it have been Razor? Or Golden? Was Bones doing this on purpose, just to fuck with him? Actually, that made a lot of sense, but it was going to be hard to concentrate with her around. Was he intentionally sabotaging him? Possibly, but that made no sense what so ever, unless he wanted to keep the blackmail open by claiming he hadn't done his job...

Celestia on a stick. He was doomed.

He sighed softly as he followed the rest of them out, leaving his weapons holstered as he walked alongside them in silence for a moment, blinking a few times as his eyes readjusted. He looked around for a moment and felt a little tired preemptively as he realised how much travelling they were going to have to do. He looked back at Happy and grimaced slightly as he thought about just how easy it was to fall back into old habits. But, screw it, he needed this. He sided up by the pony.

"Hey uh... you still carry the good stuff?" he asked quietly, hoping she'd figure out what he meant.
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am

True Cause remained quiet as she seemed to fall into the background, it was better that way really. Spending her time quietly observing everything that went on, particularly the conversation that seemed to take place briefly before they all started heading out between Sanctity and Bone and... Happy? Old friends. Maybe more, she wasn't sure, but that always boded well right? Helping a brutish looking group with apparently one of their former member with them, already they'd been threatened and they were giving them weapons?

She shook her head ever so slightly as she trotted out after them, casually floating her pistols out from their holsters to make sure everything was chambered properly and then just... keeping them floating by herself and pointed by the ground.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

Happy looked quizzically at sanctity, "The good stuff? I really don't think now is the time for that kind of stuff. I mean i missed you but maybe when we get back to the bone yard, and can be alone." she said with a seductive look on her face. To her credit she managed to hold that look for a few good seconds before she burst out laughing. "Oh i'm just kidding sanc, I know what you mean." she said with a smile before she pulled a suitcase out of seemingly nowhere and opened it. "I got dash, stampede, buck, rampage," She listed off the chems as she pointed them out in the suitcase, "and today only I got a special on PTMs." She lifted up a tin of modified me mintals in one hoof. "so what you fancy today?" she asked casually.

Bone head raised his eyebrow when happy took out the suitcase, "Where did she? he started to ask but decided to not question it, for as long as he could remember that mare was a mystery.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 am

Sanctity blushed heavily and looked away from her. Oh god, why? Well, he knew why, but still, right now? In front of a few ponies he'd only just met, and a few who probably thought they knew him? This was not good for his contnued credibillity. Part of him felt a little warmed to see that she wasn't angry at him for leaving them, but he quashed that as soon as he recognised it. She was a raider still, she was everything he'd promised himself he'd stop being.

He took a breath and held it in for a few seconds as he steadied himself, before responding to her. "I'll take 3 of Dash" he said, before tilting his head to the side as he looked at the tin that was being presented to him "Guess I'll try one o' those PTM's as well" he added, levitating a bundle of 100 caps over to her, hoping there'd be a few left over after she took her price.
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Swift smiled at Viktor as he put up the idea of the ditch trap. "I love setting up surprises under the ground just ask lil Miss Blue." She pointed towards True until her attention was noticed by the ponies talking. As soon as the raider tackled the pony Swift burst out laughing "I thought only diamonds dogs got like that in heat, but I guess ponies are much more forceful."

She felt that Bones wanted to be on the way so as she was laughing she took out her pistol and checked it over before walking out after Viktor and True laughing even more at the door frame "I guess it can't help but bust laughing at my jokes." She looked back in at Fea and called out "Come on." She fell in step beside Viktor as the group moved out her pistol still in paw being checked over.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 am

Fea was honeslty quite un amused by the antics of those around her, not to mention the over abundance of emotions that the ponies showed in reality she saw all of this as just a social party that did not need to be had as there target progressed further and further along as they sat here talking amongst themselves, and now, were passing out a leisure, she knew from past experience of Sanctity's view upon such impairment inducing substances but because he was a pony she could really care less as he still, to her, showed a level of competence and knowing that proved he was above letting the substance dictate his actions. As such she saw no real problem in the matter than the one of there lolly gagging.

