Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Xeshir
Sharp Edge
Viktor Diesel
Scrap Parts
8 posters

To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

To Save a Kiwi(Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Post by Sharp Edge Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am

As Sharp waits for the files to load to the screen, he heard Xeshir about the split up plan. Sharp agreed with a nod and looks at Mar and shrugs "Sure why not, how bad an Earth Pony, Griffin and a Diamond Dog group be?"

Sharp still awaits the files to show up in the terminal.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:41 pm

The files that Sharp activated were as follows.

Interoffice Memo:
    To all employees,
    Remember that a Ministry of Morale officer is due for a surprise inspection sometime this week. I expect nothing less then a perfect score on our report, so that means that anypony who is not on their absolute best behavior will most certainly be punished.
    Cheers,
    Tinker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Performance Review:
    To Sunny Blossom,
    I'm sorry to inform you that after several complaints about your customer service, we have been forced to dock your pay for the rest of the month. In addition to that, it has been reported that you've been coming to work in a sullen, irritable state that is most unlike the bright-eyed mare that we hired. If this pattern continues we will be forced to let you go. We simply can't have a pony giving of a negative first impression as our receptionist.
    Cheers,
    Tinker
    We've got to get out of here!:

Listen Sunny, we dont have much time. I can feeo those filthy zebras closing in on us , closer every day. If we don't get out now that Luna damned zebra sympathizer Tinker will let his bloody stripe friends in and we'll all be goners. I've hacked several other terminals and left instructions. All you've got to do is find them and then come to me amd we can get out of here. We'll escape and get out of Equestria before the damned filthy stripe scum blow us all to Tartarus.
    The last file wasn't an email but rather a command, and as Sharp clicked the button the protectron that Xeshir was currently investigating, whirred ti life and the large door on the wall of the room slid open with a clank and whoosh of compressed air, revealing the next room ams two newly activated protectrons from that room.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Sharp has eyes glued on the terminal screen as reading "We've got to get out of here" file. He read that final detail about the other several terminals though Sharp thought some of those other terminals are still functioning. Sharp decides look those other terminals, he seems to want to know what was those ponies planning. turns to his Mar and Viktor

"We could check out for those other terminals it could lead us to something good...or not what do you say?"

As in for the protectrons Sharp hopes that they are not hostile.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Mar-Vale Blackwing looks at the robots and readies his knife "I don't care what you guys think, I don't trust these things." He looked at Xeshir and a grim look came upon his face "The war was between zebras and ponies, so any ancient bots would immediately try and attack zebras,right?"

(Stands ready to attack with his knife 32 AP, Melee 43)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Xeshir looked at the robot with a curious look on her face. She had never really seen a robot this close up before. Then Mar spoke and broke her from her stupor. Her eyes widened as she realized she may be about to get a warm laser to the face. She immediately rolled out of sight from the robot and got ready to jump into cover behind the desk if the protectron fired.

(AGI 8. Luck 5. Sneak 25. Trying to remain out of sight from the protectron. Going to the desk for cover and using all AP to dodge if they attack.)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Diesel nodded to Scrap as he got his machete ready. When he heard Mar talk about the bots attacking zebras on site he stood in front of the bot Trying to cover Xeshir from its site as he held the machete at the ready. "I'm ready to go as soon as these things can be trusted not to shoot one of us."

(moving in front of the bot to hide Xeshir; Agi 6)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Mixtape watches the protectron activate. He is amazed, he's never seen this model protectron face to face plate before. Mix notices Xeshir throw herself under the desk and Viktor blocking the protectron's view. He realizes it might have the pre-war anti-zebra combat inhibitor in it.

