Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Whisper Chime
Kira
Cuppa Beans
Blitz
Blast Cap
Lightning Flash
Rad Boom
brucey
Zuberi
13 posters

Raid Town [closed]

Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Raid Town [closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Raid Town [closed]

Post by Blast Cap Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Blast watched the cue swing at him but didnt have time to dodge it. THWACK- Blast clenches his teeth and shrugs off the hit. " A pool cue, really," Blast smiles as blood trickles from the split above his eye, but all the raiders began retreating "come back and finish what you started you fucking cowards!" Blast stamps his front hooves on the ground in anger, but hearing a commotion he snaps out of it and runs to Zuberi to see what the problem is.

Last edited by Blast Cap on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

The raider is not there, the raider had hit Blast and took off running with the others and their captive.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Kira stood by the gate looking as the raider retreated trying to take a few with her as they did so still there was not use there were gone now and she only stood at the gates as the lasts of the the band disappeared out of sight. Letting out a long sigh she first now felt the hits she had taken, it hurt but not as much as much as any hits she had taken before and she thought she would not need to get medical attention for it either.

As she returned to the to the other she saw then standing over a wounded buck that just looked like hell, she was no medic but she would not give him that long unless they have good doctors in the town.

"Going in to ponyville is not going to be easy as it is there terrain and it will probably be more, still I don't think they expect anyone follow them in to that damned place."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 pm

If things weren't bad enough, everything just got a whole lot worse. Pulling off a flip, Lightning could hear the bullets whizzing past his body, The next thing he knew, there was a scream and an explosion. The pegasus would look at the ponies below and noticed that one of the raiders had grabbed a hostage and begun their retreat. "Unbelievable..." He didn't hesitate to come to a landing beside his friends, overhearing Zuberi mentioning something about going after the raiders.

Sighing, Lightning watched silently as the doctor went to work patching up the pony that got caught in the explosion. If they were going to infiltrate Ponyville, they would need the element of surprise on their side. "Zuberi, going into a town full of raiders is not only crazy, but it's just downright insane...but I'm in. Kira is most likely right. The raiders wouldn't expect us to follow them. Therefore, we will have the element of surprise on our side. I'm confident that if we do this right, we'll get her out with no problem." To emphasize his point, Lightning holstered his SMG but pulled out his huge sniper rifle, slamming a full clip into the gun and cocking the bolt. "They'll never see us coming."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Zuberi looked around at the ponies around him, then back to Clover. The doctor and another pony were carrying him indoors to be worked on. Zubi turned back to the others, and listened. As Lightning readied his sniper, Zubi felt a bit of regret. "Lightning... That'll only kill one at a time." He turned around and started talking back over towards where the battle had been fought, and thought. "Well, they're not the best of fighters, but there will be a lot of them in Ponyville..."

He turned back. "We'll have to devise a plan. Yes, the element of surprise will be our great advantage, but we'll have to set it up so that we can kill as many as possible once the bullets start to fly. Catch them in a cross fire. The best option would be for us to surround them, but I don't think that we have enough ponies for that..."

Zuberi took a few steps forward, then stat down and started to rummage through his saddle bag. He then pulled out a large piece of paper folded into a tiny square, and started to unfold it. When it was open, he laid it on the dirt. It was a map of Ponyville and the surrounding area. "There are several entrances, but this one is the main entrance," he said, pointing at the small bridge going over a river and heading straight to main street. "I'd suggest trying to flush them out and cut them off at the exits, but I'm certain they'll be so chemmed up, they won't try to run... Any ideas?" he asked, looking up at the others.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Blitz growled with confidence as he brought down the raiders he attacked, looking around to pick up the varmint rifle the raider he shot had as well as picking up the nearest melee weapon other than his knife, he certainly needed more weaponry.

Then he would search both of the raiders for possessions, specifically caps and ammo.
    (Searching two raiders Perception: 4 Luck: 4)

After searching the two raiders, be it fruitless or not, Blitz would go about and execute the remaining wounded raiders, leaving just one alive before hearing mention of ideas. "Well, not to say we should do it, but I have what might be an amazing idea for fucking those raiders up." Blitz spoke up as he would leave the raiders to be looted by the others, dragging the one he left alive by his teeth before stomping both fore-hooves onto the scum-bag's back to pin him to the ground.

