Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 14 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Starry looked puzzled, as she draped the cloak over her back and fitted the mask over her face. "I sense something," she said, "a presence I've not felt since..." her eyes went wide. She was getting drunk! 'It's okay, Starry, don't panic. The last time you drank, you only slept with a complete stranger. Nopony is that unlucky twice! You've just gotta be smart... don't act like an idiot, don't sleep with strangers, and... and eat lots of sugar! Sugar always helps!'

Okay, uh, Cross! Truth or Dare?!" Starry asked, as she munched on a cupcake she had levitated from the table. She also brought a glass of punch, for drinking, and had to lift the mask each time she took a bite or a gulp.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 14 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Violet grinned, her work once again complete, before turning to sit back down, deciding to sit next to the zebra who...'supplied' the beverage that Starry just drank. She gave the Zebra her more innocent smile, floating him the carton of milk he gave her, making sure it was open so that he could smell that former contents.

"Thanks for the milk mister! I'm sure Starry will love it!" she giggled.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Cross just stared at Starry, she had his cloak and mask....she had his cloak and mask!!! Cross was too shocked to be angry, he stood there, nearly staggering without his gear, it felt weird.

"Um Dare I guess..." He was still mesmerized by the voice, the modulator was on, all Cross could do was bring himself to just stare at Starry, his hood, and his mask...

they were all in danger....
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Starry hopped up onto her hooves excitedly, and cantered over toward the costume boxes. She sorted through them, before pulling out a dress and carrying it back with her levitation. "I dare you to put on this dress and roleplay this scene with me! You'll be a beautiful princess, damsel in distress, and I, your brave and heroic Sword Mare, along with Sky's assistance, will rescue you from a vile band of barbarians!" Starry hoof-pointed to Violet, Scrap Parts and Shutter. "Then, once I have defeated them, I shall release you from your cage with the power of true-love's kiss!"

Starry focused her magic, and flipped four tables on their side and pointed them together to form a square. "There's your prison, you have to stay in there until I rescue you, Cross!" Starry then pulled five of the foam bats from the floor, and gave one to Sky, Scrap Parts, Shutter, Violet and herself.

"Okay! Barbarians gather around the cage! Sky and I are going to attack you once you say you're ready! And Cross, get that dress on! It won't work otherwise! OH! and Shutter! Make sure after you're defeated, that you get a picture of me kissing the princess!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Cross just continued staring at Starry.....he was far too numb with shock to realize what was going on.....but Starry was just far too beautiful, moreso than normal for him to do anything BUT put on the dress. Cross trotted over to the little prison and took the dress from Starry, jumping between the tables, and slipping on the gown, but he couldn't take his eyes off Starry for even one second......

"Save me Starry!!" He cried, mesmerized, eagerly awaiting for the game to begin
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Scrap was just waiting on the sides for the dares to begin. At the moment she announced the dare for Cross he happened to be taking a drink, which was shortly afterwords launched across the room as Cross put on the dress.

Grabbing the sword with his telekinesis he got into the act, taking up a ridiculous battle postion he saw in a pre war movie he managed to salvage.

"I'm ready! Bring it Sword Mare! You'll never free the princess! Bwahahahah!"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Violet began emitting a noise. It started in her chest, going up and becoming increasingly high-pitched until it was almost painful to hear, especially for Athanix, who was right next to her.

"YEEEEEEESSSS!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE PART IN AN EPIC BATTLE! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!" squeed Violet. This was going much better than planned! "Well, I always wanted to be the good guy....and technically I've already been in several battles..." she muttered, only Athanix could hear "...BUT WHO CARES!" she cried out, grabbing the bat Starry gave her and another one, two bats flying next to her as she leaped onto Athanix. "Mush, my steed! We must ride into battle and keep Sword Mare away from her true love!" She whacked the zebra in the rear with a bat. "MUSH!"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Shutter...had no frikin' idea what was going on...mainly because his eyes had been locked onto Starry the second she had drank from that milk carton, completely focused on the now breathtaking goddess-like beautiful mare his best friend had suddenly become in his eyes.
    Sure, he knew Starry was attractive before...but THIS! ...just...THIS! WOW!

