Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Sparks Facade
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Starry Night
World Warden
10 posters

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon" - Page 9 Empty Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by World Warden Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Pinkie bot swerved aisle through aisle a bright red line emitting from one of her sensors as she began to scan....

"HeyponiesguesswhatI'mlookingforanewweaponattachmentbutIcan'tseemtofindanythingmaybeIneedtogetmyvocalunitfixedyouthinkso?thinkso,thinksoisafunnywordgladwe'refriendsarentyouallgladwerefriends?" The ponies stumbled around pretty much for a bit, but then as soon as Starry led the way downstairs they saw a lot more useless junk however, there was something about the far entrance which appeared to have be an ARMED!! white fuzzeh mass!! and he appeared ready to attack!!!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon" - Page 9 Empty Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Sky Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Sky followed Starry down the stairs to even more junk, with her shotgun out. Sky was ready to to take out anyone or anything that came into the groups way, even the giant white mass that was appeared to be at the end of the entrance. And it was armed, 'this day just gets weirder.' She couldn't go and attack it from this range. Her shotgun is out of range, so she waited for the rest of the group to get closer to attack it.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Starry took up her sword and immediately charged toward the fluffy white mass. She couldn't quite clearly make out it's features, but she knew it had a weapon. She wasn't going to take any chances. She didn't plan to kill the thing, but she would feel more comfortable knocking the weapon out of it's mouth.

As Starry approached the giant fuzzy, her charge began to slow, as she begun to recognize it more and more. The gray stripes on the white fuzzy ball became more evident. Eventually, she came to a complete halt, and lowered her sword.

"...Is that you?" she inquired, trying to get a look at it's face beneath all the fluff. "When did you get so... cute?" Starry had to admit, Atriark looked pretty adorable behind that thick wall of fluff.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Scrap followed the rest of the group down into the basement after they were finished stumbling around in the upper area, his new robot following him. As the group went down the stairs, Scrap couldn't help but notice the giant ball of fluffeh that was the only interesting thing amongst the junk littering the floor.

Scrap was initially suspicious of the thing as it seemed armed and he had his pistol ready to shoot until Starry went up to the blob of fluff and discovered it was Ark. Putting his pistol away and trotting up to the fluffeh zebra and ignoring the zebra's newly aquired fluffehness inquired

"So Ark what happened? Why'd you wander off?"
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm

"Probably because he felt neglected and better off on his own. Did I hit the nail on the head, because if syou won't need to worry have to worry about that, we can't affored to lose any more help. Especially after what happened to our "preistess of discord"." Sparks interjected.

He magically readied his shotgun after hearing a distant noise. "Now I would love love love to stay and chit chat but we are under the ocean, in a place filled with monsters I ain't keen on getting to know well. We should scavange what we can and keep moving where ever we are going. Ain't that right miss Night?" he said with a wink.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Atriark stood flabbergasted. How in he stars did he manage to run into the same ponies he had ran from? But the group seemed smaller.....where was the dark unicorn? Where was Twisted?

And then his mind kicked into gear and he blushed a little when he regestered an attractive mare calling him cute. His mind stumbled to answer the questions thrown at him, it was still in shock that Starry had charged at him.

The Stable 113 zebra struggled to sheath his 10 mil, but he was just too fluffy. So instead, he just set it on the ground.

"Okay, okay, just stop." Atriark drew a deep breath, "First, thank you I guess for calling me cute. I don't know how it happened, but, as you can see, I'm fluffy. Second, I left because; one, You guys took to arguing instead of finding a way out. Two, I was ignored a few times- which really didn't matter. And three, most of you cared more about talking to a robot than caring for somepony who was shot by it and in pain. But that's all meh now. And finally," Atriark said looking around. "where's Twisted? What happened to her?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Scrap listened to Ark's explanation of why he had left the group and as it went on his guilt grew, he had ignored the zebra after he had been blasted with confetti. When Atriark finished talking Scrap took a second to collect his thoughts before talking.

"First, I'm sorry I ignored you when you got hurt. Second, Twisted is gone, she sacrificed herself to save us from one of those things that was going to defeat us...I take it you were friends?"
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 am

How did he get so fluffy? Nova wondered. It must have been what that creature injected him with. Which means that could have been me!