So the griffiness was more than glad to follow after the group as they left though upon Swifts habit of speaking to her in low griff was rather bothersome "Swift, I speak clear Equestrian, not to be rude or anything" a faint smile at the diamond dog as she fell into step beside Bones, since Sanctity rather seemed ashamed of his controlled addiction and would rather be left alone, Bone was her next option of 'most likely to not piss me off' list.
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 am

True's temper quietly flared in her head for just am oment though she showed few signs of it, she was such a small thing, the addition of lil' onto her title was aggravating but she knew better than to show such things. She kept to herself again, remaining quiet despite Swift's constant laughing and joking. Somewhere True wondered if perhaps there was just something wrong with the femal Diamond Dog, maybe sheh ad nerve damage and it felt like she was being constantly tickled or something... in any case.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Happy days grabbed the sack of caps and jangled it next to her ear, "That will do, but only because your getting the cute stallion discount." She said with a smile as she hoofed over the chems.

After about 15 minutes of walking through rocky barren terrain, the group came across something. Not the caravan, or any sign of it's passing, but a single gecko. The young gecko was eating a freshly killed roach and turned to the approaching creatures, letting out a hiss. Dogg didn't seem to like that, the mutt pushed his way to the front of the group and growled at the gecko witch in turn hissed back. after a few seconds the diamond dog charged at the small critter, it abandoning it's meal and took off running. "Damn it dogg we don't have time for this!" Bone head yelled. He didn't hear him the dog was running on instinct now. Dogg chased the gecko into a small hole in one of the rocks, the mutt sticking his muzzle in after it. There was a loud yelp as dogg retreated from the hole, the gecko dangling from his nose by it's teeth. There was more hissing, coming from every direction. Geckos of various shapes and sizes started to crawl out of the landscape surrounding the group, all looking rather hostile to the intruders in their territory. "Great." bone head sighed. "This is going to delay us. At least i'll get to see how well we fight together." he added with a smile as he prepped his razor talons.

Enemies:
    1 young gecko (hanging on Dogg's nose)
    5 adult geckos
    3 geckos hunters
    2 fire geckos

Apart form dogg and the young gecko it will take 5 AP for a melee character to reach any enemies and vise versa
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 am

True Cause watched as Dogg went in after the tiny little gecko, quietly thinking to herself .oO(That won't end well...) and sure enough there went the dog coming back out with the little bastard attached to his nose, she thought briefly about shooting at it where it was on the dog before the sounds of the others started up, "This should be interesting." she said and those already drawn pistols came up, well one of them did, the other floated down by her shoulder.

The pistol on her pistol squeezed... a lot, and very quickly as she took a few steps toward the group of emerging geckos, aiming at one of the adult geckos with a total of nine shots from the nine millimeter pistol toward one of the adult geckos, aiming to place all of her bullets into the thing, and if it went down before she was finished shooting she'd simply switch to the next adult gecko, hoping to take out what she assumed were the smaller ones first.

[Placing 9 shots at the Adult gecko, if it goes down, switch to the next. Guns 50, AP 4/49]
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am

Swift let out a laugh as Dogg went after the young gecko. "I guess he wants some lunch." She kept watching amused and nudged Viktor as Dogg pulled his muzzle out of the hole with the young gecko hanging off his nose. "Looks like he got a nose ornament." She kept laughing until she heard the first hiss then she went straight to growling bringing up her pistol to bear on a different adult gecko then True aimed at, loose 5 shots.

(Firing at an adult gecko with pistol 5 times. Guns 44 AP used 30.)
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 am

Sanctity was starting to feel a little edgy as they trudged along. There were no tracks he could see here of ponies, let alone caravans. No signs of a firefight, no blood on the ground. Did the griff' even know where the hell he was taking them? Was he leading them into a trap? He didn't know what, but something felt even more terribly wrong than it should've been and the fact that he couldn't put his hoof on what exactly just put him even further on edge than normal. He kept his gun leveled in front of him, cloak back over his head as he watched the horizon, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

He was almost glad when the brutish Diamond Dog (differentiated from the other DD by him laughing internally at it, rather than with it) hurled past them, a gecko clinging to it's nose. If there was something he knew, it was killing gecko's. They were his normal prey when he hunted, and no-one really complained when you went a bit overboard killing one, because hey, it's just an animal.

