Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Sharp Edge Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Sharp gets shocked of what happened so he goes to Collateral and asks him what happened.

"Hey I overheard a fight while I was throwing spiders is everything alright?"

Sharp looks at the floor and he finds a few shattered teeth on the floor and some blood. Then sighs and keeps drinking his bottle of Sparkle~Cola.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Xeshir Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Xeshir only smiled as Cuppa looked more confused than ever. "You need even more hints sweetheart?" She said with a giggle. She leaned close and whispered into her ear "I'll show you a trick that will clear any doubts you may have, but I'm going to need your bed first though." She said, purring.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Rad thought about it, maybe Bake was right! Maybe these lost souls were trapped everywhere, just waiting for somepony, or ponies, to come along and free them. "Your right Bake! These poor souls... But we can help em right?" Any serious thoughts were lost as Rad no just focussed on the ridiculous, yet fun idea that just about every bit of scrap in the wastes could hold a lost soul in it. "We could make it our mission... A crusade! First this gun, then every tin can out there eh?" Rad picked up his gun again, and slung it over his shoulder, he couldn't help but smile. He felt like a little foal again, making up adventures with his friends that they knew would never really happen. Some would call it foalish, but really it was just what he needed, a chanc to get away from his serious life, even if only for a little while.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Marcus thanked the larger Griffon fo giving him back his costume piece and slowly slunk away from the bar. The death reaper's attention was obviously more focused on Ginger Ale now and Marcus wasn't too keen on changing that.

He sat over by the stage and watched a zebra play briefly on the drums before moving on. Marcus momentarily thought about following the Zebra, but quickly decided against it. His mind was still jumbled from meeting the large Griffon, and he needed some time to collect his thoughts again.

With this goal in mind, Marcus merely sat down and stared blankly at the stage.

Last edited by Marcus on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm

All need to vomit was gone now, it was replaced with confusion once more. Cuppa still looked slightly confused, but she'd experienced what Xeshir was hinting at... hadn't she? It wasn't what she'd expected before, but she could overlook that, right? She could try and overlook it for somepony else's sake?

"Bed? Uh... Shureues I guesshh.." She stammered out, taking a small step back with a slightly defensive raising of her hoof and blushing, the raised hoof was just in case this was like before, but it wouldn't, right? Xeshir was nice, she'd shown her this... weird yet nice drink, right? Nothing like before would happen.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Blast watched Jasmine move the bottle out of Crackles reach and into his own "down the hatch," he says chugging the booze in one go. Then deftly lobbed the bottle across the room and into a trash can.

One bottle down and one more to go he thought to himself as he floats up his bottle of everclear and takes the cap off of it. Blast knew he really shouldnt be drinking so early in the party but at this point could really care less about his hangover because that is his future selfs problem. He let out a burp and took another draw from his cigarillo, watching what Jasmine was doing.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Xeshir smiled brightly, oblivious of Cuppas hesitation, and followed her as she lead her to the house. It was a nice place, sure it was small but the idle mugs and books somehow gave it homey feel to it. When Cuppa led her to the bedroom Xeshir stopped and gave her a mildly concerned look "You sure you want to do this? You...Know what I am going to do right?" She said, hoping Cuppa wasn't as naive as she looked.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Cuppa briefly glanced back at Xeshir as she was asked a question before nodding. "Courshe ah know, ah'm no shilly filleh. Done it b'fore." She said, she knew, so it was honest, but she didn't say how she knew.

Whatever happened afterwards happened.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Nix just swiped the caps of the counter in the same fashion before as he trotted over to an icebox under the counter and pulled out a decent whiskey.

"There ya go pal. Don't really have much to say... For now at least," the zebra said, "I'll think of something less than intelligent to say sooner or later to switch it up a little."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Ale levitated up his bottle of whiskey and proceeded to pour the contents into his flask. He'd emptied the small silver container a while ago and it was past time to refill it. After a quick sip he set it down on the bar and returned to kes.