"I have a plan everypony!" Mix announces. "Mar get behind the Protectron. A Protectron's arms move in an erratic, jerky, motion before they fire. Xeshir, your gonna pop you head out from under the desk and look strait at it. Mar, if the protectron's arm moves rapidly rip out it's combat inhibitor with your talons. If that dosn't do anything Xeshir will still have enough time to see the arm movement and jump back behind the desk. Vik, once Xeshir pops out from under the desk move over a little, but keep your weapon nearby because thats our part of our plan B. Sharp, you and me will be the other half of plan B. Me and you wil go to the other two protectrons in the hallway. If they move into combat mode we will be right there to counter-attack. And if any of the protectons ready their lazer arms, as Xeshir appears, blast the living ... Roboty ... life out of them." Mix looks around "Any questions?"

(Mixtape readies his pistol)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Xeshir had managed to make it in time, hiding her stripey self behind the sturdy desk, staying out of the protectrons sight and keeping the pre-war automaton from blasting the group. For now.

Unfortunately the situation didn't improve much, as the robot started to totter forward, following the route programmed into it years and years earlier, and its present course would take it right by Xeshir.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Xeshir peeked her head out of the desk and saw the protectron closing in. Crud. She started to push against the desk, trying to push it from the protectrons path. Unfortunately, she wasn´t particurlarly strong. She gritted her teeth as she summoned all her strengh and said "Viktor! Help me push!" She most definitely did NOT want to be turned into a pile of ash.

(STR 5. Pushing desk with Xeshir hiding under it out of the protectrons path.)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 am

"Hostiles to zebras?" Sharp kept thinking to himself for a second. "All we have to do is avoid the protectron's to detect Xeshir.... The only question is how?"

Sharp agrees to Mixtape's idea but he worries that he could run out of ammo. Quickly turns to Mixtape

"Mix, we need to keep those Protectrons from finding Xeshir help me out to distract them, we shoot them if they go crazy or spots Xeshir!"
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am

Mar-Vale looked around the room and dived behind the one Protectron and stood ready to cut out anything vulnerable or important looking. He looked at the others and called out "If anyone gets hurt, yell at me."

(Standing at the read with knife.)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 am

Diesel quickly jumped into action as soon as Xeshir was safely away. Quickly he ran into another room to make sure the other bots didn't join the first. As he walked through the door he made sure nothing was going to surprise him while he readied his machete for combat. Slowly stepping foot over foot he watched the next bot to see what it was doing. "I got this one, some one check the last one!" shouting over his shoulder he hoped another one of the group heard him and would head past him soon.

(going into other room to watch one of the bots; Per 5. Attacking with Machete if bot turns aggressive; Melee 60)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:09 am

"I got the last one!" Mixtape says as he readies his pistol "Remember they make arm movements as they begin to attack, that should give us the leading edge."

(Goes into the next room with Vik to look over the other two bots; Attacking with 9mm pistol if protectrons turn agressive; Guns 33)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Sharp looked at the group using a different tactic than "Hiding the Zebra" though Sharp doesn't want to be left out of the action and moves to Mar's position and tries to shut down the robot manually. It could save some ammo and time. "Calm down Mar, Let's see if I can shut it down for good without shooting or "stabbing" it."

[Repair 49 Shutting down the Protectron manually]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Sharp's attempt to hack and shut down the robot was entirely successful, the little whir of its servomotors slowing then stopping, the inner light that denoted the protectron's face blinking out and going dark.

Unfortunately what Sharp didn't know was going to happen is that as the other two protectron's shuffled into sight range, that their rudimentary sensors would notice that the pony who was not one of the listed technicians of the company, and in the eyes of their robotic knowledge, a saboteur!

In the next instant things got hectic, as the first protectron from th second room suddenly exclaimed "Hostiles detected! Switching to combat mode!" And was promptly sliced by Diesel's machete, the sharp edged weapon leaving a gouge in the protectron's metal housing and cutting a couple wires, causing a couple sparks to come out if the robot and its voice to become distorted and garbled. The damage wasn't too severe, and didn't keep it from unloading a full laser blast into Mix, the magical energy scorching him and causing him to miss his own shot at the second protectron. Loudly proclaming that it was going to exterminate the filthy zebra sympathizer, the second protectron unleased a shot at Sharp, which missed quite wide and scorched the desk under which Xeshir hid.

