Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 13 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 pm

"How would you like to gift a dance to a Sword Mare, and your best friend?" she asked him, offering a wink and a smile. She extended her hoof for him to take.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 13 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Shutter Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Shutter mentally facehoofed...of course it wasn't going to matter if he picked truth or dare with Starry.

"...Starry, are you sure? I mean...I can't really dance...I don't want to embarrass you at your own party..."

He admitted, giving a glance at the ground for a second, before looking back up at Starry.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Trails spotted Starry offering her hoof to shutter and smiled. "Go get her tiger." He whispered away from the mic. "Okay everypony, let's slow this one down for a second, here's one of my favorites: Ain't that a buck in the head." He could at least change a record on Cross' setup, that was easy enough.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Starry chuckled, "Shutter, I'm dressed up like a Sword Mare, I've taken a baton to the flank, been tied up twice, once blindfolded, Trails has told everypony here that he offered to give me intercourse, and I've been pinned to the floor and kissed by another mare. Poor dancing is not going to embarrass me. Now come on, best friend forever, the DJ's playing a song for us."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Shutter glanced over at Trails, who apparantly HAD switched songs to something...oh...wow...
    Well...Starry did have a point...and the music's already playing...

"In that case...Starry, I would love to..."
    He said, giving her a warm smile, as he took her hoof.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Sky's mood changed as soon as the music slowed, slow music isn't her style. So she went back to a table with snacks and took out her bottle of whiskey, she had brought. taking a few sips, seeing shutter taking Starry's hoof. "this day has been fun." Sky said, looking at the room around.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Starry led Shutter in a slow dance. She couldn't help but chuckle each time Shutter made a misstep. It then occurred to her, there were only three mares in the room, there were far more stallions. That meant a lot of ponies without a partner, which meant more eyes on them. Starry didn't mind, she always craved attention back in the stable, it drove her to doing silly things, like reprogramming the lights, or sabotaging her own birthday cake. Now, she finally had their recognition, and she was loving it.

"I got to sing a song, fight a sword mare, play truth or dare, and now I get a dance with one of my favorite ponies," she told Shutter, "Can you say best birthday ever?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 am

Shutter was having the time of his life. Sure, he made a few missteps every now and then, but he was really enjoying himself, and he couldn't help but think that part of that was due to who he was dancing with, a blush crossing his face for a second when Starry referred to him as one of her favorite ponies. He couldn't think of a single thing that could ruin this moment.

"It has most definitely been a time to remember..." Shutter said with a chuckle, as he looked at his dancing partner. "Thanks so much for inviting me, Starry..."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 am

The song came to an end, and Starry slowed to a stand-still. She could barely hold back a laugh. "Would you like your seventy-five caps now, or after the party?" she asked teasingly, "You know, the ones I promised in the invitation."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 am

"Starry, keep your caps! I mean, you already gave me a gift by letting me take pictures tonight. As a matter of fact..."

Shutter lifted the camera and twisted something on the back with his mouth. "Little five-second egg timer doohickey back here, not bad for a disposable...Smile!" Quickly, he moved over next to Starry, and put a hoof over her shoulder as he took a picture of the two of them.

It was then that Shutter got an idea...

"Besides, I think that Photo shoot later will be payment enough, don't you agree?"
    Shutter said with a chuckle while he still had his hoof around Starry, attempting to tease her a little bit himself.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 am

"Shutter, I was joking," Starry chuckled. "About the caps, I mean. I was actually serious about the photo shoot." She actually was serious about the photo shoot, but she couldn't really blame Shutter if he didn't believe her, it's not exactly easy to publish a book in post-war Equestria.

"Say, the dancing seems to have died down, how about we get back to playing Truth or Dare? We can work on the photo shoot with Sky tomorrow morning, after the slumber party ends. Does that work for you?"

Starry considered the photo shoot for a moment. She didn't have another disposable camera on hand, but the pony she had traded it for was still in town. It would be simple to get another one.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 am

Shutter's mind took a few seconds to process this...Starry hadn't been joking about the Photo Shoot? But...she was doing all that winking...and she loves teasing him! That means if this is real...then Luna damn it, he really hoped Starry was the only one who heard what he said...

"...Real? Er...ah...yeah...I knew that...aha...ha..."

Shutter mumbled, his laugher weak...Not that he was opposed to taking pictures of two rather stunning mares...but he had really convinced himself that the magazine idea was just a long tease.

"Er, so...Yeah! Truth or Dare! Back to the game then?"
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 am

Techno, who had been off to the side swaying and tapping a hoof in time to the music, gave a sigh as the music slowed to a slow sonata. He heard Starry and Shutter talking about the magazine again, but it WAS just a joke, right? Anyways, he smiled as the music continued. This was honestly the best party in the wasteland.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

Througout the impromptu little dance party Kes had remained stoic and calm in his place. For now it looked like things were settling down again.

Kestrel guessed the peace would not last.

