Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 15 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 am

Cross's heart lept as soon as Starry moved the 'door'. She grabbed him before he even realized what was going on

"My love, my sweet, Mi Amore Cadenza! I have climbed treacherous mountains, crossed barren deserts, and slain many foes to rescue you! Now, with true love's kiss, I shall set you free from this prison!"

Cross's heart melted as he and Starry went in for a long, and deep kiss, nearly as if they had traveled their whole lives for this moment. He could smell her mane flow over his face, relaxing him as the midnight stars, and he stared deep into her eyes, and he just felt joy fill his heart.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 15 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

Starry felt a sudden wave of tiredness sweep over her. Her eyelids were going heavy, and she could barely stand on her own four hooves(two, since two of them were holding Cross).

'That must be the alcohol kicking in,' she thought to herself, before passing out. She had dropped Cross Roads, and fallen right on top of him. She was snoring into his ear.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 01, 2012 1:49 am

Shutter would have been taking picture after pictuyre afte rhe had fell, the camera clickety-clicking as he took shot after shot of the IDOL in front of him.

He was pretty good about things at first, shrugging off what happened to Scrap as just Starry teasing...however, when it came to her kiss with Cross, he could help but feel a pain around his chest...that kiss was lasting FAR too long, and he needed to do something, how dare Cross spend this long on a play-kiss with his mar-er, Starry! Wait, now she's on TOP OF HIM?! All of a sudden, that pain just got worse for some reason!

"Er...aha...Starry...maybe you should stop that now? Kiss is getting a bit too...er...well..."

He said meekly, as he walked over to try and pull Starry off of Cross, who must have clearly been taking advantage...only to notice something...she was out cold! Had this fake princess have been a trap? Could this be his chance to no longer be a barbarian, and instead be the dashing prince and wake this fair maiden with true love's kiss?

...Naaah, that's silly...the second Shutter got close, he could easily smell the alcohol on her breath, thanks to his extremely perceptive senses...Starry was drunk! When did THAT happen?

"Cross! Starry's drunk and out cold! What did you do?"

Carefully, he tried to pull Starry off Cross and onto his back, before Cross could take advantage of the situation. Clearly he had done something to this angel, and that was unforgivable!
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 am

Cross was just lying there, he felt the kiss nearly last an eternity, he could feel Starry's breath on his face....and he could taste ....the alcohol?

Starry flew off Cross, Shutter was yelling at him like it was his fault she been drinking it was a party after all!! But Shutter would try to blame it on Cross!!

"No it wasn't me, I....tasted it...its familiar..." Cross licked his lips once more to making sure he knew what it was "I know what this is!!" Cross then turned around, stood up on his hind legs and pointed his hoof at Athanix

"It's Athanix's Choice!!!!, he got prissy about getting scolded and took it out on Starry!"

"GET HIM!!!" Cross let the crowd handle the rest.

"Alright Shutter, you messed this up for me, so lets make this the last one......Truth or Dare?" Cross was horribly insulted, but stranger still, he didn't feel the urge to choke, ignite, combust, slam, crush, maim, or torture the small colt. He would try to handle this the way Starry would.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

Amity quickly bounded down the streets of Stableton, his katana at his side as well as a parcel hanging by the same strap. He had only reached the gates moments ago and was working his way through each street in search of the home he had been sent of to seek.

Landing on the ground after a quick leap from the air, Amity trotted over to what looked like the home that was described by his employer. Shifting his bags a bit to make sure the contents were still in ne piece, Amity slowly opened the door as to not b intrusive.

His normally steely look turned to a slight look of shock as he saw many a dazed stallions lying half awake in the mist if what could only be described as utter chaos. His expression was made greater when he saw what appeared to be Cross lying under a mare.

Amity blinked in surprise.

Amity didn't know what was going, but there was something about that mare... The way her mane flowed reminded him about stories long ago that told of the ocean's breeze. He could already fe-

And then he saw Athanix.