"Some of us go in dressed up like them, it isn't a pretty idea, I know, and fuck 'em up from the inside, find any of the ponies that they've got captive down there and kill as many of those bastards we can." He said with a confident grin, looking around to the others. "We can't let these bastards pick at this town like a carcass if it has a chance to thrive, so we'll snuff them out with fire and whatever else we can use once we get there."

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts from wallowing in anger, Blitz then rounded his gaze upon the raider beneath him, grinning widely. "And you, my little pony, are going to tell us what we need to know so we aren't found out by the others, aren't you? A bunch of chemmed up raiders wont notice a few odd ponies, especially if we have captives. Those of which, we may need volunteers, so that we can work from two ends at once, one focusing on the captives, the other focusing on fucking up the raiders. We'll also need some ponies here to keep these ponies safe in case some raiders decide to have another go at the town so soon, and to give all the medical help they can." As he spoke about this idea more, he looked to the others once again to see their reactions. "Any questions about my plan?"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Zuberi looked up as Blitz outlined his plan. "Hmm..." he hummed, putting a hoof over his mouth. He turned back and looked at the map. "Well, its not a bad plan. Could work..." Zuberi looked up and was reminded how much help they had when he saw the amount of ponies before him. "Yes. Yes, we need to be smart and sneaky. A head on attack would be a dumb idea, even with the element of surprise. There's just too many."

He looked back down to the map. "Okay... We'll separate into three groups. One group to go in dressed up as raiders, and the ponies they're bringing as captives." Zuberi was unsure how much raiders welcomed zebras, so figured he'd make a good prisoner. Besides, not like he was useful for much otherwise. "I'll volunteer to be a prisoner. And at least two raiders. That'll be 'Group 1'."

He then pointed to a side entrance. "Here, they've built a wall of cars around the side, but there's an weak point here. Or, at least that's what this little note here in my mom's hoof-writing says." His parents had made the map a long, long time before Zubi had gotten into the business. It was before he was even born. How they did it was a mystery to him, and they never said.

"Anyway, Kira- you think you can blow that weak spot up? It would be perfect for Group 1 to escape through. So Kira and Lightning will be 'Group 2', and your job is to blow that wall, and then provide support." Zubi then turned to lighting. "Lighting, get up high, roll heads," he said with a wink.

"Group 3 will be a distraction. Before the wall is blown, Group 3 will randomly attack the main entrance, distracting all the raiders. Once we're out through that wall with the prisoners, you guys just run away. We don't need anybody to die today over this."

Zuberi looked up at the ponies and their faces. "Sound good? Who volunteers for what?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Blitz finds 6 caps, a switchblade, and a cigarette on one raider. He finds a pack of Dash and 10 5.56 rounds on the other as well as a varmint rifle.

The raider pinned under Blitz's hooves squirmed some, but seemed hysterical. His skin was torn and bloodied from Kira's grenade, and he had several bullet wounds in his body, a few in his wings as well. He wasn't going to be flying anytime soon. If he survived Blitz's interrogation. His eyes were wide and pupils dilated, sweat and blood matting his coat... He was clearly high on something.

He struggled some, and managed to roll onto his side where he looked up at Blitz and spat on him. Then, he laughed hysterically, coughing up blood onto the ground as he did so. It was clear that it hurt, as he had a bullet wound going through his lung, but he probably didn't feel a thing.

"Suck wang, whitey!" he shouted at Blitz, then continued to laugh hysterically.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Stuffing his finds into his saddlebags, Blitz returned his focus to Zuberi as the zebra started to elaborate on the plan that he had started, it was good that somepony thought such a wild idea would work and it made Blitz smile.

Then the raider ruined his fun by being a typical raider, it made him simply give the raider a look of calm disappointment. "That isn't what I wanted to hear, you junked up piece of shit." Blitz stomped on the raider's wing as hard as he physically could immediately afterwards. "You'll talk or I'll start cutting off things I'm sure you'd rather keep. I'll make you lose the ability to feel what dangles between your legs and you will not like it. You wont even have an itch to scratch down there." Grinding his hoof into the wing and thus grinding the wing into the ground, Blitz still had a look of disappointment on his face. Threats to a stallion's maleness was always a good way to get somepony to cooperate.

