Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only] Empty Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Post by Sub Warden Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

In an afternoon on the outside of the big city of Manehatten (Well what's left of it) a group of wastelanders found a gun factory at it's seems to be abandoned so the wastelanders headed inside. The factory was divided by two sides, east and west. Everypony decided to split up in groups and scavange what they could find. The rest of the group are preparing themselves as well to enter the west hallway.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    West Wing:

Sharp Edge
    Rad Boom
    Mr. Samedi
    Amnesia

Last edited by Sub Warden on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only] Empty Re: Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Post by Amnesia Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Amnesia stood outside of the West Wing of the weapons factory and looked around at the group. She slammed a magazine into her 9mm and closed it's chamber with a click. "So, who's going in first," she said with wholehearted smirk.
    If there was anything Amnesia loved, it was a good scavenging trip. And in a place like an abandoned factory, it would be nothing but a good scavenging trip. The problem was, no one in the group knew what possibly ancient, and more recent, dangers lie inside. Something, something bad, really bad, could go down. Nonetheless, only one response crossed Amnesia's mind at the thought of danger.

Totally worth it.
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only] Empty Re: Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

"Slow down little filly!" Sharp stopped Amnesia for little while.
    "We have to let everypony else to get ready too!" Sharp checked his 9mm pistol to make sure it's trigger won't get stuck. "Your really excited too, huh?" Sharp looks at Amnesia's determined look on her face. Then he turns around and checks if everypony is ready as well.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 am

Rad stared up at the factory, it was a long time since he last went somewhere simply to scavenge... And the group he'd come with he knew nothing about, but that just meant he'd have to make friends with them! There was another pegasus, and something about the mare told Rad she'd be just as happy to jump into a potentially life threatening situation as he would. Always good to have somepony thinking along the same lines... Of course it was more than likely that nopony was thinking of this the same way as Rad. The pegasus took a look at the other two, an earth pony, his thoughts on them were rather confusing to most, Rad saw them as both boring, and interesting. Boring because they neither had magic or could fly, they were just... Ponies, ground bound and simple. But at the same time he found them interesting, because they were so much fun to be around. In fact, of the two earth ponies that he knew, one was his best friend, and the other his special somepony. So he at least had high hopes that he'd be able to make another friend out of this new pony.

And the last member of their little group was a ghoul... A zebra ghoul at that! Certainly one of the most interesting things the little pegasus had ever seen, from what Rad knew, ghouls knew lots of stuff, normally because they were really old. And he was a zebra too, and they also usually knew lots. So of course Rad assumed that this ghoul was super smart and knew just about everything ever! He would have to ask this ghoul some things, but before he could the pegasus said the one thing that Rad liked to hear. "First? Well i'll do that of course! Unless anypony objects?" He looked around at the others, looking all too excited at the idea of running into unfamiliar territory potentially full of nasty things wanting nothing more than to want him reduced to chunks on the ground. He saw the earth pony speak up, wanting to make sure everypony was ready "I'll run in, take a look, an if I come runnin back out, you'll all know it ain't safe right? But you'll all be ready by then so it's fine eh? Names Rad Boom by the way." He said with a friendly smile.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Samedi glanced over at the party. Two pegasai and an earth pony. His bloodshot eyes zeroed in on their markings. The earth stallion had a gun. Despite living in a world where guns were so commonplace, Samedi didn't know what kind of gun it was. To him, a gun was a gun.

The Pegasus filly's wasn't a true mark. It was a patch of burnt skin in the shape of a cloud and lightning bolt. Samedi was old enough to remember the original cutie mark the branding was meant to resemble, belonging to Rainbow Dash.

The last member of the party was a Pegasus stallion, who stared back at the ghoul curiously. His mark was in the form of an irradiated wing. Samedi was unsure as to what it stood for, but knew he would soon find out. The others had begun talking. Clearing his throat, the zebra trotted forward.

"Hello there," he said, his voice deep and unwavering despite the decayed state of his vocal chords, "Name's Samedi."

Spoiler:
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:19 pm

"You bet I am! Just one thing... don't call me little filly...."
    She gave a casual salute to Rad Boom. "Hiya, I'm... uhhh, Amnesia. If you go in I want to go. I can fly too!"

Amnesia trotted up to Mr. Samedi and held out a hoof. "It's nice to meet you, Samedi. My name's... I don't even know, so just call me Amnesia." Rather than being repulsed by the ghouls decayed and rotted flesh, Amnesia was amazed by how somepony's body in such a condition could still operate and function.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Samedi tipped his hat to the young mare before grasping her hoof in his own, giving it a swift shake.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Amnesia," he said.

