Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Bomb Bay
Blitz
Auto D.
Rad Boom
Whisper Chime
Petal Shard
10 posters

Vault Raid [closed]

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Vault Raid [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 am

Rad almost laughed in the 'Silver Angels' face, but he wasn't so petty, though he didn't much like the Unicorns tone. But before he could say anything Winter had stepped in. "Don't worry miss... Winter? Was it? I don't have much intention of puttin this here group in danger, I was just statin that I keep what I kill, but if it so important to out wingless angel here that he's willin to put this whole group in danger just to get it, fine by me, but that's not how I work. And I certainly wouldn't want to be left out cold in my own urine... Last time that happened all my stuff was gone."

Rad then turned back to Silver. "I think you need to lighten up my friend, this is a blasted wasteland not a warzone. You can have your sniper weapons, they shoot far to slow for my likin anyway, and i'll have ya know that most ponies like my name... Oh and one other thing." Rad opened a wing for Silver to see. "Ya need these to be an angel, now if ya can't play nice then keep away from me, I don't want ya gettin me shot."

Rad turned and smiled at Winter. "Don't worry, i'm done now."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Silver looks at Winter. "Fine, whatever." Silver turns back to Rad. "And that's not necessarily true that you need wings to be an angel. Legend has it that Death, known as the Angel of Death and the Grim Reaper, is an earth pony." At that, Silver walks away from Rad. Little bastard. 'You need these to be an angel'. Let's see how well you fly when I cut them off. You know, that isn't a bad idea. But how would I get away with it? I could shoot him in the back of the head when we're alone. But then again I can convince a raider to do the job for me. Or a chunk of debris can accidentally fall on him or his wings. I think I'll go with that one, less chance of me getting caught.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Petal Shard watched the bank intently for signs of the Raiders leaving, "looks like you won't have to wait long, they're leaving. Got ready to move everypony" Petal said as she got ready to move into the building once all the Raiders where far enough away.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 pm

As the last of the heavily armed and armoured Raiders left the long neglected bank the unicorn in the sniper's nest took aim at several of the departing Raiders, moving the word bang as the barrel of her sniper rifle pointed at each of her chosen targets. Highly amused by her privet joke the unicorn failed to spot the group carefully approaching and moving through the hole in the side of the building.

Beyond the hole the group found themselves in the old security room of the bank, burnt out monitors lined the wall to their lift and a row of lockers lined the wall to their right. Directly in front of them was a wooden door.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Petal Shard eyed the wooden door warily, "ok this is it, get your weapons ready and hopefully we'll take the bulk of them out before they know what it them" she said as she reached into her saddlebag and retrieved her 9mm SMG pistol. She took a moment to look over the group before speaking again, "Winter and your little firend stay at the back out of direct fire, we can't afford to loose our medic. Anypony that wants to take point..." Petal looked to Rad Boom, Blits and Bomb Bay, guess they were most likely to be the ponies to take point, "move to the front. The rest of us will provide cover fire and any other support. If there are too many for us, funnel them into the door way and pick them off till the back off long enough for us to get out and keep an eye out in case they try to circle round on us" Petal explained, it seemed like as good a plan as any considering she had no idea what was on the other side of that door.

(Un-holstering 9mm SMG Pistol)
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Auto drew his pistol, checking to make sure it was loaded.

"Ms. Bell," he said, turning to the medic. "I know that I've only just met you, but I am going to do everything I can to make sure you don't get a scratch. You focus on your medical duties. I'll cover you and help when needed."

Why must things always resort to violence? he asked himself as he followed the rest of the group inside.

(Draw 9mm Pistol, use 1 AP)
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Blitz tuned out the conversation between Rad Boom and Silver Tongue, he'd gotten bored of the argument already.

Then they were on their way, sneaking in through the hole in the wall whilst the sniper-raider was messing about with her own little inside joke, it probably was going to cost that mare her life.

Upon sneaking in, Petal suggested somepony take point whilst the medical ponies stuck to the back. "Actually. I have a genius idea that needs say... two or three ponies. No, it's nothing heroic, but it'll be damn fun." Blitz said with a smirk. "After we get through this door, a few of us go play as a distraction, luring heat away from anypony headed to the vault." Finishing, he then added a little after thought. "Or is that stupid? If it is, I'll just shut up and take point." He then said with a questioning stare towards Petal.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Rad followed the group, still smiling to himself about his encounter with Silver, though he was a little wary around the Unicorn, he seemed to get angry far too quickly for Rads liking, when the suggestion for going on point came up Rad was about to agree... But the Blitz suggested causing a distraction. "Distraction sounds useful... We could go make a lil noise, draw some of em away, we'll be real sneaky like. They will think it's vermin or somethin... Or... We could just go on point."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Winter nodded to Auto as he said he would make sure she wouldn't get hurt. That was certainly nice of him and it would help if any pony got hurt. She drew her shotgun and with a 'click-ching' she cocked it as a shell slid into place. She took the black full head mask out of her saddlebags and slipped it over her head as it hugged close to her skin, her mane filling out around it as her purple eyes stared through the curled aesthetic eye holes. The curved features of the mask gave her a graceful, elegant look without giving her an expression. The metal flower that sat by her right ear being the only indication that the mask was meant for mares, even if it was a part of the battle dress outfit.