"And I will make sure it takes long enough for you to snap out of your high and feel me slowly slicing through it like a saw through wood. And I wont stop there." Staring down the Raider as much as possible, Blitz was fully intending to follow through with his threat. "I'll go on team 1, I'm in the mood to fuck up a few cocky raiders." Blitz said to Zuberi.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Lightning listened quietly to Blitz's plan and to be honest, it was actually not a bad plan. Crazy, yes. Dangerous, of course. But it might actually work. Zuberi was now splitting the ponies up into separate groups, him in 'Group 2' providing support. Smirking a bit, the pegasus gave the zebra a quick nod, saying, "That's what I do best."

Lightning paused for a moment and added, "We should also come up with some type of signal so each team knows when to do their part. We don't want to blow up the wall before we have our pony back and we don't want Team 3 to attack too early as well. Ideas, ponies?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

The raider continued to laugh, and kicked his legs in the air at Blitz. "You'll eat shit before I tell you anything! I'm even cooked up a batch for you! I hope you like radroach meat!" he said, and continued to laugh. Then he stopped, and started to cough furiously. Blood and mucus poured out onto the ground from his mouth. It was time, he was dying. His lungs were filling up with fluids, and the drugs were making his blood too thin. He was about to suffer for a minute or so and then die horribly.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm

"What a failure in life." Blitz simply frowned, hearing how bad the raider was getting before he floated the 9mm, pointing it at the sick bastard's face and pulling the trigger to put him out of his bizarre entertainment, he still didn't look like he cared about the defiance the raider showed, but it pissed him off something royally.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Zubi was very distracted by the going on's of Blitz with the raider. He grimaced the entire time Blitz submitted his threat, then turned away when the 9mm went off. "Okay... moving on..." he said under his breath, turning back to the map. "We do need a signal... A flare, perhaps? Anypony have something we can use to signal?" Zuberi asked, looking around at everypony before him.

It was unlikely anypony would have one... Zuberi also found it difficult to imagine Kira having anything that was powerful enough to blow a hole in the wall.

But then, a random townspony had been standing by, suddenly spoke out. "Wait, I have some things that might be able to help!" he said. Zuberi looked up quickly to the pony. He was a pistachio colored colt with a blue mane, and was wearing your average wastelander's attire. "Let- let me go get it, be right back!" he said, then turned back.

Zuberi blinked, then went back to his plan. "Blitz, I bet you could be a good raider... What you just said was- well.. quite convincing. Just try to act more stupid when you put the armor on, act like you're high on every drug ever made, et cetera et cetera."

Then, the pony come running back over with two objects wrapped up in some brahim leather. He tossed them down right on top of the map, and took a step back. Zuberi slowly opened up the leather, and inside was a flare gun; boo ya! That would be helpful- the other object was... it looked like a block of-- CLAY??

Zuberi took a jump back when he realized what it was. "Oh my damn! Why do you have that? And why did you just throw it down on the ground in the middle of all of us??!" Zuberi demanded of the pony. He just shrugged.

Still, this was great! "Okay, this will work. Thank you," he said to the pony, who nodded back. "Okay, here's the plan... Step one: Group 1 gets in from this side entrance," Zubi said, pointing to the southern entrance. "Once we're in, the attack will have to start. We can't signal, so we're going to wait ten minutes after all the groups split away. When the raiders are distracted, Group 1 finds the prisoners and busts them out. Group 2 will have to watch for us to get to the weak spot in the wall. When we do, they blow it. Once we're out, we will shoot off the flare to signal Group 3 to retreat. We meet back here at this settlement."

Zuberi looked up at everypony. "Sound good? Any questions?"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Lightning frowned as he watch Blitz just kill one of the raiders execution style. That was not what the pegasus had been taught when he was young and he seriously frowned upon it. He forced himself not to yell at the pony and just turned his attention back to the plan.

A pony in the town apparently had C-4 and a flare gun laying around so looks like a plan was starting to fall together. Team 1 had an escape route. Team 3 will provide a distraction. And Team 2 will provide sniper support. Sounds solid. But only one way to find out if it would truly work. "Alright, sounds good to me. We better get moving though. Who knows what the raiders are going to do to their hostage if we don't get there in time?"

