Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Dark Star Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Dark Star gained no info from the bar keeper, but the ponies around the tavern, so Dark Star got up[ and walked up to the closest pony he saw. He walked up to a brown unicorn in a green jacket,
    "Excuse me, but I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen a mare with a blue mane come through here?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Arc looked up to the stranger.

"Sorry, friend, but that is a little too vague for me to remind me of somepony. I take she's a unicorn, but a name,a profession or cutiemark would do a better service."

Arc looked back on Jack.

"Rings any bells on you side?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 pm

"Well, theres the light blue pegasus in the tavern, but other then that i dont know anypony that matches that incredibly vague description." He rolled his eyes for a minute but realized how similar the situation was to Blazen's earlier sad tale. He lost his girlfriend a year ago and didn't know. Jack still felt incredibly bad for delivering the news, but he had a comeback for Blazen. Hes going to be sad or just plain smile when Jack gives him her saddlebags with all the notes inside untouched.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Atriark felt the tips of his ears burn as Kira described the Massag. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested and didn't want it. Because he was and he did. It was the Spar he wasn't too interested in. The stable zebra had known a griffin (not closely)- in the days he'd worked in a caravan. The gryphon was a mean *yay* and was powerful as well. He'd spent his free time casually sharpening his talons. Now Kira wasn't that gryphon -she was way cuter- but he knew that gryphons were very good at fighting with their talons, and Atriark didn't doubt Kira was as well. On top of it all, he wasn't sure he could bring himself to hit his gryphoness.

"So Kira," Atriark began, rubbing one of his ears. "want to tell me more about the Spar? I'm guessing it's not just a friendly bout..."
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Post by Dark Star Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

"Her name is glimmering hope, her cutie mark is yang and yes she is a unicorn. I don't know what she's doing lately, i haven't seen her a months, but i keep finding ponies that have seen her."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 am

The gryphoness looked over at her zebra surprise that he asked about the spar she didn't think that he would be interested in that enough to ask about it. Still it would be good to actually try to get back to her rots through these rituals, and could not think of doing them with anyone ells but Atriark. But it would be hard for her force him in to a sparring match with her if he did not want to, and harder to actually strike him.

"No, no they are not. Kira began as wrapped her good wing around him to let him relax a bit before she continued. "It can actually be a quite brutal sparing match. It is meant to see if you are strong and skilled enough to be able defend your future family from threat, and if you cannot best you parter in a spar how can how can you protect your family and your parter in the future." She was quiet after finishing awhile and gave a thought about what she had said, it was a bit strange tradition but it made somehow sense for her about the logic behind it maybe it was something inherit that made her feel that way but it still did.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

"Wow, that sounds brutal. But I can get the reasoning. Especially now, being out in the wastes." Atriark said, pressing closer to Kira, enjoying the warmth of her wing around him. "Since we've already done the Gifting. Maybe we could do the Spar sometime- I know I'm a zebra, but I feel like this is important. But...you don't have to do it, if you don't want to. I can understand your hesitancy- But I still feel like I should at least offer to do it."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 am

"Well... i wish i could help you in this matter, but i can't really remember that i have ever met somepony under that name or description. Still, Stableton is a big place, i'm sure that somepony seen her if she passed through here, or alternatively you could ask merchants on the marketplace if they ever met her on their travels."

So, another lost soul left in this world to seek... it seemed like a popular trend these days.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 am

"I would not what to force you but if you want to do it, but I would love to do it anyway now that you are up for it." Kira rose from her seat next to Atriark and got to hear feet, she felt cold with out him next to her and she also felt a bit unsteady on her feet as she walked over to the middle of the tavern where it was most the biggest open area in the room.

"Are you just going to sit there or are you going to come over here and show you gryphoness what you can do?" She said with a her sly smile that she had earlier. She stretched her legs a bit still feeling unsteady on her legs, maybe she should not had been drinking so much. Then she took up a defensive position facing Atriark and unfolded her wings carefully to their full wide covering almost then entire space she stood in.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 am

Atriark swallowed hard. She wanted to do it...now? Oh dear Luna help me, I'm going I do something crazy. Atriark prayed as he rose and joined Kira in the center of the tavern. He took off his saddle bags and set them aside before rising to his hind hooves and assuming a stance. He hoped his stance didn't reflect how unprepared he was for this. In all honesty, he wasn't sure he could bring himself to hit Kira hard.

"Let's see what a beautiful gryphoness like yourself can do. En garde!"
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 am

"Ok well thanks for the info, i better ask someother ponies around here if they've seen her."
    Dark star walks away from the brown pony. He sees a pony is about to fight the gryphon, so Dark Star took a seat at an empty table to wait for the gryphon and pony to finish so he could ask them if they've seen his sister.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 am

Kira moved careful back and forth in front of Atriark looking as as he got in the position, she knew she had the size and strength to overcome him easily but she had never fought a zebra before and even less her zebra some one she loved and did not want to harm. Still there was an instinct with in her that spoke to her with this she would do this but would try not to hurt him to much.

She moved quickly forward to pounce Atriark as she saw that he was a bit uneasy on his hooves in his stance hoping to be able to pin him under her and there by using her entire size to her advantage. When she pounce was careful to not hurt him to much with her talons when she landed as she did not want to hurt him to much, she did it more to get her zebras mind in the game of the sparring match.

[Unarmed 30, Luck 5, Plus 9 modifier roll (6+3=9), Pin Atriark under her with her claws and body]

Last edited by Kira on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 am

The member 'Kira' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 86
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Atriark was surprised by her pounce. And found himself pinned under Kira's beautiful body. He mind grasped how serious this was but he couldn't help feeling joy. Them sparring meant Kira actually wanted to seriously be with the stable zebra. Failing to resist the urge, Atriark leaned up and kisses Kira. With much chagrin and some hesitation, Atriark threw a hoof at Kira's side.

(Unarmed 22 Luck 6 hit Kira in the side)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:31 pm

The member 'Atriark' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 39
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Kira smiled as she had managed to pin the zebra under her after her pounce. She lend down close to the zebra as she breath in the scent of him, she did't care if he would not be able to best her in this sparring she felt she that she just loved this feeling of having him with her and she would not leave him even if he did not best her.

Her eyes widen when he kissed her, she had not expected him to do this even if she her self felt like doing so as well so she just returned the kiss she was given. So the hit to her side that came soon after surprised her. It was not that powerful or precise hit with his hoof, but it was surprising enough to make her roll off Atriark and release him from her pinning hold.

"That was a cheep trick Atriark." She said as she got to her feet again and got ready from him to hit her, she did what to see what he could do if he was as fast and flexible as she thought he was.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Atriark got up, a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean for it to be a trick. Part of me couldn't resist kissing you and then it remembered we were fighting....I'm sorry about that." He got into a four legged fighting stance. "En garde! ...again"

He charged at Kira hoping to slam into her and....he didn't know what else.

(Unarmed 22 Luck 6)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

'Chance Roll' : 56
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Kira blushed when she hear his explanation, it was true that she could also not resist when he kissed her and she would probably had done it her self if he did not beat her to it. She saw when Atriark charged her at speed, she could not avoid this but maybe she be able to block the change so she were not shoved back in the table behind her. She braced her self for the zebras and spread her wings to get a more stable stance again his charge.

[Unarmed 30, Luck 5, block Atriark charge]
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

'Chance Roll' : 55
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Atriark slammed into Kira, wrapped his arms around her waist -which he enjoyed- and drove her back to a table. As he drove her back, he couldn't help taking in her amazing scent. The thought of letting go crossed his mind, but he had to at least try to win. Gryphon belief was, if he couldn't defeat his partner, then he couldn't defend her. Even if Kira didn't believe in that, he felt it necessary to at least try.

"I'm sorry," The zebra muttered to Kira, then he brought a hoof back and swong at Kira's ribs.

(Unarmed 22 Luck 6.)
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Atriark slammed into Kira, wrapped his arms around her waist -which he enjoyed- and drove her back to a table. As he drove her back, he couldn't help taking in her amazing scent. The thought of letting go crossed his mind, but he had to at least try to win. Gryphon belief was, if he couldn't defeat his partner, then he couldn't defend her. Even if Kira didn't believe in that, he felt it necessary to at least try.

"I'm sorry," The zebra muttered to Kira, then he brought a hoof back and swong at Kira's ribs.

(Unarmed 22 Luck 6.)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

'Chance Roll' : 45
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Kira let out a loud grunt as Atriark drove her back and slammed her in to the table. She felt a sharp pain in her left wing when she fell back, maybe it was not the best idea to use her wings of stability but done was done.

When she saw him swing with his hoof did she react quickly by rolling slight to the side making his swing miss and hit next to her. The gryphoness quickly wasted no time and counter attacked. She swong her good right wing at him and once again pounced him to pin him under her.

[Unarmed 30, Luck 5, Pin Atriark once again other her]
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 pm

'Chance Roll' : 51

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:59 pm