Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Bomb Bay
Blitz
Auto D.
Rad Boom
Whisper Chime
Petal Shard
10 posters

Vault Raid [closed]

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Vault Raid [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Sub Warden Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 am

As Ashen Coat swept the area with his Pip-buck the EPS revealed no enemies directly in front of the door and five red dots shifting around to the right. Curiously to the left as many as seven dots would blink on and off as whatever hostiles the EPS was picking up moved in and out of range making it impossible to tell exactly how many enemies where to the left of the door.
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 pm

"Guys, the Stable dweller is right," said Auto, turning to the other decoys. "If we're gonna go, we gotta go now. I hate running into fights, and well, fighting in general, but we can't sit talking about plans for too long. If there's one thing I've learned in my time in the wastes, it's this: Make a plan quickly, and work it out as you go."

Auto had a nervous feeling in his gut, like something wasn't right. He just shrugged it off, thinking that it might have been a bad fruit.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:46 am

Winter said nothing in response to Petal or the others. She had already stated her purpose and why she was here so she didn't feel like saying much else. It wasn't until Auto spoke up that she turned to the buck and responded. "You should stay with Petal's group, they might need you, more so then I will since I will be helping these ponies" she said motioning to Blitz and Rad Boom. She paid no mind to the door as she was sure they weren't coming this way... a quick glance at the room could tell you that much. "We should get this moving before those other raiders return... we wont want to be around when they come back" she suggested openly to the group.
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 am

"Ms. Bell, are you sure?" Auto asked. "What if you need medical aid? I don't want to be rude, but I doubt these two warriors could help you if you were shot."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Silver has enough of Auto's crap. "Just quit it Auto! Both groups need a medic. To send all of the medics with on group and not the other is a serious tactical error. So here's a choice. Go with with the diversion team and Winter stays here, or vice versa. Just stop with the whole 'I'll protect you no matter what' crap. It's making me a bit sick. And every minute you spend arguing, is another minute the raiders have to find us."
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Vault Raid [closed] - Page 3 Empty RE: Vault Raid [closed]

Post by Auto D. Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 am

The way this stallion just yelled at Auto, it angered him. He had half a mind to go up and smack the pony in the mouth. But, he was better than that. There was a peaceful solution to this, he just had to find it.

"Look, sir," he started off. "I made Ms. Bell a promise. And I'm not a liar. I told her that I'd keep her from being shot at, and I intend to keep it that way. No offense to our warriors, but I highly doubt they'd even care to protect her once they started fighting. It's my policy to make sure that there's at least one gentlecolt in the wastes. Besides, I have no medical supplies with me at the moment; another reason why it would be wise for me to stick with Ms. Bell. And if everything goes according to plan, you will be in relatively little danger of being shot at. So if there are no more questions, I suggest we get a move on before the raiding party comes back. You said it yourself. Every minuet we stand here, the better the chance that raiders will find us. Now let's go."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 am

"No, it's not about you being a gentlecolt. It's about you being dense. Each group needs a medic to help anypony that gets shot. If things always went to plan, the wasteland wouldn't exist. Stuff never goes exactly as planned. Here's a saying I've always lived up to. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. So we need to prepare." Silver looks at Winter. "Winter, could you please give Auto some supplies so we can get a move on?"
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 am

Petal Shard sighed, "I said, no heroics. That includes trying to be a bullet shield for a pretty mare who, by the way, could probably take twice the shots you could given the gear she's sporting" Petal explained to Auto D. She turned her attention back to the door and scowled, "Silver Tongue has a point, both groups will need a medic so stock up and get ready to move because it's know or never. Those Raiders are bound to find us soon so we have to move before they do" Petal said, her body tensing as she waited for the decoys to move out.

She double checked her 9mm SMG for no other reason than the action gave a sense of control over the situation that simply didn't exist.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 am

Listening to Auto as he spoke up about wanting to go with them as well in the decoy team, Blitz frowned, he didn't even have a chance at responding before others dove into the situation, one of which being the primarily douche-baggish Silver Tongue.

"Shut up, slick, you aren't top dog here, so stop being such a dick about things. Rad Boom, Winter Bell, let's get going. But first, could you please give Auto some of your medical supplies so both groups have a medical type to fix our asses if we drop." He said before stepping up to the door.