Nova cringed at the question about Twisted, she really didn't want to think about that right now. Nova then walked up to Atriark, resisting the urge to hug him. She then told him in a quiet voice:

"Thank you. I'm sorry that saving me caused this to happen, and I promise that I'll make it up to you." Nova swore. "So what happened after you ran off?"
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am

Damn, now that's fluffy. Techno thought when Atriark was revealed to be the white puffball. As Atriark presented his list of statements, Tech's guilt slowly crept up on him. Apparently he had forgotten to treat him back when he was injured, and was one of the causes for his running off.

Hoping to get his mind off it, he chose to ask a question rather than just sitting there and looking pretty. "So did you find anything? Big control panels, audio files or the like?" he asked, curious as to what Atri may have found in his wandering.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Sky just stared in awe at the fuzzy zebra, she couldn't help but give off a small snicker. How did he turn into this or what happened to him, Sky just kept quiet and watched the zebra. But he did seem cute being fluffy, might as well make the best of it anyways. "Hey guys now that we found the cute fluffy zebra, I think we should get going." Sky said to the group.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

"Hey don't worry about it Nova," He said quietly to Nova. "I would do it again if given the chance." Atriark addressed Scrap "Her and I friends? Hell no. She was argumentative, more than slightly crazy, and thought she always knew best. But still, I don't like having ponies I know die, I'm not heartless..."

Atriark trailed off and looked at Nova. He spoke so only the dark Pegasus could hear. "I'm sorry for your loss, you seemed to like her in some fashion." He patted her arm and addressed the medical unicorn. "Sorry, but the only thing I found was a big hulking mass with a drill for a horn and several glowing eyes."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Starry glared at Atriark angrily. "Hey now!" she exclaimed, stepping forward and jabbing him in the fluff with her hoof. She managed to keep her composure as she lectured the giant ball of fur.

"So that's why you left us?! Because you were feeling left out and unappreciated? I'm not sure you noticed, but just about everything in this place is trying to kill us, Celestia knows what might've happened to you if another group of those crazy ponies got to you before we did! They would have killed you! You're lucky that I don't pound some sense into that fluffy little head of yours! You don't run off like that again, do you understand me?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 am

Scrap interjected before Atriark could respond to Starry's angry lecture.

"In his defense we did ignore him when he was in pain, while that doesn't excuse leaving the group which, sorry Ark, was a stupid decision. But lecturing him won't get us anywhere. Heck you said it yourself Starry-just about everything is trying to kill is and were making ourselves a big fat target by just standing here." Scrap said before continuing. "So we should probably be looking for a way to de-fluffehify are newly re-found friend and then finding a way out."
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 am

*BEEP* *BEEP* one of Pinkie Bot's eyes lit up bright red and she headed out the entrance where Ark had came in from and headed down the hallway, as the group headed after to her, it was clear that they had come to the viewer section over of a large testing chamber, a long room that stretch from two sides with doors on all 3 walls except the one overviewing the testing chamber, which instead had a glass barrier separating them about 2 stories above the floor.

In the middle of the room near Pinkie-bot stood a small giggling filly in a tattered dress, playing with the drone. She had what appeared to be a toy pistol and her eyes were glowing a bright yellow. She looked at the lead pony as she/he walked in and spoke out with an innocent smile.

"Hi! did you want to play?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 am

Sky followed the pinkie bot as so did the rest of the group, she didn't feel right about where the thing lead the group. But now they came to a long hallways of sorts, lots of test chambers here. This place had that vibe of not being a good place to go, but everypony still followed the pink robot head. Then they across a room and in the center was a lone filly, with a tattered dress, glowing eyes, and a plastic gun or something. 'oh god this will not go well.' Sky just stood there as the fill approached Starry, who was in front of the group. And she would rather let her deal with the little filly with the weird glowing eyes, than talk to her about something.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 am

Techno tilted his head in curiosity as the bot led them to the... rather odd little filly. With the glowing eyes, a tattered dress and toy pistol, 'odd' was sort of an understatement.

"What's a little filly like you doing in a place like this? And how did you survive all the crazy ponies down here?" he asked, hoping that she would turn out to be an ally and not go crazy and try to kill them like the last mare. "And what's going on with our robot?" he finished, since the robot had actually stopped talking to find the filly.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Scrap had a bad feeling about following the Pinkie bot but he still followed it seeing as that was what the rest of the group had decided to do. That bad feeling only intensified as robot led them into a room containing a little filly in a tattered dress.

Something was definitely wrong with this picture.

