Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 12 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Shooting Spectrum Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am

A grin crossed her face as Flash baited her back in the friendly game of 'best flier' "Speed is impressive yes, but where dose that get you? hitting a cloud and falling to the earth?" she scooted over as so she was sitting right in front of the blue stallion " Agility! to add ephisis letting her wingtips block out some of the light that was coming from behind her

"Is where the true skill of flying comes in, image a griffons face as they are about to nipp of your tail and then with a simple adjustment of the wings-" upon the next word, she shouted the same time she jumped up, and landed on all four hooves a tiny stop echoing from the floor "BAM! you are right behind them now being the predator instead of the prey!" she cocked her head to the side before folding her wings back up and sitting down with a giggle "but it dose depend, if you don't have speed to agility then it's all for not" a small shrug as she stated her point and was now really wondering how fast some pegasus could go. She suspected Lightning was probably going to be the fastest, heck his cutiemark could prove that.

"Kinda sad though when you think of it nothing will be put in the clouds because of the earth pony participants" letting out a little huff blowing a strand of hair out of her face, she was all for fairness but hiding things in clouds made games such as scavenger hunt even funner what with winds blowing the clouds around. At this point though any game would be great, was feeling so restless and from all this talk of flying with Lightning she wanted to do a couple of barrel rolls at least knowing that inside ediqute frowned upon such usually.
    Blue Flame
    Blue Flame
    Level 3
    Level 3

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 12 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Blue Flame Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 am

Blue smiled as she saw Nova come out from under the pony dressed as Death's cloak. She had to force herself not to smile wider upon noticing a distinct red hue on her love's cheeks. The blue mare had to admit, she loved seeing Nova blush.

"Oh come now dear. Don't tell me you traded me for some rod." Blue jested, reprint up to Nova and giving her hug and a peck on the cheek. "Don't think I less of you Death. I saw Nova's lovely tail duck under your cloak. I had a damn fun time messing with you two. Hell, I half started looking forward to it. If you want Nova, I can go get that set up and let you resume your not-so-private time under Death's cloak. Clestia knows Death doesn't get much action."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:52 am

Starry hopped up to her hooves grinning, her mood instantly changing from sad and defeated to smug and overjoyed. "Oh, hello Mr. K! I found this really interesting griffoness here, who I think you were talking to. You should hear what she has to say about slavers!" Starry winked at Ciera, before turning tail and hopping away toward Sky.

"Hellooooo Sky!' Starry declared, as she arrived at Sky's table. She invited herself to take a seat where Kestrel had, and leaned forward to speak to Sky. "Okay, Sky, there's a mission of super-duper-secretness and awesomeness that I have to share with you!"

Starry leaned in closer, to whisper quietly. This degree of subtlty was quite unfamiliar coming from Starry. "It's a sword mare adventure!"
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:32 am

Nova blushed furiously after Blue's suggestion, she actally started stammering whenever she tried to speak.

"But... I don't..."

Nova wasn't sure what to say. She had to think about an answer. She cam to the conclusion that it would be best to deal with it in the order it came up.

"Why would I want to trade you?" Nova gulped. "You... You don't have to leave Blue, I'd like it if you stayed."

I'm going to regret this...
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 am

Sky looked at Starry a bit confused, taking another sip of Wild Pegasus whiskey. Before looking to Starry again, "Secret mission? Sword mare adventure? Umm alright, just tell me what we are going to to do." Sky said as she glanced around, then back to Starry. "Well i wonder what we are going to do tonight."
    Blue Flame
    Blue Flame
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Blue Flame Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am

Blue giggled a bit and kissed Nova gently and quickly. "I'm just joking about you replacing me babe. I know that if you didn't like me, you would have said something by now." She leaned in close to the dark Pegasus and whispered in her ear. "Stay or go, I'm still gonna show you what I look like in panties at your place when this is over."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am

Cross gave Zestari a bored look as he glanced from Starry to her. This was obviously just another one of her ridiculous ideas for a game. "Yea, I would guess so. Shouldn't you be trying to find Trails though?." Cross absentmindedly asked as he glanced around the room trying to find Winter. Seeing what might've been her mane, he looked to Zestari to see what she came up with.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 am

Arc mentally sighed, then shrugged. The punch had booze in it, he was sure of that now, and not the weak kind. He did not had to listen to this.

Mares.

He turned back to the table and resumed his routine with punch bowl, cup and his throat. The gals could deal with this between them anyway they pleased.

Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 am

If Nova hadn't already have been blushing furiously, that whisper from Blue would have made it happen. As it was she could do nothing again but try to speak.

"You... That..."

