Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 am

Bakewell laughed along with Rad. “Hah, yeah. We would certainly be an interesting looking group, at least.” She said, smiling as she imagined the three traveling the wastes, with Scrap in dress, talking to random pre-war trash and trying to reassure it that the three knew it was there, and were going to do everything in their power to help the object.

“Is three enough, do you think? Who else could we take…” Bakewell lifted a hoof and rubbed the underside of her chin in thought.

“Not Cross Roads.” She decided with a slight frown. She leaned in close to Rad's ear and started whispering.

“I saw you talking to him earlier. Be careful, he’s a massive self-righteous prick, and will ditch whatever relationship you two have the moment it makes him look better. Did you know he tried to burn Stableton to the ground and sell us all to slavers? Can you guess what he did shortly afterwards, before we were even recovered? He tried to become mayor. What a jerk.” The mare pulled back and grunted. She lingered on that sour note for a moment before swapping back to happier tones and topics.

“Hey, Blitz might work, though. We could always use more muscle, and he definitely has the wasteland hero look for when we become famous and get interviewed by the DJ! Can you imagine getting interviewed live in that stallion's studio? I wonder what it looks like. It has to look amazing.”
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Nova Surge Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 am

Nova shook it off as she heard someone approaching her. She turned her gaze away from the sky to look at the zebra who was now now asking her name. Nova smirked, deciding to play to the theme of her costume with her answer as smiled.

"I am a passing stranger. A face you never remember. I am Nobody." Nova smirked, deciding to see how this would go before heading back inside and grabbing a drink.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 am

Blast turned to face Jasmine as she whispered to him, "Im listning dont worry your bumbly little head" he says patting her on the head. Blast saw out of the corner of his eye that his bottle disappeared, then reappeared with some missing. Blast leaned and looked around Jasmine "Not a Vodka kinda bird eh?" he says with a chuckle at the face Crackle made.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

Ale was in the middle of drinking his whiskey when out of the corner of his eye he noticed what the zebra bartender was doing. or more specifically what he was putting into bone head's drink. He was no zebra so most of the herbs just looked like regular plants to ale but he recognized a few and remembered that a loooong time ago his father had told him that those plants were in the "do not touch" category. Ale lowered the flask from his lips and set it down as he levitated up the empty bottle of whiskey, making sure the zebra had not tamper with it. He remembered the cap was still sealed and there wasn't any residue on the glass or any other signs that his drink had been spiked. Ale was feeling a bit tipsy but that could just be the alcohol in general. For the rest of the night ale would have that little voice in the back of his mind asking, "What if?"

Ale looked past kes's massive form so get a glimpse of the mug that was place in front of bone head and he almost thought he saw a poison joke petal float to the top before sinking to the bottom of the mug and dissolving. "Well at least he's going to get what he deserves, karma you are a beautiful bitch." he thought as he looked to the sky and gave a toast to the entity, he didn't drink however he just recapped his flask and decided that maybe it was time for something non alcoholic, something the zebra couldn't fuck with. "Hey barkeep, can I get a sarsaparilla." he asked before turning to kes, he then remembered what the griff had said earlier and quickly turned back to the zebra and added, "With nothing else."
    Midnight Scourge
    Midnight Scourge
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Midnight Scourge Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

Scourge walked out from behind the stage in his lousy wonderbolt costume he had never been one for this part of nightmare night as a strong follower of Luna and would much rather get a little drunk and make candy offerings to Luna like in the days before the war. Why not have a little fun this was going to be the party of the century and he helped put it together, Scourge walked up to the bar and asked the bartender "Give me anything that will get me drunk."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 am

Rad laughed, he hadn't had this much fun in a long time, that was for sure, he was thinking who else they could take when Bake started telling him about Cross, he simply nodded to her words in understanding, if what she said was true then it really was horrible. Rad imagined that like most things there ere two sides to this story, and would refrain from saying anything for or against the unicorn till he knew all the facts, it as for this reason alone Rad was glad she changed the subject again pretty quickly.