But there was one more thing Lightning had to do. "Here. I have two guns I'm willing to loan out to Group 1 in case something goes wrong. Those 9mm aren't the best weapons so it's better these will be in your hooves instead of mine." Taking out his 10mm SMG, he offered it to Zuberi, "Take it. You're a pretty good shot." Next, Lightning took out his 10mm pistol, "Anypony wants this, they better say so now."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Scraps listened quietly as the rest of the group spoke amongst themselves about how they planned to assault the raiders that had retreated. He wasn't particularly thrilled at the idea of charging into raider territory but at least the plan was sound. After all the details were planned out he spoke up.

"I volunteer to lead team 3. I'm probably the best equipped aside from Lightning, so I may as well put that equipment to good use...as long as it doesn't jam..."
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Blast listened intently to the plans but quickly realized that the third group will need something to equalize the ratio because a few ponies cant keep an entire raider town busy and expect to survive. "hey boss i have an idea of how the third group can have a fighting chance," he says as he searches a raider for anything usefull "depending how much of that explosive we need to breach the wall the leftovers we could use to make a mess of the raiders that attack the third group" Blast lets a smile cross his face "if you can get the majority of the raiders on that bridge," picking up the block of explosives and hefting it to guess its weight "and then blow it up, we could not only kill with the explosives and the bridge collapsing on them but get the attention of any raiders that might stay behind from the attack"

(Search 1 raider Perception 7 Luck 5)
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

"Team 3." The Pegasus answered with a smile. "I could uh... 'persuade' them to give us a little more than just their attention." He chuckled a little sinister as well as mischievously as his violet eyes twinkled. "I once talked a raider into making out with a Ghoul!" He suddenly paused, looking thoughtful. "I've been getting 'thank you' letters from both of them ever since...."

"And yeah once Question Zubi." He turned to the Zebra with an utmost serious look for a long moment before cracking into a grin. "How good am I?" He waggled his brows, hoping the Zebra would get what he meant.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Kira listens to the plan and of was she could understand there was only one place where she could do best work, still she needed to get some equipment if she where to do a good job. "Just give me some plastic explosives and a fuse and that wall is as good a gone on your signal." The ponies in this town had been armed with a missile launcher so it was possible that they had some bigger placeable explosives as well. "But I think I can make some improvised explosives if needed with some of my dynamite to take down that that wall."
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 am

As a plan started to develop, Cuppa looked to the others whilst hearing them opting for their respective groups, before speaking the mare's gaze reached the townsponies who were probably in need of help more thany anypony else here. "Ah'll stay here an' help the town's doctor. Ah'm not gonna be much use elsewhere an mah ma woulda wanted me savin' lives instead o' takin' 'em."

As Cuppa spoke, she went about stripping the raider she'd slain of his posessions. Then she would give thr others a brief nod before trotting off towards the town's clinic.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Zuberi blushed a little at Sound, then turned back to his work. "We'll see just how good you are," he said. "It's settled then, we'll need to attack soon- but... In broad daylight? This will be hard, and we can't wait until night time... it might be too late. We'll just have to be sneaky."

Zuberi pointed to a place on the map near the main entrance, nearly three hundred feet away was a large hill. "See this ridge here? We will start here. The teams will each start their times, if they have a pip buck or something else that keeps time, Teams 1 and 2 will split off here and sneak to their respective locations. Team 3 will hide behind the hill. Team 1 goes straight into the main entrance, and Team 2 sneaks around this rubble here," Zubi pointed to a place on the map, "and then to the weak point in the wall."

