Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Zuberi
Shrapnel
Bomb Bay
Sanura Heartsnug
Silent Echo
Harmor
Spectre
11 posters

The Long Road [Closed]

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Long Road [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Long Road [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Sanura shakes her head some, "Nothing too serious, Spectre, just wanna make sure we get it done before it takes more cutting than it should... Just gonna make a few incisions and poke around you it's... probably going to hurt though, and we didn't find some med-x." she rubbed the back of her head with her hoof before moving across the room, "I think I've got something to bite though or we can wait if you want. Whichever really, the sooner the better of course though."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

"Let's just get it over with now. I'm sure I've had worse before." Spectre imagined that having a few cuts in him couldn't hurt more than being shot, or blown up, though of course he didn't consider that said cuts would have to go as deep as the shrapnel in him. "Of course I assume your not just looking for an excuse to cut me up?" He said with a chuckle.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Sanura laughed nervously, "O-oh no I would never... do that... without good reason... and..." she cleared her throat, "Anyways! Lay down on your side." she said, her horn lighting up as she trotted abi t closer to him, saddlebags opening up to produce a scaple, a few metal probes and surgical forceps. Of course the whole envronment was probably the least conducive to spontaneous minor surgery there could be but they were in the wastes after all, clean was hard to keep up, though the tools had certainly been scrubbed down. Another bit with a semi-thick wooden branch came out and was wrapped in thick, stained white cloth was held out infront of his muzzle, "If you wanna bite something." she said and smiled, waiting for him to lay on the side opposite of the one he'd been shot in.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Spectre layed down, realising this was the first time he'd allowed anyone to cut into him outside of a fight. "I just want to say, that the only times i've been cut open have been in combat, so if I react badly I apologise." he then took the bit of wood in his mouth, he figured Sanura was probably just about the only pony he would trust to do this, then again Sanura was still just about the only one he truely trusted.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Sanura grins a bit, "I don't think anyone reacts well to this just... try to stay as still as possible okay? I'll just start on one and if it gets too bad then we'll stop and wait 'till we arrive at the city." she said before she'd shift her position, actually moving to sit on him, closer to his backside as she figured that's where most of the movement would start if anything happened and hopefully he wouldn't end up making her hurt him. She'd go for the first cut, stretching his skin a bit wit hthe telekinesis whilst going ot slice carefully into him, just a small one... if things went well one of the thin metal prodes would stat poking about in the muscle to try and find the holes, pulsing that telekinesis over his flesh to keep the blood cleared out ot he sides.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Spectre tensed as he felt Sanura cut into him, his mind telling him to throw off his attacker, while at the same time he knew he wasn't under attack. It took all his willpower not to attack Sanura, forcing himself to calm down, and putting all his focus on the wall ahead of him. He even began trying to count the bits of dust floating around the room, occasionally wincing as Sanura poked about inside the cut.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Sanura couldn't help but feel bad for suggesting they even do this... it was stupid really. She pushed that out of her head though, eventually her poking and probing was going to get rather painful, the deeper she had to go the less easy it would be for his body to naturally deal with the pain. However, Sanura was -very- good at this, she knew where she was poking, what it felt like and it didn't take just too much before even he could feel the pressure of something solid being prodded, "Okay... this is where it's gonna get bad." she said softly, setting hte scelpel aside and going for the forcepts which floated into the hole closed and occasionally, once or twice, caught on tissue a bit too hard. The awful part being when she opened them, stretching the already healing hole to try and get around the slug that was stuck in him and thankfully, not shattered, not this one anyways... it took some work though before she'd start dragging the thing out of the hole, further agitating the path that the bullet had followed.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 pm

