Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished]

Northstar
    Northstar
    Level 1
    Level 1

Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished] Empty Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished]

Post by Northstar Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

==Basic Information==
    Name: North Star
    Race: Unicorn Ghoul

==Physical Description==
    Coat Colour: Sickly grey
    Mane and Tail Colour: strands of black
    Eye Colour: slightly glowing green
    Cutie Mark: Scroll and Quill

==Personality==
    “My friends used to call me their leader, their guide. A north star to guide them home. Flattering, but I was just trying to be a good friend! I am very interested in any sort of pre-war books and scrolls, especially ones that survived going through the Ministry of Image. I even managed to keep some of my own works stashed away in Ponyville before the world ended. They survived, but unfortunately raiders have taken refuge in my former home more often than I wished... In light of that, I'm eager to do what I can to make maps of the Wasteland and safe passages from one place to the nest. I just need to find a reliable source of parchment and writing utensils. 200 years and I still haven't quite figured out the spell for, essentially, writing with pure magic.
    My parents were from Manehattan and I spent years of study within Canterlot, so I have plenty of experience dealing with formalities and upper class ponies. Through my adventures with my friends, I also know how not to come off as a snobby aristopony either, so I can fit into almost any class if I wish. My friends used to come to me with their problems, and more often than not we've been able to make everpony's lives just that much better. I may be dead now, but I'm sure anypony with some reason won't take to my appearance poorly.

==History==
    “I used to be a simple unicorn, back in the day... Born in Manehattan, sent off to Canterlot to study, lived after school with some great friends for a long time. Though my special talent was in writing, I took up a hobby in sketching out maps of towns and cities that my friends and I had traveled to, and often enough also mapped out easy ways to get from one place through the other.
    “Then, of course, came the war. When the Ministries were established, my friends and I all signed on to do what we could to help. I was going to join the Ministry of Image to offer my quillmanship, but one of my friends who had joined already, Center Stage, told me about the sort of censorship for books and scrolls they needed to do. I couldn't bring myself to purposely ruin works like that, but I certainly didn't want to oppose the war effort... so I joined with the Ministry of Arcane Science instead and worked out of the Manehattan branch. It was hard work, but thankfully classes in Canterlot from what seemed like ages ago finally proved their worth. As the war picked up, my friends and I slowly drifted apart from each other as our respective tasks were keeping us far too busy, and then everything ended in a rush of balefire.
    “And so here I am, a ghoul who lost everything, everything except my memories. I remember my friends and all the good times we had together. I remember how peaceful and serene things were before the war, and even the sense of pride and accomplishment we all felt during the war as things progressed. It's been 200 years since the war, and I so rarely ever see anything that reminds me of how things were like when there was peace. I hear the MAS hub in Manehattan, now a place called Tenpony Tower, is one of the last few bastions of peace, although, they don't allow ghouls like myself in. In the meantime, I've decided I'm going to practice my magic and learn the spell for creating memory orbs, for in my head I hold the most valuable treasure one could imagine, and I don't want to keep it all bottled up for myself: Friendship.
    “Huh? There's a city here? Already? I've only been away for a year and somepony has built a settlement? Hmm, I'll need to make a new map of the region, as I'm sure plenty of other things have changed too. Who knows? Perhaps there might be something here worth staying for.”

==SPECIAL==
    Str: 4 (2, +2 Bruiser)
    Per: 6
    End: 5
    Cha: 7
    Int: 10
    Agi: 5
    Lck: 5

==Secondary Attributes==
    Health: 175 (100 + 15xEnd)
    DT (armor): 8 (natDT + equipment)
    DT (nat): 3 (1 + End/2)
    AP: 24 (14 + 2xAgi)
    RM: 7 (Cha)
    Crit: 96 (101 - Luk)
    Botch: 6 (11 - Luk)
    Dodge: +15 (3xAgi)

==Skills==
    (7 + Lck/2 + 2xspecial)
    Bar(cha): 23
    Ewp(per): 36*
    Exp(per): 21
    Gun(agi): 19
    Loc(per): 21
    Mag(int): 29
    Med(int): 29
    Mel(str): 18
    Rep(int): 29
    Sci(int): 44*
    Snk(agi): 19
    Spe(cha): 38*
    Sur(end): 19
    Unm(end): 19

==Racial Attributes==
    Unicorn
    +1 DT
    Equestrian martial arts
    Magic
    Telekineses (-1 Str requirements)
    +2 max Int cap

Ghoul
    Don't eat, drink, sleep.
    Do not heal naturally
    Need Radiation or suffer End and Int penalties
    Reduces Rads by 10 per turn and heals the following amount:
    minor rad – Recover 5 hp/turn
    advanced rad – Recover 10 hp/turn
    critical rad – Recover 15 hp/turn, regenerate crippled limbs
    deadly rad – Recover 20 hp/turn, regenerate crippled limbs

==Traits==
    Ghoul
    Bruiser

==Spells==
    1: Telekinesis - 15meter lift, equal to Str
    1: Light - Horn glows like a flashlight

==Inventory==
    Leather Barding, 120c
    Plasma Pistol inscribed with the MAS symbol, 200c
    Knife, 20c
    80 caps' worth of money or trade-able items.

Last edited by Northstar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished] Empty Re: Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished]

Post by Crackle Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome to the site! Your app looks great. I only have one concern: In your history, it is implied that you were in Canterlot when you were goulified. I'm going to have to ask that you change it to state that you were in another city when the megaspells hit. Canterlot Ghouls aren't allowed as player characters on account of the insane regeneration powers they got from the Pink Cloud.
    Northstar
    Northstar
    Level 1
    Level 1

Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished] Empty Re: Northstar (Unicorn Ghoul) [Finished]

Post by Northstar Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 am

Nono, he was younger when he was sent away, and after his studies he made a home for himself in Ponyville. A few years later, the war started. I'll work on the wording to make it a bit clearer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:25 am