Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Xeshir
Sharp Edge
Viktor Diesel
Scrap Parts
8 posters

To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

To Save a Kiwi(Closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Mar nods before heading back to Mix and Sharp "Guys we need some help up ahead." He goes back and gets ready for anything that might jump out.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 am

Sharp slightly sighed "Oh, well maybe there's more terminals ahead."
    Sharp heads up with the others "Alright Mix, let's go!"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Diesel's tremor sense would show the several radroaches clustered in one of the rooms many cubicles, specifically one in the back corner, still a bit away from the group. If Diesel was really paying attention, he would notice that one of the bugs was considerably larger then the others.

(Also, could we have at least a paragraph per post from now on, not just one or two sentances. Thanks!)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 am

Mar nodded after hearing they were coming and smiled "Let's hurry it up guys, we heard some roaches and those two might need some help with them." He turned around and jogged back to the others and drew his knife. He nodded to both Viktor and Xeshir. "They should be right behind me.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Mix walked in right behind Mar and waltzed in front of the group and exclaimed comically as he reached for his hatchet "I hear you folks have a bug problem." Mix laughed "I'm ready when you are."

[equips hatchet and waits for the rest of the group]
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Sharp laughed a little when he heard Mixtape's pun..."Heh, nice one..." Sharp takes out his knife and prepares for any Radroach that jumps to him "Alright, I'm more than ready!" said with full confidence.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Xeshir looked at the others and nodded, her Iron Hooves equipped. "Alright, just go around the room and squash the roaches, do tell if you find something." She said as she trotted, ready to crush any roach in her path and silently wishing her Power Hooves were here.

(Going around the room, attacking any roach in my path with Iron Hooves. 62 Unarmed. 4 attacks available. PER 5 to search for Power Hooves or anything else of worth.)

Last edited by Xeshir on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Diesel let out a low growl at the geoup, "stay together and follow me. If you want to get them then stay close." With that he padded silently along the room making a beeline to the correct cubical. Before he came up to it he stopped and readied his machete for combat. Looking back he nodded before he dove in and swung at the largest roach he saw there.

(Attacking giant roach with machete; Melee 60. Leaving enough Ap to dodge.)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Mar nodded and set to follow Viktor. He didn't laugh at Mix's joke but instead did a quick face talon. He already had his knife out from the short trip down the hallway and nodded back to Viktor as her jumped and dashed in after him. Going rather for the closest roach.

(Attacking closet roach Viktor didn't target: Melee 43 Using all AP on attacking roaches, if first one dies target next one.)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

These radroaches were definitely putting up more of a fight then the lone one that they had run across earlier, despite Mar's knife slicing through the exoskeleton of two of their number, and Xeshi's iron hooves smooshing the head of another into bug paste, as the overwized one managed to get a hit off on Diesel, despite the deep gouges in it's carapace and the diamond dog's best effort to dodge. Another one of them missed Diesel, amd yet another managed to get a bite off on Mar.

Xeshi wouldn't find amythimg at the moment, mainly because she was busy smooshing the radroach.

Diesel: -10 hp
    Mar: -5 hp
    Radroach 1: Half Health
    Radroach 2:Undamaged
    Radroach 3:Undamaged
    Radroach 4: Dead
    Radroach 5: Terminated
    Radroach 6: Deceased
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Sharp prepares his knife and starts attacking the Radroaches (Though the group started before him) He looked at the non-damaged Radroaches and decides to kill one of them. "Heh, you think your not going of this hurt!" Sharp facehoofs "Why did I just talked to a Radroach!"

[Knife – Hit: 17 – Damage: 8 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 4 (Melee 34) attacking Radroach #2 and #3]
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Mixtape starts searching through the room for his first victim. He suddenly hears a rattle like sound from under a desk. Then the overgrown roach jumped out and started hissing at him. Mix looks down at the ugly overgrown bug in attack position at his hooves, "You are one fugly little bug arent you?" Mix said as he began swinging his hatchet onto the roach in front of him.

[swings hatchet at radroach (melee 20) DAM: 16 - Crit: x 3 - AP Cost: 8]
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Diesel howled as he felt the bug strike him. Taking a step back he lowered his machete down with all his might, aiming to crush every living thing out of the roach who hit him. He felt his arm rushing up and down as he struck again and again.