Once Winter Bell would give Auto a few supplies, Blitz would wave for the two of them to move over to the door with him.

"Three, two, one." He would mouth, hoping everyone would be ready whilst he drew his knife and his 9mm pistol, pushing the door open slowly and attempting to slip into the room without being noticed by the raiders. Also using this as a chance to get a look at the room's layout so he could see where he might have to head to get some distance between the two groups.

(Attempting to sneak through door and past raiders
    Sneak: 21 Luck: 4)

Last edited by Blitz on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Auto D.
    Auto D.
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Auto D. Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Silver Tongue, huh? Auto thought as the back of his mind analyzed the conversation. Now I know who to add to my 'Do not talk to' list.

"Silver Tongue, perhaps it is not I who is the dense one here," Auto said as he turned around. "Perhaps it is your own stubbornness and apparent craving to be in control that makes you dense. I would advise letting up on the attitude, and start being a gentlecolt. Because your attitude just might get you killed one day; when talking to the wrong pony."

Walking over to Winter Bell, Auto got a small knot in his stomach. He hated not being able to keep his word.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to her. "I'm so sorry that circumstances won't allow me to keep my promise to you. It's eating me up inside, it really is. Perhaps next time we cross paths I can live up to my word."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Rad listened to Auto and Silver argue, and scowled at Autos assumption that he wouldn't bother to try and protect Winter when the fighting started, his main priority was always the safety of other ponies over himself. "Auto I would prefer if ya didn't judge me so blindly, I help anypony that needs it, and protect anypony that needs it. Winter looks like she can handle herself, but if she needs help, I will help."

Rad then glanced at Silver "Better watch ya tongue 'angel' they might think your in charge an shoot you first, wouldn't want that would we?" Rad smirked as he drew his assault carbine and prepared to move as quiet as possible through the door as soon as Winter was ready, he knew he wasn't helping Silvers distaste for him, but what was done couldn't be undone. And he didn't much care anyway, Silver had made his choice.

(Sneaking with Blitz, Sneak 35, Luck 4)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am

As Blitz opened the only door in the room, ready to face whatever was beyond he was greeted by a corridor and a doorframe filled with rubble, cements of a staircase amidst the rubble. To the right along the short corridor is a place wooden door and to the left a heavy metal door with scorch marks and bullet dents on its surface along with congealed stains of some sort of sickly green/yellow fluid smeared across it and the surrounding walls. As Blitz walked further into the corridor the floor under his hooves creaked and echoed slightly causing a murmur of activity behind the wooden door.

Rad Boom carefully fallowed behind Blitz but as he did his hoof slipped on a loose bit of flooring causing him to loudly stumble into the doorframe.

After a second the wooden door burst open and an earth pony raider with a Machete clutched in his teeth leaped forward, "Ai' knew I heard something!" he growled though it was slightly muffled. Two more earth pony Raiders wielding Police Batons followed after the first as he charged the group, while behind them a unicorn Raider levelled her Single Shotgun at the group, looking for a shot.

Two Earth Pony Raiders, one with Machete, one with Police Baton
    One Unicorn Raider with Single Shotgun.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Blitz felt all was going well, until Rad's hoof slipped and caused the pegasus to stumble into the door, which was suddenly thrown open by a raider who just proved that they were right about somepony being here.

Blitz had to make a quick decision, Fight or flight? Fight would take them down, but there might be more near... Flight would draw them away (hopefully), but again, the high chance of running into more. It would have to be fight, they were too near the other group to let these ones get away from this alive, that and the stairs (which seemed to be the only other way out of here than backwards) were filled with rubble. And the metal door, well it was a lost cause to Blitz, he couldn't crack something like that even if he poured all his stallionliness into breaking it down.

It had to be fight, no doubt was in Blitz' mind about it as he didn't even hesitate to lunge forwards, putting himself well within the reach of the unicorn raider as he would lay as many strikes into her as it would take to pummel the bitch to death, surely she wouldn't expect a pony to heedlessly get so close to a shotgun.

