Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Xeshir
Sharp Edge
Viktor Diesel
Scrap Parts
8 posters

To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

To Save a Kiwi(Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: To Save a Kiwi(Closed)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Mar-Vale nods as her sees the bots destroyed and walk over to Mix. "You are an idiot, I hope you know that." He slapped Mix in the back of the head "Rule one of the waste, you get hit, get to cover."
    "Two no matter what race you are if you get hit you might not get up." Mar started to look over the wound and poke it with a claw. "Also I don't care how many healing potions you have, they don't last forever."

(Yelling at Mix and looking over the wound. Medicine 37)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Mix slaps Mar across the face. "I don't like being slapped." Mixtape looks down at his wound and sighs. "I'll just put a spare cloth over it and drink a healing potion ... eventually."

Mix Pushes Mar-Vale's paw to the side and ties a towel around his waist. He gets up without hesitation, and reloads his pistol. "Trust me Mar, I've been on the trail more than once. I know when to hide and when to attack." Mix ruffles through his saddle bags and pulls out a weak healing potion and gulps it down.

[Drinks a healing potion, Medicine 26]
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Mar-Vale glared at the tiny pony and was shocked when he felt the slap. He stood up and walked away from Mix and muttered "Idiot ponies." Mar decided to check out the rest of the room while Sharp and Viktor checked out the bots.

(Searching the room. PER 5)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:42 pm

"I heard that Mar!" Mix says as he followed behind Sharp into the next room. "And you scratched my neck when you slapped me." Mix points to the small new scratch on the back of his head. "I think we should get you de-clawed." Mix turns to Sharp and laughs a little.

Last edited by Mixtape on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Sharp laughs as he heard Mix' joke "Heh, good one!" and looks at Mix "we should check around here we may find the wire we are looking for here!"

[Searching in the second room weapons,chems or anything useful (Perception 7)]
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"What are we looking for?" Mix asks "Anything in Particular?" Mix starts searching the room. "I'm looking for a rifle, or something moderately powerful."I can't use this pistol forever."

[Searching room with Scrap (Perception 6)]
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Xeshir sighted as the griffon and earth pony started arguing. "Please hold any fighting, arguments or morbid jokes until we leave this building? Thank you." She said as she walked towards the door and turned to Mixtape, giving him a flat look. "Scrap should have sent the image of the wire to your pipbuck Mix, didn´t you check it?" She readied her gun and peeked into the room, wondering if she could find the power hooves here.

(Examining room for door, looking in Power Hooves in particular. PER 5.)
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Mix checked his Pip-Buck for the file of the wire. "Yes, I have the file now." Mix squinted his eyes and looked at the photograph. "Hmm, Looks pretty generic." Mix looked up from his Pip-buck "It could be any piece of scrap electronics we find. "If anypo ... anyone finds a piece of wiring, bring it to either me or Sharp so we can verify it."

Mixtape smiles (as he normally does) and starts trotting toward Mar-Vale. "Listen ... I hope I din't do anything to bother or agrivate you." Mix pats Mar on the back "I dont usually stay in cover long 'cause i'm..." Mix stops and thinks of the right words to say. " 'cause I tend to automatically retaliate." Mix sighs "It's a habit i've had since I was just a colt." Mixtape's ears perk up "Ah Celestia! I'm rambling on again. Thats another habit I have to break."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 pm

The search of the robot's still sparking remains would turn up nothing of intrest, unless scraps od wiring amd various other pieces of mechanical debris were what you found interesting, for then it would be very interesting indeed.

Mar's search of the room wouldn't turn up too much, a bottle cap or two amd a few packs of cigarettes that the former workers of the factory enjoyed before their untimely demise. Speaking of former employees, Mar's search would turn up something quite strange: there were no bodies at all, not a single skeleton at amy of the room's several desks. It was as if this room had simply not been effected by the end of the world...or maybe something had cleaned it, removing every trace of the unfortunate souls who had labored here so many years ago.

Xeshi's investigation of the second room yielded not 1, not 2, but 3 doors! Sadly only one of them was unlocked. Also sadly, the other two doors gave no indication of how they may be unlocked, aside from a little card swiper on the largest one. So, for now at least, the mysteries locked behind those steel doors would remain mysteries, unknown to ponykind. The zebra mare's search for power hooves was not quite a successful as her search for doors, as the illusive weapon was nowhere to be found in the dusty room.

Sharp amd Mix's search of the room proved to be the most fruitful by far. As Sharp went throught the drawers of one of the ancient desks, he noticed a small glimpse of gun-metal grey amongst the forgotten papers, and uncovering it, revealed a 10mm pistol and a small box of ammunition. Mix didn't find another gun, but instead, located a working terminal on another desk, the sickly green glow that faintly illuminated the desk below signifying that it was still alive, still holding the messages of the doomed pony who used it last.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am

Diesel stood up as he kicked the robot for having nothing useful. As he walked into the next room he saw the three doors, stepping up to Xeshir he starting talking with her. "So were do you think we should go next Xeshir?" As he waited he started to wipe his Machete on his barding, while there was no blood it was a habit he had picked up when he was knife wielding in New pegasus. Looking around he spoke up, "So what did every one else find? The robots had kaput-ski."
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 am

"Bingo!" Sharp whispered to himself as he found the 10mm Pistol and some ammo with it "Damn, This is my lucky day!" Sharp happily puts his new pistol and the ammo in his saddlebag and turns to Viktor "Well Viktor I found a pistol!" Sharp checks his Pipbuck again for the picture of the piece of wiring that Scrap needed... "Hmm I wonder where is darn thing."

