Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Rad guessed from Deus' expression that she didn't want a drink. "Problems? No... Maybe... I dunno, i'm more than likely just bein ridiculous, an this is a place for us to have fun eh?" Rad pushed the drink away, sudden;y not really wanting it, and got himself something alcohol free instead, setting it infront of him. "So what're ya meant to be? Certainly an interestin costume there."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

In an eyeblink, Xeshir had her Sonic Screwdriver on her mouth and pointed at Pendant. She turned it on and scanned her, or at least pretended to, before looking at the readings. She looked up at Cuppa and smiled. "Well, you scared me for a moment. I thought you had a perception filter and where an Ood with a malfunctioning translator device , since you have such a rough voice...Anyway, got anything Sonic in store?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm

That question again. "Was I assigned some position that only I don't know about? I didn't know I was supposed to be something..." She looked around, only now noticing that everyone seemed dressed strangely. Wait, I WAS supposed to be something? She was once again very confused. She reached for the sweetest drink she could.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"Name's Mixtape!" he said as he put the trumpet back in the case. "It is an amazing instrument, isn't it? I learned how to play it when i was just a colt." Mix stood up and straightened his beak and smiled at the frankenpony unicorn. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees jasmine trying to organize the instruments. "Uhh...I think we should go help jasmine out." mix then heads to jasmine to lend her a hoof.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Rad couldn't help but laugh. "Nah, you don't HAVE to be somethin, but most ponies pick somethin to be, your costumes cool either way, but surely ya must've had some idea of what it was when ya made it?" Rad took a sip of his drink, much prefering it to anything alcoholic right now, he just sort of looked at Deus' costume, trying to figure out what it could be. Maybe it's one of them ones where everypony is meant to have there own idea what it is?
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Night-Shade walked towards the stage and stood in front of the microphone. "Testing-testing *grunts* hello everypony and welcome to my Nightmare Night celebration! I'm glad so many ponies decided to make the trek out here to make it here. We should be expecting some more guests but we need to get this party started, how about some music!"

Night-Shade waved his hoof at Midnight Scourge, who was running the sound system. All of a sudden you could hear music outta every corner of the building. Surround sound is really great, too bad that machine is helluv jury rigged. Though it'll work through the night.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Wait, costume party? THAT'S where I am?? Somepony's going to get stabbed... No they're not. No, they're not. She looked at Rad for a moment. "What costume?..." Her mind raced. She'd have to come up with something. What did she look like? "An octopus." She blurts out.
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:16 pm

"Sure we can help her." Ash followed behind Mix tape "By the way my name is Ash Health nice to meet new ponies. And i like your costume it looks really..." Ash tried find a way this costume in a way that wasn't offensive "funny." 'Yea that's a good word to describe it' he thought. He approached Jasmine and smiled "So need anymore help there or are you good?"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:19 pm

"An octopuss? What's one of them? Sounds deadly... Is it some kind of monster of legend? Come out the sewers and eats ponies alive!!" Rad had begun making all sorts of hoof movements as he described his own ideas of just what an octopuss was, before realising he still had no idea. "Uhh... Sorry, so... What's an octopuss?"
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Cuppa balked as Xeshir responded. "Sonic? Umm... Ah..." Having to try and regain some kind of composure for her part. "That's something difficult to come by, can't say ah've got it in stock, sadly. Anythin' else ya might be wantin'?" Cuppa felt she was able to keep this going, at least for a while longer.
    Aerion
    Aerion
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Aerion Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Aerion had just finished decorating the building's roof. He had entered the building right when the music started. Aerion didn't have much money so he couldn't go all out on a costume so he just bought a griffin business suit. He looked like a gangster, or well a business griffin. Maybe a griffin who meant business.

Aerion walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. He would socialize after a quick buzz.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Come on, Cross tugged Winter's ear as he led her through, he didn't really feel like speaking to Deus really. Still, hopefully they'd find somepony to talk to as long as they could get around an-

Cross nearly tripped forward, spilling a bit of his soda on another pony with a light green mane. He fumbled as he tried to catch his balance. Cross got up and looked at who it was.

"Rad, I'm sorry about that. Um...this is WInter, my marefriend.....been a while since I last saw you, how have you been?"
    Moonlight Bliss
    Moonlight Bliss
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Moonlight Bliss Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Moonlight Bliss walked into the party. She had gone to their little camp right outside New Appleloosa to fetch her costume, she was a maid-pony. She saw Night-Shade up on stage. He looked good in his fancy Mare-do-Well costume. Bliss saw Blast Cap drinking out of the corner of her eye, maybe she should say hello while Shade was on stage.