He leveled the gun and fired two rounds at each of the fire geckos [36 AP, 65 Guns], backpedalling away from the geckos as he did so [5AP].
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

Diesel rolled his eyes at Swift as he listened to her laughing at Dogg, "Just what we need, a hyena on a stealth mission..." Sliding out his machete he looked around at the geckos that had shown up. As he watched the others react and shoot at their own targets he decided to go for one that wouldn't get him shot in the process. Letting out a deep growl he took off at the nearest Gecko Hunter, as soon as he got up to it he slammed the hilt of his blade into its back followed up by his blade cleaving into its flesh.

(Attacking Gecko Hunter; 5 AP to move leaves 25AP, 70 melee)
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Tiberius gave a small sigh as they departed, moreso at the dog that decided to break the door-frame of the building with it's bulk. Perhaps to try and be big and scary, or perhaps just because it was too stupid to control it's own muscles. Regardless, dogs were stupid anyway, as if by nature. But Tiberius followed anyway.

Tiberius proved himself right when the adequately named "Dogg" decided chasing a gecko would be a good idea. It took a mere moment of chasing for Dogg to discover that one gecko always meant more, but apparently there were a lot of geckos around here of varying type, how troublesome.

Now was the time to disappear, gain better ground and then attack the target appropriately. And so he did, slipping away from the group to maneuver around to put himself behind the two fire geckos, knife drawn.

If he found himself successful, he'd sneak up to the weakest of the two and start to viciously attack it with his knife, maybe even move onto the next one if he was fast enough.

(Sneaking (10 AP) and moving (5AP) to flank fire geckos whilst Sanctity shoots them, then attacking weakest fire gecko with knife as many times as possible with 20 AP left.)
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Whitefeather focused on following there little group they had going on blocking out the others her patience wearing thin for the day not in the mood for putting up with much anything, maybe it was the abundance of filthy Diamond Dogs or the fact that the lesser of all evil, earth ponies, were far and scarce. But other than following Bones she remained silent and focused as if none of the others even existed.

That is until Dogg yet out a yelp of pain, having pushed a gecko past it's 'flight' base sensor and kick started the thing into 'fight' mode heralding the rest of it's family to help. Knowing full well her next words were going to ruffle some fur she dictated the next sentence in High griff vs the well known low griff to other species " Bones you got to keep a tighter leash on that mutt of yours! " despite not having spoken it in awhile, using either equestrian or low griff, it was even odd for her but sentence was clear and full of rage.

Letting out a sigh she drew her .357 Revolver before taking aim at one of the Adults. She did feel bad for slaying these beasts, after all the younger gecko had tried to run and avoid battle, it was only due to Doggs negligence the family was forced to fight, and now die. But despite all this it was still them or her as such pulling the trigger came almost as a second nature to the female unloading four bullets into the adult gekos that Swift wasn't attacking, moving on once the creature was dead onto the next as to not waste bullets.

= = DRAWING
    .357 Revolver (-4ap)

= = FIRING (at adult gekos: 2 or 3)
    .357 Revolver x4 (-32ap)
    - GUNS : 35
    _____
    4ap remaining
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Bone head was one of the first to act, moving with viktor on the gecko hunters aiming to rip one, maybe two of the creatures apart with his talons. He used his wings to quickly close the distance and sank his talons into the gut one of the creatures and ripped out large chinks of meat, to the griffins surprise the gecko was still alive but only just barley. Happy days Planted herself as she aimed at the gecko hunter that wasent currently being shadowed by a wall of muscle and death. Her mini guns roared to life as she unloaded countless amounts of bullets into the reptile. The sound of gunfire was suddenly interrupted by a loud bang as the mini gun on her left side misfired, sending one of the bullets into the barrel and caused the gun to seize up. Meanwhile everything was going well in the world of viktor. The blunt attack with his blade's hilt stunned the gecko long enough for him to cleave the creatures arm clean off. The former hunter looked at it's bloody stump for a few seconds before falling over, dead. The gecko hunter currently bleeding all over bone head weakly bent it's head down and bit down on the griffin's neck. The one still standing hissed as it charged towards Happy days, but it's teeth where unable to get through the bulk of her armor an battle saddle.

