Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Sanctity
Ginger Ale
Marcus
Viktor Diesel
World Warden
9 posters

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 am

Xeshir nodded at Sanura. "Yeah, everythings fine." She said in a tired tone. Babysitting this group was quite stressful. "And Vik will be coming back soon. I had a talk with him"

Xeshir looked at the fire Sanctity was trying to start and she smiled slight,y. "Need some help with that sweetflanks?" She said teasingly.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Sanctity Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 am

He looked over at Mek as he spoke "That's a good point Mek, but I want somepony else by your side the entire time. Not that I don't trust you, but uh" He looked for a moment at the still unconcious Slaver, then back to the hulking mass of DD, thinking of how best to put it "I want somepony who can keep your attention outward rather than inwards" He said with the voice he'd used earlier that he seemed to react atleast a little better than complete indifference to. "I'll take the first watch alongside you"

He then turned back to the Sanura. "Neither am I to be honest. I hoped we could atleast find out which way we were going to head before nightfall. And.. Thanks, I'll talk to you later, if I can." He was glad that Sanura was another voice of sanity here. Even the most morally rigid ponies wouldn't risk pissing off their medic if they had any sense of self preservation. He gave her a light smile, before looking at Xeshir, who was sitting across from him around the campfire that Marcus was setting up.

She trotted over to him and asked him if he needed any help, adding "sweetflanks" to the end of it. He felt the heat in his cheeks begin to rise a little and he dipped his head slightly in an attempt to hide it. "I- I think Marcus has got it Xeshir" He stammered out, his voice losing all of the self confidence and coldness it had gained.

"Don't 'spose you got any marshmallows, eh?" He asked jokingly, trying to lighten the mood slightly. He didn't even know if the things even existed anymore, but Happy Days had told him that was what ponies had put on campfires before the war, apparently because they would turn black and gooey and be good for your teeth.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:11 am

Sanura giggled softly at the other two and shook her head, "Well I guess I'll go over here and let you two have at it." she grinned at them and stood up, trotting back to the unconscious slaver to let Xeshir have her time with Sanc so that she could watch from a distance and giggle at it being somepony else this time!
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 am

Xeshir only smiled further as Sanctity blushed. "You're cute." She said with a giggle, then kissed him on the cheek. She then shook her head when Sanctity asked her for Marshsomething. What were they? "I do think I have some Cram to cook though." She said as she dropped her saddlebags on the floor and begin searching them, making sure to wiggle her plot a bit as she did so.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:31 am

Diesel shrugged as he sat down while the group talked. Laying back he tossed Gingers gun to him with a slight whistle so he would know it was coming. Looking over at Sanura he quickly stood upright, "Hey Sanu, could I talk to you for a second?" Waving her over he waited patiently to explain to her what he had found.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 am

Sanura looks up when Viktor calls to her and she'd trot over after one more look at the slaver who... seemed to lack what she was looking for, she really hoped there was reason for it. Incredibly distracted by it even, the fact that it was missing... she shook her head, blinking several times before she looked back toward Viktor, "Did you hurt yourself?" she asked,naturally giving him the once over with her eyes to see if he'd gotten hurt first and foremost.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 am

Mad Mek's ears perked up at the mention of marshmallows. He hadn't had anything good to eat in a very long time. Mostly because he didn't need to eat, but it never hurt to taste something every once in a while. He realized he was being talked to and turned his head to face the green-haired unicorn. "Ah've been starin' at these wastes fer da past 164 years, and ah've never got a wink 'o sleep eva since I came to. I fink I can manage one more night..." He roughly replied.

The black unicorn said something to him, and he turned his massive frame to reply. "Ah don' need no one else ta help me stare. If I see sumfin', ah'll give ya a good shove ta let ya know." Mek said with a blank expression. His blank face slowly crept into a grin when he caught what Xeshir was doing in his peripheral vision. His eyes were concealed underneath his goggles, but he did slightly turn his head in her direction. "Keep temptin' me like dat, an' ah might jus' eat ya right now, Zebra. Ah'm sure ah've got sumfin ta use as seasonin'..." He jokingly commented, making sure to show his gnarled teeth.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 am

Sanctity smiled as the Zebra called him "cute". It'd been a long time since someone had described him like that, or complimented him at all, to be precise. He was about to thank her for the compliment when she kneeled down by her saddlebags and waggled her flank at him.

