Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 14 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

Dash let out yet another sigh and shook his head, "I just can't..." he said, "I can't give any kind of praise to something who's very name represents entropy... When I finally do succeed and have a safe happy life with the ones I love... I have to thank the Goddesses and Harmony for making that possible... To thank Chaos for it is just..." he put a hoof to his head for a moment then lowered it, "...It just can't work for me... I can respect you and what you make of it... But it's just not something I can attribute to my own life... Now I don't mean to be overly rude, but can we please talk about something else?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 14 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Cross Roads Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 am

Cross's eyes watched Winter's every sound, every word to escape her lips, and his heart went estactic... He had never been more sure than anything in his life. If anyone had been watching him, they would have seen his eyes gloss over and single tear drip down his face. He let out a heart-warmed smile. As Winter stepped down, Cross went up to her with no expression, looked into her eyes, lept forward and wrapped her in a warm embrace, passionately bring her up and staring into those pearled purple eyes and kissed her again.

But this time he held nothing back, no lingering doubts, no hesitation, nothing in his heart that said he'd ever not believe Winter and him were ever meant to not be together....

After it was over, Cross remembered there were still ponies watching ...ponies who respected him, and Cross grew-wide eyed as he realize he was standing on the stage with Winter in his arms.

Cross, for once in his life was at a loss for words...but as much as he was embarrassed, he felt all the more for Winter. If anything, this would be their moment in the spotlight, a night to remember. In fact, the best night ever.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:10 am

Shutter gave a smile back to Starry, before he quickly headed over to the tea pots. he took a few seconds to wonder what in Equestria had happened to the plant over in the corner, which was looking extremely sickly, before he had a look at what was available.

"Huh...Lets see..."
    He mumbled, as he looked over what was available...not that he could really tell the difference, all the tea looked the same to him, aside from that one pot that has a few odd-coloured drops about where it had been set, which made Shutter wonder if it had been previously holding something else...

Giving a shrug, Shutter just poured a cup of the stuff on the left, and carefully carried a saucer over to Starry with his mouth, cup balanced in the middle.

"'ere yu go..."

He mumbled, before setting the cup and saucer down in front of her, before taking his seat again.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 am

Twisted smiled at him " You do not need to apologize. Discord did not intend for you to follow him this you do not. He has weird ways of working you know" She said, sitting down at a table "But in any case, what would you like to talk about now" She asked wonderingly
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 am

Starry floated the cup of tea to her lips, and took a sip. "It's delicious. Thank you, Shutter." She placed the cup back on the table, and began thinking to herself.

Starry wasn't sure what she would do after this boat trip had ended. She was running low on caps, so she couldn't host any more parties. Even so, Starry felt there was a greater purpose for herself than just having fun. Her mother's dress had gotten her thinking. Starry had been out in the wastes for over a year now, and she still didn't know anything about what had happened to her family.

"Hey Shutter, when this party is over, how would you like to go home with me, to the Stable?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 am

Shutter was glad he had only been able to carry one cup of tea, because he surely would have choked on his own from what Starry just suggested.

"T-the Stable? Like...Stable 113? Starry...why do you want to go back there?! If the crazies haven't killed each other off by now, then that place is probably going to be ridiculously dangerous!"

He asked, voice filled with panic.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 am

Atriark stood quietly, all but zoning out the new ponies that arrived. So, I guess my question get's ignored. Atrairk sighted, "Alright then. Arc my firend, is there any alcohol here?" He asked, resisting the urge to clomp him on the back. "All this talking in the air is reminding me of One-Thirteen." the stable zebra shuttered a bit. "And I don't like thinking of there..."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 am

"Hate to say it, Atriark, but as this is a tea party, there's no alcohol here, only tea. But if the atmosphere here is getting tough on you, we could go outside, maybe find Gentle and see if she's okay."

Arc suddenly realized that it might have been a dumb thing to do, leave her alone in this situation. Wait, on a tea party? Nah, she's probably fine.

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 am

Atriark let out a heavy sigh. He glazed at the all the party goers, considering Arc's offer. All of them seemed happy. He saw Winter being all...Winter-ie with Cross and Zesty by the same earthen pony, who had finished playing a wonderful piece on the cello. They all looked so happy.

"I think you should go talk to Gentle and take her to the balcony, she'd be more comfortable there, less ponies there and she'd be easier to talk to. Be sure you ask her about herself first, and be honest. She likes that." The zebra reached into his saddle bag and pulled out a lighly used bottle of scotch. "As for me, I don't like remembering how One Thirteen ended." He unstoppered it and spit the cork aside. "You comfort her. I left her when she probably needed it most, so I don't deserve how much she cares for me."

He took a swig from the bottle and located Gentle. "Just go talk to her," he said, nuddging his unicorn friend towards the said mare.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 am

"I eh, uh, ehm, ok Atri."

Arc certainly didn't expected this.

"You never really expect anything, now do you?", asked the little analyst in the back of Arc's brain scathingly.

And so Arc went to find Gentle Breeze once again. He found her at the same spot she was last time, staring at the sea, oblivious to the world around her.

"Hello Gentle. I'm sorry that i acted so rude before, but you seemed very concentraded on your drawing, and i didn't wanted to disturb you in your art. Anyway, how about a spot of fresh air, you look horrible Breeze, more than those few nights back with the dragon. Are you ok?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

"...So, uh, hey there." Blazen said to Atriark, looking around the tea party and seeing Winter singing. There was a whole montage happening in this tea party, especially with singing. This band can really do a lot, seeing as they are playing a wide range of music.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Zestari smiled when Happy stubbed out the cigarette, and enjoyed the subsequent kiss she received from him, despite the tobacco taste; his lips were no less eager now than when he'd kissed her for the first time earlier, and sent thrills through her body.

