Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Sound Wave
Shopkeep
World Warden
Arc Weld
Sky
Lightning Flash
Silver Tongue
TeslaSpark
12 posters

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Sound Wave Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

He did it!! It took some effort but he did it!

Stepping back, the Pegasus smiled and appreciated his own handiwork and gave a nod of satisfaction. Having managed to pry the old bed that lay further in the shack, apart. The Pegasus now had himself a comfortable looking stretcher! Grabbing Indigo by the scruff, he dragged the unconscious pony onto the stretcher and used the spare rope that lay in his Saddlebags to tie the ends to himself. Giving an experimental tug, he smiled once again as how it didn't snap and in fact, felt quite sturdy!

"I guess that Sound Wave pegasus will carry Indigo?"

"You got that right!" The Pegasus grinned as he nodded in affirmation. "Let's get going already!"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by TeslaSpark Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Feeling the mare's tail brush up against him, Tesla had to once again fight not to blush. {Okay this is getting a little bit too much!} Giving a quick glance to Sound, hoping the Pegasus was too busy helping Ark with Indigo, then to notice him. From outside, Tesla heard Gunner, giving the call to retreat. Giving him a good chance to make his exit from the cabin.

"Alright lets get the hell outta here!" Stopping, the gunsmith, quickly marked where they were on his Pipbuck's map. " Alright, made a note where we are, we might be returning later since we kinda found a good place to start looking for the source of all these damn raiders. I guess all that can be said right now is lets fall in and move out."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Finally." Was all Sky was all Sky said when they started to com out the shack, they been their too long. Any longer and Sky would have had to drag them out, but from what she could hear from their yelps they were doing medical stuff inside. They indeed needed some help with that but....doesn't matter their coming out and now isn't the time to think about stuff when they have a job to get to.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm

The Band of ponies, now with the surviving members of the caravan, and Atriark departed from the ruins of the cabin, following the formation Lightening called out. As they left. No sooner had the ponies left, did the raiders peak over the crest of the hill that overlooked the ruin. A few raiders armed in hunting rifles, fired off pot shots at the retreating group, yelling obscenities at the running group. The bullets whizzed harmlessly by the group, the shots much more for intimidation, then actually trying to hit their targets. Likewise others armed with melee weapons tried to give chase. But quickly gave up, as they found themselves outside the main raider force.

Seeing the raiders give up their chase, the group slowed down, but not by much. Soon the walls of Stableton loomed in front of them, relative safety had been reached.

Night had descended upon the Wastes, as the group entered into Stableton, the majority of the group returned to Black Powder's Repairs, While Indigo, with the help of Atriark, Tesla, Sunny, and Sound made it to the Clinic in Stableton, to get more medical attention.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Lightning ignored all the ponies having a chat while they should have been working on their escape. He considered yelling at them and getting them back on track but that would do little good and would probably turn them off from his orders. Once they had finally got in line and began evacuating the area, some raiders arrived to take shots at them. His SMG would be up in his mouth as he continued to urge them on.

Once they had gotten far enough and they knew that the raiders given up the chase, the pegasus relaxed, reholstering his weapon away. He continued to walk in the second position in line until Stableton came into view. Only now did he let the group walk in a random formation if they wished.

The group would walk into Stableton a bit faster than he expected and they had made it just as night fell. Atriark and some of the others chose to go down to the clinic as the others went back to the store. Walking back inside, Lightning let out a sigh before turning back to the others. "Nice work, everypony. We managed to save one caravan. For now, I believe it's best we all head home and get some sleep." The pegasus smiled at them as he gave them a bow of his head, "Go ahead and wrap up whatever you need to and you can depart when you're ready."

Looking at Silver, Lightning waited until the others had separated a little before walking up to him. "So, how was shooting my rifle? Has a bit of a kick, doesn't it?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am

Sky didn't like to be shot at, Especially by raiders. They could have gone against them but, it didn't matter they needed to get out of there fast and a retreat was only the best way to do it. Sky flew over the group to keep watch for anymore bandits or raiders, nothing bad for the rest of the way back to stableton.

Back at stableton Sky had nothing to do, other than go back home like Flash suggested."Ill see you ponies later, its night and I need some sleep." Sky said as she flew over to her house, a rather small shack in the end of stableton but her shack nonetheless.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 am

As ponies began to disperse through Stableton, Tesla turned to the ones still gathered, "Well as you can see, my place is rather vacant, if anypony would like, you can stay here for the night. Again I have plenty of room for just about everypony." The unicorn offered. It was the least he could do for all these ponies. They had risked their lives today, for something he needed, and they really did not need to do that. Maybe he should run down to the tavern pick up drinks for everyone? Try to loosen up those who were probably on edge after this whole incident. Nah he would figure that out later. Depending on the ponies responses.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 am

"Well, that was probably more exciting day that was necessary.", said Arc, sitting behind a table. He was looking like he could fall asleep in the first unguarded moment. "Now, if we're done here for today, i(m going to call it a day, in case you do not have anything in plan for tonight that would be able to keep me from sleeping."

