Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Dae
Gentle Breeze
Kira
Petal Shard
Amber Dusk
Roid Rage
Lucky Draw
Shutter
Sawdust
Bakewell Tart
Mona Tones
Starry Night
Sky
Twisted Vision
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Zestari
Arc Weld
Big Rodeo
Winter Bell
Kestrel
Galactic Dash
Happy Trails
Lightning Flash
World Warden
29 posters

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 11 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Blazen felt his forehead and seen that the bruise was there. It seemed a little blocked with his hair, so it wont appear there aesthetically. He looked at Arc and seen that he was having the tea he made specifically for this tea party. He smirked. "Yeah, it tastes like candy. Im the one that made it." He said. "It was one passed down by my family. Really old, but its really remarkable how good it is."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED] - Page 11 Empty Re: 'Welcome To Harmony'[FINISHED]

Post by Scrap Parts Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 pm

"No, there wasn't really anypony in particular I was thinking of; there's so many ponies here that I'm sure I would find one of my friends somewhere...I know Starry and Shutter are here and I saw Trails and Zestari together earlier...but they've all seemed to have vanished or are doing something" Scrap said, glancing around the room to see if he could find anypony more he knew. He spotted Sky standing around. "Sky's standing over there, we could go talk to her..." he noticed that Starry had started to sing and modified what he was going to say before finishing. "...or we could stay and listen to Starry sing before we go talk to somepony. Your choice."

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Atriark looked at the drab pony who he could not remember the name of before addressing Arc. "Use to. You sure you don't anymore? I could help with that." He faced the earth pony. "Okay sir, I cannot, for the life of me, remember your name. I know it's been told to me before, but I can't seem to get a hold on it."

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 pm

"Its Blazen Shield. Sorry." He said, looking at the Zebra. He honestly couldn't blame him. It was also ironic that a shield was his cutie mark.

Like it was planned out or something.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Twisted Vision didn't notice Blazen leave but did notice GalacticDashs question and looked at him with a questioning smile "Does everything need to have a reason? Does there have to be an end result that makes sense to every action you do? Have you ever just wanted to act on impulse to see what would happen? That my friend, is one of the first lessons that Discord will teach you. Don't expect a logical outcome" She said before looking over to Blazen.

Getting up she walked over to where he sat down, motioning Dash to follow and wrapped her fore hooves around his neck "Oh come on Blazen! Nothing is ever in your control, so why get angry when something doesn't go your own way! I'm sorry I embarrassed you, or upset you but come on! Where is the fun in life without surprise!" She asked him/
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Bakewell didn’t really know Starry and Shutter, at least not really really. She had said maybe two words to them before Cross threatened Stableton. Afterwards she had seen at least one of them in the simulation, which was anything but a happy friend-filled event. It might be nice to talk to them again on better circumstances for once, though the blue unicorn mare seemed a little preoccupied at the moment. Even though her singing was nice, Bakewell didn’t really want to stand around listening to it, she could hear it just fine while conversing to other ponies.

After Scrap mentioned Trails Bakewell deduced that she couldn’t find the leader of their New Pegasus trip anywhere either. Why would he and Zestari leave? Maybe they had some alchemy stuff to share. She didn’t particularly want to go look for the two.

“Yeah. Talking to Sky might be nice.” She admitted, turning and starting off towards the mare before pausing.

“Oh, uh. Should we be holding hooves? That’s something dates do, right? I've seen it in pictures, I think. Not really sure how well that would work…” She stopped and stared down at her own forehoof. “Wouldn’t that require us to walk on three legs?”

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Dash gritted his teeth, confused, "No reason?" he repeated, more to himself, "How could there not be a reason? Doesn't everything need to have some sort of reason or goal in mind?" He watched and saw that the mare had pursued the brown buck, Blazen to the other table with the zebra. Dash followed and raised an eyebrow as the mare spoke to the earth pony. He guessed now that she could only have been telling the truth earlier. There was moste definitely no reason to this, "So this... Discord... I feel like I've heard about it before... Wasn't it an old god or something.. Right, of Chaos!" he said, remembering something Meadowsong had once said.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 pm

"There is no fun in surprises." He simply said, getting out of his chair and glaring at her. "Your 'sorry' is not accepted. So please, leave me alone, okay? I dont care anymore."

Truth is, he did. But instead of choking, he just wanted to plain slap her.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu May 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Scrap started to follow Bakewell towards Sky, stopping when she paused to speak.

She brought up a good point...how were ponies supposed to hold hooves when moving. Maybe walking on 3 hooves is easier then it looks?