The whole world kind of started to fade into the background as he lost interest in it. He vaugely registered that the ghoul was talking, but he couldn't make out the words. He started trying to speak, but his throat refused to make anything but cauge noises. She was, very attractive, almost to the point of distraction. He felt the flush in his cheeks rise to fever pitch, but he couldn't stop staring.

"C-Cram sounds good" he said, the words coming out all in a rush as he forced them out before he had quite enough air to do so.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 am

Diesel shook his head as Sanu asked if he had been hurt. "No nothing like that, I have something I need to show you." Pausing for a second he turned to grab the gem from his pocket, "This thing here is a communications device. We need Scotch over there to tell the mare on the other side everything is fine, unless we want ourselves to be neck deep in slavers by morning."

As he explained he overheard Mek commenting about eating Xeshir if she kept doing whatever it was she had been doing. Sighing he looked over to Mek and smiled, "If you eat her then I call dibs on using your scull as a drinking cup!" laughing a bit at his stupid joke he turned back to Sanu to get back to the matter at hand. "So do you think you can get him to talk for us?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 am

Xeshir smirked as she could feel Sanctity staring. She deliberately took extra time searching for the cans, only rising up whe the ghoul hit on her again. She set several cans down before turning to the diamond dog and saying. "Thanks...But I don't dogs hun. Sorry." She turned around and caught a glimpse of Sanctity staring at her flanks, then quickly trying to speak. She giggled again. "You really are too cute." She leaned in and kissed him, then after a few seconds she broke it and winked at him. "Now are we going to heat this cans with the fire or your blush?" She said with a smirk.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:46 am

Sanura looked down at the gem and listened to what was said and her ears drooped as soon as he mentioned someone being on the other side of the gem, trying to talk to them, and what sounded like trying to get hold of the other two. That was bad and she knew it and... this was just now being brought up? She looked up as he asked if she thought he could get the slaver to talk for them and she'd nod, "I-I think so..." she said and, unless stopped of course, would take it, immediately turning to leave from Viktor's gaze and head back over to the slaver, now hse had something else to do...

Sanura would make her way back toward Hopscotch and gently try to shake him awake, "S-sir?" she asked, for lack of better word to call him because she hadn't personally heard his name, trying to wake up him... "Just wake up for a moment, okay?" a subtle sense of urgency hidden in her soft spoken words, trying to avoid anypony else hearing what she was about to try and do to avoid causing any kind of worry amongst the party that might've been unnecessary.

[Medicine 100 if she needs to do anything special to wake him up]

Last edited by Sanura Heartsnug on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:54 am

Sanctity felt the heat rush to his cheeks to the pint where he was pretty sure spontaneous combustion was imminent as she dragged out the routine of looking around in her bags. When she got up, after complimenting him again, she walked over and kissed him. The suddenness of it meant it was all he could do t stay upright instead of falling on his flanks.

He- He couldn't remember the last time he'd been kissed. He wasn't even sure if he'd ever been kissed by someone willing before. He blinked a few times and let out a soft "eep", as he flicked his eyes around a little. He felt very hot and.. not just in his face any more. He felt like he was burning up.

He hung his head slightly as she joked about him blushing. Oh, he just wanted the ground to swallow him up.cHE knew there was stuff you were supposed to do in this situation, but he didn't know what.

"W-We could just use you, you're pretty hot you know" he said quietly, trying to sound like he was still just joking around. Oh god, he just wanted to hide. He couldn't deal with this. He looked around and felt everyone else's eyes on him and shrunk a little closer to the ground.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 am

Xeshir laughed when Sanctity tried to counter-flirt with her. She winked once again at him and said. "Oh, I don't know. While your eyes agree with what you said..." She nuzzled his cheek before continuing. "...Your blush is strong enough to melt this cans if left for too long. So you'll do it." She finished as she pushed the Cram cans towards him. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you're up for a roll in the hay, just tell me." She trotted away before he could answer, wiggling her flanks again as she did so.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 am

Sanctity grinned as she nuzzled him. It was an odd sensation, but he really enjoyed it. He giggled as she joked about his blushing again, before whispering into his ear. "But there's not even any hay around here" he said exasperatedly. There was then a small pause as his brain processed the information. His eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped a little as he let out a quiet "oh".

He galloped after her excitedly, catching up to her easily, before slowing down to match her pace. His mind was whirring, thoughts and questions and emotions all smashing into one another and exploding into more fragmented versions of the same as they vied for his attention.

