Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Bomb Bay
Blitz
Auto D.
Rad Boom
Whisper Chime
Petal Shard
10 posters

Vault Raid [closed]

Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Vault Raid [closed] Empty Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Petal Shard Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 am

Petal Shard took a cautious glance over the remnants of what was once the wall of the building she and her companions now occupied. Before her was a sea of rubble punctuated by the occasional skeleton of a building standing burnt and desiccated amidst the devastation. To her left yawned the mouth of a massive crater, the lip of which cast a dark shadow into its interior. At the very edge of the crater stood a solitary structure, while not undamaged it was whole and retained enough of itself that a pony could still call it a building rather than a relatively intact ruin. Petal Shard's eyes drifted up to a simple ramshackle enclosed platform built onto the edge of the building's roof to the right of where she was, the building entrance she presumed. She sank further down behind the wall when she caught site of the unicorn standing on the platform and more specifically the sniper rifle she was levitating in front of her. Petal Shard traced a ling from the sniper down to three barricades set up in front of the building, "clever bastards" she muttered as she studded the scene. She noted a large hole in the wall of the building directly in front of her before carefully moving away from the wall to return to the group that had answered her notice.

Patel Shard sighed, "Ok, here's the deal, that building over there is the old Ponyville Safe Saver Bank and in the basement of that bank is a vault which, according to pre-war documents and data I've acquired, holds an item I'm very interested in. The problem is that thanks to a nearby balefire explosion that made that crater the whole basement is not only eradiated but exposed to the mutants that have taken up residence in the crater. To top it off the upper levels of the bank are occupied by a large group of Raiders. Any attempt to get to the vault would be utter suicide without a massive army of well armed ponies. As it stands I don't have the caps for that, which is where you come in" she paused to take a breath and order her thoughts.

"I've been watching this group of Raiders from a distance, monitoring their movements, and I've found that at around this time the bulk of them leave to do, well what Raiders do. This also correlates with a pattern of movement among the crater mutants, namely that they move to the far side of the crater away from the bank to drink the pooled rainwater there. It is at this point that our chances are best to reach the vault and escape with our lives" Petal explained. She glanced around the group before continuing, "as I said in the notice I lack the caps to pay you directly however this group of Raiders has amassed a large amount of caps that you are welcome to divide among yourselves as payment, as well as any other items you may like" Petal said with a nod. She glanced back at the bank before continuing, "now, even with depleted numbers it would be unwise to assault the entrance as there is a sniper's nest covering it and these Raiders have shown a degree of planning very impressive for there kind, i.e. the sniper has a clean shot everywhere in front of the entrance including behind the barricades the have erected. However there is a way in outside the sniper's field of vision, a hole in side wall that we can use to sneak in and eliminate the Raiders before they can properly organise...well whatever passes for organisation among Raiders" she explained, taking a moment to allow the others to absorb the information.

"Ok, we've got a little time before the Raiders go a raiding and so do we, so if you've got something to say then now is the time. It's been my experience that fire fights aren't the best times to introduce your self. Oh and one other thing, no heroics! Heroes just get themselves and the rest of us killed so be smart and everything will be fine. We go in, kill everything that moves, swipe everything that isn't nailed down and get out with out heads still attached...nice and simple" Petal said before settling on her haunches and watching for the Raiders to leave the bank.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Vault Raid [closed] Empty Re: Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Whisper Chime Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Whisper lets this plan sink in for a bit, then she thinks of a flaw "I'm sorry ma'am, but how will we get in and out before they return to their positions, then we will be cornered, and then we will have quite the fight on our hooves, and I would hate for all of us to die" she said trying no to hurt anyponys feelings. "Also what kind of weapons do they have? And how will we split the caps between us and you?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Rad listened to the plan, it all seemed feasible, at the mention of 'no heroics' he stifled a laugh. What fun was there without heroics? Unless the heroics weren't actually needed. Rad decided he would play it safe, but if things went downhill, he would do what he had to do to get everypony out alive. When Whisper asked her question Rad had an easy answer. "Well Whisper, what will happen is, if for some unknown reason we don't get out before they come back, We kill em all! Nice an simple eh? Not like theres a small army there, we can take em if needs be."
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Vault Raid [closed] Empty RE: Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Auto D. Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Well buck, Auto mentally sighed. Just when I thought that this'd be easy.

He had heard the plans while coming back from hiding his guitar; and he was not pleased.

"What about me?" he asked. "I'm not really a killer. Should I just hang back and cover you all?"
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Blitz had been visually admiring one of the mares of the group, but easily hiding the very fact that he was giving this blue unicorn the eye. Many years of practice made it look like he was just staring into space, seeming quite bored. On the inside, though, he had other ideas.