Sharp heads at one of the doors that Xeshir found "hmmm I wonder if there's some kind of ID card or a terminal to open the door"

[Searching for a key card or terminal to open one of the doors that Xeshir found (Perception 7)]
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 am

"Oooo!" Mix says as he sees the soft glow of the terminal. "I wonder..." Mix says as he looks over at the doors. Mixtape then sits down on an old office chair in front of the ancient computer. As he settles in, the pre-war chair gave way with a clatter as Mix fell back. "Ooof! Sheesh, this factory hates me." Mix gets back up and tries to hack the terminal.

[Hacking the Terminal; Science 26]
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Sharp heads to Mix trying to hack the terminal "huh, you already found a terminal? oh well... if you find something interesting tell me right away..." I'll be looking for sonething to open one of the doors." Sharp looks carefully around the desks in the room hoping to find a key or something.

[Looking for a key to open one of the doors (Perception 7)]
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:06 am

Mar-Vale looked at each of his party members, showing a look of confusion to each of them. "Do anyone of you find it weird that there is not even on body laying around here. Not even a single bone." He was so on edge that he didn't even laugh at Mix having the chair collapse under his weight.

Mar-Vale walked over to the open door that was standing ajar and pushed it with a claw, knife at the ready.

(Opening the door, knife ready. Melee 43 PER 5)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Sharp's search for a key or any way to unlock the two sealed doors, was a failure, as the keycard was nowhere to be found in the room. Mix's attempt to hack the terminal was much more successful as he got the password-apples-on his first try, unlocking the terminal amd allowing the group to access the four files that lay within the ancient terminal.

Mar would find a dusty hallway, that was empty, save a vending machine amd amother door at the other end.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:51 am

Xeshir looked at the three doors and frowned. There never was a straight path, was there...She was distracted by Viktor asking where they should go. "Right now we need to check everything here, see if there is some sort of...Cardthiny that can open that door, if that terminal over there could open them..." She walked over and saw Mix sucessfuly hacking the terminal. She smiled. "Good work, see if there´s anything that could open the doors, or info...Or anything really." She decided to give a peek at whatever layed on the other side of the unlocked door. "I´ll be right back." She said as she trotted into the empty hallway and towards the door at the end of it, checking if it was unlocked or not, and if it was what beyond it.

(Opening door at end of hallway and peeking into next room and scanning it. PER 5.)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:30 am

"Darn, guess is either not here or something..." Sharp was still determined to look for the wire the Scraps needed so thought of going with Xeshir to keep on the search, but Sharp wants to know what Mixtape had found in the terminal. Sharp checks the terminal and wonders if it had the message to somepony before the war... Sharp mutters to himself "Sunny, what you were planning...escape?" He snapped out of it and he reads the files with Mixtape.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 am

"Oh hey Sharp!" Mixtape said with glee "I just hacked the terminal. Theres probably an unlock door option in here somewhere, but lets just go through the files first."

[Begins going through files on the terminal with Sharp]
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:25 am

Diesel gave a look around the room before he saw Xeshir walking off, as he turned around he walked behind Xeshir. He thought is would be a good idea not to let the zebra that the robots would want to kill go off on her own. As she stopped a the door he gave a look behind them to see if anyone else joined them. Turning his head he leaned down to her level, "What do you see inside Xeshir?" As he spoke he readied his machete to swing at whatever was inside.

(Attacking anything that tries to attack Xeshir.)
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Mar-Vale was standing just outside the door as he let Xehsir and Vitor go past. He looked back in the room and called to the two ponies "Mix, don't do something stupid and Sharp, we are going to move ahead. If anything goes wrong, don't try to be heroes." With those words he turned and followed the pair down the hall. He made sure to still have his knife in his hand and patiently waited for Xeshir to respond.

(Ready to strike along with Viktor.)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

The four files were as follows: Performance Review, RE:Vacation Time, RE:Sunny, and Plans.

Spoiler:

The three who moved down the hallway would find themselves in a rather large room, filled with dusty cubicles. While no enemies made themselves immediately apparent, those with pipbucks could see five or six red dots, and those with ears would notice the distinctive sound that could only mean one thing.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Diesel let out a growl as he felt the skittering across the floor. sliding his foot across the ground he worked his way deeper into the room. In a hushed tone he looked back, "Keep on your guard we have bugs. Can't let them get to the hive or we are done for on our own."

(Using Tremor sense to detect locations of enemies; Per 5)
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 am

Sharp finally spots the familiar name on the terminal's screen "Sunny....heh...Is this one of the terminals that was hacked by that pony?" Then looks at Mixtape "Ahem, sorry to mumble like that, come on let's see what you found!"

Sharp wanted to know what happened to "Sunny" in that time...Is just there's something very interesting more like a story that actually happened and he wants to find out how it ended.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Xeshir's ear perked up. They were most definitely not alone in the room. She decided these enemies weren't worth spending her ammo on and switched to her Iron Hooves, turning to Mar as she put them on. "Go to Mix and Sharp and ask them what they found in the terminal, then bring them back here." They needed the image on their pipbucks if they were ever going to finish this job.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Mix stares at the screen "M-Maybe they evacuated before the bombs fell?" Mix sighs "Lets go check on the others."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:24 am