"Ya don't think I got the right looks?" He said jokingly, giving Bake a mock hurt look, but only managing to hold it for a few seconds before he was smiling again. "We would also need somepony ho knows about spirits and such eh?" Rad tried to think of others, though they were soon lost when Bake mentioned an interview with the DJ. "That would be amazin! His studio must be real bright an clean, with machines everywhere, I can only imagine he has his own bar!"
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 am

Night-Shade finished with what he was doing back stage and went over to the bar. He saw a lot of ponies hanging out and having a good time, looks like the arty was a smash hit! Shade walked through the crowd in front of the bar and ordered a drink. Shade downed the drink and sat back. He looked around the room, he liked what he saw. It's the little things you gotta enjoy.

Night-Shade saw Midnight Scourge drinking further down the bar, he had dinished with his business back stage awhile ago. Shade walked Over to Scourge.

"Hey Scourge, enjoying the party." said Night-Shade as he hit Scourge softly on the shoulder.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Marcus was surprised to see the Pegasus smile at him, seemingly recovered already from whatever she was upset about. He returned the smile as she spoke to him in riddle.

"Ah, you have taken the guise of a riddler! Very well, I shall play this game." He chuckled as he thought of the riddle. ... passing stranger... face I never remember... Nobody... He brought his hoof to his chin. After a few moments of thought, he brought his hoof down as he came with an answer.

"I believe the answer to what you are is... the embodiment of our encounters. You, me, those Griffons at the bar, and all others we may meet in our lives. Each of us seeing the other and yet quickly forgetting our encounters. Wandering about without so much as a thought to those around us and never seeing the stories that make up one another."

He then coughed in embarrassment. "Of course, you may also be a shadow, always there and never noticed." He chuckled, "To be honest, riddles were never a strength of mine."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Nova laughed slightly and smiled, shuffling around a little before facing Marcus.

"Those are indeed both good answers. My name is Nova, and it's a pleasure to meet you Marcus."

Nova did her slight bow again, once more folding a wing over her chest as she did so. Nova then looked around, realising she was still outside and still confused as to what just happened with Xeshir and Cuppa. Still, NOva shrugged and decided it best to try and stop herself from continuing to think of her past by talking more.

"So Marcus, tell me about yourself a little."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

"Oh I just do whatever they ask of me." She said in response to the zebra's question. Then she turned to the mare, "Yes... I made some tentacles for my hair too... Would you like to see them?" She certainly wasn't going to just reveal her face just anywhere, but she'd like to get this little mare alone.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Marcus smiled as she complimented him on his answers. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nova." He caught her looking around after her bow, as if she were looking for someone. She must be expecting company, he thought. Still, she wasn't trying to break away from their conversation and had even prompted him to talk about himself.

He chuckled, "There isn't much to tell about me. I'm just a simple Zebra on his quest to further his knowledge in the craft of Alchemy. I have been questioned by some as to why I did not stay in my tribe to learn." He bows his head solemnly. "Sadly, they cannot help me in my quest. Much knowledge has been lost since the end of the war."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Spectre grew a little wary of this unicorn, she gave vague answers, Spectre didn't like vague answers. "The others? Who are they? And why do you feel the need to be so vague? I don't care what you have done, or what you do now." Spectre smirked, though it was barely noticable under his mask. "If this wasteland was full only of nice friendly ponies that did nothing wrong, one, it would be a rather dull place, and two, I would be out of work."
    Midnight Scourge
    Midnight Scourge
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Midnight Scourge Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Scourge looked at shade "Yah I just got done with the soundboard stuff so now it's time to party right." Scourge took a big gulp from his cup and turned to shade. " so, you seen any hot mares around here."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Deus turned once again to the zebra. She'd like for him to not be here. But she would like even more to just be alone with this fascinating little mare. She smiled an unseen smile, and replied, "Can't a lady have some mystery about her? I like that it heightens my allure." She knew she had little, if any allure, but she could if she wanted to. Easily.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

