Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Sanura dipped her head, "Good t'meet'cha then." she said quickly and then glanced toward Spectre as he started to talk, "Why not do both? We could go get drinks and then run around terrorizing the party with fake spiders and evil laughs. Could be fun." she wobbled left and then right, "Have some caps to spare since I can't seem to find a good medical trader yet, I'll buy the first round hmm?" Wondering briefly why she decided to cover her face so thoroughly.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 18 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Ugh, alcohol again. "I don't drink. I hate alcohol." Is that all ponies want to do at parties? "And I vote we not spread evil. I've made enough enemies today."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Winter gave a deep sigh as Arc left towards the bar. She looked up towards Cross and smiled a little, "Excuse me a second Cross, I need to do something" she said as she trotted over to the bar, finding Arc sitting alone. She went to put a hoof on his shoulder, stretching it half way before pulling it back and putting it back on the floor. "Was it really you?" she asked, her voice a little quieter as she looked at him searchingly.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Arc winced a little when he felt something trot behind him, and heard soft rusting of something that was moving behind him. He reflexively looked at the source, meeting eyes with Winter. Then he realized how he looked, and tilted head again, and slouched a little, hiding behind the hat and coat.

"Yes Winter. It was completely my doing, Bakewell is completely innocent in this." he said, wincing again when his tongue touched one of the exposed parts of the chipped teeth.

Last edited by Arc Weld on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Spectre couldn't help but laugh a little. "They have more than just alcohol here Deus if you want something else." Spectre then looked back at Sanura. "Looks like you'll be drinking through a filter with all those bandages huh? And i'm half inclined to believe you actually brought fake spiders with you considering how you tricked me earlier."
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Nix turns to see another patron at his humble counter. Three unicorns showed themselves to him asking for yet another round of drinks for the chillaxed zebra. Hopping up out of his chair, Athanix reached into his icebox of holding and pulled out two whiskey's and a nicely chilled, non-tampered sarsaparilla. He just swiped the caps of the counter once more in his usual fashion as he threw the drinks to their respective ponies.

He lowered his shades to show his deep green eyes as a sign of thanks to the unicorns. He then turned to the now plastered griffon asking for the ingredients to his drink. He waved the griffon a bit closer with a hoof as he whispered;

"Hot water."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Winter sighed to herself, her ears dropping for a moment before she looked back to Arc, "If you say it was a joke, then I believe you. But you need to know that what you did was really dangerous and some pony could have been seriously hurt" she said before adding, "I can forgive you, but promise me you wont do anything like that again" she said, still looking to him.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Sanura nods some at Deus, "Get what ya like hun." she noddled, "Don't have to drink if you don't want to, probably won't have too much myself, don't get to drink often." she nodded and then look to Spectre as she started trotting toward the Bar, " I wish, this things covers my whole muzzle with this awefu leather." she huffed, "Hot, gonna have to cut it or something or just take it off to eat or drink. Nah, wasn't expecting to start a little evil club here." she snickered some.

Looking back to Deus she'd cant her head, "Oh? Not getting along with ponies? You've got a few friends at least though now."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Arc let out a silent whimper as he listened to Winter. "I know, Winter. And don't worry. Lesson in which I have managed to lose three friends... well, doubt you can easily forget that one, can you?" came from under the hat.

Hearing the soft thump of glass on wood, Arc turned around to see the glass in front of him. He picked it in his magic and held at his lips to take a sip. The alcohol running across the chipped teeth burned, and Arc winced again and hissed in pain.

"And Bakewell took care to give me physical reminder of my act. One that I most certainly earned, without a doubt."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Deus smiled at the little mare. She really liked this one. "Why thank you my dear. And it's not ponies that have been a problem." She glanced at Bone, though no one saw. "I just think it'd be nice to have a couple friends to converse with." She hugs Sanura tightly.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Spectre walked with Sanura to the bar, not really sure what he'd have, if anything. "Well, sacrafices need to be made for a good outfit right? Though i'm sure I heard somewhere that eating and drinking is more important than looking scary... Could be mistaken though." As he got to the bar he decided he would just settle with some cola.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Sanura snickers and hugs back, a bit awkwardly while trotting but she did anyways! Much easier to feel less creepy out by the other pony who felt surprisingly bony beneath her robes through the hug. Sanura was everyone's friend though! Until she was shot anyways, prolly much less social then. "Well stick with us for a bit then, Deus, where'd you come from by the way? Haven't seen you before." she asked before turning her attention once more back to Spectre.

"Bah, food and drink, what kind of pony needs those things? A real scary nurse survives on souls alone." she said cheerfily before plopping herself down infront of the bar, "Can we get some drinks of... whatever everypony wants?" she asked, "Just a beer for me." she hadn't really had anything else yet. not since she'd started travel on her own. "Also, it's Nightmare Night! What else can be more important than looking scary!?" she said and to emphasize, stiffened up, slipping back into character with a harsh twitch and high pitched, sharp gasp.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Winter watched as the unicorn drank from the glass before wincing, perhaps he didn't like the drink. "I probably wont forget it easily, but I said I could forgive it" she said, looking around before turning back to him. "As for the others, just give them time, wounds heal... and I should know" she said with a small smile.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Bakewell took a step back and raised a hoof, rubbing her chin with the crook of her forelimb as she subjected Rad to a critical eye. Bakewell had never really paid a whole heap of attention to the appearance of ponies around her, at least not in the way Rad had just questioned.