Arc yawned.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 am

Sound Wave pretty much decided to stay just outside the clinic, enjoying the cool wasteland air as he sat atop the metal rooftops whilst everypony else had already left or were heading towards Tesla's place for some R'n'R, the Pegasus was happy about that, ponies were still trying to live in the wastes day by day, taking things one step at a time. He soon found himself staring across the expanse of Stableton, taking in the improvised houses made out of sheets of metal and random objects. Somehow it looked... artistic. A little messy and sorta rusted but artistic. There was a certain charm about Stableton that kept making the Pegasus come back whenever he had the chance.

A smile slowly spread across his face as he recalled how Stableton came to be, heh, the way the old mare told the story was like listening to an actual recording of it. "We built this city..." The Pegasus sang aloud, his eyes appreciating the strange charm of Stableton as he went on. "We built this city on Rock and Roll..."

His hooves began to drum against the metal roof's surface in an steady but uppity beat as his head bobbed along to the silent music in his head.

"Say you don't know me or recognize my face
    Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place
    Hoof deep in the hoopla sinking in your fight
    Too many runaways eating up the night."

By now some ponies who were still up and about, were bobbing their heads to the beat as they supplied some music of their own. Some in the streets, others with their heads at the open windows as they sang along with the Cyan Pegasus.

"Mareconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember
    We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll."

At the same time they all banged their hooves against the walls and floors as they sang on with him!

"We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll
    Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll."

Just then a mare just a few blocks away was had risen above the rest, a hoof dangling off her roof as she apparently had the same idea as the Pegasus and was enjoying the view of the city.

"Someone always playing corporation games
    Who cares they're always changing corporation names!

A pair of old Ponies had decided to jump in right here, each were holding a musical instrument as they did a little jig on their roofs!

"We just want to dance here someone stole the stage
    They call us irresponsible write us off the page"

Sound Wave couldn't help but find himself laughing as more and more ponies joined in and quickly lost himself to the music as he kept on singing......
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 am

"Patient's heart stopped late afternoon." Atriark informed the Stableton doctor. "I gave him Rage to restart the heart, and Dash to keep the heart beating."

"You played a dangerous game zebra," the doctor said. "He could have easily killed a few ponies as you could have caused his heart to burst."

"I am aware of that doctor. I used it as a last resort after CPR proved ineffective and the patient's heart had already stopped. As soon as I was able, he was incapicated and his heart rate was slowed with a dose of Med-X."

"Well I am glad your quick thinking saved the life of the earth pony..."

"Indigo Whisp."

"Ah yes. Thank you. You may go now."

"Atriark turned on his hind hooves and trotted out of the hospital. Sunny was out front, waiting for Atriark. "How is he?"

"Stable and getting the drugs out of his system." Atriark informed the mare. "It'd be a miricle if he isn't in one way addicted to one of the drugs we put in him."

"Good thing Tesla and the others found us."

"Yeah. I would have been surprised if we made it out of there." Atriark smiled softly. "So go and have a good time with Tesla. Tell him how you feel. I know you like him."

Sunny blushed slightly. "Thanks Atriark." She said before leaving to go find Tesla Spark.
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well, we found those raiders, that's for sure..." Once inside Stableton, Gunner took the direction of the shack he called home, with the clear intent to sleep through the rest of the week.

"But jeez, helping the wasteland guns blazing is really hard, I should stick to repair stuff and build shit."

While moving through the city Gunner saw people looking at him funny and giving him a wide berth, just like when some of his experiments goes awry. Then, once in sight of his home situated at the far end of the street, and in general, the town, he saw the smoke rising from the shack.

"Huh ? Did I forgot to turn off the blowtorch this morning ?" was wondering the earth pony, approaching the door.

*BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*

The wave of the explosion wasn't particularly strong, but coupled with his exhaustion, Gunner was pushed on his haunches, looking as the rusty metallic wall from which the shack was built crumbled into a pile, a heavy cloud of smoke blowing into his face

"*Cough* *cough* Oh come on ! *cough* It's the second time this month !"

Remembering Tesla's proposition, and being too tired to even consider rebuilding the shack now, the stallion took the direction of BlackPowder Repairs, his now blackened face held low.