"A little mystery is fine, but right now I simply just don't trust you, now normally I wouldn't care, and would probably have killed you by now, but if I were to do that here, I don't think i'd live very long, and i'm sure Sanura here wouldn't be too pleased about it either." Spectre never once broke his gaze with the unicorn, something about her just didn't seem right, and while she was near himself and Sanura, he didn't want to take his eyes off her.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Nova smiled as she listened to Marcus, and nodded in agreement with him, knowing what it was like.

"Indeed. So much has been lost. I was raised by zebras myself, after I was abandoned to the wastes, so I know that they have lost just as much, if not more, than ponies. I also left them to do what I could." Nova looked solemn for a moment before smiling again. "Still, no point in dwelling on that now. This is a celebration is it not? I think I shall head back inside, it's growing cold."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Deus was starting to get annoyed now. This zebra would have to be dealt with, and she was tired of making enemies. "Trust? And why do I need your trust? I mean you no harm, and you have no reason against me, so I really don't see an issue." She was getting really impatient to have some quality time with her chosen mare.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 pm

"You know i don't pay attention to that Scourge, I'm spoken for." said Night-Shade. Though he was lieing to himself, he didn't have anypony. And he hasn't admitted to that yet, so he lives on with the lie that he has this one pony. Shade never payed attention to anypony else until well recently. Something about her just put a spell on him.

"Where's Moonlight Bliss?" asked Shade to Scourge.
    Midnight Scourge
    Midnight Scourge
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Midnight Scourge Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 pm

"Shade you know that your not with her yet right" scourge was looking around. "Nah haven't seen her yet."
    Aerion
    Aerion
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Aerion Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Aerion walks up to his friends midnight scourge and night shade. "hey guys what's up, quite a party here shade." he asks the bartender for a glass of whiskey on the rocks. "So what are you guys talking about anyway?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Sanura noddled, of course she wanted to see the rest of the costume, "Sure! Can't really see that well under the hood, all hiding and stuff." she narrowed her mostly hidden eyes a bit, reaching up for just a moment to try and nudge the thing back some so that she could see, "Kinda defeats the purpose of makin' stuff if you're gonna hide it." she said and, whether she was successful or not, she wouldn't do it for long.

"Sanura, by the way." she said, interjecting right at the end of their little spat to try and change the subject so that they wouldn't pry into each other too hard and get hostile. "And this is my friend, Spectre, who's here to have fun cause this is, you know, a party." she said before looking between them, "Fun, drinks andgames and scary balloons for Nightmare Night!" Trying to shift things into a more pleasant gear!
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Deus was happy to hear her favorite party-goer speak again, and gladly changed the subject back to her. "Lovely to meet you, lovely young mare. And I hope I'm not ruining his fun." She smiled at Spectre, "I do tend to make enemies a lot more than friends." She looked at Sanura again, "You'll be my friend, won't you?" She said, hopeful.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Sanura perked her ears and that mask stretched in a away that suggested yet more smiling as she clopped one hoof and then the other against the ground, "Not gonna tell us your name though? Or should we just call you the Octomare!" she snickered some at the thought. like some kind of strange wasteland mutation of a villian! "Like some kind of evil group we look like I bet."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

"Oh! My deepest apologies, I am Deus Crux, but you may call me what you wish," She smiled at Sanura, "And as for us being an evil group, I believe that can be arranged." Her smile broadened.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm

"An evil group indeed." Spectre added, as though he hadn't just basicly threatened Deus only moments ago. "So what now? We go forth and wreak havoc amongst this party? Or just get drinks and act like we aren't some sort of league of evil?" Spectre smirked. He would give this unicorn a chance, if only for not wanting to ruin Sanuras fun than anything else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 pm