Zuberi looked up to the others, confident everypony knew their roles. "Let's do this then."

~~~

High noon, the group approached the hill three hundred feet from the main entrance which was nothing more than a rickety wooden bridge crossing over a mucky creek. Zuberi laid down on the dirt of the hill, crawled up, and peeked over. There were about half a dozen raiders keeping watch over the bridge. To the left was the rubble Team 2 was to sneak around. Then he rolled to his front and looked at his group, two ponies dressed in raider armor, Blitz was wearing Zubi's shemagh and belt to make it seem he was robbed by the 'raiders'.

"Okay, everyone ready? Everyone know what they're suppose to do?" he whispered, looking over their faces. "Alright, then lets start the time. Ten minutes, and Team 3 starts the attack." Then he nodded once to the ponies, and stood up. "Let's do this," he said as he pulled out his rope which he had already tied into a leader, and left the rest of the rope hanging off like a lead line. He then put the leader over his head, and left the rope for one of the raiders to grab. Then, he started to trot forward, the two raiders would have to lead him there, and make it convincing.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"We'll see just how good you are," The Pegasus wilted a little at that, darn he didn't get the pun. Puffing out his cheek in a little bit of a pout, Sound Wave then shook his head and moved on to more serious matters. All business like, he Watched as Zuberi pulled out a map and began to form up a strategy with the others, giving instructions as to how each team will move and when they'll act. Being on Team 3, Sound was more focused on listening on their instructions. As the Zebra went on, more and more did the plan made sense and more likely to work.

"Let's do this then."

Sound Wave gave a confident nod of his head as he smiled at the Zebra, he was really into his element there, the Pegasus found himself enjoying seeing the Zebra like that! Giving Zubi a pat on the arm as he passed him to get together with the rest of his Team. Okay, show time!

---

Sound Wave approached the hill along with the rest of the others from Team 3, and with a sneak peek of what they were facing, he sure HOPED the plan worked flawlessly. Giving a glance around, the Pegasus took out a rather heavy looking rock fro his saddles and gave it an affectionate nuzzle. "Wish me luck, Tom!"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Lightning shook his head slightly as the rest of the ponies got their final instructions and all the pegasus could hope for was to get moving already. They were burning precious time. "Let's just get moving."

~~~

Finally, after the group got moving, they had finally arrived at the town. Everypony knew their roles. It was just time to execute it. "Alright...let's move. Stay close to me, Kira." Looking down at his Pipbuck, Lightning set a timer for 10 minutes. The timer began ticking down as he glanced over at Kira and motioned with his head to move. The pegasus would give a bow of his head to Team 1 and 3 and whisper a quick, "Good luck and stay safe." Moving off to the left, he kept his body low and as he walked, kept an eye out of a good overwatch position.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Blast listened to the plan with his full attention not only memorizing his part but everyones altogether. "Lets just hope all goes according to plan" he says as he checks his ammo count.

------------------------

Blast followed the blue pegasu while he lead the way up the hill. Blast was stone faced as he set the timer on his pipbuck. He looked over the hill and could see fires smoke coming from the raider camp, glancing around he spies a large crow sitting on a rock,these arent good signs then shifting his gaze out in the distance a pack of feral dogs watching the group. " Lets get this show on the road"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Scraps listened quietly to the final details of the plan, making sure to memorize every last detail. He hesitantly moved with the rest, ignoring the pessimistic voice in hia head.

----------------------
    Scraps moved up the hill with the rest of group three, attempting to put his worries out of his head. He normally wouldn't have been one to go for a plan that used him as bait, but this wasn't exactly normal circumstances.

"Guess we wait for the signal then attack."
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Blitz heard the idea coming together and started to pick off a set of armour from one of the raiders, it was one of the cleaner sets, but there was still a nasty smell and many parts were still soaked with blood that didn't belong to the armour's owner. Putting it on was no better, he could feel the damp patches as well as several spot which were itchy as all hell and dug into his body in agitating places.
    -------------

Waiting for the moment to go, Blitz threw on Zuberi's shemagh and belt, wearing them both loosely as the zebra organised the teams, making sure they knew when to go. He was busy messing up his mane and making himself seem more crazed.

"I'll apologize ahead in case I smack you about, if we've got to make you being a prisoner look more convincing to those morons. But we wont split up, I swear it." He said to Zuberi in an attempt to reassure the Zebra in some way.

But with Celestia and Luna as witnesses, I will mess those cowardly raiders up so much they wont know if they're alive or dead. He thought to himself, hiding his aggression for now as Zuberi said it was time to go, floating the rope up into his mouth, he started to walk on ahead of Zuberi and the other pony, tugging on the rope slightly before setting a level pace for them all to follow, heading straight to the Bridge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:04 pm