(Drawing Shotgun, AP 1)

Last edited by Winter Bell on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 am

Silver looks around the room. He says nothing, just listening an plotting. Sweet Celestia, all this sappiness is making me sick. 'I know that I've only just met you, but I am going to do everything I can to make sure you don't get a scratch'. Sounds like somepony's trying to get laid. And I doubt we'll, scratch that, they'll survive this thing. All we have are two pacifistic medics. a moron who calls himself 'Bro', a pony who looks like he's from one of the old spy movie posters in Pegasus, a shaky little whiner, an idiot who thinks blowing everything up is a good idea, an incompetent leader, and an asshole who thinks just because he has wings he's better than me. They look like the punchline of a bad joke. I'm going to enjoy looting their corpses, especially Rad's. Though it would be bad if the others died, I kinda liked them. Except for Rad and that Winter bitch. The way she automatically came to his defense makes me wonder if their together. Maybe killing him's to extreme. All he did was think he was better just because he has wings and make me look like the bad pony to everypony else. Doesn't matter, Rad will get what coming to him, even if I'm the one that has to give it to him.

(Draws 9mm)
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 am

Petal Shard looked at Blitz for a moment before she spoke, "so you want to be a decoy?" she asked slowly, not sure if she had understood Blitz's idea correctly given that it seemed to her that he was suggesting taking on the Raiders with a diminished force while the rest of the group secured the prize.

She thought for a moment before answering the stallion, "well one way or another you and whom every else you can convince to go along with your idea will have to move out first. Through your odes of success diminish greatly without the rest of our firepower backing you up. Still, anypony that wants to do that can" Petal explained. Truth be told she would have liked to have some ponies provide a distraction while she went for the vault.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Whisper looks around and draws her pistol, she feels like asking when but instead she decides to wait until she sees everypony else run

She watches, waits, watching, waiting, waiting, watching, she decides that even though Petal is over there she shouldnt go unil there are more ponies over there

(Drawing 9mm pistol, 1AP)
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Wait, this idea was actually being considered? Things were going up in the world, it seemed. Blitz nodded casually at that. "Yeah, I'm sure making some noise elsewhere would help draw attention from the vault and you guys. Heck, all we need to do is spook them and get them all clustered, maybe set a trap or two... You know?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Rad smirked "Well decoy duty it is then. I do love causin havoc... Now... Will the two of us do Blitzy? Can I call you Blitzy? Or just Blitz? Or Bro? Or Blitzy Bro! Anyway... do we want some others?" Rad looked about, wondering just who else would come along, he figured Silver wouldn't just because he didn't seem too fond of Rad, Bomb Bay might... He thought, though Rad was unsure whether that would actually be a good idea or not. Ah well, any who come along will be usefull... Rad waited to see if anypony else would volunteer to come along.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Winter Bell frowned from beyond her mask as she heard the plan, "This is a bad idea... I don't mean to undermine your plan or your talents but this could be very dangerous... and could cost you your life" she said with genuine concern for them as she switched her gaze between the two bucks. She paused for a few moments before sighing as she knew her attempts to put a pin in this idea was likely not going to be taken into consideration, "If you two are adamant that you want to risk your lives then I better come with you... at least I can then make sure that if anything happens.. I can still help you... but I urge you to reconsider" she said softly.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Blitz looked at Rad with dire dis-pleasure as he thought of a few names to call him. "Just Bro or Blitz, alright? Not Blitzy, or anything of the sort." He said before the beautiful mare spoke up, voicing both her concerns about his idea as well as saying that she should go with them, which caused Blitz to freeze up slightly.