(Attacking unicorn raider 5 times with unarmed attacks = 5 AP
    Unarmed: 40 Luck: 4 Unarmed DAM: 32
    Ducking past two raiders to reach target Agility: 6)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Blitz easily ducked and dodged past the slow witted Raiders as he made for his true target, the shotgun wilding unicorn Raider. Blitz swung his forehoof at the unicorn but his first and second swing glided passed the filth encrusted mare's face harmlessly as she reflexively pulled away from the charging stallion. However Blitz's next attack found its mark and his hoof connected hard with the mare's face bloodying her lip and dazing her momentarily.

Blitz wasted no time capitalising on the Raider's stunned state and through another powerful kick at her but she recovered just in time to shift enough that Blitz's hoof hit her armoured chest, sending a shockwave of pain through his leg. With one last vain effort to fell the Raider for good Blitz lashed out with his good leg but struck nothing but air.

Anger swelled in the unicorn Raider, so much so that she forgot about the shotgun she had floating next to her in favour of lashing out with her own hoof at the injured stallion, "I'll show ya how it's done, sweetie" she spat as her hoof struck Blitz hard in the face.

The other two Raiders took a moment to realise they had been side stepped but smiled and turned their attention to the other intruders when they saw their companion striking the pony that had got passed them.

Blitz-Right Foreleg Crippled, Damage 15
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Last edited by Silver Tongue on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstood it. Ignore this please.)
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Winter moved to reinforce Blitz as she saw the raider strike him. 'Vile creatures' she thought to herself as she made a disgusted face from beyond her mask. She brought her shotgun to bare as she aimed it at the one attacking Blitz and fired twice, intending to kill the raider and give Blitz some room to breath.

(Shooting Raider attacking Blitz twice with Single Shotgun, Guns 16, AP 8, x3 to Critical Multiplier with this weapon)
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Blitz gritted his teeth as his first few strikes missed, the next attack hitting it's mark and caused him to grin before a second strike to hit caused pain to rush up his leg, he'd managed to hit her in the wrong place and injure himself. Taking the hoof to the face and gritting his teeth as he grinned at the unicorn, Blitz responded. "Thanks, shame I can't repay you for the lesson when you're six feet under." He said with a growl to his voice.

Bugger, it's nothing, just a sore leg... He reassured himself before he noticed Winter from the corner of his eye, raising her own shotgun and firing it at the unicorn in front of him without hesitation. Damnit, mare! I don't need help fighting a pony! He growled in his head before setting his good hoof down and bucking backwards twice at one of the raiders he'd slipped past, he had set down his bad leg as well, but he was blocking out the pain so he could do this right.

In case Winter didn't manage to fell the unicorn with her shotgun, Blitz would fling a hoof in the raider's direction to finish her off.

(Unarmed: 40 Luck: 4 Two unarmed attacks to one fo the other raiders = 2 AP
    Two unarmed attacks to unicorn raider if the target isn't dead after Winter's shots = 2 AP)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Winter Bell took aim with her single shotgun at the unicorn Raider beating her companion and reduced her to a bleeding mass of meat with two clean shots. With the unicorn Raider dead Blitz tried to seize the initiative and struck out with his good foreleg at the Machete wilding Raider bearing down on Winter Bell. His first kick was wide but he managed to follow it up with another in quick succession. Blitz' hoof connected with the Raider's barded hip and his only good foreleg broke on the hard surface.

The Machete wilding Raider rounded on Blitz and brought his machete slashing across Blitz' chest, sending a splash of bleed straying on the wall. The other Raider with the Police Baton continued to charge at Winter Bell, striking out with his weapon, hitting the mare in the fact hard.

Shotgun Raider – dead.

Blitz – crippled left foreleg, DAM 11

Winter Bell – DAM 2
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Blitz gritted his teeth and simply focused on dealing with these raiders before he even gave a thought to his damaged hooves, drawing his knife with his magic and making several slashes for the machete-wielding raider that cut him.

At least the bitch with the shotgun was dead.

(Drawing knife = 1AP
    Melee: 50 Luck: 4 Attacking machete raider four times with knife = 4 AP
    Saving last 4 AP to dodge if attacked Agility: 6 Luck: 4)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:54 am