Amity's expression returned to its normal stoic self as he became slightly annoyed at the zebra's presence and instantly knew who ordered the potatoes. He sighed as he stepped into the home and spoke to the zebra in question.

''Nix, what did I say about the brews...'' Amity said before dumping the potatoes on him.
    Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Roid Rage Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

Roid was at fun party, Roid was schmoozing at fun party!! Alot of candy at fun party!!

But Roid's candy had the extra 'kick' so he walked around while Hooded and Sexy pony played their game.

Roid found a striped pony, Roid never seen Stripes on a pony. Roid tried to snort the stripes but it wasn't candy.....

"GET HIM" Roid's boss, the hooded pony ordered Roid to 'get' Striped pony..

So Roid Raid stood on his hind legs, flexed his pecs and roared.

"YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

(Throwing Athanix into the punch bowl: Unarmed 52)
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 am

Shutter glanced back at Athanix for a moment, but he couldn't do anything! Right now, he had to protect the Princess on his back! With fire in his eyes, and determination to protect his true love (Or at least his best friend, part of Shutter's mind was still being iffy on that regard...), Shutter turned back to Cross, steady and strong! This was no longer weak and frail Shutter! And he would defend Starry from this monster with his life!

...Shutter then took a few seconds to shake these thoughts out of his head...Clearly Starry's sudden radiance was having a very bad effect on him...not that he was complaining at the moment.

"Very well then, monst-, er, I mean...Cross! Truth! Hit me with your best shot!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 am

"Alright then Shutter, you made your choice." Cross took off the princess outfit, nearly nopony was paying any attention since there was an angry mob trying to carry Athanix off

"Now I'm curious why this bothers you so much, What exactly are feelings for Starry hmm??" Cross raised his brow, curious as much as hoping for a specific reaction.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 am

"Hold it there buckoo!" Athanix said switching to his fighting stance to deflect the large ponies incoming grab. He saw in the corner of his eyes that Amber had poured his precious potatoes all over his head! No time for that now as Athanix kicked a potato in the general direction of the muscular pony.

(Deflect Grab, Kick POTATOES: Unarmed 53)

Last edited by Athanix on Tue May 01, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A potatoes!)
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue May 01, 2012 2:20 am

Shutter's pupil's shrank to dots, as all bravado fled screaming from his body!

"...My...my f-feeling for S-starry? Well, uh...um, she's my true lo-NO, she's my best f-f-friend! But if she wanted to then...WAIT! What's thepointofthisquestion?! Whatareyoutryingtopull?! AWK! NOT THAT I'M GETTING DEFENSIVE OR ANYTHING! It's j-just a really weird question and I...may not know the answer and...AUGH! It's all REALLY complicated and we've been through lots together in a short time and she's absolutely beautiful and we may not have been best friends yet at the time but we did grow up at the same age in the stable and..."

Shutter just sort of kept on like this, constantly contradicting and confusing himself as his speaking shrunk down to a mumble...

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 am

Shutter started backing down, obviously Cross scared him down with that question. Worst part was he didn't even really answer it, just stammered a bit and tried avoiding eye contact with Cross.

"Well thats the stable Shutter....her world's bigger than that now"

Cross looked at Shutter, and his horn emitted a bright flash, teleporting Starry from behind Shutter to next to Cross.

"Sorry Shutter, but I won't let this go..." Cross revealed a party grenade he had stashed from earlier, and Shutter's eyes grew wide, Cross pulled the pin and teleported the grenade behind Shutter's head, he spun around trying to find it, but Cross made sure to keep it out of his line of sight, *POP* the gas began to spill out and get Shutter, he tried to reach out for Cross, giving him a good look of his mad face.

*FLASH* Starry and Cross were now away from the sleeping colt

Cross lifted Starry onto his back and trotted to a corner of the room where there weren't many ponies. He lowered his and layed her agaisnt the wall, making sure she was comfortable. Looking around, he made sure no one could hear him.

"Well Starry, this was fun, and I know you can't hear me....but I decided, you should be the one to save Stableton..." he whispered... and Cross let out a small smile, and just laid agiasnt the wall next to Starry. He wanted to get his cloak and his mask back, but he felt happier knowing she was sleeping comfortably, so there he stayed, deep down he happy and for some reason, it was like he didn't hate everypony anymore. Much more satisfying than the warcries Roid Raid and Athanix were beginning to emit throughout the room.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 01, 2012 10:33 am

A loud and booming laugh erupted from Trails and wouldn't stop. It was so overpowering, so astoundingly thunderous that it took control over his entire body. He fell to his knees and pounded a hoof on the ground. This obnoxious display went on for several minutes before he stood up and wiped a tear from his eye.

He hadn't been so taken up by Starry's new found charisma as the other bucks, he'd just found her hilarious. "I've seen ponyfolk that can't handle their liquor, but DAMN."

Trails ignored the fight going on next to him and decided the moment was special enough for a hoof roll. He pulled out his cloth pouch and carefully pinched out a quart. He lit up the coyote tabacco after gingerly rolling it and felt relieved as the buzz kicked in. He let out a sigh and blew a smoke ring while the world snapped into a sharper focus.

"Good old coyote, clears any haze." Trails took a long puff and held in the smoke as long as he could before his lungs started to cramp. "What the?" He wondered aloud noticing Shutter lying unconscious on the floor.

Trails went up to the sleeping pony and poked him a couple of times. Out cold that's not good, the buck didn't even have a drop of the stuff. He looked around, searching for some flask or syringe. He then laughed at himself for thinking for a second Shutter'd ever be the chem type, Dash would probably make the buck's heart explode. Trails started looking for other things, less obvious hints. Where's my detective hat when I need it?

After a few minutes he found it, an empty canister from a party grenade. Seriously not good. Who the fuck would? Trails tapped the canister with his hoof and looked around. The fight was getting louder, kept cutting it's way in front of his train of thought. He took another puff from the specialty cigarette and focused. Then he notice Cross in the corner with a passed out Starry.

"Something's up." He wondered aloud. "I should check that out. But how to make it look like I'm not snooping?" Trails formed a plan in an instant and slung Shutter across his back. He walked up to Cross and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, seems this pony's had a bit too much fun. Imma take him home...Something going on over here?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Cross looked at Trails, and just gave him a blank expression, "Nah nothings going on, Starry had too much to drink so she's sleeping it off, don't worry I'll keep her here. She won't be happy if the party ended on her account." Cross looked over on Shutter on Trail's back.

"Too bad about Shutter, Starry will be disappointed he's not here..." Cross didn't try to elaborate on anything, he kept his words simple, making sure not to tip Trails off about anything.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Violet was content to sit away from the mayhem, satisfied with watching things unfold before her. Mr. Zebra was being chased by an angry mob still under the influence of whatever she gave to Starry, although she doubted anything bad would come to him...and if it did she could always try to step in. Cross brought Starry to a corner so no one would bother her....At least, that’s what she hoped he was doing.....She’d have to watch him.

And through all of that, Violet was sitting there, holding a bottle of sparkle-cola between her hooves and drinking it with a straw. Innocent as can be.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue May 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Starry's little display of 'romance' earned nothing but a slow blink from Kestrel, and it would take far more than some kissing to even begin to get the bird to react with something more than a blink, or slightly quirked brow.

A few moments after that ended another event sparked up.

Called it. Kes thought while watching Athanix be approached/attacked by a familiar pegasi and some tank of a pony; the peace had not lasted long at all. The pegasi was easy enough to remember, Amber if Kes recalled. The gryphon had done a courier mission with him a while back. He had been rather quiet natured, sorta broody n' such; not all that uncommon really.

The other pony however was a new face. One look and Kes could tell just what the massive wall of muscle was good at. Only an idiot would not be able to see that he was the very example of a berzerker. Stupid, but built like a rock and resilient as dragon hide.