Spoiler:
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 pm

"Gee, calm down! I was just trying to be friendly with ya!" Sharp noticed that Amnesia had some attitude and guess that's fair enough to meet a different pegasus mare. Of course, Sharp never minded Ghouls unless they were Feral. "Hey there Samedi, I'm Sharp Edge! Nice to meet ya'" judging by the introductions it seems that everypony is ready! Sharp looks at the door leading to the West Wing of the factory "Alright everypony, let's go." Sharp opens the door and hopes nothing bad happens up ahead.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Rad looked back at the other three. "Amnesia, Samedi and Sharp... None of ya are ponies i'm gonna forget in a hurry, so rememberin ya names should easy!" Rad was of course dying to bombard Samedi with questions about all kinds of stuff, most of it useless probably, he once more looked at the ghoul curiously, wondering just how much he knew... Though before he got the chance to say anything Sharp had opened up the factory, so Rad turned to head inside. His attention now diverted to whatever mysteries this place held.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Amnesia had her gun out as she prepared to enter the building. She looked over to Rad and nodded. "I don't think I'll be forgetting you anytime soon. Or any of you for that matter." Her statement was hilariously contradictory to her namesake.

She looked around at the small group with a sly smirk on her face. "Ready to go?" Amnesia was one seriously eager pony, but as soon as she entered the building, things would get serious, seriously serious.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

"Good morning, Sharp," said Samedi, "And to you as well, Rad." He watched the earth pony move towards the entrance of the factory.

The door opened, creaking loudly on its rusted hinges. Gazing into the darkness that presented itself, Samedi could make out the still shapes of massive machines. The scent of oil and grease hung heavy in the stagnant air. Samedi could remember the same smell coming from factories in Hoofington during the war. The ghoul turned to his three companions.

"Ladies, Gentlemen...Let's get started, shall we?"

Spoiler:

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:10 am

Entering through the rusty old door the group find themselves in a room...the first look at the room had bullet holes and laser burns all over the walls. Blood was also visible around a corner in the room. It could be a sign that there's dangers up ahead for the group. In the room can also be found a terminal, giving a live green glow. there was also a few file cabinets and desks around theroom as well some of them in a very bad shape.

Noises could be also be heard from the door ahead, but it's faint, it could be the other group exploring the other side of the factory or it could be something else....the mystery goes on...
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

Samedi eyed the room carefully. He immediately noticed the blood in the corner, smeared along the walls and pooled on the floor. It looked fresh. The walls were riddled with holes and scorch marks. The ghoul tightened his grip on his walking stick as he shifted his gaze over to the desks and file cabinets. The muscles surrounding his perpetual grin morphed into something of a smile.

"Well, folks," he said, lifting his stick to point at the derelict furniture, "I can't say for sure, but I think we might find somethin' of value in those drawers...Like say, a map, or some other article regardin' this factory's layout."
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Sharp looks at the ghoul with doubt "Sorry, Samedi...but look at the room the bullet holes and the laser burns on the walls...Guess the cool stuff it's been taken by raiders or some scavenger already." Sharp smiles "But that doesn't mean there's a possibility, that it could be overlooked!" Sharp had been in many scavenging trips some of them weren't successful as he hoped but he did find many kinds of useful things when he searched carefully in the rooms.

[Searching around the room to find anything useful or important (Perception 7) ]
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Rad casually trotted into the room, seemingly paying no care for potential danger. "Ooh look at all this stuff eh?" He looked around, taking in the bullet and laser damage, the blood, and the faint sounds. "'Course ponies 'ave been here before. But the thing is... Most of 'em see a lock and move on. So we still got a chance. And goin' by the blood and bullet holes, whoever looted this place didn't get far! Especially since there's sounds comin'... From... There... Uhh... Hmm..."

Rad took a look in the direction of the faint sounds, there was a door. "I'll go see what's in there huh? You lot look for somethin' good. I know a lil about locks, so lemme know if ya need a hoof!" The pegasus then made his way towards the door, to anyone used to looking in potentially dangerous areas, Rad just seemed to be being outright reckless and stupid.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"Perhaps you're right," Samedi said as he looked back from Sharp to the desk, "Still, wouldn't hurt to give it a once-over." The ghoul moved to check the ruined furniture when the Pegasus named Rad trotted up to the door on the other end of the room. Samedi raised a brow at the stallion as he rushed into danger, seemingly unaware that there could be bloodthirsty raiders on the other side.

In this instance, the zebra pondered the possibility that Rad might not be too bright. Therefore, when in a situation as dangerous as this, he could be a danger not only to himself, but to everypony around him.