All I have to say is... Dayumn, like, I bet any money she's already taken, but it never hurts to look, does it? He thought to himself as he started hearing the plan that Petal Shard was forming. He was still admiring the unicorn, what was her name?... Winner Bell? Dinner Bell? Winter Ball?.... Winter Bell, that was it. Oh how I'd love to-

His train of thought was interrupted by Petal finishing her speech, causing him to look at her as she addressed everypony.

No heroics? That made Blitz chuckle slightly before he gave a slight grin, listening to the concerns of another unicorn who seemed worried about getting out in time, just to hear a familiar voice give just the answer Blitz liked. "I like this stallion's thinking." He grinned wider now before turning his focus on Petal. "I've got a question, just how badly irradiated is the basement, cause I'm sure we'll need to go there to get to the vault of the bank and get this mysterious thing you're wanting to get."

Stopping a moment, Blitz first waved a hoof for all to see. "By the by, I'm Blitz, but I'd like it if you called me "Bro", alright?"
    Bomb Bay
    Bomb Bay
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Bomb Bay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Bomb Bay listened to Petals plan, it was a sound plan, but Bomb Bay had another idea, it was unlikely to be considered, but he voiced it anyway. The main reason for this other plan was simply because he had no confidence in the ability of the other ponies, he didn't know them, so as far as he was concerned they were a liability, likely to just get in the way... Of course Bomb Bay loved to be proven wrong about others, it's not that he thought he was better than everypony else, just that they had yet to prove themselves to be of any use. Petal had already made a start by displaying some tactical thought, but the others...

"Now You have a good plan here miss, but may I suggest an alternative? It's a little... Safer... And a lot more entertaining. Now, that vault you want into is in the basement, right? And on top of that basement is a building that was a the very edge of a megaspell blast, so that building must be rather unstable... Now that building is also full of you run of the mill friendly neighbourhood Raiders. Well how about instead of wasting time sneaking about, and probably ending up with some of these ponies pulling their guts back in, we detonate the building? I can't imagine it being too difficult considering what I stated before, and we can remove the raiders, and unneccessary obstacles such as traps, doors and walls. What do you say?"

While he let the others think about what he said, Bomb Bay thought about what it would look like to see some of the ponies here with there entrails blown out... He occasionaly let out a little laugh at the thought. More so at the Unicorn called Blitz, or 'Bro' and the Pegasus with the bright green stripe in his mane and tail, they were so eager to rush in and fight, which to Bomb Bay, meant they were so eager to get themselves disemboweled, or dismembered, or simbly blown into little red chunks. And how Bomb Bay loved the sight of ponies turned into little red chunks.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Whisper was feeling nervous, unusualy nervous, Rad didnt realy help her nervousness "Well are you sure we will be able to beat the mutants AND the raiders if they see us? They look like a force to be reconed with, and I dont think either of these wil be able to help very much against those mutants" she points to her 9mm pistol and her hooves
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm

"No no no!" Auto nearly screamed at the Pegasus."If we blow the place up, there'll be nothin' left to salvage! Don't you want at least some kind of reward for doing this?"
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Petal Shard stomped her hoof, "quiet! Keep your voices down, or need I remind you there is a Raider camp just over there?" she growled in a tone that was quiet but forceful. She sighed, "if you are going to talk then keep it down. As for you question, we'll have several hours before the rest of the Raiders get back, I have no way of knowing what weapons the remaining Raiders will have but judging from what I've seen the Raiders that leave have the best weapons. You can assist the medic..." she said pointing a hoof at Auto D, "again I have no way of knowing how badly eradiated the basement is but judging from the general rad reading around the rim of the crater, within tolerable levels for all he time we will be there. Sigh, we don't have enough explosives to demolish the building and even if we did the vault would most likely slide into the crater where the rad level is lethal" she explained, her eye twitching slightly.

With another Sigh Petal turned back to watching for the Raiders to leave.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Silver just sat back and listened to the group. I can't believe I'm with this band of morons. 'Let's blow up the building', 'I'm not a killer', 'Call me bro'. A better, if not slightly more suicidal idea would be to befriend the raiders. Then turn them against the mutants and stab them in the back when there done. Might as well go with Petals idea, she's the one who gathered us. I just can't wait to get to that vault. In fact, if that one thing Petal wants is good enough, I might just take that for myself to. Evevryone's introducing themselves, might as well do the same. "How do you all do? My names Silver Tongue. And Petal, if I might just suggest, why not talk to the raiders? If their smarter than the average raider, then they might talk to us. If we play our cards right, we can turn them against the mutants and let them fight the fight for us."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 am