"I'm not quite sure how holding hooves would work while moving-It'd be easy if we were sitting but I suppose we could try." Scrap said, holding out one of his hooves towards Bakewell. "Whats the worst that could go wrong?"
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Twisted Vision just got off of him and sighed "I am sorry... But as sorry as I am I cannot teach that living life with a plan is an unhappy life. The world constantly changes and nothing is ever perfect... Accept that and you will be surprised by how little you will be disappointed. Live life and do not worry, for nothing is planned, and there is no control. Discord proves this every day, as he is the the god of balance." She said turning to leave
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Winter closed her eyes as she was taken into a tight embrace. She felt a burst of relief inside of her as she immediately felt safe and secure inside the vicinity of his hooves. She put her hooves around him and buried her muzzle into his neck. She wished he would never let her go, that he could just hold her forever. The thought of loosing him had hit her so hard and so quickly it was both an upsetting hurt and a valuable reminder to how much she really did love the stallion. She didn't even want to imagine the pain it would bring to loose him. After they kissed, the kiss igniting the same passion as always, she continued to stand close to him as if something terrible was trying to take him away from her. After a few more minutes of remaining in his embrace they parted. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her fore hoof before she smiled up at Cross. "W-we should get back to the guests" she said softly.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 pm

"God of Balance..." Dash repeated, "Right..." he really didn't buy this. Maybe what she had said earlier had been the truth but calling Discord a force of Balance, when it had taken the Elements of Harmony to put him down in the first place, seemed a little far-fetched, "It does seem like you have your priorities straight... At the very least..."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 pm

“Lots of things. But that hasn’t really stopped us yet, so what the hay!” She smiled as she took Scraps hoof, tried to walk forwards, and immediately almost tripped.

“Okay, um… hrmm.” The mare muttered to herself as she examined the nature of the six hooved beast they had become with determined eyes. Scrap would like this. She had to make this odd two-pony team sufficiently mobile. Actually, this could be pretty fun! Like a sack-race, only without the sack and with ten times the awkward.

“Okay, I think I got it! We’ll need to alternate front steps. Like left, right, left, right. One, two, one, two. You, me, you, me. I have no idea how we’ll handle turning but we’ll get to that when we get to it. Ready? Three, two, one, let’s go talk to Sky!”

Bakewell would then attempt to shuffle off, mouthing “One, two. One, two.” To herself in an attempt to keep track. Even if the plan somehow worked there was little doubt that their approach to Sky would look absolutely ridiculous.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Sky looked around to see both Scrap and Bakewell try to hold hooves, she had to facehoof. With them coming over, it would be better to save them the time of not having them fall over. She put on a smile and walked to them, to give them a better understanding of what to do.

"You know you both don't have to hold hooves while walking, right? that's only when your standing still or something, but now that's out of the way. How have you two been doing since our last meet up?" Sky explained and told both of them.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Twisted Vision looked at Dash "You doubt me? Without Discord Chaos would not exist and harmony would rule. This would mean there would be no change in life, and everything would be the same. Without Chaos there would be no mistakes, thus there would be no way to better our selves. Can you not see that the very acts that change our lives is chaos?" She asked
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Dash shook his head, "What I saw was a slaver shoot me in the chest with a .44 magnum then leave me to die as they dragged my 14 year old brother away into a life of suffering and torment." he said, his voice sounding a little hostile, "Me, my family and my friends all try to live together in peace while others just live to kill eachother or get rich and fat... Does that sound like balance to you?"
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Twisted grimaced "Could that not be the fault of our expectancy to be harmonious? There is good and bad to every coin. Chaos, has people who take Chaos as it should be, and understand that nothing is as it should, and to allow chaos to do what it will, and then there are those who think they must aid it. To aid Chaos is a sin, for chaos needs no help, but then there is Harmony. Even those who follow harmony follow the laws of Chaos, for those who do not would have no soul. Perfect harmony is nothing ever changing. Assimilation and Dictation are causes of too much harmony, while Anarchy and Destruction are caused by too much Chaos. Everything must be moderated, but only chaos gives you true free will" She said.
    Amber Dusk
    Amber Dusk
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amber Dusk Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Amity just pulled out a cup of tea that he had aquired from earlier and took a light sip, all the while staring Nix down. And although it would do him no good, he continued until he put down his cup. Eyeing the champagne glass that Nix had in his hand, Amity slowly took it as he placed it on the table slowly tilted awaiting a drink.

