Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Zuberi
Shrapnel
Bomb Bay
Sanura Heartsnug
Silent Echo
Harmor
Spectre
11 posters

The Long Road [Closed]

Night Spark
    Night Spark
    Level 3
    Level 3

The Long Road [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Road [Closed]

Post by Night Spark Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Night watched all the commotion from right next to spectre as harmor ran off and looked at spectre. "..Man you sure know how to make friends don't you?" he said before making his way to the outer parts of the large crowd. "I will be over here. let me know when your all done fighting and ready to go. and also shrapnels right. harmor may one day be the one who holds your life in his hoofs...remember that." he said before sitting down on the outer edge of the group
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Spectre watched Harmor run away, and vaguely listened to the various things some of the others said to him, he all but drowned out Bomb Bay, Maybe I should target the pegasus next... He doesn't seem to know what he's dealing with... He put his knife away and got up. "Well he will hardly be much use if he's hiding in Appleoosa now will he? And if that's how he reacts when i'm kidding, I would hate to think what would happen if he actually annoyed me."

Spectre decided he should probably tell Harmor he wasn't serious, it might help... A little. He began walking after Harmor, he figured that running after him might give the wrong idea. He saw that the batpony had already gone after him too, at least that was something. "Harmor! Stop running you fool!"
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm

"I- I'll be fine. Just as long as everypony else gets along. Don't worry about me." Harmor responded to the batpony's message board. He kept running off, but was halted as he heard a yell from Spectre. The zebra caught up afterwards and was met met with a darkened expression from Harmor.

"What is it?" he said. "Degrade me all you want. Trust me, I've been through worse." Harmor then pointed towards the general store. "I'm heading inside, I would prefer it if you didn't come in."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Spectre caught up to Harmor and smirked at his words, "Degrade you? No, you degraded yourself. But enough of that, it's not why i'm here. I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't serious about what I said, I knew you weren't undermining me, and I was never going to drag you by a knife in your leg. You need to lighten up eh?" He looked at the store as Harmor pointed. "You still only have 30 minutes though, i'm on a schedule and can't wait too long."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Sanura just kinda... watched the whole exchange that was going on since apparently she'd lifted into her own little world for a moment there. Wincing some at how badly Spectre was picking on the unicorn who obviously didn't get it. There were so many around as well... her ears flicked and she watched the curious bat pony trying to write out a message on that board and then shook her head, communication with him was gonna be difficult for her no doubt. All was... okay though, judging by the way things were going after Spectre ran off. "Harmor!" she called out suddenly and galloped toward the other two for a few steps, "Can you please pick up some food for all of us? I'll pay you back when you return!" she shouted to him and waved a woof in his direction but otherwise didn't actually pursue the unicorn, figuring he could use a few to gather himself.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Silent had continued to keep up with Harmor as the unicorn continued to run away after giving a quick answer to his inquiry, he wasn't satisfied with the answer, as Harmor obviously wasn't just fine. Especially as that horrible pegasus added more insults in a voice loud enough so Silent could hear. He'd have to have a talk with that pegasus later.

He did smile a little when Spectre came over and apologized, it lifted Silent's opinion of the zebra back up a little amd at least seemed to pacify Harmor. When the other unicorn, the one he recalled introduced herself as Sanura came over and asked Harmor to go to town to get some things Silent volunteered to go too.

"I'll go too, if that's okay with you, Harmor"
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 am

The tears running down Harmor's face slowed to a stop. "You- weren't serious?" Harmor was confused at the zebras sense of humor, maybe Spectre was just trying to get a rise out of him. Harmor realized there was no way Spectre could have been that mean outright the first time they met.

Huh, Lighten up? I'll just give him a taste of his own medicine. He thought deviously.

A grin spread through Harmor's face, "You were just kidding huh? Weeeeelll... If you were just joking with me, that must mean you like me riiight?" He gave a little nudge to spectre with his foreleg. "Kidding around that quickly, you must reaaaaly like me." He enticed. "You know, you shouldn't walk into a relationship this fast." Harmor wondered if he could get the zebra to blush.

