Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 15 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Blazen sighed, and lifted his hoof. He looked through his pipbuck trying to find some good music that he hasn't listened to for a very long time. The search ended up being a fail. He had a very small music archive, so there wasn't much.

"Yeah." For some reason, Blazen felt that something very very bad is going to happen. But it wouldn't, right? Whats there to lose on this boat? The whole boat? He snickered at his thoughts.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 15 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Sawdust looked skeptically at the combat knife, "That's nice, but I have one, everypony in the wasteland has one. This knife is better for this sort of thing." She carefully cuts away shavings of the pony shape, which quickly becomes apparent.

"Knife like that," She points her knife at Rodeo's, "Takes too much off when you get down to fine detail. It's impossible to give feathers the right texture when the knife you're using is that big." ... "Huh?" She remarks, looking at her doll suddenly, "I thought I did tha," ... Sawdust halts mid sentence and sighs. She places the knife on the table and holds out her hoof, "I'm Sawdust." She forces another smile at Rodeo.

Last edited by Sawdust on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm

What the!? Nova exclaimed in her mind, whilst barely managing to stay standing.

"Thanks; I think." Nova replied. "The green in my coat, and the black in my mane and tail is dyed. It's an old custom from where I grew up; it acts as a war paint, reflecting your 'inner self'. Personally, I love it, it makes me unique."

Am I forgetting something here..? Oh Right!

"My name's Nova Surge by the way, or just Nova for short."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 pm

"Go ahead then, I've gotta go find Kes and give him his canteen back." Trails responded, looking down at Zestari. He nuzzled and kissed her goodbye. He made sure to 'accidentally' drop one of his spare key on her.

The party was done as far as he was concerned. He had shown a professional cellist how it was done, caught up with some ponies he hadn't seen in a while, and most importantly gotten the mare of his dreams. The moon was up now, the sun finally vanishing behind the horizon. Trails went back to his room and got out of his suit, after taking one last look in the mirror that is, he looked damn good. He slipped on his armor and replaced his trusty repeater on his back.

He followed the sound of grunts and found Kes doing his workout on the deck. He tossed the canteen at his friend and sat down, pouring two large glasses of Scotch. "C'mon down and have a drink." Trails took out a pair of cigars and leaned back to watch the moon. "Nice party wasn't it?"

Last edited by Happy Trails on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well, it was nice talking to you again, hopefully we'll get another chance to chat," Atriark sipped his scotch. "I am gonna go talk to someone that's alone."

With a small sip from his scotch, Atriark began trotting over to the female griffin that he spied earlier. He saw her put some whiskey in her tea. The zebra chuckled a bit as he drew closer. Atriark took a deep breath, prayed to the stars that he wouldn't stick his hoof in his mouth, and sat down next to her. "You know, I've been told scotch goes better with tea than whiskey."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Rodeo looked at her hoof, and had the same realization Sawdust's doll must have. "Oh yeah, right..." he said, extending his own hoof and shaking her's. Then he took his knife back up and replaced it in its sheath."Name's Rodeo. N' after usin' uh knife fer as long as Ah have ta do that, Ah gotten just fine at workin' out the fine details... Guess Ah figured everypony else could too."

Rodeo looked back to the Twilight doll. He couldn't recognize the look of her, though it seemed fairly familiar to him. He would've been able to recognize the name Twilight Sparkle, but he couldn't recognize her face. "So, what's yer doll's name? She looks kinda familar..."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

“Welllll…” Bakewell tapped her chin with a hoof. She wasn’t really sure what to think of the party, on one hand it hadn’t gone as absolutely terrible as it had repeatedly threatened to; Nopony had openly disliked her dress or food, and most importantly she hadn’t lost any friends. At the same time nothing particularly great had happened other than the dance, which was admittedly fun.