Winter had been silent as they conversed mostly because she wasn't interested in anything other then keeping them alive. She had dress mask off for the moment, donning nothing but her red and black battle dress and her medic saddlebags. Her purple eyes looked from each of the group members as they spoke in turn. But it was only when the grey unicorn buck spoke that she finally decided to speak, her voice carrying the same air of softness and grace that it usually did. "That's not a good idea" she said, taking a pause to make sure she had his attention before continuing, "Raiders can not be reasoned with and will sooner kill you for the clothes on your back then hear what you have to say. And besides why would they reason with us? they hold the cards on numbers alone, despite having us out gunned" she said, using logic with her reasoning. She made sure to keep her voice low as she spoke.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 am

Silver looks at Winter. Well well, it appears somepony other than me nows how to use their brain. "Be that as that may be, there's one thing your forgetting. Raiders are ponies. They're greedy. We would just have to make up a story about how the mutants have something that the raiders want. Probably weapons, supplies, or slaves that they can have their way with. The hardest part of my pan would be actually talking to them. And to stop them from killing us for fun when we get in. But I got that second part thought of. And if mines so bad, what plan do you have, hmm? Because I know mine isn't perfect, but it's better than the 'blow up the building we're trying to get into' plan."

Silver turns to Petal. "And speaking of which, what the hells in that vault you wabt so badly? I can't speak for everypony else, but I'd like to know why I'm about to go and get shot, beaten, and so radiated I glow brighter than a camp fire for. Because it has to be pretty damn important for this." Silver waves a hoof at the group. "You even said it yourself that any attempt to get to the vault would be utter suicide without a massive army of well armed ponies. Last I checked, we are not well armed. So, what's in the damn vault you want so badly?"
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:06 am

Petal Shard didn't bother turning from watching the bank as she listened to Silver Tongue's question, "firstly, the only profit you stand to make from this endeavour is what you take from the Raiders and I doubt any amount of negotiation will convince them to just give you their caps for the asking...that and if I had the means I'd slaughter every Raider in the wasteland just for the sake of never having to smell them. But as Winter said, negotiation isn't something Raiders generally do and this lot are very much the flay you rather than look at you sorts" Petal explained.

"As for what is in the vault, well if you must know it is an experimental weapon prototype from the pre-war era. Apparently it was a failure but it still peeked my scientific curiosity. Of course what you want to know is what is in the vault for you, am I right? Well I'm sure you'll be able to find some items of interest" Petal said with a smirk.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Winter Bell raised and eyebrow. This buck certainly had some kind of attitude, although she couldn't pin point exactly what it was. She could guess his type was close to those who she saw in Tenpony Tower but she would never make a snap judgement on this stallion without knowing him better first. To assume anything of a pony would be impolite and rude. When he asked if she had a plan she shook her head. "I'm a doctor, not a soldier. But If I had to give my opinion I would say listen to Petal and keep your head down. I'm sure she knows what she's doing" she said before going back to what he said about getting shot. "Also my job is to make sure you all make it back alive... so if you could avoid putting yourselves in harms way needlessly, then I would be grateful" she said softly.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Blitz smirked a little as he heard the conversation about a change in plan continuing. A grizzled pegasus suggesting they blow the place up, which then caused a retort about just how bad an idea that was. Then a gray unicorn with hair that was either combed or slicked back with some variety of hair product suggested talking to the Raiders, and it made Blitz laugh as he heard it, keeping his voice hushed slightly.

Whilst he said nothing about it, due to laughing, Winter Bell informed the stallion as to why his idea wouldn't work, even as he insisted that they might very well consider the idea of not killing the whole group after being told what they wanted to hear. It seemed the pretty mare was on the ball today though, as she swiftly decided to simply back Petal's plan before stating why she was here.

"You know, the pretty mare is right, Petal is too. Raiders aren't gonna just let us scamper off into their building if we go over there and try to talk our way through them like a pansy, they only know how to kill, rape and steal, chatting about things isn't their forte." Blitz butted in, not even giving a sideways glance to neither Petal nor Winter as he did so, he'd already checked the both of them out enough for the time being, ogling was best done in moderation, otherwise you'd just seem creepy. Then he continued, a sly grin on his face.

"And, if I remember right, we're waltzing in, taking what we want and killing whoever tries to stop us, mutant or raider... You afraid to get your hooves messy, fighting it out like everypony else, eh? Even... uhh... Winter is suited for a fight, and she's a doctor pony." As he mentioned Winter, he did gesture towards the mare herself with a wave of his hoof, just to make sure he knew who he was referring to.
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Auto looked over at the blue Unicorn.

