Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Pursuit of Harmony (Ended)

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Pursuit of Harmony (Ended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pursuit of Harmony (Ended)

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 pm

*Slam* With the door safely secure, Cross laid on the floor tossing and turning so could begin to catch his breath again. He tries to look around but the door closed off any presence of light, leaving only darkness in its wake.

A small light flickered in the darkness, illuminating from Cross's horn on the floor and the others. The light especially shone on Amber, reflecting off the blood he was loosing.

Scattered around the group was a loose assortment of crates and a few cots.

"Umm..just start cracking the crates open Stormy, but please...help Amber first." He struggled to quickly relay his orders, his lungs not exactly built for these type of situations.

"This was a civilian bunker, I think there is one static gun locked away, but leave the water talisman,...its mine Ranger."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Bullets flying in the open space, holes being created in the house as Sky lay on the floor. She couldn't do anything, correction she did nothing. Sky had never been so scared in her life, was going to die inside a house alone. 'im going to die.' she repeated to herself, multiple times in her mind. Til finally the shooting stopped, and she heard silence. the sound of metal clanking could be heard. "purging of zebra filth complete, securing the area." Sky laid silent in hopes of not getting shot again.
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 am

Stormy with crouching feels a small necklace-like object and round one with small patterned bumps on it. He grins as he sticks it in his secret pocket of his saddle bag. He looks on til he finds grouping of guns. He flips it over to have it be easy access as he ran into the bathroom to pick the med kit.

Stormy wasn't theft in any sense, but something in the tone and how he said 'ranger', made the skin on his crawl. he wasn't sure it was a good feeling or bad. He just knew it would be safer on his person then on the floor.

He after picking the simple lock he gets the medic supplies and ran the into the other room. He looked at Amity as he pulled out a few things. He had never done any sort of patching up before, but got the idea. He pulled out a long metal pullers and dipped them in liquid to make it safe from causing infection.

Stormy would stop to think, but there was no time for such things. He poured the cream on the bandage. He reached in the metal pullers and rips out the bullet hen presses the wrapping on it as fast he could move his hooves to applied pressure it.

He didn't feel he needed to say grab guns and shoot the robots.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 pm

"Thank you." Was all that Amity could muster. No pony had ever lifted a hoof to help him out of good will. Every pony either wanted something from him, or wanted something of him. They were all out for something, and a lot of them just used Amity as a way to see that threw. No, this pony was different and he could see it in his actions.

His leg still ached, but since Stormy pulled the bullet out, his leg felt easier to move around. Slowly standing up and lifting his leg as to not put any pressure on it, Amity looked around the room for anything that might get them out of this jam.

Bounding over to a small rack of boxes with a flap of his wings, Amity quickly opened a small box and rummaged around seeing if he could find anything useful. All that he found was a hoof full of 10mm rounds and two odd looking grenades that he had never seen before. Hopping over to Cross, he showed the two grenades to Cross.

"Do you have any idea what these are? Do you think they would be any use to us?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

(Stormy your sneak is only 17 and the only way you could have seen it is if it was illuminated by my horn)

"DROP IT RANGER!!!" Cross roared, leaping his hooves as quickly as it took him to draw his next breath Eyes flaring a fiery bright red, nopony had ever seen him draw on his anger like this.

"WE HAD A DEAL RANGER, YOU HAND IT OVER RIGHT NOW, ITS NOW PROPERTY OF THE TWI-...MINE!!!" The ceiling began to rumble, the crates rattled and shook from their spots. The light that was normally giving everypony illumination in the bunker was now flashing red as were his eyes.

"THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A RANGER?? YOUR COMRADE IS INJURED, ANOTHER ONE IS LOCKED OUTSIDE, AND YOU DECIDE TO GO LOOTING??"

"ANTE UP RANGER!!!!!"
    (Warning: Magic Skill 90)
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:38 am

(#ooc One can try and I'm quite the talker you must remember)

Stormy grins looks you in the eyes. His eyes had a sadness in them. "That my friend is called a test and it seems you have failed in a sense. A comrade doesn't call them a name like that.." Stormy for moment looked he would cry as he spoke on.

"Labeling them to idea. I'm not even a ranger yet. Also you seem to worrying about it more then your allies as well. Let us add on you seem to think I was stealing it." Stormy shook his head as kept the bandage to the wound.

"When in fact I was protecting it because I thought that Cross Roads my new friend wouldn't want the it stepped on or lost. Though it seems clearly you have a lack of fate. Also Twi? You must be from Twilight right? What a interesting faction you must be apart of. To inspire you to threaten and have intention to harm some-pony who has only ever showed you kindness. Very sad indeed."

Stormy actually looked hurt. He had thought the world would have at least one other that wasn't motivated by selfish interest. It seems that isn't the case.