“It’s pretty neat, I guess. Though honestly whatever party you two are talking about sounds much more fun. I mean, how often do you get to dress up in a sparkly vampire costume? That must have been a blast.”
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Dash jumped slightly as Twisted suddenly sprang upon a new Pegasus mare who had just arrived at their table but he hadn't immediately noticed. He was a little surprised that he hadn't noticed her before, like the other mare she looked quite interesting. Vibrant green and black... He was surprised to hear that she had dyed her coat, "Well... Nova Surge, hello. My name is Galactic Dash."

Dash wondered for a moment if his company in Twisted Vision was the reason for attracting more attention to their group. Not that it really mattered that much.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Twisted Vision stopped practically molesting the poor mare with her eyes and smiled at her "That's actually REALLY neat! I love how... Random and different it is! Discord must surely be inspired by the ponies from wherever you grew up!" She said smiling
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

She gave him another long skeptical look, "Roughing out details and getting them right are two different things." She glared ever so briefly then moved onto introducing her doll to Rodeo, "This is Twilight Sparkle, Mrs. Sparkle this is Rodeo." ... "No, I'm going to, 'cause he's a dolt."

Sawdust reached into a pocket and pulled out several wooden ponies, four in total. Each was a representation of somepony in the room, somepony she'd met. One had a sulking look on his face, a horn and a cape, but the facial features alone carved in would mark it as Cross. The second had a bit of a deranged look on her face and a tiny shooting star on her flank.

The other two were of similar quality, resembling Blazen Shield and Bakewell respectively. The later was marred by long and varied scarring. As Sawdust realized that one was among the displayed she bundled that one away with a bit of a sheepish grin. She then turned back on Rodeo and leveled a superior gaze at him, "You can stop posturing, I'm better at carving than you, learn to deal with it."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Kira looked up when someone sat down next to her she looked up and noted that it was a Zebra, she were not sure if she had seen him somewhere she had never been good with faces especially when she was a bit tipsy.

"Scotch you say, hm well I only had whisky so I take what I have." The gryphon had not actually biggest fan of scotch but it was true that the whisky was a bit to good to water down with tea.

"You mind of I try that theory of yours?" Kria reached out a claw to be handed the bottle of scotch the zebra had.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:16 pm

"Sure," Atriark handed the griffin his scotch. "So, what brings a griffin like yourself here? You certainly look the part of a nice, well to do party goer. But you have a wasteland toughened look about you. I'm guessing you aren't a wasteland born griffin though." Atriark thought for a second. "You wouldn't be from a stable, would you?"
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Rodeo's face shifted quickly. A dolt?! One thing Rodeo couldn't stand was being called stupid. He nearly started to snarl, but instead lifted his hooves up. "Ah didn't mean nothin' like that! Them are plenty nice, Ah wasn't sayin' Ah was better than you!"

He set his hooves on the table, and scooted his chair back. "Ah was just tryin' ta be helpful."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Sawdust didn't hold back on the superior look, That's right I'm the best! Fully vindicated she settled herself in her chair and went back to work. Carving out her rendition of Rodeo. Completely disregarding the discomfort she was putting Rodeo through, "You know they let me on for free! I was really not sure, but they said somepony had rented it and they wanted to be able to charge him more or something and I was like, 'Sure, why not!'"

The yellow mare stopped a moment to examine her work, the face of it was wider than the back end, which was good for what she planned on doing, giving the colt a guitar too. She looked up then and scrutinized Rodeo's face, taking much longer than strictly necessary before going back to some carving.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Kira took the scotch and added it to her tea as she then put away her own whisky bottle to save it for a later time one could never be sure when she would need a drink. She took a sip of her new spiced tea and tasting it, it was not bad slightly different from the whisky but also some what the same. Yet it was clearly better then her whisky. "They is not bad at all."

Kira was quite for awhile while she though about why she really was here at this part. "You know I don't really know what I am doing here just got an invitation and though 'what the hell it will be fun.'" A small smile formed on her beak, yeah fun right.

The gryphon blushed slightly as the Zebra hit the point spot on about that she came for a Stable. "Is it that obvious. Yeah I grew up in a Stable, Stable 113 actually."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 pm

When her song had ended she had stepped down to return to the others when she saw Cross approach with a blank expression on his face. She looked to him questioningly before she was snapped up into an embrace, their eyes meeting. Excitement sparked inside of her as she looked into his red eyes with wonder, as if trying to gauge his next move. He kissed her, and she closed her eyes as she fell into his embrace more a small happy sound escaping her as they kissed. When they parted she would rub the side of her head against his happily as he held her. It was strange to think where she would be right now had she not stopped y for a drink at The Rusty Cowbell. It had truly been a life changing decision and never before had she been so happy that such a small decision had gone well in her favor.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Atriark smiled as she took added the scotch to her tea and took a drink. I guess that solidifys it. When she said that she was from the same stable as he, he nearly was renedered speachless. What were the odds that he'd meet so many from his stable in the same place outside of Stableton? Clearly the stars were planing something. Hopefully, it wasn't gonna get them all killed.

"Wait, you're from 113?" the zebra let out a loud laugh before taking a drink from the scotch. "Ma'am, I am from there as well. Usually I'm good at remembering names, especially if they are attached to someone as memerable as you. But I don't think I remember yours."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 pm

So that was why Kira though she recognized the Zebra from somewhere she must have seen him back in that stable and maybe even back in Stableton when she lived there before going of to find her self in the wasteland. Wonder why it was so many from the sable in this boat, she was not much for conspiracy theories but maybe all the alcohol where finally making its way to her brain.

"I though I recognized you, now I know for where." She said with a slight laugh What was with her she was not this open most of the time, it most be the alcohol and just the atmosphere of the place that made her fell this way. "But I am not as memorable as you think so I am not surprised that you do not remember my name. It is Kira."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Rodeo leaned to the side some and watched as he continued to widdle. He didn't need to prove anything to anypony. He'd just sit still and watch to see what she was making...... What was she making? An strange feeling rose up inside him when he started to get an idea of what it was.

"Uh... What'cha makin'... there?" he asked awkwardly.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Sparrow staggered out his quarter's swaying and nearly staggering down the hallway as gentle wave crashed across the ship. Sailing for over 10 years, he had yet to find his sea legs and when involuntarily, drunkenly charging down the hallway until he hit the ballroom and crashed through a plastic plant. Laying there in a pile while the guests took a good look at him.

He took a swig of rum, getting many stains on his suit, the only way to describe the sight of Sparrow drinking was gargling. Once he managed to roll over he pulled himself up and began staggering through the crowd of ponies of the classy party.

Sparrow saw a red-maned buck and a white-maned mare. He didn't know what the buck was going on but he needed support...maybe he could make friends? do something nice for them.

Sparrow threw his arms over the couple and pulled them together...

"Whhyyyyyyy hello there friends- " He rasped. With a quick motion he brought one hoof up to his mouth to hold in the vomit. Sparrow looked at Bakewell, spilling his disgusting breath as he spoke.

"Ahh thats better lovely....you know...." Sparrow began switching his view back and forth between Scrap and Bakewell.

"As Captian of dis here ship....I can perform a Mare-dee-ajjjj" garbled words continued on and on as his blinking began to go out of sync

"Right here, Right now.... What do yee two lovebirds think?" Rather than wait for answer Sparrows eyes grew wide as he leaned forward, nearly tumbling to the floor without Scrap and Bake to support him

"With the power invested me by the S.S.McJigger.....Inowpronouceyoubuckandmaer NOW WHOS GOT THE RUM!!!" Sparrow threw his jug up in the air and pushed himself off the couple and lurched forward trying to catch his empty bottle which was already across the room.

Hehehe, thats Sparrow, ...the master of love...nothing says love like spontaneous, involuntary commitment....Sparrow figured everypony must be impressed with a class act like him.

Too bad he found himself making out with the floor.

'Tis was a lovely floor

"...My only love is ever gunna have been McJiggerrrrr...." Sparrow mumbled as he slowly drifted off into a nap

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm

So that was her name. I was a nice name and suited her well.

"The name is Atriark, medic with an alcohol addiciton." Atriark bowed his head slighly. "Miss Kira, I assure you, you are memorable. You seem like a nice griffin and I wish I had known you better in one thirteen, but that's in the past. And, I have to admit, you look stunning in that dress."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 pm

"You." She says as she begins work on the face and mane. The knife moves gently and slowly, under carving as much as possible. She looks up again then makes a startled noise when the tone of the party changes with the arrival of the very drunk captain. She watches in something akin to horror as the stallion 'weds' one of the couples.

Immediately she turns to her doll, "Can he do that?!" ... "What do you mean by that!" ... "What." ... "Oh my." Sawdust stops for a moment, and tries to remember if she'd seen the second mate recently. No, not recently, that was a good thing right? He had to know how to pilot the ship, right? ... "Don't you start that!" She exclaims sharply to her doll. ... "No, everything's gonna be fine!"

Who was she kidding, this was a terrible idea! Worse yet she knew that she couldn't swim well enough to get back to shore. Why had she trusted those two! They were obviously dangerous! She first tried to tie their actions mentally to those performed by Slavers, but that made no sense, first off, they had their weapons. Second even very bad slavers stayed much more sober than this, chems maybe, but not making out with the floor drunk. That somehow did nothing to assuage her newly minted terror, she quickly started stowing stuff.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Blazen lifted his hoof after Atriark had left, and looked at his pipbuck, going into the Misc section and listening to a audio log. It wasn't on the speakers of the pipbuck.

Voice 1:"...What?"

Voice 2: "Im sorry, i-i didn't mean to tell you this. Im sorry."

Voice 1: "..."

Voice 2: "You told me to find out her fate, and i did. She was dead for a year, Blaze. Im sorry. I never meant for you to find out about this, but she died protecting a town from slavers."

Blazen: "...I...i need to go."

His heart broke inside him. He never heard of this conversation...but there he was. There he was. His girlfriend was dead. A memory unveiled, and he remembered the whole conversation, involving a courier going to him and telling him the news at Stableton. The tattoo was near his hoof due to him thinking that the chain between his marefriend and him not ever will break. But in truth, it broke. It broke earlier. He was so sad that he mentally blocked the memory off.

He crossed his front hooves, putting them on the table, and shoved his face in them.

He silently sobbed.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Dash nodded at what Twisted said, "Well... I wouldn't put it precisely like that..." he said. He still didn't all that highly about worshipping Discord... He still found the idea, even after Twisted vision's explanation, a little... backward, at least in his perspective. He wasn't sure how others would even take him tolerating such... But he supposed that he was probably going to find out sooner or later, "... I would say that it makes you quite unique. It's certainly a breath of fresh air from every pony who think that a thousand piercings and skulls on pikes make for a good look..."
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Zestari gave Happy a firm farewell kiss, she felt his hoof dance against her side for a moment, a delicate action that when he moved his hoof away left a slight weight tucked into the fold of her dress. She resolved to find out what that item was later.

She smiled. It was time to find her housemate, Bakewell and tell her of the good news regarding Happy and herself. She began moving about the ballroom, trying to find her, when a sudden commotion grabbed her attention.

It was the captain; drunk and rowdy and generally disgraceful. He staggered over towards a pair of ponies. Bakewell and Scrap, Zestari recognised after a moment, and smiled. She had found her friend and began walking towards them.

She was only a few steps away when the captain said those words, those unforgivable words, and Zestari could see by Bakewell and Scrap's expression that this was an entirely undesired thing.

Mouth dropped open in surprise and outrage, she gave an apologetic glance towards the pair, "Oh Bakewell, I'm so sorry!" She turned, and with a snort of fury stalked towards the now collapsed drunken lout of a captain. This would not do. Staring down at him, her furious eyes boring holes in his back, she paused. She couldn't hurt somepony who was unconscious.

She started nudging him with a hoof, trying to evoke any response that would justify her giving him his just desserts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am