This wasn't the bad part? Was all Spectre thought as Sanura spoke, though his thoughts were lost as he once more tensed up in pain as she began routing in his wound with the forceps. And even more so when she began to pull the bullet out, he felt his foreleg twitch as the survivalist part of his mind screamed at him to throw her off and get away. He decided at this point he would much rather be shot, than have to have the bullets taken out, he had been wrong about which was more painful. Though Spectre once again forced himself to calm down, using the thought that at least it would be better in the long run this way.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Sanura surely didn't miss the tension and the way he twitched this way and that whilst she poked about, now she felt even worse aobut doing this but she finished up that hole anyways... pulling the deformed and even flattened slug out of his side before she'd stop and press the skin together with that pale pink glow of hers. "Do you want to keep going...?" she asked, "You don't have to, we can probably wait..." she said and looked at hte slug, "Doesn't look like a whole lot of infected stuff came out with it so..." she nodded.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Spectre was silently pleased that one was over, he wasn't willing to carry on through any more. And he certainly wasn't the ind of zebra to do it just to try and look tough, he spat the bit of wood out. "I think we should wait, at least untill we can get some med-X, if not, then till we get to the city. Thank you anyway Sanura." He just layed there for a moment, a little worn out, and still in a bit of pain.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Sanura nodded, "Eh... sorry, I really wasn't thinking much about what it might feel like until I was already committed to it." she nodded some and went to stitch him up with a curved needle and some thread that she floated out of her saddle bags, "I'll get you some candy when we get to where we're going." she teased him lightly before lifting herself up off of his backside after finishing the stitches, "Anyways... are ya trying to take watch all night again?" she asked as she settled down beside him.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Spectre shuffled so he was lying on his stomach rather than his side, and smirked at Sanuras comment. "Candy huh? Well now this is starting to pay off, I suppose i'll have to share with you though wont I?" He looked out through the hole that used to be the rest of the house. "Yeah i'll be watching, you all need the rest more than I do."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Sanura glances to him, "Oh? So I guess we can go ahead and dig out another one huh?" she grins and hoofs his muzzle, "There's plenty of ponies to set up watch, if you don't wanna do that then I'm gonna pester you all night and possibly drug you." she nodded firmly and looked down into the whole, "Besides, there's still that Harmor fella you were hittin' on."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Spectre looked back at Sanura and smirked. "So what your saying, is that unless I let somepony else take the watch, your going to sit up here all night and pester me? And if that doesn't work, you may just drug me right? Well... I think the pestering I can handle, and as to the drugging..." Spectre gestured with a hoof at Sanuras saddlebags. "If I remember rightly you don't have any drugs on you, am I right?" Spectres grin swiftly disappeared at the mention of him hitting on Harmor. "What? I was never hitting on him. I was just having a little joke to see how far I could push him before he chose fight or flight. Though it seems he chose flight, then fight..."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am

Sanura lifted a hoof and shook her head, "N-no it's fine. I understand." Seeming to let it go there for a moment, not saying anything for a few precious seconds as she laid her head down on her legs, "Gotta be intriguing to see somepony do that, no wonder you're interested." she teased, biting her tongue to avoid giving away a little smile. "Promise I won't get in the way. At least not too much, remember what Reflected said about how all the male zebras travel together, makes sense."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 am

Spectre looked at Sanura, wondering if she really believed he was interested in Harmor. "It's not like that at all!" He said, taking on a defensive tone unitentionally. "If I scare somepony like it's for the sole intent of scaring them. I have no interest in stallions... And as to what Reflected said, I usually travel alone, only recently have I started orking in groups, and that was was the first time I had even seen another zebra." Spectre huffed and looked at the floor, he wasn't lying, he didn't lie, couldn't lie. But nopony else knew that, and likely wouldn't believe it
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:33 am

Sanura couldn't stop it there, that smile finally spreading even through her bitten tongue as she looked over sidelong at him while he huffed, it was ever so fun. She didn't push it too far though, lifting her chin slightly, "Well... could've fooled me, maybe still have." Okay, so she pushed a little further. "Just so much evidence stacking against you." she said before floating open her saddlebags and a myriad of medical supplies, "Also looks like you're right abo the drugs too." she huffed, "Have to think of something else." before setting everything back in place.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 am