Protectron 1: Damaged
    Protectron 2: Unharmed
    Mixtape: -30 health (Critical hit)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Xeshir peeked from under the bed and noticed that the others had gone ahead and attacked the robots. Oh well.

When she saw Mixtape get hit by a laser she rolled under the desk and took out her Cowpony Repeater. She stood on her hind legs as she aimed the firearm at the Protectron who had fired at the earth pony and slowly exhaled, steadying her aim. She then quickly pulled the trigger four times on a quick succession.

(Firing Cowpony Repeater x4 at Protectron 2. 36 AP (+1 AP per shot due to Trigger Discipline.) Guns 59.)

Last edited by Xeshir on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"AHH! Sonofabitch!" The magical energy didn't turn him to ash but it left a hole the size of a baseball in his side. Mix quickly ran for the nearest cover which was behind a garbage can in the hallway.

He quickly grasped his side and applied pressure to it. He was breathing heavily from the shock of the protectron turning aggressive. But despite of his physical trauma he pulled himself back together. After all, he is an Earth Pony.

"Alright, you hunk of scrap metal, ya wanna play games?!" Mix took out his pistol and came back out from cover. "Cause I'm real good at games!"

(Mixtape slips into S.A.T.S. and fires 9mm Pistol x4 aimed for the torso of Protectron 2; Guns 33; Luck 5; AP cost:20)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"Glad that worked!" sighed and feeling relieved from shutting down the robot as he heard a lot of commotion from upstairs Sharp rooled his eyes and with a sarcastic tone of his voice :
    "Oh great the robots decided to play!" Sharp runs up stair and noticed that Mix had his pistol ready Sharp takes out his pistol and stands besides Mixtape "bet fee telp shoo, buddy!" (Let me help you, buddy!)

[(Guns 44) 9mm pistol – Hit: 22 – Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 5 AP Total: 21 3 shots at Protectron 2's torso]
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Mar-Vale waited fro Sharp to finish up with the first bot until he moved into the other room and saw Mix get shot. "Mix you're an idiot, and after this is over I am going to tell you why you try to stay in cover when hit." Mar yelled at Mixtape as he ran over to join Viktor slash up the bot.

(Running towards first bot with knife at the ready. 33 AP 43 melee. slashes 4 times)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Diesel rind as his machete connected with the bot. Howling he started hacking and slashing at the bot with all he could. As Mar got closer he yelled over the commotion, "I got this one get the other one!"

(Attacking bot with Machete; Melee 60, AP 30)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Mar-Vale heard and saw the bot being mauled by the diamond dog and decided that if the three equestrians were shooting at the other one. He went back over towards Mix getting ready to wait for the fighting to be over and examine the wound and yell at the stupid pony.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 pm

The poor robots never even had a chance a a hail of bullets tore into the second protectron, ripping the poor mechanical bastard into small shards of metal and wires before it could utter another anti zebra phase, let alone fire its laser weapon.

The second protectron didn't fare much better, as the sharp blades of Mar and Diesel's weapons sliced through he metal and critical wiring, quickly reducing the robot to a twitching sparking mass on the ground.

Amd with that the combat was over, and the group could move into the next room.

(Everybody hit at least once. Diesel, Xeshi got one crit and Sharp is the MVP with two crits.)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Xeshir pulled her Cowpony Repeater to the side and started to load .357 bullets into it´s tube magazine. After it was fully loaded she pulled the level back and looked to the others. "Search them for anything of worth and lets move, I think we might just have activated the security system." She didn´t mind fighting robots, certainly better than shooting thinking ponies, but the burns their laser guns could cause? Not fun at all.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Diesel nodded at Xeshir as they searched through the bots. Having an idea he started trying to find the wire they needed in the bot he had killed.

(Searching for wire; Per 5)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 pm

"Heh, nice work everypony!" Sharp said while reloading his pistol. Sharp trots to the next room to see if he could find something interesting.

Last edited by Sharp Edge on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:58 am