“Uuh. Well, it’s not like I have you and Blitz standing side by side for me to judge.” She admitted cautiously as her eyes scanned Rad, mostly remaining on his face.

“I guess maybe you look better than Blitz. Less face scars maybe? Does Blitz have scars on his face? I don’t remember, but probably. Your coat’s a much prettier color than his white, as well. How do you get your mane to do that green thing? Is it natural?”

She waited for Rad to reply, but afterwards would clarify. “I actually meant that Blitz seemed to have more of that mare’s stallion attitude. Er, he does when he isn’t running straight into battle with the intent of spearing things with his face, at least.”

“I don’t know anypony good with spirits, though.” She admitted. “Maybe we’d have to find a mysterious traveler while on our quest. An old ghoul shaman or something.”

“And yeah! The DJ must have the most amazing studio ever! I wonder if he collects instruments. Do you think he knows how to actually play anything? I bet he would make a good singer, he has such an amazing voice.” The mare gushed. Clearly meeting the DJ face to face was one of the top things on her unlikely life goal list.

“Hey! I know! Maybe the DJ could be our spirit expert! Just think about it, he’s probably a spirit himself! Everypony says he’s been around for years and years and years and never ages, right? Maybe at the end of our journey we could even help him fulfill his goal and safely get to Celestia! And then get his autograph!”

Last edited by Bakewell Tart on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Ash took his drink and thanked the barkeep. Now this was something a drink in hand sitting at a bar along that is something Ash would refer to a Monday nights... He took a swig of the whiskey and sighed as it burned its way down his throat. His ears perked up as he heard the conversation going on between a couple ponies beside him. Thinking it best to ignore them, from what he heard he knew this was a personal issue, he laid his slumped in his chair and took another swig of whiskey.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Arc set the glass back on the bar, then put one hoof on his cheek, expression of pain on his face. "Yeah... shame that teeth cannot do the same Winter..." he hissed, jaws clenched by the intense pain. "Bake has a mean right hoof, I have to give her that, whatever will happen between us."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Deus doesn't sit, but continues hugging Sanura as she sits at the bar. She doesn't order a drink, but agrees with Sanura on being scary. "So how late does this party go, anyways?" She asked, hoping to leave with Sanu as soon as possible.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 pm

The zebra waved him closer and he leaned over to hear what the zebra had put in his drink.

"Hot water."

"Hot water?" he said confused. He was used to having his drinks watered down but he had never had a drink with water as an ingredient "No i meant the herbs, what herbs did you put in? I want to be able to recreate this brew, i'd love to drink it on a regular-" Bone heads face suddenly hit the bar as the effects of nix's choice finally kicked in. The griffin was completely out cold.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Kestrel almost chuckled at Athanix's comment. The zebra hadn't changed a bit. Taking another long sip of his tea, Kestrel decided to flex his wings a bit. With a near silent ruffel Kestrel flexed them as best his size would allow, without disturbing te others to much, and exhaled slowly in relief. The bones were acting up again, theyed healed a while ago, but still the bones ached at times.

It was timed perfectly. Just as Kestrels wings flexed, Bonehead decided to sample the woodwork, the massive griff slamming down. Casually Kestrel looked over and gave a grunt. "Not bad Nix." He complimented, pulling his wings back in under his cloak again.

"Need me to remove this for you?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Winter was caught between furrowing her brow and looking concerned as he spoke. When he said that teeth couldn't be healed she had to withhold a smug look as she spoke, "Actually Arc, teeth can be healed... but it's a painful process and you wont be able to eat anything solid for a while" she said with an apologetic expression.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Arc managed to get the pain under control and sat straight again. He let out a chuckle, followed by another pained hiss. "Well, Winter... I am already in pain, and I doubt I am able to eat anything solid too, so the choice isn't hard for me. Just tell me the time when we can do this, and what will you want as a compensation." said Arc, trying to smile back at Winter, managing only a grimace instead.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Winter thought for a long moment as she studied Arc. Eventually her expression turned to a smile as she responded, cocking her head to the side, "I can work on it tomorrow if you come by the clinic, and as compensation you can work on getting your friends back and earning their trust, whatever it takes" she said with a raised eyebrow as she finished speaking.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Sanura shrugs some, "Not sure, if things got he way they usually do prolly when the tender gets tired." she said, her horn lighting up with that sickly pink glow to remove the top from her drink before giving it a quick sip, "Not getting tired already are you, Deus?" she grinned, "Night's still young after all!" she threw a hoof up as she looked half over her shoulder so she could see the other.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Arc nodded and smiled back. "Alright then, tomorrow Winter. As for the price... more than happy to pay that, Winter. Now... I suppose that's all for now, I'd say we both have other things on our minds right now. Thank you Winter. Honestly, thank you." said Arc, and turned away to look around the hall for his friends.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Rad just stood there while Bake examined him and compared him to Blitz, unable to find the sudden comparison anything but funny. When she asked about his mane he just smiled, amazed that it had taken so long for anypony to ask about it, he guessed that everypony assumed it was dyed, since such bright colours were rarely natural, as far as he knew that is. "Yup, completely natural, I dunno how I got such a bright colour naturally, but I like it." Rad laughed a little.

He then stood and listened again as Bake talked about the DJ. "Ya know... I get the feelin ya like this guy, dunno what it is... I could be wrong I guess." He laughed again. "If we ever do meet the guy, spirit or not we'll get ya his autograph eh? And a picture with him... Even if we have to go on a hunt for the one workin camera in Equestria."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 am