"But it's not true!" He said, looking back up at Sanura. "Isn't me saying that enough? If it was true, it's not exactly something i'd feel the need to hide, and... I don't keep secrets anyway, secrets are bad... They get you in trouble with your owner if they find out." He let his head drop to the floor again with a thud, he'd swiftly had the notion of keeping secrets beaten out of him. He looked up at Sanura from the floor. "It isn't true Sanura." He said, almost with a whine in his voice... Almost.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 am

Sanura's expression lightened some, that teasing mood failing when he mentioned an owner but she tried to launch back into it pretty quickly to keep spirits up, or her own if no one else. Certainly didn't want to spend time thinking much about that place. "Well." she said and reached out to prod him again with her hoof, "Until I see evidence otherwise then I'll just have to keep my suspicions. I'll give you the chance though." She said, leaving it at that. "One more time wanderin' off and playing with that other unicorn though and... that's it, it'll be decided." she grinned oh so wide, as if she had the last say right there.
    Shrapnel
    Shrapnel
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Shrapnel Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am

"Celestia on clouds above, I really don't have the need to listen to those two." thought Shrapnel, and with annoyed hiss he set out to look around the main room.

Shrapnel looked around for a good dry and even place to set up the sleeping pad for tonight, deciding on taking up a spot in front of the fireplace. He picked a dry rug to use use to make his sleep softer. He trotted to the collapsed section of the house to get it cleared of dust when his eyes trailed down and-

"Ohohoh... now what is this, another door? Huh, the rubble is going to be heavy, not like gonna clear it myself... well, got a zebra to do my work, maybe even see what is in that batpony..."

Shrapnel cleared the rug, returned to the main room, placed it in front of the fireplace and stuck his head out of the window from where he though he heard the two. He saw them standing near the house, examining a paper box.

"Hey you two, got a moment? Found a trapdoor under some rubble, in the collapsed section of the house, and I can't clear it all by myself, there's a support beam fallen in it and it's too heavy. Could ya two help me with it?"
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am

Spectre just sat and listened to Sanura. "Evidence otherwise? How am I supposed to provide evidence otherwise?" He thought the second part would be simple enough at least, just no more scaring the unicorn, he hadn't intended to do it again anyway. "Well i'll be up here all night anyway so you needn't worry about that." He looked back out wondering if they'd at least get a peaceful night, but that was why he was going to keep watch. "So are you really going to be up here all night too? Or are you going to get some rest like the others?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am

Hmmed at his response to what she said and then shruged, settling back down before she'd look out into the pit in the floor once more. "Well I already said I was gonna stick up here and bother you -all- night if you're gonna be stubborn enough to stay awake rather than split the shift when there's so many ponies around." she said and flicked her ears, "Besides... doesn't sound like everyone's going to sleep right now anyways, have to stay up so no one dies. "she nodded firmly. "Could always go get the other one though." she snickered.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Spectre grumbled at the last comment. "Well if your going to stay up here how about you keep watch with me? Four eyes are better than two right? If you want i'll even show you a few things to look out for if they come up, always good to be able to tell what your looking at huh?" He looked back out into the wastes, it was getting late, so soon a few of the wastelands night creatures will be coming out, more than likely they'll be left alone though.

Last edited by Spectre on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 am

Silent picked up the box of ammunition and tucked it into his saddlebags, intending to share it with the rest of the ponies there, and if nopony used that kind of ammo keep and sell it. He then trotted back over to Talib and pulled his board out again, "I suppose we should head inside now, before all the decent spots to rest are taken."

He had just finished writing when the anothet member of their group peeked his head out a window and asked for some help.

"We should probably go help him."

Last edited by Silent Echo on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 am

Sanura snorted, "You're missing the point of what I'm trying to do but... if I must." she said, an ever so subtle hint of agitation in her voice as she looked out over the darkening landscape, glancing down occasionally to what was actually going on inside the house. "Isn't it pretty easy to tell what you're looking at?" she said and looked over to the zebra, mostly in ignorance she'd said it, she didn't spend much time watching out for herself that way. "Don't think there's any werehounds out there for real or anything like that." before looking back out, laying her head down on her legs, scooting a hoof through the dust and dirt on the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 pm