Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Atriark kept rubbing her back gently. He had to admit, he liked how close he was to the gryphoness. It may seem strange, but he cared deeply for Kira, and he didn't care what anypony and no pony thought of it.

"Hey," Atriark said softly. "don't worry about it. And hey, we still got scotch. So, I guess it's not a total loss.

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Jack nodded and flipped the book over to see the summary. He breathed in and changed his tone to a deep voice.

"In the years before the aftermath of the agencies downfall, he's been called in and he is the best. Johnny is one of the best soldiers out there, and he has a family he needs to protect on Earth. However, this mission is going to be much more challenging then the others, as he will have to fly through space, deal with betrayal, and stop a mastermind from destroying Earth, even if he has to sacrifice his life to do so."
    "Sounds pretty badass."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"This Earth must be a nice place if he's willing to sacrifice his own life for it. Heh. Spacetravel. You know that there was actual research and development for a spaceship back before the war? Wonder what happened to that... i'd like to see how far our ancestors managed to make it work, whether there could have actually been ascape from this place... Though if they actually made it work, anypony who could has probably left this place and never even bothered to look back."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

"Really? Never knew that." He said, and thought about if there was multiple universes, all with different choices and- he shuddered at the thought. What if his family died in another one, and what if he never met the zebras in the hotel? He wondered if they were doing okay. "Before the war i heard it was all peace and love back then, then the war happened and here we are. I wonder how it would have been...would we have been born if the megaspells didn't go off?"
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Kira felt him continuing rubbing her back. She liked how close he was to her while he felt his hoof move gently long her back and the heat from him felt so comfortable to her. A deep noise began to resonate with in the gryphoness chest as she began to purr slightly that increased steadily which finally could be heard clearly.

"Yeah, I have to say it was not a loss at all." She could not ignore it any more she had to ask. "Atriark?" She began softly. "Do you have anyone special?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Atriark continued rubbing her back gently and soon, the zebra could her her purring. Atriark had to admit, he liked the sound. He liked how he could feel he slight vibrations in his hoof.

"Atriark?" She began softly. "Do you have anyone special?"

"No, Kira," Atriark admitted. "I don't. I could have. Once, a long time ago." He didn't know why he said that. There was no reason to.

He rested his head on her back, rubbing slowly, and gently.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 pm

"Who was that? If you don't mind me asking?" She could not help but be curios when she heard his answer she could not noting more then wonder who it was. She felt when he rested his head on her back feeling his shaggy soft coat on her back.

Kira did not really care whatever his answer was she knew what she would ask it did not really matter what he previous answer was. "So Atriark how would you feel about having a special gryphoness?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Kira," Atriark said looking into her gorgeous amber eyes. "I would love to have a special gryphoness. Do you see anyone who can fulfill that roll?" He teased, still rubbing Kira's back and enjoying her purring. Then he reached a hoof along the far side of Kira's face and turning it so the zebra could plant a soft kiss on her beak.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Kira was a bit unprepared when he kissed her on her beak, this was something they had to figure out together but they could get this to work better then just a beak kiss with some experimenting which she would look forward too.

"Oh I think I know a certain gryphoness that is very close to me." She said with a smile as she nuzzled and nipped at his neck while she embraced the zebra buck.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"So how long are you planning on staying here in Stableton Sky?" Tesla asked as he finally received the soup he had ordered. Taking a spoonful, he grimaced slightly...meaty...he expected it, but he still hated how even still, his body wasn't accustomed to eating it. "I mean by the sounds of it you seem to always be traveling around the Wastes."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm

It certainly felt odd, getting his neck nipped at by a gryphoness. But it was something Atriark could certainly get use to, especially if it was Kira doing it. The stable zebra embraced Kira as she embraced him. Her purring comforted Atriark, as well as her embrace.

"Well, tell her that there is a zebra who is dying to go out with her." He said, burring his muzzle in Kira's soft feathered neck.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

"I plan to stay as long as i am needed or until i move in with lightning, both seem to be good ways to live. And i do don't do I, i always travel around, meet new ponies, see my share of craziness." Sky finished with a sigh, she really didn't even know what she was going to do actually. "What about you, you going to stay here and manage the shop or something."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 pm

"More than likely I'll be doing that for awhile, but when the business is back and stable, I'd really love to spread out a little. I mean there are only so many ponies around here to sell to, sure they'll comeback eventually and get their stuff repaired, but who's to say when that will happen." Tesla ate another spoonful of the soup, "but...fixing guns and armoer, thats really just a hobby. What I really want to do is get out and find out more about the Waste's past, well more than that really, I just want to head out into the Wastelands, see what this world has to offer. I know not everything will be so wonderful, but I'm certain that there are such interesting discoveries just waiting to be found! That and I want to find more terminals, breaking into most of the one's here aren't a challenge anymore."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Feeling him muzzle her neck made her heart race even faster then before almost so much as it hurt her chest and she thought the sound of her heartbeat would over come her purring but she was probably exaggerating it in her mind.

She moved her beak next to his ear and whispers quietly in to it. "I am dying to be with you as well Atriark." She embraced him more tightly as she returned to nuzzle his neck softly. But she happened embraced him to tight as she clawed him with her talons in his back, they where not that deep but they would still hurt and left clearly visible red marks across his back.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 pm

"So you want to go out into the wastes and explore, seems like a good thing to do out there. You never know what you might find out there, just remember the most unexpected things will change you. I know that did for me, just don't do something you'll regret. I know i regretted that day, still youll never know will you til you go out there and do it." Sky began to trail off, and got her self. "well anyways, best piece of advice. Don't die." Sky chuckled a biit.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:37 pm

That day? Tesla began to wonder what had happened, what had changed Sky, but something told him it was something he shouldn't really press, if Sky wanted to talk about it she would. "Well I don't plan too anytime soon," Tesla laughed a little, actually I don't really know where I would want to go first...probably Manehatten, it is one of the 'safer' places nearby, comparatively speaking, and how big it is, I'm bound to find out something new, though traveling alone doesn't really seem smart...actually, have you been to Manehatten Sky?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm

"Ive been around the city, but never really inside the city itself. Just some odd missions i did here and there, some messed up and others just normal." Sky really hasnt been around there much, that tenpony place might be a place to go and make some caps. "I plan on going over to Tenpony, when i don't know. I will try to get over there to see what it is like, see what all great about the place. If you want, when ever i go, you want to come on with me, got nothing else to do."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 am

Atriark was enjoying their hug when Kira embraced him tighter and he felt her talons dig into his flesh. He clenched his jaw and tried not to let out any sounds of pain.

"Hey Kira," The zebra said, trying to hold back the pain. "I know you're happy, but can you lessen your happy? You talons are in my back..."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 am

Kira back away awkwardly from the hug as she felt her cheeks heat up as she blushed. She did not mean to hurt him in her happiness, that was something ells she had to learn not to do again at least try to do it less often.

"Sorry, I got over excited." She said with a small smile as she carefully rubbed the bleeding wounds on his back that she had left. "Want me to take care of the wounds?"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 am

Tesla's eyes lit up at the idea of going to Manehatten, especially with somepony he actually knew. The unicorn's mind became a blur at what he could find in those city ruins, there might actually be more computers intact, oh the knowledge they could have, the stories they could tell. Not only that, Manehatten was an epicenter for commerce and trade. He could, with the help of Silver, start up a trade route with so many others, maybe even Tenpony itself! The opportunities were truly limitless. Wait...no he had to calm down, getting too excited always leads to problems, even in idle conversation getting too excited could lead to problems. "Yeah that would be a great, both business wise and just getting the chance to delve into that city, maybe even finding more about what happened before this land became the Wastes. Think of what we could discover!" Tesla said with a big smile on his face, so much for not being overly excited.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

When Kira backed away from the hug, Atrairk felt cold from where her body had contacted his.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I don't blame you." Atriark said, placing a hoof on Kira's shoulder. "And I wouldn't mind you checking my back."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 am

Kira turned and looked at the wounds she had made on the zebras back. She was not that good with any medicine or medical attention she bearably knew first aid, so when she looked at the wounds she made she was unsure what to make of them. They did not look that deep they only bleed an afoul lot, turning Atriark otherwise white and striped coat red she most have hit something but at least he did not seam to be that much in pain so hopefully it was not that bad.

"Do you have any bandages?" She asked after her examining of his back. She hoped that he had some because she knew she did not and it would just be embracing to ask any other pony here for bandages to threat a wound from hugging a gryphon.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:27 pm

"Yes Kira," Atriark said. "I have some in my saddle bag. But you shouldn't just wrap them. Even a small cut, which I'm sure they are, could be dangerious. So, can you pour some" He looked at the spilt bottle of whiskey. "of the scotch on the wounds. And be gently with it, it'll hurt like none other. Anyways, after you do that, wrap it with the bandages from my saddle bag."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 pm

"Well im still thinking about it as i said before, still would be a day to go and check it out. Assuming we get in and out alive, to many ponies there and whatnot. " Sky told the unicorn of the dangers of going inside a city, she wanted to go but she had to make sure he knew the consequences of going to manehatten. "Its not a walk into the park, we go we survive. Meaning we have to kill alot thing there, be animals or ponies. Doesnt matter, we go do some stuff and come back. No point in staying there to long."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 pm

"No, likely not... and yes, you can thank the apocalypse for everything you are, you ever were and you'll ever be. Cheers."

Arc finished his whiskey.

"And to be honest... if everything was so dandy, why would the war broke out? No Jack... i think that not that much has ever changed, only the weather probably sucks more now than before. Ponies never change."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:09 am