Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE]

Terri AppleBolt
    Terri AppleBolt
    Level 1
    Level 1

Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE] Empty Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE]

Post by Terri AppleBolt Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 am

==Basic Information==
    Name: Terri AppleBolt
    Nickname: Mechian
    Race: Earth Pony

==Physical Description==
    Picture:
    Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE] 246ugpt
    Coat Colour: Medium Dark Blue
    Mane and Tail Colour: White with a Silver Streak down the middle
    Eye Colour: Dark Purple / Blood-Shot Red
    Cutie Mark:
    Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE] 8y5cpf

==Personality==

Having an mare's figure can have its advantages. Terri can act cute and feminine in an attempt to confuse ponies into thinking he's really a she. Normally, though, Terri is calm, cool, and collected. While by no means a neat freak, he usually keeps things fairly organized. He likes to help out when possible, lending a helping hoof to those in need. He's very friendly and lovable to most species, although he isn't always too fond of Griffins. While he is very social and enjoys the company of others, Terry has a strong dislike for snitches. In addition, he also has a tendency to act innocent when he does something wrong but isn't caught. Terri is quite curious and can be a bit of a trickster at times, which can get him into trouble. He also occasionally gets lazy when he gets a job that he doesn't want to do, but usually gets it done eventually. In combat, Terri has a distinct preference for explosives. Although he doesn't necessarily like killing, he has no qualms about doing so, as it's just another part of life in the wasteland to him.

==History==

"Born in a small shack not far from New Appleloosa, I lived a quiet life with just me, my parents, and my sisters. I was a troublesome little colt, though. Well, at least, they called it trouble. I called it being scientifically curious! For as long as I can remember, I've loved technology and machinery. My parents always found me taking things apart. I always managed to put it all back together, too, showing an incredible aptitude for mechanics. I actually got my Cutie Mark doing this, after managing to pull apart and reassemble an especially difficult bit of machinery. Pops often went out for days at a time, maybe weeks, gathering supplies and bits to support us. I never knew what he did, though. I was curious, but they kept it a secret. I'm still not sure why. For the most part, it was just me and my family, but I had one friend that was around every once in a while. His name was Silverwing, a griffon slightly older than I was at the time. they played whenever we could, exploring some of the wasteland near my home. We had nicknames for each other; I named him Steel, and he named me Mechy. We both knew just enough to defend ourselves if necessary, but not much more. I had a pistol my father brought home for me a few years back and knife I found while Silverwing has his talons and a varmit rifle, so we could fend off the occasional blaotsprite or radhog that we came across. Thanks to the nearby town keeping the raider population down, there weren't too many other dangers. Eventually, we started getting bolder and began wandering farther away from home. one day, Silverwing fell into a pit of radiation after a pair of bloatsprites damaged his wing. I helped him out before he died, but he was never the same again. He was angry, and his temper got the better of him. Now, the one thing we never did as long as we had know each other was fight. We trusted each other and watched the other's back. Silverwing lashed out and struck me down, ending our friendship right then. Feeling bad about it, I made it that no one should dall me the same nickname as he did, therefore changing it to Mechian. Not long after that, pops surprisingly packed up and left. Ordinarily, this would have been no big deal. However, I could tell this time was different. I was right, and Pops never came back. I knew that mama and my older sisters knew what happened, but they chose to keep it in the dark. I didn't pursue that subject, for once. My sense managed to outdo my curiosity. A couple of years down the road, I finally headed off to set out on my own. I decided to explore the wasteland like I had with Silverwing all those years ago, looking for new ideas and old technology I could tinker with with."

==SPECIAL==

Strength: 8
      Perception: 5
      Endurance: 5
      Charisma: 5
      Intelligence: 7
      Agility: 5
      Luck: 5

==Secondary Attributes==

Health: 190/190
      DT: 7
      AP: 30
      RM: 3/7
      Crit Threshold: 96
      Botch Threshold: 6
      Dodge: 15

==Skills==

Barter: 19
      Energy Weapons: 19
      Explosives: 19
      Guns: 19
      Lockpick: 19
      Medicine: 23
      Melee: 25
      Repair: 38 [TAG!]
      Science: 38 [TAG!]
      Sneak: 19
      Speech: 19
      Survival: 19
      Unarmed: 34 [TAG!]

==Racial Attributes==

• Natural DT: 5
    • Natural unarmed damage: 5
    • Can learn Equestrian martial arts.
    • Stand Firm: +15 health. Gain 1 additional health on each level up.
    • Stainless Steel Guts: +10 poison resistance and radiation resistance.
    • True Grit: Can increase Endurance to 12 via perks.

==Traits==

• Heavy Hoofed: Your melee and unarmed attacks do +5 damage, but deal -15 critical damage.
    • Sex Appeal: You are as beautiful as Prince Blueblood or Fleur de Lis. Individuals who are sexually oriented towards your gender are attracted to you, but potential sexual rivals tend to become quite jealous.
      You receive +2 RM with NPCs attracted to members of your sex and -2 RM with NPCs not attracted to members of your sex.

==Perks==
    List your perks obtained from level ups here.

==Inventory==

• A 9mm pistol (Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 5)
    • A knife (Damage: 8+Strength – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 4)
    • Basic clothing (e.g. stable uniform, pre-war or wasteland-made clothing) – optional
    • 300 caps' worth of money or tradable items.

Last edited by Terri AppleBolt on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE] Empty Re: Terri AppleBolt [EARTH PONY] [DONE]

Post by Crackle Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Ok, everything is good to go! you are now officially approved. Try not to make too much of a mess when you die, the janitor is getting tired of cleaning up all the splatter.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:46 am