Nova was, once again, lost for words. Trying to think accomplished nothing, other than some mental images which she tried to push out of her mind.

Nova reached out and wrapped Blue in a quick hug to steady herself, shaking a little. She managed to give her a small smile, not having lost any of her blush.

Doomed...
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 am

Zestari gave Cross a pained wince, when he suggested that she seek out Happy Trails. She looked off into the distance before looking back to Cross. "You know that Happy and I haven't been together since Harmony. You know, when he shot Shutter?" she sighed. "I thought I saw him here earlier, but must have been mistaken."

She looked into the crowd, trying to change the subject, "Do you need help finding Winter?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:47 am

Cross lowered his ears apologetically, "...I'm sorry to hear that" He nervously thought about heading over to where Winter was, trying to get past a whole mess of other ponies that were covering his view of the room.

"Actually yea, some help would be nice. But I don't think Starry'll keep this up for very long." Cross assumed Starry was going to halt with her nonsense once Shutter stepped in but apparently he was otherwise preoccupied. Cross sighed.

"Yea....lets go find her, I'm not going to leave her off like this."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 am

Rodeo was limp, and slumped over top of Shutter's body on the floor, he didn't move much at all. "Ah... Ah gotcha now, bad pony... Agent Jasmine is gonna be- so happy......" Rodeo trailed off, and fell asleep laying over top of Shutter. Hopefully Jasmine would get there to handle the rest of the situation before Shutter got away.
    Mint Ale
    Mint Ale
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Mint Ale Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 am

Mint looked at Dozer. "No thanks...."

She kept looking around. She felt a bit better, slowly she accepted that fact that she is in the middle of the party. Diamond dog still scared her a bit, but looks like he was friendly. She wanted to go to the snack table and take something, but thought that it will be too much for her now. She decided to stay and watch ponies having fun.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

“That’s fine,” she said to Cross with a slight shrug, “Something I have to deal with, myself.” She gave him a small smile as though to reassure him.

She gave a small stomp. “Find her, we shall!” She began peering about the room, it was hard to make her out due to the sheer variety of costume, however, she thought she spotted the mare over the far side of the room. Giving Cross a nudge she pointed her out. “Is that her over there? Let’s go.”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 am

Starry continued whispering to Sky. "A Sword Mare adventure! We've been invited to do a live performance at an abandon theater somewhere outside of Manehatten. Half of the revenue will go toward fixing up the town, helping the ponies who live there. The other half we get to donate to whichever charity we like. I know the Stableton Orphanage is getting pretty crowded, and I want to put the caps there."

Starry tapped her hoof against the desk nervously. She needed the Sword Mares to back her up on this. "What do you say? It's a chance to tout your status as a Sword Mare, and to help make the wastelands a better place!"
    Dozer
    Dozer
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Dozer Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:19 am

Dozer started getting uncomfortable and shifted around a bit. He didnt like the general atmoshere, he shrugged it off and tried to make some friendly conversation, to lighten the mood between the two, "Are you sure? If you do need something I could just go and get you something." he said, still in a soft tone.

He mummbled to himself, something about a hat or that kind of rambling he is prone to doing "Hey how are you?" he said uncomfortably "Do you know where I could get say... a hat?" he hesitated a bit due to the odd nature of his question, but he managed to get the words out.

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 am

Sky smiled to Starry at the offer she proposed to have a sword mare adventure, a good time to go and be a sword mare for the sake of Stableton. "You can count me in Starry, i would love to go and help out on the adventure. Im with you all the way Starry, just tell me when it starts and ill get ready for it, ok?" Sky smiled from across the table, taking another sip of her drink with probably less moderation of how much she is drinking.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Kestrel felt the miniscule beginnings of a frown etching their way onto his face. He fought them back though...as well as the urge to chase after Starry and explain the situation in full detail, against her will if necessary. He doubted she'd look so smug after that.

The headache doing that would have caused however, would not be worth it in the least.

He was about to go back to his table and rejoin Sky, that whiskey was rather tempting right now, but he stopped when he saw Starry bounce her way over there. Well, there goes that plan.

"guess you win this round Starry."
    Kestrel thought to himself, turning fluidly to face the griffoness from before. He looked over her once again, his gaze calm, cool, unwavering.

"Ignore Starry."
    he finally said, once again using his species native tongue."She knows little of our kind."
    Ciera
    Ciera
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ciera Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Ciera nodded slowly.