Shutter's mind was so focused on this line of thought that he barely heard a word she has said, outside of 'Princess, Baton, Barbarian, Shutter, and Picture', just blindly picking up the baton and wandering over to where she gestured for them to go. He had no idea what he was doing, but if Starry wanted him over there? He was there! Anything for her!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 pm

A battle? With cross playing princess. This day just got a whole lot better, and now Sky has to be Starry's Partner in the battle. Two sword mares, resuce the princess, And fight barbarians. Yeah this day just got a whole lot better, and Sky was in the middle of it. Sky took one of the batons from starry, and nodded that she was ready.

"this will be so much fun." Sky said with a cheerful smile.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Athanix snapped at the mare atop him as he stood up on his hind legs to take a fighting stance. He noticed that his back was now occupied by the same mare that he had dare just moments ago. He gritted his teeth and plopped back onto the ground. Not these hayseeds again!

Great now he was going to feel all moody for the rest of this dare!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't just go whacking me with bats! You might break something important, such as any hidden vials that I may keep in my cloak. I don't want to have to pick those stupid glass shards out of my cloak again!" Athanix scowled as he turned back over towards the table and slowly started making for the group. He stopped a bit before starting up again.

His most recent pet peeve was being played out at this very moment.

Amber...
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Violet’s grin widened as she simply grabbed Athanix with her magic and shunted him across the room, his hooves skidding on the ground before coming to a stop near the ‘cage’

“AHAH!” she cried out. “YOU WILL NOT STOP US SWORD MARES! THE PRINCESS WILL BE FED TO THE HELLHOUNDS BY TONIGHT AND THERE’S NOTHING YOU, OR ANYPONY IN EQUESTRIA CAN DO ABOUT IT!” she cackled rather evilly, bats spinning at her sides.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 pm

"FOR EQUESTRIA!" Starry shouted, as she dropped into a Sword Mare stance(which looked all the more seductive on account of her new-found charisma) and leapt into battle, pelting Shutter with the baton. "Take that, you savage! How dare you capture the princess!"

Each of Starry's movements were like something straight out of the Sword Mare magazine. While Starry certainly didn't mimic all of the maneuvers correctly, she certainly managed to look just as attractive doing them.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 am

Shutter just took the pelts, barely registering them as he just continued to stare at Starry's radiant beauty, his mind off in a very, very, very far place.
    Eventually however, it did click that he was supposed to be doing something, and he simply...rolled over, baton falling out of his mouth. He couldn't risk fighting back and hurting her, after all! That would be a sin to even risk damaging her!!!

"...You win..."
    He said, his voice sounding surprisingly happy, for a barbarian that just got cut down.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

Scrap was going to heroicly leap in to assist his barbarian comrade but instead he was rooted to the spot looking at Starry. Sure Scrap thought she was pretty before, but now she was absolutely hypnotizing, and the sword mare poses seemed to make it all the more entrancing.

So instead of making a heroic leap, complete with a barbarian yell, to save his comrade, Scrap just stood there completed hypnotized as his fellow barbarian was cut down.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 am

“YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO FACE ME SWORD MARE!” cried out Violet, a bat pointed at Starry. “GO, MR. ZEBRA! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!” to emphasize her point, she once again telekinetically shunted Athanix along, ramming him straight into Starry, fast. She jumped off as Athanix crashed, either into the floor from missing Starry or into her, the filly leaping over Starry and whacking her on the way over, before landing behind her and spinning around, batons flying towards the older mare.

“I HAVE YOU NOW!”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 12:23 am

Starry rolled to the side before Athanix could crash into her, but had taken a hit from Violet. "Release the princess, you animal!" she shouted at Violet. She charged toward her, bobbing and weaving to try and avoid her floating batons, before leaping to attack her with the baton she had clenched between her teeth.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 am

Athanix tumbled a little bit before sliding to a slow halt close to the door. Pushing his glasses back into position and patting his cloak down once over to check for any broken glass, Athanix began to collect his all his vials, potions and brews. After a bit of scrounging under the tables, Athanix accounted for every single item in his bag.