Last edited by Spark Gunner on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Silver heads to the bar when they get back to town. Time to see if that merchant kept her word. And I expect a big payout for what we went through. Better exaggerate what happened so I get a better payout or more merchants by from me. Silver walks into the bar and looks for the merchant.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Arc's ears perked up as he heard the explosion, followed by a mild shockwave. The direction seemed about right, the magnitude too. Arc headdesked.

"Not again... why are we letting him near anything more complicated than a screwdriver is beyond me."

"Anyone going to bar? I need a drink."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Hearing the explosion in the distance Tesla sighed...well guess someponies were going to be coming over after all. "Yeah..yeah I'm gonna get some beers...maybe some liquor seems like I'm about to have some guests." He turned to see the blackened Earth pony coming back over. "Gunner, the free room is on the top floor at the end of the hall, just go in and make yourself at home."

Making his way through the streets of Stableton, the unicorn rolled his eyes as he heard Sound fly over singing about building a city on rocks...or something like that. He couldn't lie, the tune was catchy, as he started humming it on his way to the bar.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 am

That felt good.. that felt really... really... good. The Pegasus let out a sigh of contentment as he lay sprawled across the metal rooftop. The blissful afterglow of a good song having rocked him to his core (as well as several others) whilst he gazed upon the cloudy skies of the Wastes. Suddenly he let out a sigh, feeling melancholic as he missed what the Moon looked like. It was so clear back up there... he could still remember the stars.....

Hm? Perking his ears, Sound Wave was drawn from his sense of mixed nostalgia as he heard somepony humming. Huh, it was the same tune he was singing just earlier! Whoever it was they sounded pretty happy! It made the Pegasus smile, knowing that he brightened somepony up.

Daring himself to take a peek, he scooted over the edge of the roof and peered down.. to find Tesla humming along down the street towards the bar.

"Oh hey there!" He piped up, standing upright as he beamed at the familiar Unicorn. "Where you off to?" He asked as he flew down from the roof to walk along side the Pony. "Going to have a secret rendezvous with that filly, Hhmmmm?" He teased, nudging him in the side as he grinned.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 am

Tesla continuing to trot toward the Cocktail, could not stop himself from humming that song...damn it was catchy. He would have to remember to ask Sound where he heard it, or if he had a record of it.

"Oh hey there!" a voice called out up above the unicron,

Looking around, Tesla at first couldn't find where the voice originated, before mentally facehooving as he looked up. "Oh hi there Sound Wave, hey where did you hear that song? Can't lie after hearing it...can't get it out of my head...I'm gonna say thats a good thing for now."

"Where you off to?" the cyan pegasus asked, landing next to the unicorn as he followed.

"Um well I opened up my store to anyone that decided to stay there, so I decided I would get some drinks for everyone...I know at least one pony is gonna be there. I dont know if you heard it while you were flying but Gunner blew up his house...again." Tesla answered with a sigh, "Honestly I don't see why anyone lets that pony do anything by himself...oh well, there's nothing in my store to break so he should be fine...should be."

"Going to have a secret rendezvous with that filly, Hhmmmm?" Sound asked nudging Tesla.

"N-no...no I'm not!" the unicorn nervously replied, his face turning slightly red in the cloudy night, "I'm just getting drinks I swear! If you'd like you can come along Sound. There's always room. Hell I have about four or five rooms that are all rather comfortable." The gunsmith offered. "I mean it couldn't hurt sleeping in a house, even though as a courier I'm certain you know your way around just about anywhere and can turn anything into a bed."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 am

"Oh hi there Sound Wave, hey where did you hear that song? Can't lie after hearing it...can't get it out of my head...I'm gonna say thats a good thing for now." The Unicorn asked, he seemed genuinely curious about the song and the Pegasus couldn't blame him. From all his time he's spent in the wastes Music aside from Sweetie Belle's, Octavia's and DJ-Pon3's are extremely rare.

"Had a lot of records back home, you'd be surprised how well they still work after all this time." The Pegasus replied, a small smile on his face as he walked alongside the Unicorn. "And yeah, it IS pretty catchy! All the great songs are!"

As Tesla mentioned he was making his way towards the bar, the Pegasus couldn't help but grin. "Ooh booze! The one night stand that everypony keeps coming back for!" He mused. "Even if just leaves them with the feeling as if they were mind molested...."

"I dont know if you heard it while you were flying but Gunner blew up his house...again." He groaned. "Honestly I don't see why anyone lets that pony do anything by himself...oh well, there's nothing in my store to break so he should be fine...should be.""

