Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 25 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 am

Marcus continued to sing, his song slowly breaking down into line that were making less and less sense, for those that would understand him anyway. It was becoming harder and harder to think of words on the spot, though he continued not caring. His world now was filled with happiness.

Na yeye nzito ndani ya wewe kama moto wa Jehanamu (And she burns into you like the fires of hell)
    Kama yeye teketezwa wewe na kuharibu roho yako sana! (As she consumes you and destroys your very soul!)
    Lay ya chini, kukaa siri (Lay low, stay hidden)
    Au kusimama na kuanguka. (Or stand and fall.)
    Pamoja na nyota na misaada ya mwanamke usiku (With stars to aid the night lady)
    Yeye ni wa uhakika na adhabu yetu wote! (She is sure to doom us all!)

He could vaquely hear some squeaks and groans, but was so lost in his song that he didn't care.

Last edited by Marcus on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Twisted translations)
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 25 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 am

Scraps was still moping about outside, occasionally checking his pipbuck clock to see the time as the night went on and he started to run out of rocks to plink off of the buildings wooden wall. Sighing as there was likely no end in sight ti the party he picked up another pebble and hurled it with his magic.

By some bizzare sort of luck his absentminded throw had managed to not only find a small knothole in the wall but to fly strait through it and into a collision course with a certain pegasus's right eye. Thankfully he had turned amd instead of nailing Rad in the eye it thunked smack dab in between them.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 am

Rad was still talking with Bake, when he suddenly felt something hit him between the eyes, it hurt a bit, though most of his reaction was shock as he stumbled back a little. "Oww!! What?" The hit from the stone then caused Rad to sneeze, he didn't really know why, must've hit something that triggered it. He looked around in the direction the rock came from, seeing only a wall, which he proceeded to glare at. "The wall threw somethin at me!!"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 am

“At the bar. When you helped me get away from everypony.” Bakewell answered, she looked in that direction, but didn’t see him. Bakewell didn’t have as much of a problem seeing over the crowd as Rad did, but Scrap Parts was small, even for a unicorn. She had no hope of finding him unless he was standing somewhere alone.

And then the wall declared war on Rad Boom’s face.

“What?” The mare asked. “Rad, walls can’t throw.” She said matter of factly, before trotting over to the wall, knocking on it twice to ensure it was, in fact, a wall and looking through a hole. What she saw made her take a quick intake of breath.

“I found our unicorn, Rad. He’s outside, and he looks miserable” She informed her pegasus friend, but took off for the exit without waiting for a reply. She had been sitting in the party having a good time aside from a few bumps, and meanwhile he was outside and alone. How long had he been out there? The pastry mare chided herself for her inconsideration. She was Scrap’s wife, for Celestia’s sake! It was her job to make sure he was happy. How could she have been selfish enough to wander off without him, leaving him alone in the hostile throng of ponies she herself had been so desperate to escape?

“Scrap?” She asked, exiting the door and approaching the sulking red-maned unicorn. “I’m sorry, Scrap. I should have realized. didn’t know you were out here by yourself…”
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 am

Lightning would listen to Kestrel's words closely and give the griffon a nod, "You're right..." At the griffon's calling, the pegasus would follow Kes back to the party, his mind already making a list of who might be involved with letting Bonehead into the town. Dash, no. He would never do it. Lucky Draw, never knew him to do such a thing. All he seemed to care is drinking. It had to be some of the guards.

Upon arriving back at the party, Lightning knew what he had to do. First, he had to talk to Dash. Second, see if Kes would offer his assistance more. The pegasus looked around the party, trying to pick out one black pegasus in a sea of ponies. After searching for a few minutes, the pony would finally find his deputy and he would tap Dash on the shoulder, "Dash, may I speak to you?"
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 am

Dash had been maintaining a steady vigil, he felt a bit like he was missing out, however. He still remembered the days when Nightmare Night meant nothing more than fun for him, but those days were probably past for him, now. He was broken out of his little reminiscing by Lightning tapping him on the shoulder. He immediately refocused himself and turned over toward Lightning, "Hm? Oh, yeah, sure." Dash said.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 am

Lightning would glance around the room before motioning the pegasus to follow him outside. After walking out the door, the pegasus would whirl around quickly, letting out a light sigh. "Bonehead was here. He snuck into town and into the party. Kestrel and I kicked him out but there is a high chance he could try and sneak back in. But that's not why I needed to talk to you. I just need to know...did you accept anything from any griffons did you didn't know? Anything. I won't be mad if you did."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 am

Cross casually sat as he waited for Winter, just silently trying to think of what she could be up to as she talked to Bake. '*Sigh* is Bake going to make up stuff again...?' he thought to himself, even getting a bit prehensive since he hated not knowing what was going on.

He smiled as he saw Winter come back, nuzzling her neck and hugging her as she returned. "So what now?....How'd it go?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 am

Arc looked at the burning glass that suddenly materialized in front of him, then back at Xeshir, who was having a rather wonderful cocky smile on her face. Arc dared to smirk back, and chuckled a little.

"Alright. Won't say no to free booze, especially in this state." Then he closed his mouth and waited for Xeshir to tell them the rules, and conditions of victory, provided there even were some.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 am

Aqui looked first to the drink now in front of him and then back to Xeshir. "Sorry but I don't drink, I'll have to pass on this round. Trust me, you don't want to see this stallion get drunk. I get angry when I get drunk and that just isn't a pleasant party thing to do." Leaning over he kissed Xeshir and whispered into her ear, "Give em hell sexy." With that he sat back down and smiled at the group, this was going to be an eventful night if they got into a drinking contest.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 am

Sanura made an odd sort of squeak after she'd fessed up to being a medical pony, granted dressed in a face covering outfit that would make it hard to do anything at all that required real focus and then came that whisper in her ear and the squeeze from Deus which made her pale green mare bite her tongue for a moment before spinning, on a roll! A bit of Sanura that hadn't quite shown itself yet it seemed so, despite the color hidden behind her mask which also helped. The pale green mare nosed under the hood of Deus' costume, "Well let's get you all fixed up then!" she giggled softly, and then of course partially for joke which cause yet more color beneath that mask, and partially because she could have felt it after Deus had been hanging on her for so long. "You seem a little thin, doctor's orders say you need to eat." she grinned, pulling back with a firm nod.
    Midnight Scourge
    Midnight Scourge
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Midnight Scourge Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

"Yah it looks preety good aerion. but I think it's supposed to be a suit not a tuxedo." said scourge as he finnished examining aerion's costume.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Marcus continued dancing and singing as the squeaks and groans progressively got louder. Some new noises began to join as well, such as clinks and tinks and thunks. All of these noises were absorbed into the world that Marcus was lost in.

Na bado kuna wachache kubaki kuwa itaendelea kumpinga (And yet there remain the few that will continue to defy)
    Wao kuangalia hadi mwezi na kutangaza angani (They will look up to the moon and declare to the sky)
    "Shuka pepo wabaya! (“Come down evil demon!)
    Njoo na uso sisi wote! (Come and face us all!)
    Sisi si hofu ya usiku (We are not afraid of the night)
    Wala sisi hofu ya nguvu zako! " (Nor are we afraid of your might!”)

Some rumbling began to work its way into Marcus’ fantasy world now, rumbling that was strong enough to be felt across his body. It was moved in as part of a thunderous applause that the other tribe-members were participating in, all joining in on the song and dance he was creating. He continued on, still oblivious to the world around him.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Sipped his tea, the strong blend finally having finished steeping. It was warm, comforting...soothing. Just like always. With a slow exhale Kestrel cleared his lungs and let the aroma of the drink flow over his olfactories. Smokey, sweet, with a touch of spice; cinnamon almost...but not quite.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Crackle continued his story while Blast was absent. "The raiders tortured Raventooth for hours while i was pinned beneath Mother, silently watching. The cut him... Burned him... Branded him. They made a game out of who could pull out the most feathers at once. When they got bored of that, they beat him. Then they started breaking bones..." The griffin paused again, not meeting Jasmine's eyes. "The sounds of his bones snapping like twigs haunts me to this day... from there, they proceeded to chopping off talons..." He halted his tale once more, staring at the knife and lighter on the table. "Every sick and twisted thing they could do to him, they did. It was like a party to them. While one was mutilating my brother, the others were drinking or shooting up chems, yelling encouragement and ideas. Never before had i felt such rage or pain. I wish I had done something, anything, to save him. I'd have traded places in an instant... No matter what the raiders did to him, though, Raven held true to his promise, and did not shed a single tear. Most of that night is a blur of rage and sorrow, but one moment stands out in perfect clairity: the leader of the gang standing over the shattered wreck of my brother, a revolver pointed at his head. Raven looked up and stared down the barrel... He whispered "I'm sorry, father," and a single tear fell from his bloodied cheek onto the lighter my father had given him, laying discarded and forgotten on the floor. The instant the tear hit the lighter, the raider pulled the trigger."

Crackle once again paused to collect himself, forcing the emotion that had been seeping into his voice aside. "The raiders partied long into the night. Now that he was dead, they didn't have a thought to spare for my brother. They just left him where he fell, brains sprayed across the floor behind him. I kept hidden beneath my mother until they had all managed to drink themselves into unconsciousness. Finally, after hours of lying under the cold, limp form of my mother, I extracted myself and wept for my brother. Eventually, the sorrow passed, leaving only the white-hot rage. I crept over to the raider who had murdered my mother, and took the knife he used to kill her, still sticky with her blood, from his belt. I was about to slice his throat in recompense, but I decided against it. I had something better in mind. They needed to suffer like my brother had. A quick death was too good for them. I returned to my brothers side, and picked up the lighter." Crackle stopped his tale once again, and tilted his lighter so Jasmine could see. He ran a talon across the single spot of tarnish. "That spot marks the exact spot where my brothers final tear fell..." He resumed his story. "I poured all the liquor the raiders hadn't drank out, spreading it everywhere. Tucking the knife into my belt, i proceeded to barricade the doors as best I could. I attempted to be stealthy, but in the end it was only because of how drunk they were that i got away with it. I crept out through a hole in the wooden wall, too small for them to follow me through. I rolled a chunk of rubble in front of it anyway. Once i was outside, i went over to a window i had left partially open, and lit the bowl of alcohol i had left there. I pushed it off the sill, and it set the pool of liquor on the ground on fire too. Not long after, I sat on a rock just outside the hut listening as the raiders pounded on the door, trying to get out. It was no use, though." Crackle flipped the lighter over, revealing the words 'Raven's Tear' etched into the bottom. "I carved these words with the knife that had killed my mother by the firelight of my families improvised pyre, listening to the anguished screams and howls of the raiders as they burned alive..."

It was at this exact moment that Blast returned, plunking himself down beside Crackle and jolting him back to the present. Crackle listened to the unicorn, taking a moment to puzzle out what he said.

"Huh? job? what are you talking about?"

Last edited by Crackle on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Xeshir was a little sad when her "Handsome rogue" refused her drink, but she smiled as he whispered words of encouragement for her."Right!" She said "These are the rules!"

"One!" She said as she hit the counter with her hoof. "You have to down the cocktails in a single go! The loser is the one that takes the longest to gulp it down."

"Two!" She said, smacking her hoof again and making prompting the bartender to give her a glare. "Whoever loses has to tell a story! And a funny one. After four cocktails we'll see who's the loser, and not only will he or she have to pay for the bill but also offer his or her house as a place to sleep tonight!"

Xeshir grabbed the Sunset Extra-Bright Sarsaparilla that she had given Green and held it close to her. "How does that sound? You ready?" Before she heard their answer she turned to the stammering Cuppa and gave her a small kiss on her cheek "You don't need to say anything sweetheart...Because your actions certainly spoke louder than your words" she said as she gave her a wink.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Arc listened to the rules as the glass slowly rotated in front of his eyes, suspended in air by his magic. He responded to the question with nod. He tilted the glass and slowly drank the liquid by small, controlled gulps.

He set the glass on the counter, swallowed and looked to the two other participats, feeling his head definitely starting to swim. "So... who lost?"
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Nova smirkes at the rules before smiling warmly and nodding, they seemed fair enough. Nova then proceeded to pick up her own drink and begin to gulp it down, hoping to whatever deities there might be that her athlete's metabolism helped out here. Nova eventually finished the drink and smiled, enjoying it.

"Not sure, but it isn't a bad drink."
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

"Still it's pretty cool Aerion, how you enjoying the party?" said Night-Shade to Aerion. Shade gulped down another drink and turned his attention to Aerion. This was some pretty strong whiskey, but nothing that would throw Shade out of his saddle just yet.

"Have you guys seen Blast Cap, I haven't talked to him since the party began." asked Shade.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Deus was definitely enjoying the party. Especially now that the mare was nudging her way into Deus' hood. She gave her a short squeeze, then loosened her grip again. "I eat plenty," She said quietly so only Sanura could hear, "What, you don't like thin mares?" She giggled quietly. This was going even better than expected, and she was liking this mare more each minute.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Xeshir barely had time to gulp down her drink as she noticed the other two starting gulping down their drinks. She managed do gulp hers down faster than the other two but they had already finished theirs. She gave them a small glare "Not fair! You started without telling me!" But her glare faded away and was replaced with a small smile. "The rules are the rules though! Now what can I say..." She looked around trying to think of something until her eyes caught Cuppa. Xeshir giggled "Well...I COULD tell an adventure I had tonight..." She said with a mysterious tone.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Arc picked the bottle of whiskey back to his telekineses, shook it a little and watched the alcohol swirl inside. "Well... as long as I won't have to tell a story about this evening..." he though as he took a sip. "Alright, sounds interesting. So what happened to you today?"
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Nova smiled warmly and prompted Xeshir to continue, taking a sip of her whiskey from earlier as she was ready to listen intently, but not before apologising.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." Nova smiled apologetically. "So, what is this story?"
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Cuppa couldn't get much more embarrassed right now, at least she thought so before Xeshir first complimented her about earlier and then moved on to apparently starting to tell about what they'd done. This couldn't happen, it's not that she didn't like the compliment, but she didn't want everypony else finding out.

So Cuppa did the only thing she believed would suit the moment right now and shoved her hoof into the zebra's mouth. "Nonono.... No tellin' please.." Cuppa quietly, and hurriedly said, not that she would be heard, but it was the thought of saying something that counted right now.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Dash listened to Lightning's question and explanation to what had happened. He still wasn't sure what the aversion to Bone Head was, the Griffon had seemed... off... to Dash they few times he had seen him, and his Raider history was known to him as well, but he hadn't suspected that he might've still had ties to a gang of them. Probably that was the case, since Dash hadn't found that out in the short time since his employment. Regardless, Dash answered the question honestly, "Eh... I didn't accept anything, but I did see a bit of him on his way in. I don't know all that much about him, but I figured he had to have some kind of claim to decency since he tried at Stalliongrad. So, I let him slide... Sorry if I caused something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:18 am