(May edit later)
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:29 pm

The sudden change from party music to a slow song startled Scrap, normally this wouldn't have been a problem but unfortunately for Scrap he was still doing the hoofstand. Startled, Scrap lost his balance and tumbled face first down, landing in a heap with his soggy cape resting upon his head.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 pm

"So back to truth or dare my friends!" Athanix said as he trotted up to the rest of the group as he had appeared with all his apparel already on himself. He made a quick inventory of his bags and flipped through his ledger to make sure that no pony was snooping around in his bag of random crap.

Satisfied with his results, he awaited the response of the others as everybody began to slow down.

"Seeing as I just danced for dare, I get to choose who might be next!" Athanix said as he trotted over to the young looking unicorn dancing in the corner. "How about you my grey eyed friend? Truth or Dare?" Athanix said pulling out his glasses to place back on his face.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Violet stopped in mid-dance, her one-hoof spin stopping as she turned to Athanix, a grin on her face as she spun around, falling to all fours before leaping into the air, landing in front of the zebra.

“Oooh! Finally! Dare! Dare! Dare!”
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 pm

"Back to truth and dare,well things might be better off" Sky said as the group began to gather up again, Sky She took another swig of her whiskey. "Another game of truth and dare, this should be fun."
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Athanix tapped a hoof on his chin before cleaning of his glasses for a bit with a small piece of cloth. He was planning on making somepony drink. But then again, Starry would be mad since he got in trouble for trying to do that last time...

And then it hit him like a sac of potatoes.

"Alrighty little missy! I want you to take this chocolate milk box over to that unicorn mare over there with the blue mane and pretend to be a doctor claiming that anyone who drink this 'deliciously serious chocolate milk' instantly gets one free wish that may only be used to wish for a can of beans." Athanix said. I wasn't very good at making up dares, so instead of thinking of something embarrassing or awkward, he strung together random words into his head until it formed a compressible sentence.

He pulled an empty chocolate milk box from his bag and offerred it to the mare.

"And don't come back until she makes a wish! I want to see a good act!"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Violet’s eye’s lit up, the grin on her face widening as she took the milk carton.

“O.K.! I’ll have her drinking out of this or my name isn’t Violet Star! For great justice!”

She did a little pose, before rushing over across the room, standing in front of Starry in a flash, milk carton hovering by her side, liquid sloshing in it.

“Starry! I’ve got a birthday present for you!” she cheered, hovering the filled milk carton to Starry. “It’s a special zebra tonic that’s supposed to grant any wish you want! Go on, drink it!” she said, wide grin adorning her face.

Meanwhile, Athanix may notice that one of his bottles of alcohol was feeling a little lighter...one of the stronger ones...
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Starry took the chocolate milk box from Violet. "Why, thank you, little filly! But you should know, there's no such thing as granting wishes. It's just not scientific!"

Starry took a sip of the liquid. It was very sugary. "Mmm! It's sweet! Thanks for the present!" She swiftly proceeded to drink the remainder of the carton's contents, before handing it back to Violet. "Alright! Now let's get back to Truth or Dare! Who's turn is it?"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Violet giggled as Starry asked for whose turn it was. “Silly, it was my turn! The zebra over there asked me to get you to drink that!” she bopped Starry on the nose. “And now it’s your turn! Truth or Dare?” she asked, wide grin still wide.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Starry started to feel just a little bit funny. She felt like there was a puzzle to be solved here, some mystery that she needed to figure out, but the picture just got cloudier and cloudier. Starry shrugged, she was feeling good, so why not roll with it?

"Dare! No wait, Truth! Either!" Starry declared, "Just give me your best one!"
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Somewhere in the party Athanix shivered as he felt a disturbance in the for-... -in the depths of his bag. The hairs on his messy mane stood on end for a second and almost gave him a clean look to tell him that the contents of his saddlebags had changed in recent times.

Athanix's pupils shrank as he quickly slung his bags over him and began to dig at its contents with both hooves. After going through countless vials of random crap he had yet to tag, he finally dug out his prized brew.

Only to find that its levels were a little lower than usual.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!"

Whoever just drank some of his special Choice would pass out shortly so that they would not feel their body become god-tier charming... Athanix quickly cleaned of his glasses as he began to look around for whoever looked halfway drunk at the moment.

That or anypony who was looking particularly stunning on the floor.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

“Hmm....” she put a hoof to her chin in thought, thinking for several moments, before her face brightened as an idea struck her.

“Hah! I know!” she ran over to Cross, yanking his cloak and invisible mask away before he could react, the mask appearing out of thin air as she did so. As Cross was no doubt gaping at her seeing it, most likely stunned, she put the outfit on, giggling as she trotted back up to Starry.

"You have to wear this for the rest of the night!" she paused for a minute, being hit by inspiration. "Oooh, and you need to make scary breathing while wearing it too! Like, ‘Ktchhhhhh Fwhooooooh....Ktchhhhhh Fwhooooooh...’ like that!" she said, figuring out how to turn on the modulator while doing so, giving her voice a mechanical quality. "Ooh, ooh! And point at ponies randomly and say things like," she pointed at Shutter, her voice comically low-pitched "You have failed me for the last time!" followed by pointing at Cross and saying "I find your lack of faith disturbing." she turned back to Starry. "Stuff like that!” She took the gear off and handed it to the unicorn, grinning and glancing at Cross as she did so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am