She trotted over to Blast Cap. "Hey Blast hows it going, I like your costume." she said.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm

She's shocked that Rad doesn't know what an octopus is. "Octopus... It's like a fish... Made of tentacles..." She saw the pretty pony and her stallion walked by and tripped. She welcomed the distraction from her "costume."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Winter stood there in a daze as Cross spoke to Rad, feeling her ear tingle. Her face had a slight blush on it but ever so slight as she stared into space with a dopey look. She snapped back to reality when she heard her name, blushing more as she looked to the one Cross called Rad, "Lovely to meet you" she said softly with a smile.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"A fish... Made of tentacles? That's ju-" Rad suddenly felt something splash on him, looking round he saw Cross just as the unicorn began talking. "Ah no worries Cross, what's a combat uniform for if not to get messy eh? As to how i've been? As could be expected of a pony livin in a blasted wasteland I guess, bin some ups, some downs, little worried at the moment but i'm sure it's nothin eh?" Rad looked at the mare Cross had with him, he was about to ask if she was okay till she seemed to snap out of it. "Nice to meet you too Winter, Your costume sure attracted a lot of attention when you arrived eh?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Xeshir pondered, what else could she possibly need...She was fixing her bowtie when it occurred to her she could always use more. "Are you selling bowties or Fezes?" She asked with a smile.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Kestrel perked a mental brow at the mention of music. Somehow he doubted that it was going to be anything like the songs that his mother had taught him so very long ago. He also guessed it would have little to do with the other reason that Kes should be celebrating today.

No matter. Let the music play.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Winter blushed for the third time today as she replied, "Allot more then I thought it would" she said with a sheepish smile as her ears fell a little. She coughed and re composed herself. "So how come I haven't met you before?" she asked with a smile, giving Cross a gentle nudge with her flank before looking back to Rad.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Bakewell glanced around the party. She didn’t really know too much about nightmare night, but she was willing to give the celebration a try. After all, who doesn’t like a party?

Bakewell, upon learning the need for a costume, had quickly slapped together some attire a few days beforehoof. Simple leather barding covered her large body, tattered and ripped from a raider’s legitimate use. A dirty white apron covered her front, tucked into a belt in her midsection to prevent the yellowed garb from tripping her up as she walked. Her forelimbs were covered in sheets of hard metallic material, hiding her beige hooves from sight. Blood, all very real but probably from a dead radiated creature, covered her in splashes.

“…Well, here we are.” She told Scrap, who had accompanied her. Her eyes traveled the crowd, searching for familiar unoccupied faces to associate with as she waited for Scrap’s response. Just in case there was something specific he wanted done.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Deus notes the pretty one's temporary strange demeanor and the fact that she doesn't know Rad but her stallion does. She watches their interactions, but maintains attention on the Bone Collector. Another chance to stab that asshole! No, just ignore him. They look like they would make great friends... She tried to think of some better explanations for her appearance, but came up blank... Octopus it would have to be.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Scraps trotted happily alongside Bakewell as they approached the party; he loved Nightmare Night...not that he ever got to celebrate it as a kid...but still...

Scraps costume was probably a more simple affair then most of the others's costumes; a simple lab coat with the standard wasteland bloodstains, and a pair of thick glasses, combined with a practiced look of insanity all served to wrap up his mad scientist look quite well. At least in his opnion.

"Indeed. Now we just need to find some of our friends! Speaking of which, you see any?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Cross nodded as Rad as he introduced Winter, nudging her back, "I was just doing that..." he raised his brow at Winter. "Been around same as always, doing my studies...hanging out with my wonderful marefriend." he turned and gave Winter a small nuzzle.

"So hows umm...the gay thing working out for you?"
    Collateral Damage
    Collateral Damage
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Collateral Damage Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Another figure appeared from the crowd. Clad in white and red, hood up, covered with intricate lacing complete with daggers protruding from the sleeves. It looked like something one from the old, old days would wear. With a flick of his forelegs, they folded back and were easily concealed. He hovered over to the table where the food was and lowered his hood. It was Collateral, a new colt in town. He was quiet and passive, but enjoying himself on the inside.

He needed a friend.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Crackle had been knocking back an occasional drink while his supply of looted liquor steadily dwindled. He was getting a bit tipsy, not enough to impair function very much, but he was just about ready to give up his imprompteau bartender act. He adjusted the bulky costume on his back and called out

"Last call for booze over here! After this, you lucky ponies will have to buy your drinks instead of having me make them for free!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:47 pm