He turned to then nearby batpony and nodded happily. "Sanura I believe was her name? Anyway, she shouted to get something, I think it was food." Then turning back to Spectre lastly, "Are you sure you dont want to join me? I mean, being so crazy about me and all." Harmor gave his best seductive look before bursting into laughter.

Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 am

Spectre listened to Harmor as he spoke. "No I wasn't serious, I wouldn't be that harsh to somepont I nev- Wait... What?" Harmors next words knocked Spectre straight off balance. Is he... Hitting on me? Spectre stepped back a little as Harmor nudged him, safe to say he looked very confused and a little uncomfortable. "I think you have the wrong idea here Harmor..." When harmor turned and Spoke to Silent he though it was over, until Harmor looked back his way. "I... Uhh..." Though before Spectre could make any sense of what was going on Harmor had burst out laughing, which Spectre responded to with a distinctly flat look. "Fair enough, I suppose I deserved that..."
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Talib merely watched the others as he looked to Zuberi and smiled sheepishly.

"So, this could be interesting couldn't it?" Talib giggles a little. "Maybe I'll even find a few things for a nice brew of tea for everyone."

Talib then looks over the group again, a little nervous at the faces he didn't recognise but just happy that he was able to help. He chuckled quietly and shook his head, looking to Zuberi once more and smiling.

"We've got quite the walk ahead of us, haven't we?"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Zuberi turned to Talib with a smile, he usually was smiling anyway. "Tea sounds wonderful. I'll help look out for anything green and growing." Then, at the mention of the walk, Zuberi found an excuse to pull out his maps. He grabbed a tube with his teeth and unrolled it, laying it out on the ground.

"We do have a bit of a walk, but it shouldn't be too difficult. The best way to go would be to simply follow this rail road track all the way out of New Appleoosa up into Friendship City... Hope you packed a lunch," he said, looking back to Talib and giggling a little. Then he turned to Spectre. "Sound like a good idea to you, Spectre? Just follow the tracks?"
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Silent was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing at Harmor's revengre on Spectre and the zebra's reaction. He was definitely starting to like the unicorn, seemed like he would be a good pony to be friends with. Smiling happily, Silent got out his chalk again and wrote.

"Well then, we should probably get moving if we wanna meet that half an hour deadline."
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

"Right." Harmor said, aknowledging Silent Echo. The batpony still gave him an uneasy feeling, but after seeing his actions, Harmor decidied he wasn't hostile. He would just have to get past Silent's looks.

Walking into shop labled 'Absolutely Everything' he looked around, "Hello? Anypony home? We'd like to trade!"
    Shrapnel
    Shrapnel
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Shrapnel Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Quite a trek we have ahead, true. As for the rails, that might be the best option, however given how often they are used as a landmark, there won't be much of plants to pick along it. If the fella here would like to make us a tea, we might want to take a wider berth around the railroad."

Shrapnel shrugged.

"Or at least that's how I see it. Anyhow, might as well pick few things from 'loosa too. Plan to be back in time, no need to worry." Shrapnel then turned and dashed away in the direction of the settlement. As he got there, he strode directly to Ditzy's shop, finding Harmor and others there already. "Hello fellas. And hello to you too Ditzy." he greeted everyone present.

Last edited by Shrapnel on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Night Spark
    Night Spark
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Night Spark Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:11 pm

night laughed a little at spectres reaction to harmors words. "Don't get to exited there spectre I think he was just kidding" he said to the zebra with a smirk. He got up and trotted over to him "But hey anything possible right? heheheh.." he said with a grin as he made his way to the store. "I guess I should grab some things as well."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 pm

A rumble was heard from the first from of the building and something gray...ish tumbled down from the stairs. As Ditzy picked herself up and stood on all four, Harmor could see a world weary pegasus ghoul. She made a giggle-like noise at him and picked a pencil in her mouth, writing "Welcome!" on a paper, then looked back on Harmor and smiled at him.