Scrap backed away from where Techno was trying to talk to the filly and prepared for when things inevitably went suddenly and probably very horribly wrong.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm

As Nova caught sight of the new creature, she slowly came to a halt towards the back of the group.

Great. I guess this place has no end of surprises in store for us. Hopefully this one can't read our thoughts. Nova thought. Hopefully this time we can avoid annoying it. Yeah, like that'll happen. She concluded.

Nova then quickly thought of lighter topics, trying to divert her attention away from recent events; if this thing could read minds, it would probably be a good idea not to give it anything it can use against her.

This place seems to prefer messing with our minds. I'd say it was a nice change from the wastes if not for the circumstances. Or the loss. Nova then quickly thought of something else.
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Sparks was a little thrown off by the filly, he hadn't seen her come from anywhere, and it did not take someone as perceptive as him to know that this was not going to end well...

He turned to Starry for advice, "We are at the bottom of the ocean, stranded, one of ours has been altered, and we know that monsters exist here... Orders ma'am?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Starry ignored the cautious reactions of her comrades. Here was a little filly, down at the bottom of the ocean, all alone. The poor thing probably didn't even know where she was, she must need help!

"Hi there!" Starry greeted her, trotting up toward her. "Are you lost? Do you wanna come with us? I would love to play! Here, follow along! Sunshine sunshine, ladybugs awake..." Starry began to chant.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

Atriark stared in disbelief. "Starry! What in the hell are you doing? Do you honestly think there'd be a filly alone here without something big, ugly, nasty, or scary nearby?" Atriark's voice was raised. "You even said it yourself, everything in here is out to kill us."

Oh dear Luna on a pogo stick! This doesn't feel good. Atriark began digging at the floor, nervous.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 am

Starry's chant was cut short as the earth shook, and Pinkie-Bot's eyes begin to emit an emergency alarm light. Everypony's pipbuck's marked a huge red dot on the mini-map. A loud groan shook the entire facility. A huge crash filled the room as a large rust-colored figure filled what used to be wall on the far side of the room... It glared at the group for a few seconds, it was massive, a deep diver suit that had a huge drill where a horn would be, the helmet itself covered in tiny red windows...

Without a moment to register, the being lunged forward at lightning speed, only the little sister realized to move in time....

The big daddy didn't focus on any target but its roar stunned any within the room. He reached for the center of the heard and with the force of a freight train, sent Starry, Sky, Scrap, and Sparks flying through the glass window and they all painfully landed against the floor meeting the bottom edge of the far wall... about a 2 story drop and 20 yards from the ledge that was the viewing window...

With another loud roar the Big Daddy disregarded the others nearby and chose to pursue the others that had fallen into the shiny white pit, leaping down and cracking the panels beneath his boots...

Last edited by Game Warden on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 am

Sky being sent through a glass window hurt alot, But falling two stories afterwords hurt even more. Sky barley had any time to move around as she landed back first, until she heard the roar of the thing got closer. 'Time to get ready and fight' Sky thought as she tried to get up from the floor, rolled over to the front and barley had any time to even stand. Let alone fight this thing, her limbs and body ached with pain. But she tried to shrug it off the best she could, as she reached for her lever action shotgun that was beside her. Thankfully it wasnt up top the two story building, where she was thrown from.

With the huge pony jumped from up top of the broken window to the floor, Sky had no choice but to fight the damned pony.

(Shoot at the Big Daddy, x3, lever action shotgun, shotgun surgeon perk, Guns 94)

Last edited by Sky on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Nova was stunned. Not only had a massive lumbering monster crashed into the room, it had also managed to target everypony whose names began with an "S", and cause them to fall two stories down.

Not exactly the surprise I was suspecting. Nova stated to herself. Right; two options. Option one, fly down into the immediate danger without thinking. Option two, I could see if there's anything in this room that'll be helpful in beating that thing.

It didn't take Nova long to come to her decision. She then began to move around the room at a hurried pace, trying to find something that would help with defeating this thing.

Hopefully someone more skilled at talking can find something out from the filly. She hoped.

{Search the room for anything that may prove useful in fighting the creature.}

Last edited by Nova Surge on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:48 pm

That fall left Sparks pretty dazed, he could feel that he didn't have the shotgun anymore, so he did what he did best.

He shook it off, back toward a wall so he could get a better view of the battle field and looked for something in the enviroment that he could use.

[Endurance 5, trying to shake of being dazed]
    [perception 10, scan the enviroment for something useful]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 pm