Easy to say... Try to ignore a mare who jumps before you and tells you crazy ideas. But the party was not so bad after all, she got some food and could stare at the griffon for some more time. She liked him, but clearly was not "created for him" like Starry said. Maybe even opposite of that. They were different, griffon seemed to hide his emotions well, he was calm... Ciera was not, she only started trying to hide her emotions, she used to release them easily. She stayed near the snack table, looking at Kestrel.. again. She didnt care if others saw her gaze, so she just kept doing it.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Dash peered over in Starry's direction, not able to help but overhear the conversation, "A sword mare 'adventure' in inner Manehatten..." Dash mutteringly repeated, half-talking to Winter, half to himself "Sounds like a horrendous idea... I hope she at least has the sense to hire some bodyguards... The place is crawling with all sorts of... ponies..."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Kestrel had set about looking for another table to claim for himself after he had given his little order to the griffoness from before. He eventually found a perfect place towards the back, near a corner. It was away from most of the rabble of the party, yet offered a good view of the room over all. Perfect...he'd see any incoming folk that way. Possibly be able to avoid the others.

Looking back over at Ciera, with a nod in the tables direction he again spoke up. This time asking a question and not giving an order. His tone didn't change in the least however.

"Care to join me?"
    Ciera
    Ciera
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ciera Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Ciera into Kestrel's eyes. Yeah. Party definetly was becoming better. Not only watching, but talking. That will be interesting. Finally talking to somegriffon after so many years...

She nodded to him "Sure, why not." She slowly followed him.

She smirked. Looks like that crazy pony will be happy if she sees them together. That means she will stay away, and what can be better than that?
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Kestrel gave a nod and began to lead the way towards the table he had picked out. His motions were silent amongst the dull roar of the party even despite his rather shocking size. Must have been the feline in him.

Upon reaching the table he took a seat, and then waited for his company to join him. It was only after that happened that Kestrel decided to speak. He was not exactly one for talking usually, but he had a few questions he wanted answered. Most he figured would come out later, right now...he had one very important question.

"What's your name stranger?"
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Blitz was at least content that she understood what he had been trying to accomplish with his speech, but it was quite the let down that he wasn't accomplishing much with anything he said. Until he'd asked about the costume, now it seemed that the conversation was going somewhere that couldn't be seen as bad.

"So... that's how ponies who cook food used to dress? Huh... Looks odd, maybe a bit too clean compared to everything else I see." He said before she asked about his costume, that was something that could be simply explained, but it seemed that she'd taken note of him finishing his drink and taking it upon herself to get him a fresh one.

"Uhh.." Was all he could manage to say before she was off to get another sparkle cola for him. "I don't need another yet." He added by the time he was out of her earshot, causing him to furrow his brow slightly. As she started heading back he returned to his previous smile and looked at her whilst she set another bottle before him. "Thanks, was going to get one in a moment anyway."

Blitz pried the bottle open with his magic and floated it up to his mouth, taking a few gulps of the cola before setting it down. "I'll explain my costume, it's pretty damn simple, really. And it's kinda my inspiration to help ponies out there in the wastes." He started with a proud tone in his voice.

"To start, I have to thank my father for it, because when I was a colt, he told me stories about a caped hero in a world not unlike ours, but where the residents aren't ponies, they're like tall monkeys who could speak and such, it was a weird place to put it, but I think it worked really. Anyway, this hero, he was dressed in the most peculiar set of clothing, saving others in need wherever he went and putting fear into the hearts of all who opposed his rebellious movement to set everything right in the world." He started, eagerly ready to tell as much of the story he could without telling the whole thing.

"It wasn't all action and fighting, there were the soft, gushy moments that he liked to add in, the hero fell in love.. Sadly, that hero met his end before he should have, but he went out like a true hero, saving everypony else valiantly! He'd gathered up a whole army of others to help him fight, and even with him gone, his last act of valour pushed them to keep on fighting and fulfill his dream of making a peaceful world. They succeeded and even built a statue to make sure all knew just what he gave up to give them what they had." Blitz paused, catching his breath and swigging his cola again.

"That story inspired me to be as heroic as that "man", that's what dad called them. But I will do better and I wont die until I'm damn ready and willing to." Blitz was finished with his story, and he smiled. "Funnily enough, my father stopped me from running around playing hero until I was old enough to keep myself alive. How's that for a story about a costume?" He added with an entertained grin, having mentally recalled the whole story as he explained it briefly.
    Ciera
    Ciera
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ciera Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Ciera took a seat and relaxed. She stared into Kestrel's eyes, smirking as he asked his question.

"Name is Ciera. And im not stranger. Not anymore. Going to find some place to settle down...Maybe."- she chirped.

She kept looking at his eyes and mask.She rubbed her head again. Her right eye was still giving her some trouble, though it was not so bad as ten minutes ago. Every day she thought about visiting a doctor, but always left it "for future".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:24 am