That made the Pegasus do a double take and rear his head back i surprise. "That boom was Gunner? And what do you mean by 'AGAIN'? You telling me we've been traveling with a pony with a penchant for blowing himself up!?" His features were filled with disbelief but the sight of the Unicorn's serious face, the Pegasus facehooved. "Urgh... why call him Gunner if he hates Guns anyway? We might as well call him Uncle Fester for all we know."

Upon seeing Tesla's face once again he gave a sheepish shrug and grin. "Eeeh, you wouldn't get it, something I used to uh... knew when I was little...."

"N-no...no I'm not!" OOh! What a rather protestant reaction! Let's see if we can poke him further...? "I'm just getting drinks I swear!"

Rolling his eyes as he fought back a grin, the Pegasus gave the tiniest shake of his head before merely nodding his head. "I'm just getting drinks I swear! If you'd like you can come along Sound. There's always room. Hell I have about four or five rooms that are all rather comfortable. "I mean it couldn't hurt sleeping in a house, even though as a courier I'm certain you know your way around just about anywhere and can turn anything into a bed.""

OH-ho! That little place in his mind JUMPED at the chance, rudely SHOVED the pilot aside and took over. "Why Tesla!" He gasped, widening his eyes as he mocked shock and surprise. "You never struck me as the type to do it in groups! Such scandal!" He looked away to hide his laughing face whilst still feigning shock. "Although I must admit I AM flattered but I barely know you seeing that we just met until today!" Just as he finished he forced his features back into a poker face and dared to turn around to face the unicorn, almost half expecting some sort of magical rebuttal.

The look on his face was PRICELESS. It took almost every ounce of his willpower to NOT laugh and keep that serious expression on his face for several more seconds before exploding into a fit of laughter!

His wings grew wide and spread out his body as he reared back in laughter and fell to the floor. Clutching his sides as he went down, tears began to form in Sound Wave's eyes as he rolled around the floor. "Oh!! Ooh!! Oohhohohohohohoho!!! The look on your face!!!" He snickered. "Oh! Ooh my sides!! My sides!!"

It took a moment for the Pegasus to calm down but by the time he did, he was wiping his tear stricken eyes and profusely apologized to the unicorn, a slight chuckle managed to sneak it's way in between his apology though. "Okay seriously though, it's nice of you to offer and yeah I've manged to turn almost anything into a bed. Comfiest thing I ever used was a bookcase! But anyway, lead on! I'll even help you carry the drinks!"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:45 am

"You never struck me as the type to do it in groups! Such scandal!" He looked away to hide his laughing face whilst still feigning shock. "Although I must admit I AM flattered but I barely know you seeing that we just met until today!"

Tesla's reaction was a lot more controlled than he thought he could possibly. While at first it had been a face of pure shock and horror, that quickly passed,. The unicorn grinned internally as an idea formed.

"Oh!! Ooh!! Oohhohohohohohoho!!! The look on your face!!!" He snickered. "Oh! Ooh my sides!! My sides!! "Okay seriously though, it's nice of you to offer and yeah I've manged to turn almost anything into a bed. Comfiest thing I ever used was a bookcase! But anyway, lead on! I'll even help you carry the drinks!"
    "

Leaning close to the Pegasus on the ground, Tesla casually grinned, "But Sound, like you said we just meet, and I never said no, besides my bed is probably comfortable than a bookshelf."

Playing the part till the information sunk in, the unicorn's immediate response was hitting Sound upside the head. "I'm kidding, you're getting your own room. Now come one, we need to get those drinks, its rude to invite guests over then not be there" the unicorn said, helping Sound up to his hooves.

With Tesla leading the way, it didn't take long for the pair to get to the local Tavern, the Cocktail. Soon they were leaving each with an assortment of beers and hard liquors, heading back to Tesla's repair shop
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 am

"But Sound, like you said we just meet, and I never said no, besides my bed is probably comfortable than a bookshelf." The Pegasus' eyes widened at this and with a sly grin he leans towards the Unicorn as he narrowed his eyes, his tone growing husky. "Oooh, don't mind if I indulge myself..."

The following smack upside his head, broke the Pegasus Stallion's serious face and immediately transformed it into one of childish mischief as he stuck his tongue out at the Unicorn. "I'm kidding, you're getting your own room. Now come one, we need to get those drinks, its rude to invite guests over then not be there" Rubbing the back of his head with a hoof, Sound Wave looked up to the Unicorn and grinned. "Oh, I like you! I like you a lot!" He chuckled as got back to his hooves and made their way towards the bar.

