Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog)

Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog) Empty Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog)

Post by Swift Claws Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:10 pm

==Basic Information==
    Name: Switf Claws
    Race: Diamond Dog

==Physical Description==
    Picture:
    Coat Colour: Dark Red
    Mane and Tail Colour: White
    Eye Colour: Jade
    Cutie Mark: (ponies and zebras only)

==Personality==
    I was raised in the wastes with my family. We traveld from place to place looking for pre-war relics. I enjoyed it even when we ran into a little trouble. My parents always told me to stand up for myself and try to fight back. They kept me and my brothers safe most of the time. We traded somethings we found for slaves. My parents saw nothing wrong with it. I think of it as a way the slavers survive, but I own no slaves.

I saw a few ponies die at my anger. Almost every raider settlement I visited was peaceful, except when one of them insulted one of my family. The raiders understood it was the idoits own fault for choosing to insult a diamond dog. My family even made a game of seeing who could get insulted first. I won every time because I have a sharp edged tongue. No one ever gets close to me bacause of it. It has gotten me into more trouble then good.

I have a terrible fear of ghouls because most of my family were eaten by ghouls during an expidition.

==History==
    She was born in a slaver town. Her family were stopping there to trade items from their last expedition. Their last day there was when her mother revealed to everyone that she was going to have a litter that day. Her father was so surprised at first he thought it was a joke, until a unicorn used detect heartbeat and found there was one in her mother besides her own. He fainted when he head that. The slavers thought it was hilarious that a diamond dog had fainted by the news of his wife being pregnant, on the day she was giving birth. The younger ones had already seen plenty of births traveling with about 23 other diamond dogs. Most of them being of no relation to each other. Each family had about two or three kids. So it was normal to find out about a pregnancy the day of the birth.

Around the time she was six my pack came across a group of escaped slaves. They decided to hold them up in an abandoned building until a verdict was given to turn them back in or not. Since most of the pack was discussing the matter the tiny little pup had decided to talk to the slaves and find out more about them. It was a horrible idea because she was taken hostage by them and used to leverage. The escaped salves tried to make it away from her pack but didn't get far. To say the least her pack was pissed, they all were howling for blood when they found the slaves and Swift gone.
    They wouldn't of cared if the slaves had simply escaped but taking a diamond dog hostage was idiot and suicide. Her pack almost entirely annihilated the slaves only one was left alive, her pack decided his fate would rest in Swift's paws. She wasn't merciful, she tore the slaves neck open and let him bleed laying there.

A few years later the pack came across a dark cave in the middle of the night. Her parents had decided everyone should investigate for training and possible items, in reality the pack was low on funds and needed to find anything they could sell. The pack was about half a mile in the cave when a bunch of ghouls jumped Swift's parents. Everyone else formed up into a defensive formation and waited for the ghoul assault. They were swarmed by more then a hundred pony ghouls. The pack knew to protect her at all costs, she was the little pup loved by everyone.

Most of her pack went down fighting the overwhelming numbers, near the end of the fight there were only eight dogs left. The oldest called for everyone to retreat to the mouth of the cave and find some earth to dig in, since the floor of the cave was solid rock. SO they ran outside the cave and as the expression goes straight from the frying pan and into the fire. There was a pack of ghoul diamond dogs laying around the cave mouth. All hell broke loose as the ghouls woke up and saw them. The fighting started up again and she was stuck at the cave mouth.

While the fighting was happening she felt a touch on her shoulder and spun around ready to bite. She turned around and saw her mom laying there barely alive. She hugged her mother and took off the silver gauntlets her mother prized above everything but her and looked deep into her mother's eye. Her mother only gave a slight nod of the head before Swift killed her. She left the claws inside the body and ran off with the rest of her pack following.

The others stared at her with shock and didn't talk to her after the event so she finally decided to leave and try to live on her own.
    ==SPECIAL==
    Strength: 11
    Perception: 4
    Endurance: 6
    Charisma: 4
    Intelligence: 5
    Agility: 8
    Luck: 4

==Secondary Attributes==
    Health: 190
    DT: 7
    AP: 30
    RM: 4
    Crit Threshold: 97
    Botch Threshold: 7
    Dodge: 24
    ==Skills==
    Barter: 32 (Tag)
    Energy Weapons: 17
    Explosives: 17
    Guns: 40 (Tag)
    Lockpick: 17
    Medicine: 19
    Melee: 31
    Repair: 19
    Science: 19
    Sneak: 25
    Speech: 17
    Survival: 36 (Tag)
    Unarmed: 21

==Racial Attributes==
    Natural DT: 4
    Natural unarmed damage: 10
    Can You Dig It: Can quickly dig through soft terrain, provided both hands are free. Digging speed is based on Strength.
    I Feel It In My Toes: You have a primitive tremor sense, allowing you to navigate while burrowing and possibly notice things that disturb a solid surface you’re in direct contact with (usually the ground). The acuity of this sense is based on Perception.
    Lumbering Biped: Movement actions cost an additional 2 AP. Can’t equip battle saddles.
    These Guns: Can increase Strength to 12 via perks.

==Traits==
    Bruiser: With you, less is more. You may be a bit slower, but your sheer strength more than makes up for it. +2 Strength (up to racial max), but -6 AP.
    Trigger Discipline: Your attacks with guns and energy weapons cost 1 more AP but gain a +5 bonus on attack rolls with guns or energy weapons.
    ==Perks==
    List your perks obtained from level ups here.

==Inventory==
    A 9mm pistol (Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 5)
    A knife (Damage: 8+Strength – Crit: ×2 – AP cost: 4)
    300 caps' worth of money or tradable items.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog) Empty Re: Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog)

Post by Zestari Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:09 am

Hi Swift, welcome to the boards!

I have reviewed your application and I am going to approve it. I have some concerns over the poor use of grammar and some odd tense changes. I feel that you may need to pay more attention to your posts on the board. So please keep an eye on that.

Thanks,

Zesty
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog) Empty Re: Swift Claws [Complete] (Diamond Dog)

Post by Swift Claws Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

Level 2
    Health 190+5+6=201
    AP 30+1=31
    Caps 300+92=392
    Skill Points 12.5
    Barter 32+8=40
    Guns 40+4=44
    Points left .5

Perk
    Big Game Hunter
    +0.5 critical multiplier against animals and mutated animals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:17 am