True cause leveled her pistols on the smallest of the adult geckos. The first two shots hitting, the second bullet finding a nice home in the soft flesh of the gecko's neck, causing it to stumble and made the 3 shot miss. However the next 9mm buried it'self in the gecko's skull, killing it. With the first creature down she moved on to the next one and unloaded five more shots, three of them finding their target. Swift was soon to fallow in The blue mare's example. Almost all of her shots punched into the giant reptile, her final shot knocking the gecko's head clean off. White feather was the next to fire, drawing her revolver and adding her bullets to the wall of lead. Two of her shots hitting one of the unscathed geckos, revealing it of a fair amount of blood. The adult geckos that still lived all charged towards the gun slinging females that had opened fire on them the two wounded ones converged on true cause. One of them clawed at her breast, cutting threw her armor and drawing blood, The second gecko lunged at her neck, sinking it's teeth in deep. The other adult moved to white, biting her foreleg.

Sanctity seemed to be getting both ends of the luck stick. Both his shots on the first fire gecko where way off target while his shots on the second one seemed to his something vital. The gecko let out a pained yell as the rounds sank deep into it's flesh. As the unicorn did this, tiberius was able to use the shadows cast by the dreary sky to flank the fire geckos and bring his knife to bare. Unfortunately his first strike on the gecko bounced harmlessly off the creatures spikes, But he was quickly able to correct and sink his knife into the gecko multiple times, bleeding it dry.

As for dogg and his living nose piercing. He wrapped a meaty paw around the gecko's body and threw the young ling against the ground before bringing a mighty foot down on it's spine, killing it instantly. With the little nuisance taken care of he turned in the direction of the fire geckos and charged, swiping at it once with his machete as he passed before turning to face the gecko in a battle stance. The fire gecko, filled with rage, turned to the zebra responsible for the death of his brother and opened its maw, bathed him in fire before turning to dogg and swiping at him with it's claws, the dog stepping just outside of the arc of the swing.

Enemies:
    young gecko: dead

Gecko 1: dead
    Gecko 2: severely wounded
    Gecko 3: moderately wounded
    Gecko 4: dead
    Gecko 5: unharmed

Fire gecko 1: somewhat wounded
    Fire gecko 2: dead

Gecko hunter 1: swiss cheese
    Gecko hunter 2: "How are you still alive?"
    Gecko hunter 3: dead

Friendlies:
    True: 87/155 HP
    White: 194/211 HP
    Viktor: 253/253 HP
    Swift: 201/201 HP
    Tiberius: 230/235 HP (on fire)
    Bone head: 280/295 HP
    Happy days: 190/200 (From mini gun miss firing)
    Dogg: 235/235 HP
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 am

Swift saw with a smile as the adult's head went clear off it's body. She then looked at the other two shooting and grimaced as they were attacked. "They both need help but I can only help one of them." She let out a low growl before lunging towards True. She got there and grabbed the two adults and threw them away from the pair. She then brought her pistol to bear and let loose 2 shots. "Stay away from her." She put her two shots towards the unharmed adult gecko.

(5 AP to move, 12 AP to tear them off and throw away the adults with STR 11, 12 AP to fire two bullets at the unharmed adult gecko. Guns 44)
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Sanctity tilted his head in suprise as Tiberious finished off the Fire Gecko he'd shot at. He wasn't sure whether to be mad at him for stealing his kill, or happy that they were operating as a team. Either way, the second gecko opened it's mouth and bathed him in flames. He lined up the sights and fire two shots at it (18AP, Guns 65). He then switched to the only Gecko to escape their opening barrage and fired two shots at it as well (18AP, Guns 65 [Gecko 5]).
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Tiberius found himself almost failing his skills as he missed the first swipe, but easily corrected for error as his knife found the taste of gecko blood moments later. He didn't celebrate just yet, nor did he intend to delay long enough to be set aflame, yet it happened either way.

Snarling angrily as he dove to the side of the gecko, intentionally rolling to try and get rid of the flames, Tiberius moved in for an attack whilst Sanctity fired at it again. No one burns a hoof of the Legion's Caesar and lives, not even animals. Despite his defection, he still saw himself as such, moreso due to his reason for leaving the legion in the first place.

He'd move in and make as many swipes as possible with his knife yet again after putting the fire out.

(Moving and putting out the fire with a combat-roll 10 AP, I guess?
    Then attacking six times with the Knife again 24 AP - Melee skill 24)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content