"I don't know that much about this sort of thing" he said in a voice that was tiny and sad, after they moved far enough away from the rest of the group that he was sure they wouldn't hear. It wasn't strictly true. He knew how to please himself, his partner, not so much. His blush returned with a vengeance as he looked at her again.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Xeshir just smiled at Sanctity and waited until they were at the ruins of the building Mek had found earlier. "Don't worry, I'm quite the expert when it comes to this. I can teach you a thing or two." She said with a wide smile. She searched around the building and smiled as she found a matress. It was stained, a bit rotten and even seemed to have caught fire in one corner, but it would do. She signaled Sanctity to get closer to her, then pulled him into a kiss, with more passion than last time, and slowly pushed him towards the matress...
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Marcus was only dimly aware of the situation around him as he went about attempting to start the fire. He heard Sanura ask him something about him being hurt, but waved off her offer of help. She would be better off saving her supplies and energy for when the group was facing serious injury, after all.

Glancing up from his attempts at making the fire, he saw that Sanctity and Xeshir had wandered off from the group. He smiled to himself. Checking for surrounding danger. He thought as he resumed working on the fire. A good decision, one of the best I've seen so far.

He let out a small chuckle and continued working on his fire.

(Continuing to set up fire. Survival 52)
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Watching as the black unicorn and the Zebra ran off together, Mad Mek couldn't help but cough up a chuckle. He turned back to face Hopscotch and the green-haired unicorn, and one of his occasional insane ideas came to his head. "Oy, Unicorn. Ah fink I know how to fix 'im. Ya don' 'appen ta have a spark bat'ry an' sum metal plates, do ya?" He asked with a curious look. He had just recalled something from his pre-war days. "I fink I can make a defi....defibu...defibri....defibrilata! Dat'z da word! Defibrilata!" He happily exclaimed, a finger shooting skywards in classic mad scientist fashion. Turning his head towards the building, he let out a deafening bellow that a decayed throat like his shouldn't have been able to produce. "OY! LUVBIRDZ! DERE ANY METAL PLATES OVA DERE!?!"
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Sanctity smiled eagerly at the suggestion of learning from her. This was going to be fun. He kissed back this time, as nervous as he was excited.

Xeshir broke off the kiss and pushed him towards the mattress just as Mad Mek's voice reverberated through the room. He looked up at Xeshir, before reaching out with his magic and shutting the door and barring it with a plank. He looked back at her and winked...

[Fade to black]
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Ale dug around in his saddlebags while mr. mustachio worked on the fire, he knew he had some gecko meat in there somewhere. Sure it was a day old by now but food was food. He looked up to see that xeshir and sanctity where in full flirt mode. "Even in the waste." he thought.

Ale heard a whistle and looked to see that vik was returning his rifle. He caught the gun in his magic pulled it closer for inspection, sure enough the mutt had managed to get dirt into barrel and loading mechanism. Ale sighed as he pulled out his tools along with the meat. He dropped the gecko next to the cans of spam that xeshir had put out. Curious enough she was gone along with sanc, "Now where could they have...oh." Ale smiled when mek called out to them.

Ale's horn lit up with an illumination spell, the fading sunlight was not something to work by and until the fire was roaring he'd have to make his own light. He pulled back the bolt and was shocked to see big jagged rock stuck in there. "How on earth did he?" Ale sighed, this was going to take a while.

(Repair-60, cleaning and maintaining hunting rifle, also trying to get the smell of dog off it.)
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Sanura listened to Mad Mek, knowing exactly where he was going the moment he mentioned what he was trying to do and she'd slowly shake her head at him. No way, absolutely not. "Absolutely not. No." she stated the thoughts. "He's just sleeping now. Recoving from the stress and the physical trauma, he's not dead." she stared at him, "T-thank you for trying to help but really all he needs is a bit of time. "If you really want to help just please don't try to intimidate him when he wakes up." she smiled pelasantly at the ghoul, "I have things I need him to do for us... say uh... I've been meaning to ask." She started.

"I know they had you chained up when we ran across your group but... what happened?"
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Mad Mek frowned with a disappointed look on his face. He was really looking forward to seeing Hopscotch's eyes explode as a result of a "miscalibration", but he'd have to wait for some other time. He tried to remember what had happened when he got captured, and the strain could be seen on his face. His memory was not the best (even before his brains were fried by nuclear fire) but he soon smiled when he remembered and answered the Unicorn's question.