They watched Cross and Winter embrace and kiss, and she was so happy for the couple, with a sigh, she rested her head against Happy's neck; what a wonderful boat trip this was turning out to be.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked, enjoying the feeling of his warm coat against her face. "I wouldn't mind talking to Bakewell, I saw her around here earlier."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Dash shook his head, not really sure what he wanted to talk about. He thought for a few moments, listening to the music for a bit before he finally came upon the fairly obvious idea, "How about the music? We got a lot of talent around here, wouldn't you say? I mean, after all, you sang not that badly yourself... Such an uplifting song too."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:15 pm

"Arc, there isn't a whole lot I do expect." He said as his friend trotted to Gentle. When he was out of earshot, Atriark mumbled, "But I do hope a great deal."

Taking a swig from his scotch bottle, he addressed Blazen "Howdy,and uh, nice tail yellow eyes." He took a quick drink of scotch. "Haven't seen you in a bit, what's up?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

He ignored the comment about his tail. "Nothing much. Im waiting for something to arrive at Stableton and that probably will take awhile. Nevermind me, how have you been?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Scrap stayed mainly silent while Bakewell and Sky talked a bit more about how Sky made caps. Scrap hadn't known that Sky sold chems for a living and while he didn't particularly think that was a good thing it was better then other things that ponies did to others for caps so he just brushed it off. Seeing the conversation come to a seeming halt he spoke up again, changing the subject.

"So Sky, what'd you think of this party sofar? Not quite the same level of crazy as the last one we went to..."
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Twisted Vision thought a moment "It's good music, I just try to avoid comments on music because people don't like Discord, so what I say to give praise doesn't get greeted well" She said rolling here eyes "That was amazing! You are lucky discord followed that path, and that you followed" She said, her eyes going flat in frustration.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm

He took a slow pull from his scotch and glanced around. Many were having fun and talking to others. He spied Arc initiating conversation with Gentle, he wished him the best of luck with her. Hopefully she would be open with him like she was with the zebra. "Oh, I'm good. Shoulder has been bothering me a bit, but otherwise it's been alright."

With another drink from the bottle, the stable zebra glanced around some more and noticed a dark feathered griffin female in a nice dress. The Stable 113 zebra found the griffin attractive, and the dress only helped that fact. She was trying to hide the fact that she had alcohol. Atriark guessed that she was most likely drinking Whiskey, most wastelanders did. He found that a shame, most didn't know the wonders of scotch.

"But yeah, it's been bothering me less then when it first happened. I guess that's good."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Sky took the response of Bakewell, a little easy as she she said only one word. Cant say that i blame her. Sky thought, as she turned to Scrap to answer his question, "This party is nice, great singing, great music, haven't tried the food though. And you're right, this isn't as crazy as the last party we went to." Sky told Scrap with a smile, "But either way, its still a good party."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Rodeo watched the knife come out, and then get to work carving. He smiled again. Widdling was one of his favorite things to do. He just never did it anymore because he had noplace to keep the things he made, and he wasn't going to make something just to toss. And nobody would buy that stuff.

"What'cha makin' there?" he asked, leaning in and watching as it began to take form. Rodeo chuckled some. "That bitty knife ain't gonna get them first big chucks off good enough, yer gonna be wailin' on that thing fer an hour. Try this."

Rodeo rolled the sleeve of his jacket up to where he had his combat knife strapped to his ankle, and pulled it out. He stuck it into the table in front of the mare.

"That there blade's twice the size n' weight, probably, n' it looks uh whole heap sharper. Just give it uh shot," he said, leaning back into his seat.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"Yeah, this party has been great. Although I may be a bit biased from having to wear a sparkly vampire costume at the last one...not to mention the other stuff..." Scrap said smiling back. "What you think about the party Bakewell?
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Hmmmmmmm. Everypony seems so busy. There has to be somepony I can talk to. Nova grieved internally.

Scanning the room, Nova's eyes eventually settled upon two ponies having tea. One had a very interesting appearance that for some reason reminded Nova of an old mare's tale she heard when growing up. But surely such as thing could not be true, could it?

Either way, they both seem like interesting ponies to talk to. I'm sure that they'll have something fascinating to talk about. Nova concluded.

With her mind made up, Nova carefully navigated her way through the ensemble of guests, towards the ones who piqued her interest. Slightly nervous about how this conversation was going to go, she silently began to prepare herself.

What's there to worry about? It's not as if one of them is going to bite your leg off.

Going up to them, Nova cleared her throat, and then spoke:

"Um... Hello."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Dash gave Twisted a bit of a look, "Well in my book, good music is good music." he said, taking another sip of his tea, "Whether you give your faith to Celestia or Discord or whoever... If you have talent, for whatever reason, you have it. I can't say that I'd support someone in disliking somepony who has a talent like that just because they pray to something else. That's not what Harmony teaches."
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Twisted shrugged "I may not like it, but I get used to it. It was never intended for them to understand, or they are too blind to see. It is out of my hands" She said before she heard a sheepish greeting. She looked over and saw a pony that she didn't think could exist.

"Oh my..." She said before almost tackling her with a hug "Dear Discord you are GORGIOUS!" She said hugging the new pony "I have never in all my days seen a more chaotic color scheme! Is it natural? Did you dye it? Please please PLEASE tell me!" SHe said looking the new pony all over.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm

This party where not what she like something about it was just to high society to fancy for her taste. She mixed in another batch of good old whisky in her tea as she sat by the table and watch the party guests, she had take it easy with her drinking so she would don't destroy the party for the others but she was actually getting somewhat drunk from it still.

Maybe she would get out of here and get out this dress, it was really getting unconformable wear it despite all the trouble she when though to get it just for this even.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:48 am