Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Post by Rad Boom Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Rad heard the click, and the safe swung open, looking inside he didn't see much... Then again there rarely seemed to be much in safe when he checked them, he took the potion and the key, hoping it could lead to something interesting. "Hey anypony here use dru-" His sentence was cut short as he heard the gunshot. "Ah! Visitors! ...Or are we the visitors? Uhh... Anyway! Anypony get hit? No? Well then... Where to next?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cornered Between Raiders (West Wing) [invites only]

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 pm

On the other room a door opened and one of the raiders had a Single Shotgun the raider said "Look do we have here, bet the boss would like to meet this little group!" and the other had a knife and he was with the other raider "bee shoo kill bem, shey seem bike rubble (We should kill them, they seem like trouble) the other nods and agrees and starts to aim his shotgun at Samedi
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Amnesia saw the reflection of the raiders in the hall through a piece of broken glass on the floor [PER7] and pressed up against the wall of the 'echo' room. Taking a deep breath, she swung around the doorway and fired three shots, two at the shotgunner and one at the raider with the knife.

[9mm, three shots, two at the shotgun raider pointing his gun at Sam and one at the raider with the knife.]

Last edited by Amnesia on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sharp spots the raiders in the other room and starts shooting at the raider with the Single Shotgun "Not on my watch you,bucker!!"

[using a 9mm pistol – Hit: 22 – Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 5 shooting at the raider with the Single Shotgun (Guns 44)]
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Samedi held up his stick as two raiders suddenly burst into the room. He was quick to notice the shotgun being raised. The ghoul swore under his breath as his dry muscles sprang impulsively to the left in an effort to dodge the blast.

[Dodge, 8 points.]
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Rad looked at the two ponies that had just come in. "Only two? I was expectin' looooaaaads of ya! Oh well!" He proceeded to point the two carbines on his battle saddle at them, firing a burst from each gun, one at each raider.

[Firing both assault carbines, AP24, guns 75, fast shot trait.]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:37 pm

The raider didn't had a chance to shoot Samedi when the earth pony and both Pegasi fired at him giving him a death full of bullet holes as in for the one with the knife at least cuts Amnesia's right forehoof(Amnesia HP drops to -8) but still dies from Rad's shots from his Assualt Carbines giving him also an ugly death...
    from the three ponies team work they successfully killed the two raiders that showed in the room.

The door that the raiders opened leads to the rest of the factory giving more exploration to the group.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Samedi looked over at the two raiders, who now lay among the other corpses. He turned back to the three ponies that had saved his life. The ghoul leaned on his cane and tipped his hat to his companions, giving them a bow.

"I thank each and every one of you for what you just did," said Samedi, "Had it not been for your quick thinking and even quicker reflexes, I would be a very dead ghoul right now."

He readjusted his hat and looked over his shoulder at the open door.

"However, as grateful as I am, I think we'd better be gettin' along. Chances are someone heard that, and I'm guessin' there's more than just two raiders here."

Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 am

Amnesia's shots into the shotgunner were successful, but she paid the price when she was cut by the other. Rad made sure he would do no more stabbing. She yanked her hoof back and looked at the blood oozing from it, letting out a low, but audible, "Ow."

Samedi had thanked her and the rest of the group for saving him. She had simply looked to him and pretended as if she had a hat, tipping it to him. "We'd better move up through the factory. Stay sharp." She looked at Sharp Edge and giggled a little before killing the laugh rather quickly. ".....yeah that was bad. Anyway, lets keep those guns at the ready. We know we're not alone in here."
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 am

Sharp slightly laughed at Amnesia's pun "Heh, I heard a lot of puns before..." looks at Samedi "Don't mention it partner, we are a technically a team at the moment...But your right maybe there's more than two raiders lurking around. as Sharp looted one of the raider's body hoping he could find something useful besides the Single Shotgun that the raider dropped. "Hmm, I wonder what is the chance to find Iron Shoes in this Raider.." and turns to the group while looting the dead raider's body "Does any pony want to check the other body?" slightly disgusted,Sharp loots the raider's body.

[Looting the Raider with the Single shotgun's body finding anything useful (Perception 7) ]
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am

Rad looked at the aftermath of the groups shooting, yet more maimed bodies added to the floor. He appeared to have a slight look of regret on his face, but it disappeared swiftly. "Not a problem Mr. Sam! Not like we're gonna just sit and let ya die now eh?" He gave a smile towards Amnesia when she made here pun, though Sharp's mention of wanting iron shoes perked his interest. "Iron shoes? I got an old set of spiked shoes if ya want 'em? Their jus' sittin' in my saddlebag pokin' things right now. Don't have much use for 'em now I got these power hooves."
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Despite having no lips to speak of, Samedi grinned at Rad.

"I'm glad to hear that," said the ghoul, "I'm not quite ready to go to the grave just yet, even if I am only technically alive."

He then trotted over to Sharp, his eyes glinting dully as he peered at the dead raiders.

"I'll take you up on that offer," said the zebra as he crouched over what had been the knife-wielding raider. He looked something like a macabre vulture as he picked over the corpse's pockets, searching for something useful.