It would be best to keep that one at a distance; a tactic that Kes would no doubt employ should he ever meet the wall of flesh in battle.

Casting his gaze elsewhere the gryphon was able to see Trail's investigating the grenade shell; the body of some knocked out colt lying right next to him. The unconscious pony looked like that colt that had been nearly embarrassed to death a short while earlier, Shutter was his name if memory served.

"Something ain't right here..."
    Kes mentally stated, carefully hiding his emotions and silent observations from the crowd around him. No need to let them know he was suspicious about some of the guests.

At least not until he figured out just who was behind what at this little get together. For all he knew right now the strange violet furred filly that had taken up a seat nearby was behind it all.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Scrap wasn't exactly unconscious but he was still in awe from what had happened to him that he didn't notice anything going on around him. A few minutes later he finally snapped out if his trance only to find Starry and Cross in a corner, Shutter tied to Trails, and a large mob attacking a zebra who Scrap hadn't learned the name of yet.

"I'm out for five minutes..."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm

"Shutters out, Starry is knocked out and with cross in a corner." Sky let out a sigh, A familiar Pony Sky had knew was dumping a sack of potatoes on Athanix, With the monster of a pony charging towards him. "Ow this cant go well." Sky said as she took a seat close to violet, As she took a sip a sparkle cola. Sky trying to copy her, also got a straw from a nearby table and put it in the bottle of whiskey. "Place is going crazy, aint it." Sky nudged violet.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Starry's eyes blinked open, as she looked up at Cross hazily. She was still half asleep. "Shutter," Starry muttered, mistaking Cross for somepony else, "You're the best pony a mare ask for, I love ya." She then kissed Cross on the cheek, before slumping her head back and snoring as she fell back to sleep.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

“Oooh, yeah. Pretty crazy.” Violet replied to the pegasus with a grin, sucking on her straw. “But I’ve seen crazier.” she said with a giggle. “There was this one time at a camp full of Slavers....That was a blast....I don’t think the slavers enjoyed it as much though, sad.” she said with a shrug.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Sky looked at the unicorn with disbelief, really a party with slavers. "Really a party? with slavers?" Sky looked at her bit and took a sip from her whiskey, with a straw. "And why didn't they enjoy it?"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Kes let himself stare off into the distance as he focused on listening in on the two that were seated next to him. He did not have much else to do at the moment, and why not listen in? Sky and the Violet one might actually say something of interest.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 pm

“Ooooh, well, I wouldn’t really call it a party. More like, the slavers capturing me thinking I was a innocent little filly that they could sell to slavery and do all sort of nasty things with, and then all of them sort of dying.” she explained, before taking another sip and turning to Sky, toothy grin on her face. “It was a blast!”
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm

"Daww ain't that sweat?" Trails said in a mockingly warm tone. "Looks like we've got a case of lovebirds that just won't admit it. Guess you're knocking on a door that won't open, eh Cross? Shame, I wouldn't mind it myself, wish them all the happiness in the wasteland though. Not enough of that anymore." Trails said, making up ways to extend the conversation for as long as he could. Clearly something was up, and despite their history Trails wasn't certain of Cross' morality.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Sky raised a brow, they all just died. There had to be more to it, what isn't she saying. But she didn't want to push her, probably just something she did while they were distracted. ow well, just leave it at that.

"Well thats sounds nice, i guess? And its great you had a blast, they wont be anymore parties for them then." Sky said with a chuckle.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

They just died? Bullshit. Kes had been around slavers, killed dozens if not hundreds of them. Hell he spent years struggling to survive in Fillydelphia. Slavers, despite their love of chems and fighting, did not just up and die like that. Something more had to have happened.

"They jus' die?" The bird asked, his cold, gravelly tone just loud enough to be heard over the din of the party. Normally he would leave well enough alone, but this time he just had to know. The violet mare had been acting strange all evening. Kes had a hunch that she was not all she appeared to be, maybe this little tale of hers would prove it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 pm