"Woah there," said Samedi, "Rad, I don't think that's the best idea. Here, did you say you were good with locks? There might be some on that drawer."
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 am

Amnesia moved quiet and swift through the halls, checking corners and clearing rooms. She figured it would be much better to make sure the place was safe then to be caught looting by raiders. She looked up at Rad. "Don't you think it's a little dangerous to just mosey around? C'mon Rad, I don't want anypony to get hurt here. If we're going through that door I want all of us ready."

Trotting past him, she shrugged. "I don't mean to sound all bossy, sorry."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:26 am

Sharp Edge's search around the room wasn't much as he expected he found what he expected old files and useless papers, nothing special beyond that. Behind the door that Rad was checking the other room seemed to be clear and free of threats...for now.

But once again the sounds became more of an echo when Rad opened the door. The other room there was a broken terminal and also mutilated bodies all over the room and of course grafitti with very unappropiate language, it seeems to be a raider's torture room or something... there was a safe in the room and also a few lockers.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 am

Rad had turned back to Samedi. "I wouldn't say 'good,' but I know a thing or two about 'em. I'll give 'em a look over once I see who's makin' that noise eh?" He turned back to open the door, but Amnesia was infront of him now, seemingly from nowhere. "Gah! Where did you come from... And this place is perfectly safe, see!" He then shoved the door open with a power hooved foreleg, probably with a little more force than he should have done as the door swung round and slammed against the nearest wall. Rad winced at the loud noise. "Sorry... Forgot I had these things on... Heh..." The pegasus trotted into the next room, hearing that the sounds were apparently echoing through the whole factory, he couldn't resist it himself and let out an "Echo!" And sure enough, his voice was repeated a couple of times in the empty space. Though when he actually turned his attention to the room itself he stopped... Simply staring for a moment and the horror scene before him. "Huh... Well... I guess it's safe in here!" He stated before casually trotting further into the room, seemingly oblivious the the blood and gore he was moving through. Rad looked around, his hooves, and power hooves now covered in blood, and probably some other stuff too. The pegasus spotted the safe. "Jackpot!" He half ran over to the thing, checking if it was actually locked before trying to crack it.

[Lockpick 40, trying to open the safe.]
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Sharp smiled at Rad "Well, guess your used of putting your life in danger it seems. You could try to do that, but when the bullets starts flying...well guess you know what to do!" As he checked around the other room it he felt kind of disgusted when he saw all the mutilated bodies around. "Damn! These raiders have a very different way to treat visitors, We should be more careful here everypony!"

Sharp just remembered that there's a terminal from the other room and hopes that terminal haves something useful.

[(Science 26) Hacking terminal and finding something useful in it]
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

"C'mon Rad will you keep it down? This place could be crawling with bad g-" "Echo!" "Oh boy..."

Amnesia stepped over the dead bodies with a slight cringe on her face. "Ugh... No kidding. How about that smell?" The young pegasus had always tried to lighten up such grim situations. She saw Sharp go for the terminal and decided to follow Rad into the 'echo' room, eager to get her hooves on some loot. She looked down at the squishy red gore she was stepping in with a frown. "Gross..."

She read to walls with an awkward face. "Not too cultured, these ponies are, huh?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 am

Sharp finally hacked the terminal and 3 files showed up in the screen: Open Weapon production door, "Always lock the door" and Note to tHe ScaVengers!!"

though Rad Boom's effort on unlocking he pick was successful and inside the safe were a Medium Health Potion, a Stampede and a key that it may lead to another in the factory.

Amnesia's search around the room was kind of succesfull between one of the mutilated bodies she found a .357 Revolver and seems to have some ammo left in the chamber.

Then a sound of a gun shot echoes through the room.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 am

Samedi gazed about the bloodied room. Fresh corpses lay strewn about the room, their mangled bodies ridden with injuries dealt by the various scavenged weapons of the raiders. The ghoul poked at one with his stick, nudging a palled face. Samedi felt a strong urge to search the cadavers for valuables, but knew it was likely that they had already been cleaned out by raiders.

His ragged ears twitched as a sharp crack sounded off from somewhere. His grasp tightened around his walking stick.

"Sound's like trouble's headin' our way."

Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Amnesia dug through the remains of what was once a living, breathing pony and found a .357 revolver, picking it up with her wings. She opened up the cylinder with a click and spun it. "4 rounds! Sweet!" Before she could finish marveling, a shot rung out from inside the factory.

"Colts...." she said confidently as she closed the cylinder. "...we've got company."
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Sharp raised his hoof of another terminal hack success he clicked open Weapon Production Door and hoped he opened something around the room... when he heard the gun shot, Sharp had a confident look on his face "Alright everypony guess we are going to kill some raiders!"

Sharp looked at the terminal while he readies his .9mm pistol "I'll read the other files later..." Sharp prepares himself for the raiders to show up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:38 pm