"Wait, what?" He said, turning to look to the masked unicorn, it wasn't in his plan for a pretty dame to go with them, that much he could easily confirm, but he also felt slightly honored that she would do something like that for a pair of stallions she didn't even know. "You would rather stick your neck on the line for myself and Rad Boom here, than go with the group that, if my plan works, will be getting less attention from these scummy bastards? And you're perfectly okay with doing that? As in, 100% okay with it?" He asked before giving her a look of suspicion. "Or is that a ploy to try and get me to re-think this plan and stick to the group?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Rad saw the look of displeasure at his names for Blitz, and figured he should try not to annoy everypony in the group, Silver was a lost cause, but as far as he knew Blitz was fine with him. "Fine, Blitz it is." When Winter said she was coming along Rad almost laughed at Blitz's reaction. "Well I got no problem with ya taggin along Winter, we could use the help, specially if Blitz gets himself hurt. And that shotgun will be usefull for dealin with any raiders that see through our fantastic sneakin skills." Rad then turned to Blitz. "Ya can go back with the group if ya want, but i'm goin to make a nuisance of meself to these raiders, even if I have to do it solo."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Winter Bell's purple eyes struck out to Blitz from beyond the black contrast of the mask, emphasizing her words despite her face not being able to be seen to be judged on expression. "Don't ask me a virtue, and I want ask you yours. Just know that I am here to see to it that everyone stays alive... that is my goal, not the vault. If you go on this task... then by coming with you I can at least sleep at night knowing I tried all I could to keep you safe" she said truthfully. Though it was true she didn't know anyone here, her problem had always been caring to much. She held so much compassion and the will to want to help other ponies. Sadly she still truly believed that the world was redeemable and that all it took was one pony to extend a helping hoof... if that pony was her she would never know. But as long as she stood by her beliefs and kept on trying... she could hold her head high.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 pm

As Rad Boom confirmed he was going to continue with the distraction, not that Blitz had noticed what he'd said, he was rather absorbed in the fact that this mare, Winter Bell, was basically lecturing him into letting her go and keep both himself and Rad Boom alive if they did get hurt.

Not to mention the purple of her eyes was quite difficult to look away from.

Aside from that, once Winter had finished, Blitz simply averted his gaze and mumbled something along the lines of "Fine..."

Looking up, he looked to the others. "Anypony else?"
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

"I promised Ms. Bell that I'd stay by her and help her if needed," Auto said, stepping forward. "So I'm goin' with you. Let it not be said that Auto D. never kept his word."

Auto leaned in closer to the small group of decoys.

"Besides, some of the others give me some bad vibes," he whispered. "It might be safer to go with y'all."
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 am

Petal Shard sighed as she went over the situation in her head, "you're all jumping the gun a little here. The fact is we have no idea what is on the other side of that door" she explained, jutting a hoof at the door in question. She thought for a moment, reconsidering the decoy idea, "for all we know the second we open that door every Raider in the building could be waiting for us on the other side. Plus we have more to contend with than just the Raiders" she said with another sigh.

Petal paused to think of the best way to proceed, "alright, Winter you stay back. One way or the other the ponies volunteering for decoy duty will need to move first but just in case there is a fight on the other side of this door, I want everypony ready to lend their support. If it's clear the rest of us go looking for the vault and the decoys...well be decoys" Petal explained, glancing over at Winter.

After a pause she spoke again, "if you want to go with the decoys that's fine Winter but you and your little helper need to prioritise your own survival. The rest of us will need medical attention before this is over most likely" she said grimly.
    Bomb Bay
    Bomb Bay
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Bomb Bay Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Bomb Bay looked around as the rest of the group decided on what they were doing. He listened as Petal explained what she wanted them to do. Though when she mentioned that they would probably all end up needing medical attention he frowned "I don't know about you, but I don't plan to let those raiders shoot me enough that I would cause our medics here some trouble."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 pm

As the group discussed their plans the sound of a door opening and muffled voices could be heard beyond the only door of the room they where occupying. After a moment the sound of a door slamming shut echoed outside the abandoned security room, then nothing.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Petal Shard scowled at the wooden door in front of her before turning back to the group, "what ever we are doing we had best get on with it before the Raiders find us" she said grimly, listening for any sign that a pony was approaching the door. She sighed quietly when she nothing happened then glanced at her 9mm SMG, its presence a cold comfort given her lack of skill with the weapon, "if you're going go, we'll cover you just try to be stealthy about it" she said to Blitz and his volunteers.
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 am

Ashen sighed as the group continued to argue the merits of the ‘Decoy’ plan. Ashen did not particularly care either way, as long as he wasn’t in the decoy group. He was simply here for the job, and the reward at the end. Whoever wanted to go out and risk themselves was of no concern to him.

However, the discussion went on long enough that somepony spotted them. The situation quickly became less then optimal.

“If we’re going to do anything I suggest we do it now.” the unicorn suggested as he drew his rifle, turning to the room to scan it with his EFS, see just how many hostiles they’d have to contend with.

[Draw Bolt Rifle, -1 AP]

[Scan room with EFS]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:58 pm