[Looting, perception 6 (+ 1 hat)]
    Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Sharp looks at Rad as he took the battle saddle for the Single Shotgun "Spiked Shoes? really? Gee Rad thanks" Sharp trots to Rad "I wish I had something I could trade for them though" Sharp looks at the other room "Hmmm there's more of this factory than we thought..."
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Amnesia stepped over the recently killed bodies, through the door the raiders had come through, and stopped at the doorway. She pulled out her .22 and started clearing the area, looking for anything interesting at the same time.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Rad laughed and shook his head at Sharp. "No no... You don't owe me anythin', consider 'em a gift eh? From one friend to another?" He gave the spiky footwear to the earth pony, before seeing Amnesia heading for the door their recently deceased friends had come through. It was then he realised that she was bleeding from her foreleg. "Hey Amnesia!" He trotted up behind her. "Are you ok? Ya got a bit of a wound there? I found a couple health potions in that safe, want one?"
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Amnesia waved him off, completely engrossed in her search. "Nah, nah, I'm alright but thanks anyway. We might need them for something worse later." She stopped, and her ear twitched. The pegasus brought her voice to a whisper. "I think I heard something..."

[PER7, investigate. Prepared for contact.]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Amnsia's sensitive hearing heard nothing but small pieces of the roof falling down the ceiling. The room seem to be empty and threat free for now...there was another terminal and a two medical kits in either side of the room. Also a there's three doors in the room one leading to a different point of the factory one of the doors had a sign saying "Weapon production' and the other two doors one was locked and the other wasn't.

As for Samedi's search on the Raider's bodies he found 4 bottle caps, the knife that the raider carried and Med-X
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

Amnesia held up her weapon and slowly walked to were she heard the sound.... there it was again. She was standing right where it was.... oh, it's the roof. Hey! Medical kits! I am a medic, I could use those. The pegasus trotted over to them and picked both of them up, storing them in her bags. Looking to yet another dark room, she decided to go in and check it out. Apparently 'Weapons Production'.
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 am

Samedi grinned as he happened upon a few items from the dead raider. A knife, slightly rusted, some Med-X, and four caps. He placed each item in his coat, the inside of which was lined with several pockets.

The ghoul stood up and looked at the three doors. Amnesia was already investigating the one marked 'Weapons Production'. That door, along with the other, had been discovered to be unlocked.

However, the fact that they were unlocked also presented the possibility that the rooms had already been cleaned out. Worse, they could be harboring raiders. The zebra turned to the third door, which was locked.

Samedi quietly slunk over to the door and examined the lock.

[Attempting to pick the lock, lockpick 21]

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Amnesia found a 2 Weak healing potions along with Mint-als from the First Aid Kits that Amnesia looted. Samedi's attempts on unlocking the door failed, the door required a key to unlock it. As far that everything went Amnesia entered to the "Weapon Production" room and there was an Protectron patrolling around that area.

The protectron starts shooting at Amnesia with it's laser weapon but luckily that shot misses. The sound of the laser weapon echoed really loud in the room.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Amnesia saw the beam of light shoot past her, a Protectron being its point of origin. She scrambled out from the open and jumped, sliding across the floor behind an old metal cabinet. "I need some support in here!!!"

Drawing her new .357, she would peek out quickly and fire two shots at the robot before quickly moving back behind her cover.

[AGI 7, PER 7, Guns 26, drew .357, 4 AP, fired 2 shots, 16 AP. +1 to Readiness.]

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Rad had been generally bimbling around the room, looking around idly and slowly making his way to the last unchecked door, though before he made it he heard the sound of the laser, and Amnesia's call for some help. So the pegasus darted off into the weapons production room, spotting the wayward robot and opening fire on it.

[Firing a burst from each carbine at the protectron. Guns 75, 24AP, Fast shot trait.]
    Mr. Samedi
    Mr. Samedi
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Mr. Samedi Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 am

A bolt of energy suddenly flew into the wall a yard away from Samedi. The ghoul whirled around from the door to face a clanking colossus of rusted metal, firing lasers at himself and his companions. Once again, he swore under his breath.

Samedi had heard of such machines as the one they were facing now, but had never really seen any except for a few burned-out shells lying out in the wastes.

He watched as the pegasai fired a few shots at the machine, drawing away its attention. Then he quietly edged close to the wall and began to sneak towards the robot, his staff at the ready.

[Sneaking, 10 Ap, Sneak: 19]

Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sharp Edge Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Sharp was looking at the door that Samedi didn't open "Heh what a shame-" The sound of the laser weapon alerted him. He ran to the "Weapon Production" room and spots the Protectron "Heh, it's been a while I "shut down" this rust buckets!"

[using a 9mm pistol – Hit: 22 – Damage: 16 – Crit: ×2 – AP: 5 shooting at the Protectron attacking Amnesia (Guns 44)]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

The protectron yet remained standing after those bullet piercing through it's metal body. Though the shooters got hit by the robot's laser. Samedi is not detected yet though the robot is still attacking Sharp,Rad and Amnesia.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sharp Edge -20 HP
    Amnesia -19 HP
    Rad Boom -15 HP

Protectron: Damaged

Samedi: still not detected

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am