(Attacking same Roach as before; Melee 70)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:45 am

Xeshir unsuccessfully tried to shake the Radroach's guts and blood from her iron hooves when she heard the familiar sound of a Radroach coming from the rest of the group's position. She quickly galloped to their side and began delivering blows at the mutated bugs, wondering how one of them could have grown so large.

(Attacking Roach 1, 2, 3 and 6 with Iron Hooves. 32 AP. Unarmed 62.)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Mar-Vale drew back from the roach that managed to get a bite before giving a screech towards it as his wings flared open and slashed the knife again several times at it working with his teammates.

(Attacking the roach that attacked him, Melee 43)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:21 pm

The giant mutant radroach managed to get one more bite in on Diesel, it's mandibles latching onto the diamond dog. It's victory was shortlived however as a near miss from Xeshi dislodged it and a duet of blows from Diesel's machete split it's hardened exoskeleton and cleaved the roach in two.

The other roaches didn't fare much better, as the combined blows of the remaining group members made short work of the mutant insects, leaving their dessicated and squashed corpses oozing ichor onto the old floor.

The group members were now free to explore the room without being assaulted.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 am

"Heh, all dead." Sharp looks around the room and notices of the radroach massacre. Now there's nothing to bother him guess Sharp can find something useful or interesting around "Well they're all dead so I"m going to check around for the piece wiring that Scraps needed!"

[(Perception 7) Searching for the piece of wiring or anything else interesting]
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

Mar looked around them all, a seldom expression "I guess these were just a few of the hive." He looked at Viktor "Want me to put something on those bites for you, I am sure there is some old bandages or paper around here." He started looking around for anything that could be used to apply medical attention or something of interest.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Xeshir looked at her green-blooded iron hooves and internally though of all the scrubbing it would take to make them clean once again. When she noticed all the roaches were dead she began trotting around the room, opening containers to check if there was any good loot or, with luck, Scrap's wire...Thingy.

(Checking containers around the room for loot. PER 5. LUCK 5.)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 am

Diesel scoffed at the dead roaches as he took his time to clean off his blade again. The task might have seemed tedious to the average pony but he knew what could happen if you left a blade covered in filth, it wasn't something very pretty when a fight broke out. Getting up he walked over to one of the desks and sat down, more then content to let the others look around the room. Glancing down at the desk he poked around the drawers for nothing particular.

(Searching desk and surrounding area; Per 5)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Mix cheered in exitement as the roach died with a satisfying crunch. "Okay so were are we now?" Mix announced to the group. Mix had just begun searching for valuables in the office desks. "Cause i think the wiring might be on the Assembly floor."

[searching for anything worth value]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 pm

The desk in the radroach cubicle yielded little, but the rest of the cubicle on the other hoof, was a treasure trove. The group would first make a rather macabre discovery in that the formerly living insects, had made their burrow in the ribcage of some poor unfortunate scavenger. Apparently they weren't the first to ever enter the factory. How strange.

The strangeness didnt end there. I'm fact it only got weirder, Mix would find a pristine, if dusty set of Mercenary Barding neatly folded upon a desk. One could guess it was the corpses. Diesel would find 100 caps in a false bottomed drawer. Mar would locate some pre war band aids. And Xeshi and Sharp would find another terminal.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 am

Sharp quickly checked the terminal and wonders if he needs to hack it but yet he was excited that he found a terminal once again and he haves some time to read what's in it "Oh well, let's see what we got in this terminal!" During this whole trip, Sharp always checked on the terminal on wanting to know what happened to those ponies before the war and such....who knows it may leave a clueto the piece of wiring that we are looking after all.

Sharp looked at Mix finding his new apparel "Awesome, Mix! You can't find armor that easy in places like this" Sharp turned back to the terminal and tries to see if he can get in to the files in the terminal.

[(Science 26) Hacking the terminal]
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 am

Xeshir just stood behind Sharp as he hacked the terminal. These things weren't her forte, so she might as well learn something from Sharp's hacking if she could. She gave a momentary glance to the others to see what they had found and she internally frowned. If they were the first ones in here, how come there were so many weapons and armor lying around?
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

Diesel gave a grunt before he pocketed the caps that he had found. Smiling he stood up and lazily walked around while he waited for the rest to finish with what they were doing. Idly talking to himself he looked around the room, "Besides the bug problem this place would make a nice house to live in. Plenty of space, good defencability, hmm."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm