Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 26 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 pm

"Mmmpphhh Mmpphh Mphm" Was the only thing that Xeshir could say after Cuppa shoved her hoof into her mouth. She looked at Cuppas eyes and could see how much she didn't want this to happen. She gently removed her hoof from her mouth, especially since she knew where it had been before, and looked at Cuppa. "Well, then I don't have a story to tell!...I know! Do you have funny stories Cuppa? If I can't tell mines then you're gonna have to tell one for me." She said giving her a small pleading look.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 26 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Scraps had managed to overhear Bakey and Rad talking from through the wall, it wasn't exactly hard when the wall was about an inch thick- so he was somewhat expecting it when Bakey and Rad hurried outside and over to him. Managing to put on a happy face in the time it took for them to get to them he responded with a faux cheerfulness.

"Hi Bakey. It's fine, you were having fun. Is the party over?"
    Midnight Scourge
    Midnight Scourge
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Midnight Scourge Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:15 pm

" No I haven't seen him, I have been working on the sound system all night, remember."
    Scourge says as he sips on his everclear. I'm happy I'm finally getting to hang out with some ponies.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Whitefeather was agitated that the unicorn left her questioned unanswered, she knew it was a party but that was no reasons to be rude especially when he was the one who summoned her, or at least her 'employer' turning to Doc whom had chosen to follow her in this turn of events " So how is the night treating you Doc..hold that note" If he was going to be rude and not speak a word to her, then she was going to be rude and bring along a plus one..

Walking up to the table she saw the butler, another familiar face from the hospital and a brown toned griffon " So what do I owe the honor too? Its not every day that jobs just waltz on up and offer themselves up" Fea looked at the Griffon in question whom it appeared had a confused look on his face, the vodka bottle one last time making a pass between her tail and her talons as once again took another swig of the hard liquor as she waited for an explanation that the unicorn had failed to give her.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Cuppa was relieved that Xeshir wasn't going to tell, which caused a brief smile before the spotlight was on her to tell a story instead. "Uhh, ah guess ah could tell one.." She muttered momentarily, thinking of somehting she could tell.

"Right, t'was a long while ago, an' it happened to muh Pa when he was jus' a courier pony, but tha' counts, right? Anywho, muh Pa had a lil' job, gettin' from th' Republic t' New Appleloosa wi' this one lil' box. On his way there, he gets chased by some raiders, all whoopin' an' shootin' an' missin' like no tomorrow, so, bein' the sorta buck that dun take crap he runs into a house right near 'im." Cuppa started the story, pausing for a moment to take a breather.

"Knowin' these houses, he put together a whole bunch o' traps, like nooses an' such, nothin' deadly, but painful. These raiders come bustin' int' the house an' the first one get's 'imself a bucket t' the noggin' an' a hammer swings in an' makes the bucket clang, so he's all flailin' around an' dazed as th' others start lookin' fer muh Pa, not knowin' 'bout the next couple o' traps. Now, ah dunno where he found half o' the stuff he used, but the next raider was chargin' down a hall, havin' seen muh Pa, and was tumblin' int' this glue-covered wall as he threw out a whole load o' marbles an' ran.

"The first raider, the one wi' the bucket on his head, ended up goin' up stairs, where Pa had a trip-wire set, linked to a mattress which was leanin' against the wall at the top o' the stairs, trippin' that wire made the mattress fall down an' take the raider wi' it. He couldn't do nuthin' wi' that mattress on 'im, cause the fall broke his legs, but he weren't a happy pony whilst Pa made foals o' the others. Pa loved his trip-wires, so there were plenty around, one linked t' a fryin' pan on a wooden board which slapped a raider in the face an' sprung back fer a second go, slappin' 'im again with it and throwin' him int' the kitchen, wi' his face stuck in a bucket o' really hot bits o' metal.

"Now, Pa was waitin' fer 'em in the next room, where he was jus' sat on this couch, wi' a cup o' tea brewed on the table in front o' him. An' after ahlf an hour o' crashin', yellin' and noise, t'was weird tha' the raiders saw 'im, an' instead o' rushin' at him like ya think they'd do, they just turned around an' ran outta the house like lil' foals. Though, they got outta the back door o' the house and a giant roll o' carpet, one side covered in glue, fell on 'em, stickin' 'em t' it like bloatsprites t' paper. He jus' casually walked out like nuthin' happened, cup o' tea balanced on his head as he happily trotted off t' New Appleloosa and finished his job." Cuppa finished now, giving a slightly hopeful smile, to see if the story sufficed. "Muh Pa was weird like that, he'd do somethin' random instead o' fightin' if he could, he didn't like killin', ah think."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Watching the drinking contest go on Aqui smiled as the loser was determined. Right before Xeshir could tell her story another mare shoved her hoof into her mouth, he would have to ask Xesh what that was about later. It wasn't long after that the second mare had started telling a story for Xeshir, a little unfair but she did stop Xesh from telling her story. Around halfway through the story Aqui stood up from his chair and gave Xeshir a kiss on the cheek. Turning around he walked out of the building and back to his apartment. In the end he just couldn't do it, he couldn't bring himself to tell her how he felt.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Xeshir clapped as Cuppa finished her story "Nice! I wish my father was like that..." Xeshir said, her voice trailing off as she said the word "father" but it quickly turned to normal as she turned to the bartender and asked for another round of drinks, the bartender sighted in exasperation and returned with three of the flaming cocktails. He turned to Xeshir and asked for an advancement of the payment of the drinks.

Xeshir shoved a small bags of bottlecaps into his mouth. Literally.

The bartender just looked at her stunned and trotted away, the bag of caps still in his mouth. Xeshir didn't waste time and gulped down the cocktail. She could already feel the alcohol running through her blood and starting to affect her mind. She put down the cocktail and turned to Nova and Arc to see how they where doing. She barely noticed Green leaving.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Crackle gave Blast a confused look, and then turned to see an elegant white gryphoness approaching the table.

"Im sorry, what was that? A job? ...I have no idea wha- ...wait... Hold that thought..."

Crackle looked between the obviously inebriated Blast Cap who was wearing a very smug look and the fine gryphoness a few times. Finally, he turned to face Blast.

"...You sly dog. As much as i appreciate the gesure, i am quite capable of picking up my own women. I usually refrain, though, because of a few... Personal reasons..."

He turned to speak to the new arrivals. "I'm sorry my friend mislead you. I'm not actually looking to 'employ' anyone right now. However, both you and your companion are welcome to join us..."

Crackle then diverted his attention briefly back to his lighter, adopting that far-off look that has come to be known as the one he wears when lost in his memories. After a moment, he murmered "I miss you, Scandia..." before shaking his head and tucking the lighter away.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Blast smiles "Your welcome Crackle," then takes a swig and stands up "im gonna go get some fresh air i will be back sometime," Blast pauses and winks at Crackle "Boss" then makes his way out of the room.

Blast finds himself a nice piece of ground and then sits down placing the bottle in front of him. he lays on his back starong up at the sky and lets out a long sigh, he really wished that he could see the stars for once. He really missed them.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Nova listened intently to the story, laughing slightly and smiling. She had to admit, Cuppa's father had style. She wished there were more like him in the wastes. Nova then noticed the next drink in front of her and smirked, quickly blowing out the flame before gulping it down once more. NOva knew her athlete's metabolism would help, but even it had it's limits as she felt the drink starting to affect her as she looked back over to Xesh and Arc, smiling again.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Lightning shook his head toward Dash, letting out a light sigh, not out of frustration or anger but out of relief. "No, nothing happened, thankfully. Bonehead was just knocked out and dragged out to the outskirts of time by me and Kes and we got him out. But that wasn't why I needed to talk to you. According to the...raider...he got in because he bribed the guards here in Stableton. I knew you would never have accepted a bribe but you understand that I had to be sure. We have more work to do once our security detail is over here. I don't like the fact that we have dishonest guards. Best we take them out as soon as possible."
    Tiffany Hart
    Tiffany Hart
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiffany Hart Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Whilst Kes brewed his tea and gave another answer, Tiffany pondered. "Maybe?" Though a quick thought came to the young griffon's mind and she shrank back a little. "Am I annoying you?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Arc listened to the story with clear interest showing on his face, nodding to Cuppa as she finished. Cuppa's father seemed like a badflank, Arc had to give him that. Nevertheless, there was already a new flaming glass in front of him, so Arc blew away the flame, picked the glass in he telekinesis and started to gulp it down, only the way an engineer could down it, his eyes smirking at Nova as they raced to the bottom.

"Aaaahhh..." loudly exhaled Arc as the glass went empty and thumped on the bar counter. Then he looked up at Nova and smiled, starting to feel his hooves start to lightly tingle as the alcohol moved through his body. "Alright... so who's turn it is this time?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Xeshir pointed her hoof to Arc. "You lost, you silly pony!" She said with a giggle, the alcohol putting her in the "laughing like a madmare" mode again, as she pushed her empty cocktail glass aside. "Now then! The funny story!" She said with impatience in her voice.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Sanura smirked slightly, "You said that you needed medical attention hmm?" she teased lightly though Sanura herself was a bit underfed, nowhere near looking emaciated but she could certainly stand to eat more herself. "Unless you wanna do the whole shabang and then we'll have to go find an examining table and possibly some other things." she pursed her lips, "Actually that could take a while, probably not the best idea the best idea at a party." her mind wandering off in perhaps the wrong direction entirely.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Deus was definitely liking where this seemed to be going, and even if she was wrong, she would be changing that. "Hmmm, a shabang on an examination table with possibly some other things? I think you're right about that being a bad idea at a party, but maybe we could just leave the party. Do you know anyplace private?" She nuzzled Sanu again, more confidently this time. She really liked her prospects with this fascinating one. And she wouldn't even dissect her at all. She smiled, a genuinely happy smile, her first in a very long time, and nopony could even see it. She kept on smiling anyways, her joy hidden behind darkness and tentacles.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Sanura was starting to think perhaps Deus really did have something that she needed looked at, blinking a few times behind those wide strips of leather. Well... the party was fun but she could always take a look at things and come back right? Deus was friendly too, certainly she'd feel bad if she declined right that moment and then didn't see her again so, turning for a moment to tip the bottle of beer she'd ordered with that pale pink glow and drink it all rather quickly before giving a rough cough and turning to pass some caps across the bar, "Sure, if you're worried abot it." she smiled pleasantly and coughed once more, "Oh that was bad idea." and again! Finally clearing her throat, "Don't have a place set up here in Stableton though, just a little room, unless you have something better."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Deus realized that the mare didn't quite get what she was saying. "No, dear. I'm as healthy as I'll ever be, but there are a few things I'd like to see," She bumped her flank into Sanura's, "That is, if you don't mind? My deepest apologies, but I don't have a place of my own." She looked at the mare, looking into her eyes. She was still smiling, though there was a tinge of amusement in it now.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 pm

The various odd noises and rumblings were now starting to cut through Marcus’ dream world. The visions of his fellow Zebras and sounds of his home were being replaced with sounds of chatter and the sight of a celebration of sorts. Marcus found himself slowing down his singing and dancing in confusion as he took in the sights.

Sisi kamwe kuwa na hofu (We will never be afraid)
    Sisi kamwe ... basi wewe ... kuwa ... (We will never... let you... be...)

He stopped entirely as his mind reworked what it was seeing. A few seconds were needed before he remembered where he was.

Ah, I remember now! I was a party! I let me get ahead of myself it seems! He chuckled to himself briefly. Well, enough of that! Time to enjoy the-

He then heards more of the groans and tinks from his little imaginary world and felt yet more rumblings, all if which were becoming steadily more forceful.

What’s this? Am I rumbling?

That’s when he remembered his costume as well and looked down just as his costume decided it had enough with staying together and shed itself of a few of its pieces, sending them off in various directions in the celebration. A few of them passed harmlessy over the crowd, though a small number narrowly missed some of the other guests. Two pieces that caught his attention traveled dangerously close to the attendees, one finding itself scidding across the bartop before landing somewhere in the back of the room, and the other landing itself next to a table occupied by griffons and Pegasi.

Marcus was awestruck at what had happened with his costume and opened his mouth to voice his apologies when he felt his costume give yet again, this time from his back and hearing a twance directly above him soon after. He looked over his shoulder just in time too see another piece to his costume, fresh from its ricochete on the ceiling, nail him right on his head. Marcus collapsed in a dazed heap with stars swimming in front of his eyes.

No .. kwenda mbali ... mbaya mbaya ... mambo ... (No... go away... bad bad... things...)
    Hivyo mkali ... (So bright...)

He weakly waved at those stars as he lay in a confused heap on the stage floor, the rest of his costume finally collapsing itself over his mostly limp form.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"Damn, he said he bribed somepony to get in?" Dash said, "Man, well, I guess there are a few that could have seen him before me and could have stopped him. But I guess whoever did got bribed... Who the hay would even do that if most of the ponies around here have the kind of attitude they do around him?" Dash couldn't wrap his head around it, "I was stationed closer to the middle of the town, do you have all the guards around the outskirts on call, so we could maybe figure this out sooner or later?"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 pm

"No. You're not" Kestrel answered honestly. If Tiff had been truly annoying him he would not have lied about it, and he would have made it abundantly clear before hand that he was not entertained. No Tiff was just...being young. Memories of being that age filled Kestrels head with blackness, a storm swirled behind his eyes.

Taking a long drag of tea he offered Tiff a bit more recognition, actually turning and facing her again Then he did something strange. Perhaps it was the tea, perhaps it was the stormy memories in his mind, or perhaps Kestrel just felt like stopping a headache before it started, but with a calm, collected face, he extended his right talon.

Offering it to the little one.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Lightning simply shook his head, "I don't know how Bonehead managed to convince the guards to do such a thing. But I won't be surprised to be honest. We don't make a whole lot of caps around here. Anyways, let's head back inside. We can deal with this tomorrow in the morning. I have another piece of business to attend too." Smiling lightly to Dash, he would add, "It's good to know there is a pony here that I can trust for this. I apologize for interrupting your night. Go have fun, Dash."

Walking back into the room, Lightning would look around for Kestrel. He could see the griffon near the bar and walking over, he also noticed another griffon with Kestrel at the time. Bowing his head respectfully, he would say, "Hello, you two. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Rad hurried after Bake. Following her outside and over to Scrap, he didn't look miserable like Bake said he was, but he guessed that maybe the mare could just tell these things about him. "Hey there Scrap! Ya should'a come found us, we had one of the strangest and sillyest conversations ever... I'm sure ya would'a enjoyed it much more than throwing rocks at me eh? Was a good shot though... Right between the eyes!" Rad laughed a little and rubbed the spot the rock had hit with a hoof, it still stung a little.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Sanura laughed nervously when it was pointed out that deus wasn't actually concerned for her own health! "Eheh-heh... I knew that." she cleared her throat, looking away for just a moment before focusing back on the robbed pony as they bumped flanks, "Oh? What'cha lookin' to see hmm?" she smiled, her eyes were of course mostly obscured by the mask but the little slit that could be seen through was there to give just a peak at those brightly colored eyes, either playing hard to get or just that thick perhaps. "Suppose the room is a little nicer than just sleeping on the ground though..." she nodded to herself.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Deus felt certain that this mare would not resist her attempts at becoming closer now that she understood the situation. "Sleeping anywhere with you would be better than the same without." She continued smiling at Sanura. She couldn't wait until they left and removed their respective masks and could smile face-to-face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 pm