She's a medic? Perfect!

Auto walked over, thinking about how to introduce himself to the rather attractive mare.

"Um, hello ma'am," he said when he got closer, keeping his voice down as instructed. "I couldn't help but here that you're a medic. Would it be okay with you if I helped with your duties while on this endeavor?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Winter Bell smiled at Blitz' compliment but didn't let it get to her head as she listened to what he had to say. She was glad he agreed with her as she knew any attempt to reason with these terrible ponies would result in some pony getting hurt, or being killed. She remained quiet after that, until another member of the group approached her and introduced himself. He asked her if he could help with her duties and she smiled softly as she replied, "Of course you can, I would really appreciate the help" she said kindly. It was always nice to have help, providing they knew what they were doing. Though she truly hoped that none of these ponies would be needing her skills on this trip.
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"Thank you," said Auto, grateful that he didn't have to kill today. "I'm Auto, by the way. Auto D. Nice to meet you."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Silver listened to Petal. "Fair enough. Fair enough. But you mean to tell me we're here to get you a weapon that don't even work?! You can find those lying around the wastes. But whatever. Oh, and I call dibs on sniper weapons and the like."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Rad had sat and listened to everypony, it seemed there was some madpony that wanted to blow the place to pieces! All to prevent the group getting hurt supposedly, though the detail he put into just how they would get hurt worried Rad a little. Then the grey Unicorn tried to claim any sniper weapons as his own. "Hold on there... Now things in that vault are fair game, but if I kill one o' them raiders who happens to have a sniper rifle or 'the like' that's my gun first and yours second, understood? Good."

Rad then looked at the explosive obsessed Pegasus and seemed to examine him before speaking. "As cool as it would be to blow that place up, i'm with the others, lets just get what we're here for, probably shoot some raiders, then once everypony else is gone, you can come back and blow the place up if you really want. Sorry if it... Erm... Disappoints you... But My guts are stayin firmly inside me."

Lastly Rad walked over and stood beside Petal and whispered to her "How long before we head off? I don't wanna be around our mad bomber there any longer than I need to... He might decide I would look better in several pieces."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am

Winter smiled and nodded, "Nice to meet you, my name is Winter Bell" she said politely as she introduced herself. It was nice to see this buck had manners, they were so hard to come by these days. Winter rolled her eyes as the grey buck called dibs on a weapon, "Stallions and their toys..." she muttered to herself.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Without really looking, Blitz picked up on that smile and continued with what he was saying. Heh, liking the casual compliment, eh? Must not be the boastful type. He thought whilst talking.

As Silver Tongue called supposedly "dibs" on guns such as sniper rifles, just for Rad Boom, the youthful stallion, to counter that claim. It made him chuckle slightly. "If we're calling what sorta stuff we want to loot, I'll be having any of the up-close and personal pain-dealers like melee weapons. Nothing more satisfying than getting to see the look on their face when you beat them down." Blitz then added with a chuckle.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Silver looks at Rad, laughing. "Heheh, that's funny. You think my dibs mean nothing." Silver suddenly becomes serious and he wakks up to Rad. "But listen here, I called sniper stuff and the like. That's all I want. So if you manage to somehow kill a raider, though you name might make them laugh to death. If that raider had a sniper rifle, it's mine. And I suggest I get it. Otherwise I'll have to show you why they call me 'The Silver Angel of Death'. Do I make myself clear?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

Winter took a few steps towards the Pegasus and the self proclaimed 'Silver Angel of Death', her brow furrowed as she looked to both of them. "How about you both settle down and get your heads into what is actually going on here. Neither of you will be picking up anything if you're both dead, which looks like what will happen if you are so pathetic as to argue over something to silly. So I suggest you both grow up and focus on the situation at hand. Or by Celestia I will sedate you both and leave you here in a pool of your own urine while I go with the others to see that the more mature ponies make it back safely. Because I will not have either of you being a liability to the safety of me or this group, now do I make myself clear?" she asked, staring them both down. She didn't give them the chance to respond to her as she simply finished by saying, "Good...".
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 am

Ashen Coat silently and impassively watched the others as they talked, argued, plotted, and made ridiculous statements of their own superiority. Ashen would have stepped in at that point and said something before the unicorn did something stupid, but Winter Bell took care of that for him.

Ashen glanced down at his pipbuck, switching to the timer function before bringing up the EFS. Those raiders could be leaving any minute, they couldn’t afford to continue to bicker.

“If we’re going to something, I suggest we do it quickly. Those raiders are going to leave soon, and once that happens it would be better to act sooner rather than deliberating and hoping that they really will be gone for several hours.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 am