"I was takin' a walk outside o' Stabletin. If ya live dere, ya might've seen me shack. It'z da one nobody gets too close to. These two caught me wif me gauntlets off, an' I wasn't exactly gonna take any chances. I was plannin' on who's neck I was gonna rip out first when you and yer group here showed. By da way, ah don' fink I got yer name..."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Sanura smiled a bit when he answered the question, she was half expecting that he might hold something against her for what she'd been doing so far. "My name's Sanura, Sanura Heartsnug." she dipped her head to him, "I don't think I heard yours either?" she asked, canting her head to the side. "Hey, also I uh..." speaking of what she'd been doing, "Don't get me wrong about what's happening here. I don't... want salvers to be able to do what they do I just like to know that the ponies we're going after are what we think they are is all. I'm glad we freed you though!" she piped up, "ARe you gonna stay with us on this job? Gettin' rid of the slavers around Stableton?"
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Mad Mek's eyes widened a little at the mention of her last name. Heartsnug? Really? he thought in his head, giving her one last looking over. "Personully, ah fink Stabletin can go blow itself ta zog. Ah've seen raider camps dat treat ghoulz better den Stabletin. But ah don't want da whole town ta go to shit, not while ah'm livin' in it. Me name's Mad Mek, an' ah'll help you lot kill dem slavers right proper. Dere is sumfin' ya need ta know about me first though..."

Mad Mek's voice changed tone as he spoke that last sentence. He didn't usually tell people that he committed atrocities in his past. Even with his fried memory, the things he had done would never leave him. His ears perked up, some faint noises coming from somewhere behind him. Motioning for Sanura to wait up for a second, he slowly lumbered over to the building where the black unicorn and the zebra had scuttled off to, and raised his fist. He hit his fist against the cement five times, but he could feel the vibrations go on through its foundations for much longer. "WHOEVA'S SQUEALIN', SHUT YER GOB, OR AH'LL GO IN DERE AN' SHUT IT FER YA!" He yelled, and lumbered back over to Sanura, awaiting her response.

Last edited by Mad Mek on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell check!)
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Sanura had leaned in when he mentioned something about himself that she needed to know, her ears perking to try and hear better right up until he stopped and wandered over toward that building, the one where the other two had made off into after their round of flirting... she had her suspicions at first and then he started beating on the building and yelling at them! Oh she giggled. So hard. It was like she'd suddenly just lost control of herself as she dipped her head down and brought a leg up to her muzzle to cover her mouth as she squinted her eyes and tried to keep her giggling silent. Sanura was mostly innocently but she wasn't entirely stupid either.

After managing to calm herself some she finally shook her head, stifling her giggles as much as she could after what Mek had done, "W-what did you need t-" she fell into the high pitched giggling again for just a moment, 'W-what did you need to tell me, Mad mek?" she asked, still trying to suppress the grin on her face.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Mad Mek saw her smile, and mentally winced. He realized it was a bad idea to make her happy before telling her something like this. he considered telling her something else, just to keep her happy, but if there was something Mad Mek wasn't, it was socially fluent. He decided to go with the blunt approach, hoping it wouldn't leave any emotional bruises when he was done.

He bowed his head and glanced towards the Zebra trying to start a fire. It made him wish he had a flamethrower. A giant flamethrower that burned everything in sight and left his enemies in- he snapped himself out of those thoughts, it neither being the time nor the place for a giant flamethrower. He turned to face Sanura again, a slightly frazzled look on his face. "Ten years ago...no...'leven years and 254 dayz ago, i used to run in sum gang. Dey wasn't exactly da nicest folks, what wif dem bein' raiders and all dat. One day, they tried ta get me to do...sumfin' to sum poor filly they caught wand'rin' about. Ah had no real choice, and they might 'ave shot me if ah didn't do wut dey told me too. Ah remember dat day like it happened yesterday."

He took a small second to pause, and continued. "Before ah could even say yes or no, sum git stuck me with 2 needlez 'a sumfin, ah don't remember what. Ah....ah ate 'er alive, Sanura. An' den ah killed half me gang and ate dem too. From dat day on, anytime ah got sum blood on me snout...Friends n' foes jus' kinda melt away an' all i see is dem raiders...". He looked down towards the ground, sure that was enough. the world was awfully silent at that moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm