Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Whisper Chime
Kira
Cuppa Beans
Blitz
Blast Cap
Lightning Flash
Rad Boom
brucey
Zuberi
13 posters

Raid Town [closed]

Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Raid Town [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Raid Town [closed]

Post by Zuberi Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Zuberi turned to face Cuppa. "How exactly would we do that? This close to raider territory, there must be hundreds of them!"

"Well, we didn't originally plan to even set it up this close," Clover said. "They came here when we started the settlement."

"That's right," Spots agreed, stepping in. "When we started, the raiders were miles off. Not a concern. They spread this far, increasing their territory just to get to us. And we cant leave... This is our home, we can't just abandon it."

"That's right, we'd rather die protecting it than let it become some raider village," Clover added.

Zuberi shook his head. "There's not much that can be done about the raiders..." He turned back to his ponies. "Spread out, help in what ways you can. Trade for what you need, and then we'll leave."

Then, something caught Clover's eye. "Attackers!" he hollered, raising his hunting rifle with his magic, and aiming it at the incoming pegasus.

Zuberi looked up and caught Sound Wave entering just in time. "No!" Zuberi shouted, diving and knocking the rifle down. "They're with us, don't shoot!" Then, Sound landed. "Took your sweet time getting up, didn't you?" he asked with a teasing expression.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Whisper was extremly scared while she was flying through the air on Sounds back. She couldnt hear anything while in the air. Once they landed, Whisper was still cluching Sound when they landed "You can get off now Whisper" She did not respond, she was too scared to notice anypony talking "Uhmm... Whisper" Whisper had finaly noticed that they had landed, blushing "Oh, sorry about that" she slowly climbs off, still visibly shaking "Again I'm sorry about that, I will try to make sure it doesnt happen again" She was now blushing bright red, but trying to hide it, so she looked around for a while.

Whisper noticed a zebra "Took your sweet time getting up, didn't you?" She shifted her hooves nervously, still blushing, "Sorry about that, if you didnt catch my name, it was Whisper Chime, you're Zuberi, right?"
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Blitz gazed around the town, looking very displeased at the state of the place. Upon hearing the explanation as to why it was in such a state, he gritted his teeth and started to drag one of his fore-hooves along the ground. "Ponies put on the road to death because of raiders? We need to sort them out." He said through clenched teeth before a pegasus arrived, carrying a unicorn. They were perceived as an enemy for a brief moment before Zuberi said they were friendlies.

The point the Zebra had made was good, but that wasn't enough to stop him from wanting to tear them apart for causing such dismay and pain for others. "I want to tear their damn heads off, bloody raiders." He said before looking at one of the two wall guards, Spots. "How have you been holding them off? With that rocket launcher of yours? And, just for reference, how tough a fight have those fuckers been?" He decided to ask the pony.

"And, where can I get more weapons to kill those fuckers? And I promise you're gonna keep this village." Blitz spoke proudly as he made this promise, thumping a hoof against his chest as he did it. Heck, this mare might feel indebted slightly if he helped in the saving of this town, which could be... Beneficial.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Rad listened to Blitz with an amused look on his face. "So ya want to take em all on your own?? Well your welcome to try, but I reckon ya might get a lil shot up, now if we were all to go, it migh just work a lil better, like it or not ya ain't a one pony army." Rad new he wasn't exactly being his normal friendly self, but a mix of being woken early, the state of the town and what Blitz had said to him had left him in a foul mood.

Rad let out a long sigh. "How about before we blindly run in guns blazing, we take a look at what we're up against? I would rather know what i'm gonna be breakin, dunno bout you."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Spots looked down, even Clover started to show a sour look on his face at the question of how they'd been holding off the raiders. "Well..." she started slowly. "There use to be a lot more of us... Most of them died fighting, the rest, well... They're sick, or doing what they can right now to help their families rather than watching the wall. And yes, my rocket launcher, I think, is what intimidates them most. The rest of us are lucky if we can find rocks to throw."

Clover looked over to Spots, then back to Blitz. "I'd say there's about a dozen ponies, including us, who are able bodied and armed. However, we're just the only two who can afford to watch the gates all day since-..."

"Since, dad died... He was the mayor. And now we're both in charge, everypony just kind of... looked to us for guidance."

Clover nodded slowly. "When we get attacked, we ring that bell up there on the wall, and whoever can fire a weapon picks one up, and reports for duty. Unfortunately, we've just about run out. The next attack I fear will be our last... And seeing as they've been attacking every few days, and the last attack was three days ago, well... I don't estimate we have a lot of time left."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am

"Oh, sorry about that" Whisper stuttered as she slowly got off Sound Wave's back, who apparently was watching her with great amusement. Giving her head a reassuring pat, h gave her a small smile as he laughed a bit. "Ahahaha, no worries, a lot of ponies tend to have the same reaction." Taking a glance upwards towards the sky, he made a bit of a forlorn expression before a small smile formed o his lips. "Guess they don't understand the skies as we Pegasus do."

"Took your sweet time getting up, didn't you?" Zuberi grinned at the Pegasus as his tone held many levels of teasing.

"What can I say?" The Pegasus grinned back as he gave a shrug. "I like to arrive fashionably late when I feel like it~" He ran a hoof through his mane as he flashed the Zebra the most charming smile he could make. "Besides, somepony had to give her something to eat before we got here."

Turning his head this way and tha to good a bt of a quick but nice view of the town, he couldn't help but let out a low whistle. "Ooh, things must be really bad around here... mind filling me in?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:54 am

Seeing as that the two ponies from the gate were engaged in conversation with a unicorn Scrap didnt know and most of the other ponies in the group he didn't really know he decided to go over to one of the few he did know and talk to him.

Moving over to Lightning he started to talk to his friend.

"Do you know any of these ponies? Aside from you, Kira and Zubi, I have no idea really anything about the group."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 am

Lightning frowned as the two ponies explained the situation. This town was literally located inside the raider territory and the town was getting ripped apart. Logically, he would recommend for them to move. But they looked like the type that was stubborn and would rather fight than move. Which seemed to be what they were doing and look where it got them.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Scrap walked up to him and began asking him a question. "You're just as confused as I am. I do know the blue pegasus though. His name is Sound Wave. Met him on a couple random jobs. But besides that, I don't know. I just hope we don't get into any trouble with raiders here." Glancing around and lowering his voice, he added, "I'm not sure how well we would be able to hold off against them."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am

Scrap listening as Lightning said who he knew before responding.

"We should probably find out the names of the others, wouldn't want to have to start referring to the by physical characteristics, though there reactions might be funny if we did so." Scrap said with a small laugh before lowering his tone and continueing "I hope we don't have to fight then either. If theres enough to beat this town down to a pulp like it is then that might not end well, to put it nicely...unfortunately though I think conflict is inevitable, some of the group, especially that one-" Scrap said making a small gesture towards Blitz "Seem like they wouldn't be willing to just leave these ponies to fend off the raiders themselves, despite the peril..."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

Lightning just nodded his head slightly. "You're right. It's better we find out their names. I don't want to start calling out race names to get their attention." Chuckling a bit to himself, he would take a glance around the others. "But I think you're right. We may get caught up in the middle of this battle and I don't know about you, but I still prefer breathing. Let's just try and get this job done and get out of here before anything bad happens. If not...well...then we would have to fight our way out."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:54 am

"I'd most definitly prefer to keep breathing, and even better, retain my current bullet-woundless state." Scrap said with a nod of his head towards Lightning as the pegasus finished talking. "Lets just hope things don't go that wrong."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

Kira had staying quiet and moved on the observe, a habit she had picked up from a certain big black gryphon she had been travelling with in the past. This town was just a skeleton being picked clean by the by the scavenges of the wasteland, it was just the nature of the wastes if you where not strong or smart enough it would eat you alive and leave noting but a whisper that you are gone from this world. This way of see thing might be seen as grim but it was just the gryphoness belief about the wasteland that made her think that way, still she hated to see settlements getting consumed and she always tied to to her best to affect the wasteland in her own little way.

brucey
    brucey
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by brucey Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 am

Brucey had eaten some of the meager provisions he had brought with him, it didn't quell his hunger much but it was enough. He had moved out with the rest of the group to the nearly abandoned settlement, as he looked upon the damage he couldn't help but be reminded of all the other towns like this he had helped destroy and it caused a pang of guilt in his heart. When the explosion had gone off Brucey had instinctively gotten into the nearest cover and drawn his weapons but when it had become apparent that they were not raiders attacking them he calmed down. He listened to the story they told and again was reminded of all the towns he had burned it did nothing to improve his mood. Brucey after hearing what Blitz was saying moved up beside the pony "I must say i agree with this guy, Im hurtin for a fight now and i may just forget about my liitle rule too." Brucey let out a hungry growl and looked up to the sky desperatly trying to calm himself down, when he had done so he looked back to the group "Sorry about that mates, i dont like being reminded of how bad someponies are, it... annoys me." He looked at Zuberi "So mate your in charge of our little mob, whats the plan?"
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 am

Blast watched as the stragglers of the group cought up and he trotted into the town. As he looked around Blast could tell that these townsponies have had it rough for a while, the two town leaders talk only guarenteed it. Blast turns to look at the hound once it stopped howling. "Lets keep a level head here." blast walks up behind Zuberi "Hey boss ive got an idea of how to take pressure off of the town so they can bolster themselves and get some medical treatment through here," Blast lets out another breath of smoke.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 pm

As the previously sleepy Pegasus spoke to Blitz, telling him that he couldn't take them on his own and that he wasn't a one pony army, the white unicorn grinned. "Not yet, I'm not." He said before turning his attention to Spots and Clover, making him give a slight nod.

"Well, sorry to hear you lost your old man, but you can consider yourselves having an extra hoof to help if those raiders come back soon. Now, I need to get me more weapons, if you have anything you can spare in the ways of hitting ponies, that is." He said as he heard more talk, a pony saying they figured out a way to take the heat off of the town. "I want to hear this, getting paid is less important that making sure this town is safe and sound. If it takes a few bullet wounds and lots of dead raiders, I'm up for it."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Zuberi bit his lip. "Well, um..." He couldn't quite figure out what to do now. "Okay, well, here's what I think we should do. Whatever you are best at, go and find somepony that needs your help and help them." He turned to face Blast. "There are many things that could be done to help these ponies. More trade is a perfect example- I'm trying to accomplish that now by making it easier for the traders to get out here. The other solution would be to wipe out all the raiders... But that wont be happening any time soon." Zuberi shook his head and let out a sigh.

Suddenly, a shot rang out, and Clover fell to the dirt, a large gash in his leg which spattered blood all over the ground next to him. A shrill cry of terror struck everypony's ears as well. When Spots and Zuberi turned, a pegasus raider pony stood with a varmint rifle. He went to cock it, and it jammed. Spots turned, and with one shot of her rocket launcher, the raider was reduced to a steaming pile of gore. He had flown over the wall when nopony was looking for him.

She turned. "Damn it, not again!" she swore, turning and looking at the gate. Half a dozen more pegasus raider ponies had opened it, and let at least a dozen more raiders straight through the front. Clover was alive, but hurt, he couldn't walk. He chose to sit in one spot, shooting his hunting rifle at the incoming wave.

Zuberi needed no invitation, he pulled out his 10mm pistol and fired wildly into the charging group of raiders.

Guns 51, Shooting at raider 6 times with 10mm pistol.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Lightning simply nodded to Scrap and he watched as members of the group went to Zuberi to ask to intervene in the issues of this town. The pegasus was going to add that it wasn't a good idea at all to get involved but then, a single gunshot rang out making Lightning whirl around quickly and sadly, he saw raiders attacking the town. Muttering a swear to himself, the pegasus would look over at Scrap and say, "Looks like we don't have a choice anymore..."

Unfolding his wings from his flanks, Lightning leapt up into the air and pulled out his 10mm SMG from it's holster. Glaring at the raider pegasi, the stallion was going to show those raiders how to truly fight in the sky. "Let's fly..." Pulling into a fast ascent, Lightning circled the city before honing in on one of the enemy pegasi. Diving, the pegasus fired his weapon.

(Taking off, 1 AP, Flight 75)

(Drawing out 10mm SMG, 1 AP)

(Firing at pegasi raider x2, 6 AP, Guns 80)
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Blitz had no chance to even go buy himself a new weapon as the raiders started their assault, the white-coated unicorn reared back and grinned widely, withdrawing both his knife and his 9mm pistol and staring at them for a brief second.

"OH IT IS ON! NOPONY ATTACKS LIKE A COWARD!" Blitz roared loudly as he took off into a sprint towards them. As he neared, he would fire into the dozen or so raiders twice as his knife flashed, swinging it with the intention to cut the face of the first raider he neared before leaping onto them to smash their face in with two heavy hits from his hooves.

(Drawing Knife: 1 AP
    Drawing 9mm pistol: 1 AP
    Charging at the raiders: 1 AP
    Guns: 21, luck: 4 firing twice at one random raider 2 AP
    Melee: 40, luck: 4 attacking one random raider twice 2 AP
    Unarmed: 40, luck: 4 attacking same raider as the one attacked with a knife twice with unarmed attacks 2 AP)
    brucey
    brucey
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by brucey Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Brucey was just about to leave to find someone to help when the sharp report of a gun was heard, he turned just in time to see the pegasus get turned to mist "well he got what he deserved" he muttered to himself. When the warning of more coming reached his ears he turned to engage the raiders but stalled when he saw hown many there were "Well bugger me thats a proper mob a nasty fellas aint it. Oh well better do what im good at" With a feral grin he flexed his muscels and charged headlong into the raider herd barking madly as he went. When he reached the raiders he tore into them with reckless abandon but made sure he didn't accidentally clip blitz in the process.

(charging raiders 1AP)

(Unarmed attack on raider x2 AP2 unarmed 37 luck 6)

(Unarmed attack on different raider AP1 unarmed 37 luck 6)
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Cuppa looked around worriedly as she thought about how badly this town had been hit, but as the shot rung out, Cuppa ducked, thinking she was going to be shot at.

When she found it was one of the gate ponies, Cuppa hurried over to him to check his leg before drawing both her 10mm pistol and her 9mm pistol, keeping her revolver in the saddlebags, she didn't trust herself to use it right yet, and it didn't seem like it was in good shape anyway.

Turning her pistols towards the raiders, she would fire three rounds at them from each pistol, not aiming at any specific one but firing her guns one at a time, 9mm first then her 10mm. She was also taking into account the two running into battle.

(Drawing 9mm = 1 AP
    Drawing 10mm = 1 AP
    Firing three times at random raider with 9mm, guns: 30 luck: 4 = 3 AP
    Firing three times at random raider with 10mm, guns: 30 luck: 4 = 3 AP)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Rads attention was snapped from the response to Blitz he was forming when bullets started flying, he watched as Blitz and Brucey charged off to deal with the Raiders, figuring he probably shouldn't fire so many rounds so close to his allies he targeted the pegasi. "Ya want to mess with me? Well I don't reckon you raider scum deserve them wings, let me remove em for ya!!" Rad drew his carbine and began firing wildly the pegasi, targeting nopony in particular and laughing madly as rounds flew at the ponies.

Guns 45, luck 4

Drawing weapon: 1AP
    firing assault carbine 4 times: 8AP
    Total: 9AP

[fast shot, -1 AP to fire, -10 to hit]
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Scrap heard the gunshot and turned to look at about the same time as Lightning, seeing the oncoming mass of raiders. "Who still belives in choice?" he managed to respond before Lightning took off.

Drawing out his trusty lightning pistol he aimed toward one of the group of raiders and fired once.

(Drawing weapon 1 AP)
    (Energy Weapons 57, Luck 6, Rolling to shoot a random raider with my lightning pistol, 4 AP)
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Whisper silently and calmly assesed the situation, noticing that they were raiders and not stupid animals, she decided fists would not be smart

(Drawing 9mm pistol, AP 1)
    (Guns 19, Luck 5, firing at a random raider x5 9mm pistol, AP 5)

Last edited by Whisper Chime on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

Kira watched as the raiders rushed the gates it looked like they where to get involved in to this little settlements fight for survival. The gryphoness was quick to react to the wave of raiders on the group that she knew that she could handle it was the half dozen flyer that worried her, even if they where just flyers they needed to get them out of the air to even have a chance. Kira pulled out two off her grenades and threw the two of them where the concentration of raiders was thickest hoping to get as many of them as she could with the explosion.

(AP 2, Draw two sticks of dynamite)
    (AP 6, Throw the two sticks of dynamite at groups of raiders, Explosives 85, Luck 5)
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 am

Sound Wave was about to ask Zubi what on EARTH did he missed when he was picking up Whisper only to be suddenly cut off by a scream as a splatter of blood painted his right cheek, leaving the Pegasus wide-eyed with surprise as a Pony fell, clutching his bleeding leg where a large gash lay. Without missing a beat cries of terror filled the town as the Pegasus Raider was blown to bits by a rocket followed by a Pony's loud curse, "Damn it, not again!" Raiders began to pour from the gates, Pegasus Ponies and Earth Ponies storming the front with weapons flailing and bullets fired. Everypony(and dog and griffon) from their own group flying into an instant reaction as they all individually charged and fired back!

Pulling out his shotgun, the Pegasus stayed on the stayed close to the injured pony, though he didn't quite catch his name, he wasn't going to let him fight without somepony there with him at least! "I know you just got shot in the leg and all.." He yelled over the noise as he spread out his wings, acting as a 'shield' of some sorts as he stood over the pony, hopefully it'll blind the raiders enough to shoot at HIM rather than the one who's injured. "But think you'll be okay..?"

Punctuating his words with a single blast from his shotgun at a Raider who had gotten a wee bit too close. "Zubi! You better not get captured again!" He cried out to the Zebra who had gotten into the thick of it, a small grin on his face as he stood guard of the hurt pony.

(AP: Reloading! (1) Fired at closest Raider (4)
    Guns 42, Luck 3
    Trigger Discipline
    Total AP: 6 )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 pm