All except for his ledger and pencil.

Quickly searching around for it he found both items close to the group of ponies playing there little party dare that he had been involved in just moments ago. After opening it and checking its contents, Athanix noticed that many of the ponies in the fight were bewildered by Starry's new appearance. Athanix just smiled as he began to write down what he saw in his notes. At least he knew that his brew had worked! But why was she still awake? Athanix just shrugged the though of as he closed his ledger and continued to watch the crazy dare unfold before him.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am

Despite all her agility, Violet got smacked in the face by Starry’s bat. Her grin vanished for a moment, but quickly returned as she turned to Starry.

“Animal? Oh, that’s ironic, coming from you Sword Mare.” she cackled, grabbing the bats of her cowardish allies and floating all four of her weapons menacingly alongside her. “For you see, Sword Mare....I! Am your mother!”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

"That's not true!" Starry shouted in response, "That's impossible!!! No, really, that's impossible. I'm older than you." Starry had taken a moment to offer that explanation whilst eating another cupcake, but quickly fell back into her Sword Mare stance after taking a gulp of punch, and leaped at Violet a second time. "Now stay down this time!"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

Violet grinned and made what looked like an attempt to dodge to the side, but got clipped in the leg by the bat in the process. She cried out in false pain, before falling to the ground, clutching her ‘wounded’ leg.

“No! I am defeated! This can not be!” she cried out with false mellodrama. “Please Sword Mare! Have mercy!”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 12:47 am

"Go, little filly! And if I ever see you with this band of savages again, why, I'll give you such a spanking!" Starry turned her back on Violet, standing triumphantly as she approached Scrap Parts, levitating her baton by her side.

She lifted her hoof to her lips and kissed it, and then pressed that hoof against Scrap's lips. She stepped in close to whisper suggestively into his ear, "Fall over." She nudged him in the side to help him along.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 am

Scrap continued to watch as Starry defeated Violet. As Starry walked over to him he was unable to move or get ready to fight back, he was so enraptured by her beauty.

When Starry pressed the hoof that she kissed against Scrap's lips, his mind melted, and a huge grin spread across his face. After Starry whispered into is ear telling him to fall down, Scrap responded by falling strait to one side, hitting the floor with an audible thump, the goofy smile still plastered across his face.

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 am

While the entire battle had taken place, Sky was mouth agape at the look of starry. her moves while she fought, rendered Sky motionless at the sight of the mare.

Before Sky finally realized, Starry had defeated everypony. Sky dropped her baton and walked to her side, trying to get a glance at Starry's Flank.

(GODMOD ME to continue this thread at least till tomorrow)
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 1:08 am

Starry gave a heroic grin and a wink back to her Sword Mare friend. She trotted forward proudly, and with her magic, flung open the cage by dragging one of the tables away across the floor. "My love, my sweet, Mi Amore Cadenza! I have climbed treacherous mountains, crossed barren deserts, and slain many foes to rescue you! Now, with true love's kiss, I shall set you free from this prison!" Starry grabbed hold of Cross, and with surprising strength, spun him around so that he was parallel to the floor looking up at her, Starry's arm holding him up.

"Shutter, the camera, please," Starry told Shutter. She allowed him a moment to react, before she slowly brought her face closer to Cross's, reaching down and giving him a long, cinema-worthy kiss.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 am

Violet waited for a moment, letting Starry have her kiss, before leaping back up from her spot on the ground.

“Dadadada-da-da-daa-dada!” sang Violet as she landed on her hooves, grin returned to her face. “That was AWESOME!!” she cried out. “Oooh! We have to do this again sometime! Also, level up! Yay!”

Footnote:Level Up.

New Perk: Intense Training - With the Intense Training perk, you can put a single point into any of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attributes. (Luck Boosted)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:15 pm