"Well if you're looking for work you could always sign up as a caravan guard. I never have to worry about finding a job in that line of work. I heard theres a caravan thats going to try a new route that passes a bit close to filly, they could use a real veteran like yourself."

Last edited by Ginger Ale on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Bone watches as the zebra proceeded to get ale a drink but had yet to do anything about his gutbuster. "OI stripes!" He yelled to get the zebras attention. "I'm still waiting for my gutbuster, chop chop!" he said clapping his talons to add emphasis on the last bit.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 am

“Totally!” Bakewell said, emphasizing her words with a hearty nod. “And we can’t stop there! Every bottlecap, every empty bottle! There’s an entire civilization of ponies out there, Boomsy, and somepony has to save them.”

The beige pony redirected her gaze upwards momentarily, as though staring up into the heavens.

“Imagine the stories they’ll tell Celestia about two ponies crusading the ruined scar of Equestria, helping the poor trapped ghosts in need and letting them finally return to their rightful afterlife in the heavens with the princesses. And then when we finally kick it ourselves, they’ll all be right there to welcome us. Maybe even throw a party in our honor!"
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 am

The zebra snapped out of his pseudo-stupor as he lazily looked over to the griffon and cracked a small smile.

"I don't know if I can do gutbusters mate..." the zebra began, "But I'll try once just for you." He slung his large satchel onto the counter and began to pour through his endless piles of crap. Soon he found the right plants and other weeds herbs and just threw them into a big, metal mixing capsule.

"Justa sec here. I am mixing up my special brew. My choice for drinks if I may," Nix said as he mixed up Athanix's Choice.

After a bit of herb adding, mixing, heating, and general nonsense. The zebra poured out a interesting blend into a large mug, making sure that every last drop filled the thing up to the brim.

"Make sure to drink up if your up to it."

Nix just smiled and sat back into his stool again, waiting for another costumer.
    Doc Trough
    Doc Trough
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Doc Trough Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 am

The Bartender seemed to be ignoring Docs request for an alcoholic beverage; instead serving two nearby Griffons. Did he have to grow more feathers or something before being welcome? Did Trough unknowingly stumble into Griffons drink free night? Did the Zebra bartender harbor a secret crush on anything with a beak? Doc decided that all of these things were likely untrue; no matter how amusing any of them may be. “I guess it’s rainwater and again tonight..” Doc mumbled to himself while looking around the room.

Spotting the pony he had assumed (and slightly hoped was) to be hallucination; talking to some unicorn dressed as a nurse and a zebra who appeared to be a...... dark wizard maybe? Doc Trough walked over to where the three stood; trying to figure out what he was going to say to start a conversation with them. Maybe “Have you seen a crazy ass ghoul walking round?”, nope; too straightforward. “Ever been attacked by a pink ghostly asshole?”; judging by the reaction of the Pegasus he had talked to earlier; it was probably a bad choice. “Oh what the hell ever; I’ll just come up with something” Doc decided.

“This a wizard convention over here, or were robes just on sale”? Doc said to the group.

Dammit imagination. Why do you betray me?
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 am

Bone head looked down at the peculiar drink placed in front of him, it wasn't a gut buster but the zebra seemed to have a legitimate reason as to why that was. The mug had an odd feel about it, it felt almost familiar. Bone shrugged and took a sip of the drink, it was indeed familiar, cascade was ably to mix up a drink similar to this but it didn't have the effect that bone head was about to discover. "Ah zebra berw, Not quite the kick of a gutbuster but this still has a good flavor to it. Zebras and their alchemy, will never understand it but if it gets me drunk then I won't complain." he knocked back the rest of the mug and let out a belch. "Mmm I may just have to get another." Just as he said that the effects of nix's choice started to kick in. The griffin started to sway a bit on his stool and his vision was getting blurry and he started to laugh, "Now this is the drink i've been looking for, just what I need for when starburst started to nag me about "the business" he air quoted with his talons as he looked in the general direction of nix, unable to focus on the zebra's exact location. "OI, stripes, how about you give me the recipe, I want to know what you put in this thing."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 am

Smiling at the pony Aqui shook his head, "No, I've been here a while now. Far as what I've been up to... well just trying to get by would be a good summation of it all." Glancing around the party he saw things were starting to pick back up.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:48 am

Kestrel grunted at the mention of caravan work, it was indeed an option. He'd be sure to keep it in mind. Though honestly, if made to choose, he prefered other work.

The griffon kept silent after that thought, focusing on enjoying the big mug of tea he'd made. Unlike the no doubt near lethal mix of herbs Bonehead had just ingested, Kes' tea was helping to invigorate him and refesh the mind. Clearing it of the few idle thoughts that were drifting around.

Next to him Bonehead had started to wobble, Kestrel mentally prepared to catch him sould he drop in his general direction. Wouldn't want to cause a scene now, that'd just be irksome.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:10 am

Jasmine's eyes emphasized the look of concern she was giving Crackle as he laid out the ghosts of his past on the table. As Crackle continued on with his history Jas became intent on trying to help him work out his problems. Who knows, perhaps her act of kindness could exponentially affect others if Crackle decided to return the favor to the harsh world they lived in. Suddenly the bottle she placed farther out on the table moved, and as she looked to follow where it went, Blast chugged it's contents effortlessly and tossed it idly across the room.

Jas tried to force her upbeat demeanor as she leaned over to the side of Blast and whispered gently, "Blatht, for shame! How can you jutht thit there and drink when thith poor creature ith in tho much pain?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 am

Rad laughed "Looks like we have a lot of work to do Bake, all those ponies to save, and there's just the two of us!" Rad gestured with a hoof, sweeping it in a wide arc as he spoke. "There's a whole wasteland out there, we ight need to get help, I dunno if we alone could manage it. At the very least your Scraps has to come along, I'm sure with his magic he could find a way to detect souls or somethin right? Also I'm sure I could make up a reason why he would need to wear that dress for this eh?" He gave Bake a little nudge and laughed again.

He imagined what others might think if they actually did such a thing... Most thoughts came back to one word... Crazy... Completely crazy, but it was good fun to joke about at least.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 am

When Jasmine leaned into his view and her costume came between him in the lighter, Crackle snapped out of the neat-trance he had been in. "Huh? whuzzat? ...oh. sorry, im fine. Just zoned out for a bit." He shut his lighter with a distinctive clink before it set Jasmine's head on fire. He wouldnt have minded such a fate if she were a raider, but the bubbily pegasus had somehow managed to work her way onto Crackle's 'Do Not Incinerate' list. He noticed she had passed the bottle to Blast, but didn't complain. It's probably just as well... I should probably be cut off anyway. He Listened as Jas scolded his new acquantence. "No jas, it's fine. I don't mind. He can listen and drink all he wants."

He took a moment to compose himself. "...I'm ok Jasmine. It just isn't the easiest thing to talk about... Thanks for listening, by the way. It's been a while since i've had anypony to share with." Steeling himself, the griffin continued. "We were too worn out to figure out anything, really. It was just too much to take in. Ordinarily, we would have set watches, prepared escape plans, that kind of stuff. That night, we just collapsed." Here he stopped again, but continued after a moment of silence. "...That proved to be a fatal mistake." For the first part of his story, an emotion other than pride for his younger sibling crept into his voice. His tale halted yet again as he composed himself. "My brother woke me up. I don't know exactly when; it must have been not long after midnight. Everything was dark, but i could hear movement outside. My mother was already awake, waiting by the door with a chunk of rubble in her talon, ready to clock whoever or whatever came in... It's been said never to come between a Momma Griffin and her chicks, but the raiders who came through the door must not have heard that... She got one with a real mean smack to the temple, but the others... well... they..." The griffin broke off his story yet again, and looked around for more liquor. He snagged Blast's vodka a took a swig, grimacing. He passed it back and apologised.

He turned to jasmine and spoke up, the first noticeable speech impediment creeping into his voice. "Sorry. Last drink, ah' promise..."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 am

Nova stood alone in the open once more, utterly confused and not at all sure what happened. She watched as Cuppa and Xeshir walked off, apparently completely forgetting that she ws standing there. Nova let out a long, weary sigh as she turned her gaze back towards the sky, slipping once again into memories. And as Nova gazed into the neverending expanse, a single tear escaped her eye.

"Alone..." She whispered to herself.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 am

"Yeah..." sighed Arc and dragged himself away. Even with himself feeling like trash now, he clearly saw how unwelcome was he here. Looking around, he saw an empty seat on the bar, secluded from other's enough for him to feel at least a modicum of personal security. He climbed on it and looked at the zebra tending the bar. Then he looked down again to hide his face under the hat.

"Hello barkeep. I'll have something that makes you forget, if you have such thing. If not... whiskey." asked the unicorn in a broken voice.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 am

Marcus quickly decided that gathering himself was boring and getting himself nowhere. He came here to enjoy a celebration and he was going to enjoy it to its fullest!

He stood up and gazed around the area, seeing that many of the attendees had grouped up with another. While he was eager to meet with others, he was not to keen on moving his way into one of their, possibly now well established, conversations.

He briefly glanced over at the bar, but decided against going back there since death reincarnate was still sitting there. Despite this being a night for scares, Marcus had decided that he had limits, limits that Griffon far surpassed.

Marcus had nearly given up in his quest on looking for another to converse with when he spotted an attendee standing alone, wearing an interesting costume of that was comprised almot entirely of question marks. He decided that this pony would be his next to converse with and started making his way over.

Before he could reach her, however, he saw that she had let loose a tear. He paused briefly as he re-thought how to approach her. His usual methods of declaring his arrival would not work here, so he came to the conclusion that he would use a less jarring approach. With this in mind, he continued on to her and said, "Greetings, fellow attendee. Welcome to the celebration of Nightmare Night." He gave a small and brief bow. "I am Marcus, wearer of the scrapyard box." His costume decided to pop off yet another piece, seemingly punctuating his point. Marcus decided to ignore it this time. "And who might you be, if you permit me to ask?"
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 am

How the night gets away from you. Ash looked around and saw the party was at full swing. Half swing? He didn't know all he knew is that the party was moving much too quickly to understand and he was not really making to much of an effort to socialize. There was only one thing that Ash thought could help him get into the groove of things getting a drink. He trotted over to the bar where a zebra was serving drinks and sat in an empty bar stool next to a downcast looking pony. He set his caps on the counter and looked at the Zebra behind the counter "Can I get something to drink... uhh whiskey preferred."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:14 am

Sanura Laughed nervously once more, thankfully wearing the raw leather mask that kept almost her entire face obscured to hide the color that crept in beneath her fine, pale green fur when Deus expressed her interest in the budding medical pony. "Oh I'm nothing special." she shook her head quickly, "Just you know... your average half dead tormented nurse." she said with a firm nod. "With a uh... rock for a scalpel." she said and floated that rock back up with the pale sickly pink glow of her horn, swishing it about harmlessly in the air as she gave another of those sudden jerking twists followed by a short, opposing twitch in the complete opposite direction before letting it drop. A short, almost pained gasp passing out from the mask before she froze... save for her mouth, "Kinda like this one." as the conversation turned toward necromancy and what each other's history might've been she let herself go quiet though, still for the most part she avoided talking about herself that way.

The other two seemed to be hitting it off quite well though! Or at least fencing back and forth playfully, she still hadn't picked up much on Deus actual face though because of the hood and once she'd finished trying to play her character she'd start dipping her head down some, trying to see under it properly, "Did you try to make tentacles for your mane too?" she interrupted a bit quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:39 pm