"Mocking me as a form of hello and offering me a drink soon after?" Amity said questioningly. He then smirked as he leaned back into his chair. "It really is you then. Now where have you run off to this time?" Amity said with a bit of curiosity in his voice. No doubt a story from his zebra friend would occupy him for the next couple of hours at least.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu May 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Scrap started to follow Bakewell's lead and they had just about got it after a few missteps from the grey unicorn when Sky preempted them and headed over to where they were. Scrap blushed a little when Sky started talking about him and and Bakewell's attempt to walk whike holding hooves.

"Since I last saw you...I just bounced around for a while looking for a tie that didnt have ducks on it...came here...asked Bakewell to be my marefriend, and thats about it. Not sure what Bakewells's been doing through most of that...What've you been doing?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 am

Shutter would hav e been following the motions for a while...He gave a smile to Starry when she apologized, he danced with her when she pulled him off to dance, he clapped when the tall ponie's performance ended, and after that, he sat down beside a table when Starry went off to the stage.

So much was happening that it had proven hard for him to keep up with...he was quickly reminded of another reason why he didn't like parties too much (With...well...ONE exception)...aside from too many ponies looking about...possibly at him...they were also always a blur, almost impossible for him to just focus one one thing, with music, dancing, talking...it was like taking a picture mid-movement, and he could barely focus on just one thing.

However, right as he was considering just pouring himself a quick cup of tea, and then sneaking off to a quiet corner, he heard Starry up on the stage.

When she started singing, he couldn't help but listen, as all other noise seemed to fade away to his mind. She really was a beautiful singer...and this song was beyond words...
    He sat at the table, his eyes and ears now completely focused on the blue unicorn on stage, nothing else seeming to matter anymore.

Last edited by Shutter on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

Dash didn't really want to believe what Twisted Vision, he wanted to chaos for everything and attribute everything good that had ever happened to him to Harmony... But the way she said some of the things she did, it made sense in some sort of twisted way, 'Complete Harmony would have meant nothing would have changed...' he thought, 'Unchanging, complete Harmony... The Stars...' Everything in the cosmos was forever changing, the orbits of the planets, the stars, galaxies, they all teetered on the edge of falling into one another, and sometimes they did... But the cosmos wasn't a maelstrom of things zipping about, smashing into eachother... Balance... Dash let out a heavy breath, "You might be right..." he said, finally, "But it's not the way I choose to live my life."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

“Oh…” Bakewell frowned slightly when Sky walked up to the duo and informed them the of the proper hoof-holding practice. Her plan had been working so well! Okay, maybe it hadn’t been working well, but it had been working! Kinda!

Wait, no. It hadn't. Scrap seemed to be embarrassed. How long had he been blushing? She must have messed up, gotten too over-eager. The walking idea was pretty dumb and she should have realized that he wouldn’t want to do something so silly. If she was going to make Scrap happy then she would have to be more careful, not let her own idea of fun get in the way. She was stupid. She had to try harder.

When Scrap gave an explanation of his recent events, Bakewell simply nodded an agreement. She hadn’t done anything more interesting than Scrap’s journeys since their last meeting.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 am

Twisted Vision just shrugged "I am not one to tell you how to live your life. I am only here to teach those who think they should follow. I cannot control your actions, nor can I expect anything. I can only tell you what I have learned and hope" She said before gaining her grin again "But this is a party! Religion tends to get on peoples nerves at parties" She said bouncing around
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 am

Gentle Breeze quickly found herself alone again. She sighed, and simply listened to the music playing, listened to the singing voices of the fillies onstage.

There was really nothing to do but draw or write, but she didn't feel like it at the moment. She got up, and walked to someplace quieter. She quickly found herself outside, close to the edge of the boat, staring at the sea. Stories and ideas began rushing through her head. Stories of love, of suicide, of merponies, of hope...

She began narrarating those stories in her head as she put her hooves on the sort of 'don't fall, okay?' fence. She tried to ignore everything. It was much too loud for her inside, and she really couldn't stand it anymore. Breeze wished that she could have a friend to talk to, someone else who felt uncomfortable in there. But she could make do on her own. Loneliness was just another little thing to deal with.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 am

Lightning watched all the interaction going around him and looking at his two pegasi friends, it seemed that they finally went off to go talk to some other ponies now. Not surprising as he wasn't feeling very talkative today. Still, the pegasus should work on being a little more social. Maybe now it was a good time to go talk to Cross Roads and maybe even talk to Winter again.

Looking around, the young stallion would spot Cross and Winter off to the side, a bit close to the exit. It seemed they just shared a tender moment but were just about to turn back to the party. Lightning shruged a little to himself before walking over slowly, clearing his throat loudly at the two to catch their attention. "Ahem. Hello, you two. I'm not interrupting anything...right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 am