Offered Items(Harmor has been rolled for prices):

Potions and chems
    Weak Healing Potion x 10 65,- caps

Weapons
    .357 revolver x 1 143,- caps
    Varmint Rifle x 2 111,- caps
    Single Shotgun x 1 228,- caps
    Prism Blaster x 1 228,- caps
    Dynamite stick x 10 65,- caps
    Shovel x 2 72,- caps
    Hatchet x 2 92,- caps
    Police Baton 91,- caps
    Iron Shoes x 2 156,- caps

Armours
    Radiation Suit x 2 78,- caps
    Mercenary Outfit x 4 195,- caps
    Leather Barding x 1 208,- caps
    Night Spark
    Night Spark
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Night Spark Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 pm

night walks into the store and stood next to harmor looking at the pegasus ghoul. "Hey there. you feelin better harmor?". Night looks at the items and sees the dynamite. "I think I'll buy three of these is that ok?" as he takes three and places the caps on a counter before making his way out the door back to the group. "never know when we may need to blow something up."

(300 caps - 195= 105)
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Silent waved ti Derpy as she tumbled in front if them, laughing in his head as he realized that he had just gone in a big circle and returned back to the grey pegasus's store, not an hour after he left it.

As the others went though the inventory; Silent found a few things he liked.

Purchasing
    1x Iron Shoes
    1x leather barding

Cost
    454-156+208=90 left.
    Shrapnel
    Shrapnel
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Shrapnel Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Shrapnel scooped four sticks of dynamite and set them next to Night's. "Quite right. I'll take four Ditzy, of you wouldn't mind." said Shrapnel and lined the small heap of caps on the table.

(Buying 4 sticks of dynamite = -260 caps)
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Spectre watched the others go into the store and sighed. What have I let myself in for this time... He walked back to the group, seeing Zuberi checking over his maps. "The railroad is the most direct route, but to follow it directly is just asking to be attacked by all sorts, we'll use it as a guide, but will travel a distance away from it. I'm not saying it'll be safe, but it will be safer at least." Spectre studied the map some more. "There are some riuns along the way I know of that we can use as shelter for the nights and for other reasons if needs be. Zuberi, how well do you know the area between here and Friendship city?"
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:48 pm

"I'll take one of those please!" Harmor pointed at the mercenary barding. Then he pulled out his 9mm pistol, "How much can you give me for this? It's in really good condition!"

Looking around, Harmor couldn't find the item he really wanted, so he thought he would ask. "Do you have any bladed weapons? I mean, the hatchet is nice but... I'd like something a bit less crude. A sword perhaps?" He smiled at the pegasus ghoul.

300 caps - 195 = 105 caps
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Ditzy smiled and nodded at Harmor. She trotted to the back of the shop and returned with a machete in her mouth, placing it on the counter in front of him and writing "Just as good as a sword!" on the paper.

Machete x 1 65,- caps
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Zuberi looked over the items for sale and was not interested in anything available. He waved a hoof and stepped away to wait for the others. He turned when he heard Spectre speak to him. He grinned and gave a hearty chuckle. "Like the back of my hoof! I travel this route at least three times a month! There are places, like those ruins, I tend to avoid. However, with more ponies I think we should be able to manage. Also, we're less likely to be attacked going down the tracks in a large bunch like this as well. But ultimately its up to you, boss."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 am

Sanura, yes she still lives, makes her way after the other ponies and zebras after seeing that everyone was going to go into the shop and spends her time really just looking around, being quiet since most everypony was talking some kind of business in things she wasn't terribly familiar with and then Ditzy Doo writing things on the chalk board like Silent had been threw her off anymore... she just couldn't read fast enough to keep up with them really which was no doubt sad but that's the way it was. So on she went, humming to herself as she searched through the bits in the shop and... nothing terribly interesting caught her eye.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Talib followed the others into the shop, sticking closer to those he knew, namely Zuberi and Spectre, as he had a small look around but didn't really see anything eye catching. Eventually he decided to simply go and wait outside the store, get some fresh air.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be just outside." He stated quietly, before slipping out the door and taking a breath of air, waiting for the group to finish, or just for someone to talk to.
    Harmor
    Harmor
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Harmor Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Harmor enveloped the machete in his magic and picked it up, examining it promptly. To his dismay, it was just a thrown together blade from an old lawnmower. He didn't care much though, anything was better than this old rusty knife he had. "I'll take it, and take the cost of this pistol out of it." He slid the 9mm pistol over to the pegasus ghoul.

Buying machete: 105-65 caps = 40 caps

Selling 9mm pistol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 pm