On their way back to Tesla's shop with Sound Wave's Saddles loaded with booze bottles and liquor, the Pegasus patted Tesla on the back, he gave a solemn nod and smiled. "Tesla, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am

Gunner was walking down the street in the direction of BlackPowder Repairs when he passed by Tesla.

"Gunner, the free room is on the top floor at the end of the hall, just go in and make yourself at home."

Of course, everypony in town knew that he fucked up again... Without saying a word, he continued toward the shop.
    Once inside, he took a good look around. He didn't really took the time to look around this morning and he could see empty shelves everywhere, with junk and scrap laying on the ground. Looking around, he saw a somewhat not too filthy rag, and started swiping the soot on his face. When reasonably clean, he took the direction of the stairs and followed the directions of Tesla. Finding the extra room, the stallion trotted to the mattress and plopped down on it. It was a little smelly and showed traces of moist, but was clean.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 am

"Tesla, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!" Sound wave said as the two made their way back to the repair shop.

"Yeah this is gonna be a great friendship, I can already tell." the unicorn replied with a smile on his face. This had actually been a rather good day, aside from being shot, he met a really nice mare, a bunch of great ponies, and he even made a good friend. Tesla had high hopes for the next day. With everything that happened today, there was more than likely so much more coming tomorrow.

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 am

Atriark strode through the empty streets of Stableton at night, his thoughts on Indigo. Indigo had pretty much lost everything had invested into his caravan earlier that day, as well as loosing four caravan guards. The stable zebra didn't see any how his friend could recover. If Indigo somehow would, he'd be in Stableton a long while.

"Hey Atriark," he heard Sunny call from behind.

Pausing, Atriark turned to face his friend. "I thought you were going to find Tesla?"

"He's not in his shop." Sunny informed the zebra. "Can you help me?"

"Uh yeah, sure. Three caps says he's getting booze to celebrate." Atriark said, turning in the direction of the bar nearest Tesla's shop."

"What would he be celebrating?" Sunny asked, following her friend.

Atriark chuckled. "How about you ask him when we find him?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Arc watched the earth pony come insede. He didn't appear to carry anything that could suddenly explode, catch on fire or spray everyone with plasma. That calmed Arc a little.

With slightly amused smile, Arc said "What happened this time Gunner? Also, did anything caught on fire?"

Even through all this mocking, Arc knew that Gunner was a good engineer, just a little unstable. Earth ponies dabbling in technical arts often were, they did it with same love as they would do agriculture, but experimentation with plants was usually less explosive.

Arc though for a moment how would this place looked of Gunner was a gardener. Considering how much damage he could do with simple tools, living organisms in his hooves... dear goddesses.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Seeing his shop in the distance, Tesla began to pick up the pace. As long as he got their before any other pony than Gunner, he would be alright, however as the unicorn trotted forward, getting closer to the store, he began to slow down as two figures appeared next to it.

Squinting in the darkness, Tesla could barely make out who they were. The first, was the medic zebra, Atriark, the second...Sunny. Giving a quick glance to Sound, Tesla gulped, {Really universe....really? You hate me don't you? You absolutely hate me today!} That would be the only explanation. Why else would the mare he liked appear right in front of his store while Sound was trotting along side him. For the love of the Goddesses!

"Um...hey Atriark, hey Sunny. I-uh-decided to run out and get drinks for everyone you know help everyone wind down from what happened today. Be a gracious host, all that jazz." Stepping up to the door, the unicorn quickly opened up his store letting everyone inside, "Well lets not let these get warm. It wouldn't taste good otherwise."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh, were they back already? Looking up to the huge sign that pretty much said 'BlackPowder Repairs', he let Tesla go on ahead first, he IS the owner after all and pretty much knew where it was from the clinic, before coming up behind him... wait, why does he look so nervous all of the sudde- oh. OOOOH!!!

As the Zebra and the ever familiar yellow filly came into view, the Pegasus's face contorted into a most mischievous grin as his eyes traveled towards the very nervous looking Tesla, who was struggling to keep a straight, neutral face whilst around him. Oh he was going to have a LOT of fun with him! Hehehehe..... "Um...hey Atriark, hey Sunny. I-uh-decided to run out and get drinks for everyone you know help everyone wind down from what happened today. Be a gracious host, all that jazz." Oooh, real smooth Romeo. Rolling his eyes, Sound Wave fought the urge to facehoof. "Well lets not let these get warm. It wouldn't taste good otherwise."

"Better make your moves on her when you can lover boy~" He whispered into Tesla's ear, sounding quite mischievous and teasing as he walked passed, bottles of hard liquor clinking against each other in his Saddle bags as he went in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:00 am