"Now I suggest grabbing gun while I wrap this and we can discus the necklace later. Unless you want to open my pack setting off a grenade your welcome to do so."

He lifts a string to your eyes. "You failed the test and now you force my hoof. You may leave me, Sky and this colt here to die if you have it and you have lost my trust." Stormy is was aware this Unicorn would wipe him in a fight, however grenades hurt everypony.

Stormy didn't play fair with bullies, or others with hidden agendas. Regardless how much he liked them. He was sure Cross Road must have a noble reason behind his want for it. The thing had air to it. Stormy wasn't really sure what it did.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 pm

(Dang stormy, not because of your speech, but what you said)
    (BTW the twilight society isnt a KNOWN faction, its a secret restricted to Tenpony Tower)

The vortex died, the light slowly flickered back into a white glow, and Storm's hood resettled over his face.

"Your right, I'm sorry Ran-....Stormy, but these are my friends alot more than they are yours, I don't care about the talisman as much I as do them. "

"I always thought you were a naive pony from the moment I met you, but I am by no means...selfish, when this is over I still expect the talisman as per our agreement"

"I acted rashly Storming, but there is no road that leads me away from my compatriots. I am honor-bound to them for helping me." He walked over to Amber and studied the two grenades he held up, telekinetically lifting them up. 'Why would these be here!!?!?'

"Thank you Amber, we have our solution, two EMP grenades" He tossed them to Stormy.

"Use them well"
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm

(I am aware. That's wy I didn't go into detail.*Grin* Also I'm glad I didn't need to use check for a result. AHHAAHahahaa)

Stormy grinned as he grabbed the EMP. He felt stronger just ho,ding hem. He used some med tape to hold the wound down as he stood up and put his hoof to the door. "I shall. Just be mindful they do love to still come through doors. "Could you both move back a little? I need a clear path not to be well EMP'ed so to speak."

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:59 am

The sound of metal roving around filled the air as the two automatons patrolled the area, scanning for any zebras who might try to get to the bunker. Sky finally worked the courage to get up and look outside the window, moving slowly to the edge of the wall. She slowly stood up to see the outside, the sight of the robots moved in circles around the house. There was really nothing for her to do for now all she could do is hold out in the house, while here allies try to find a way to deal with the machines. For now all she could do is nothing but be useless at this point, not even being able to fly.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Amity just slid back as he looked back into the bunker for more things he could get his hooves on to get them out of this jam. He rummaged around a couple more boxes as he looked for more things. He hopped around the room looking through countless boxes, but something caught his attention from the edge of the room. Flying over there his eyes looked over what he saw. It was a large katana as long as Amity's entire wingspan. There was tape around the tsuka and the blade looked a little dull, but it was a sword no less.

Quickly snatching it up and eyeing it, he managed to manipulate some leather straps he had found to a nice hold for the sword. He then turned back to the two ponies in the room as he shifted his sides a bit to get more comfortable waiting for something to happen.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 am

Cross could've waited down here with Amber, in this dark little bunker, where it was safe.

No, he had something to prove. Quickly thinking, he winched his eyes. Thinking deeply of the two drones roaming the outside, he imagined what would be needed to take them out.

Stormy was a split second away from opening the door and tossing the grenades. Cross grimaced, he wasn't about to let him have the satisfaction after what he pulled.

A bright red flash filled the spot where Cross had held his presence, no longer to be seen within the confines of the bunker.

"HEY, SCRAPHEADS!! OVER HERE" The two drones began their slow turn to the now presently glowing unicorn.

(Roll to telekinetic slam the first drone into the second: Magic 90)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 am; edited 4 times in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 am

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 23
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 am

"HEY, SCRAPHEADS!! OVER HERE"

Sky heard inside the house, She took a quick look out side to see Cross outside, charging up his horn. Sky seeing her friend taking the initiative to take down the drones, was outside trying to attack those two things. She quickly trotted outside, and found her pistol right near the entrance of the house. grabbing the pistol, she galloped towards one of the drones. With both drones distracted by Crosses sudden appearance, Sky quickly got up behind one of the robots.

(Roll to shoot the robot in the head:guns 50)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 am

The member 'epicsky' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 33
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 am

At the corner of his eye, Cross felt his heart leap when Sky ran out the house, guns blazing. Huffing out of nervousness, he felt relieved that she had come to sav- *pew* *pew* *pew*

That she distracted them for one more second before the machine guns went off, Cross roared out of swirled mixture of anger and even much more fear

'For the love of Luna...Stormy...Im so sorry'

A bright flash flowed in front of Cross, it was here he would remain defiant, here he would make a stand, at the cross roads of life and death.

"GRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

(1st roll: to get hit from non-distracted drone)
    (2nd roll: to set up shield: Magic 90)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 am

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 74

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Roll' : 29
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 am

Seeing as her shots had missed or otherwise deflected of the automaton, she quickly went to aim for another section of the drone. but now the machine has noticed her, She quickly aimed for one of its turret arms.

(roll to disable arm turret:guns 50)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:21 am

The member 'epicsky' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 31
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 am

(#ooc Oh no)

Stormy blinked for few confused moment as he grinned. "So he has red eyes, interesting. I wonder if his parents have it." It was the first thing that came to his mind. He had heard unicorn's magic was the color of their eyes. Then a thought occurred to him. That colt must of gone outside to fight the robots.

Stormy put the grenade to his face with sigh. "What adamant soul he is. AHhahaahahhaaa." He opened the door and looked outside to see the two robots and Sky unleashing a fury of attacks on them as he saw Cross Roads.

Without a second thought he aimed with his perceptive eyes and aimed dead on the robots. The EMP grenade went sailing through the air as he closed the door and booked it over to half broken desk and hid behind it.

Being near the blast with the thing he had in his care wouldn't like that EMP field on it would it? He closed his left eye as he put his hooves over is ears. He had been told to do so when things that exploded went off. Keeps his hearing good.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Footnote: Level Up 2
    With his charming nature he was able to prevent a civil war in his group. They face against the true foe with new resolve. His skills will soon became stuff of legends if he keeps this up.

Intense training: +1 Charisma

+22 Speech
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 am

The member 'StormyHugeheart' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 98
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 am

"RAHHHH" The pain shot through his shoulder, Cross gripped it as tightly with his right hoof as much as he could but every time he opened his eyes, he felt his body shake, the blood pouring over his hoof, his blood, Cross...had never been hit like this before. 'Damn them...'

Cross felt the ground crack at the pouring of hailfire, his hearing deafened, his vision nearly blind. He was disappointed, he never made anypony go through the agony of a bullet.

But a bullet had gotten him before he could bring up his shield...and now he was going to die here...He really didn't like bullets...

*BRHHHHH*

A magical flash went off

'that wasnt me...' Cross struggled to bring his head up, what he saw relieved him.

The robots laid in two scrap piles. Cross dropped over, he was loosing alot of blood, he was beginning to lose consciouness.... and as his vision gave in, his last glimpes was Stormy, holding one of the grenades he gave him.

"....Stormy...damn..."

and then he blacked out
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:46 am

Stormy stood up from the rumble that once could be described as a desk as he listened to for anything. He grinned with a tad of pride in himself. It seemed he had been dead on with his throw as he pushed open the door. He saw the smoking pile of robots and he approached them with not fear. They were dead and it would take a lot to even have chance of making them work again. Stormy turned them over as he took out the batteries in the back as he looked around.

"Cross Roads! Sky! Where are you both?" Stormy yelled with his hooves together on his face to amp his already booming voice. He scanned the sky and then the ground till he saw a color of red.

"Cross!" He galloped to his side with slight skid as he looked him over. The wound was a nasty one and Stormy needed to get him to doctor. Where was a doctor near here? He didn't know the area well.

Stormy opened up Cross's bag as he searched around for a map. The was a map maker right? He had to have map that could lead them to the nearest town.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Amity was disheartened at the sight of Cross. Clenching his teeth slightly he bounded over to the two ponies. Cross was almost swimming in his own blood. He turned to Stormy as he spoke.

"I am going to go look for Sky. Chances are that she is not faring that well either." Amity said as he stretched his wings out. He got ready to jump as he spoke to Stormy again.

"I am no medical expert, but I think that those wounds should be wrapped."

With that Amity bounded speedily off with a flap of his wings as he searched for the other pegasus in their group.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Seeing the bright intensity of the flash had dazed Sky, her vision back as soon as it went. Seeing two down robots and two other figures over them, with a third down before she could she saw that one of the other ponies was flying her way.

"Hey im over here." Sky yelled trying to get the attention of the Pegasus, as she trotted towards stormy and an unconscious Cross.

Last edited by epicsky on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    StormyHugeheart
    StormyHugeheart
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by StormyHugeheart Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 am

He looked to the colt with nod. "Please go find her. I'd hate to think of her someone hurt, even though I if I was there I wouldn't really be able to help.." Stormy for the first time in long awhile became quiet as the colt went to look for her.

Stormy pulled out some bits of clothes, for he no more bandages. He used them all to wrap up Amity. he couldn't tell if he was going to pull through, the wound looked like someone, well pierced his skin. Stormy thought it was cruel to have to be a medic when he wasn't one at all.

He felt like if they died it would be his fault. He wrapped the wound and treated as kindly as he could. "Hang in there Cross Roads. You look like one with quite a strong will. You should draw from that I'd imagine.." He said with a little less oomph in his voice.

(Roll to heal Cross: Med skill 23)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:23 am