Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+13
Scrap Parts
Galactic Dash
Cross Roads
Bakewell Tart
Violet Star
Xeshir
Nova Surge
Bone Head
Arc Weld
Aquilinus
Marcus
Rad Boom
Cuppa Beans
17 posters

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed) Empty I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Post by Cuppa Beans Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am

It was just around noon at the camp, five ponies sat around waiting for others to show up.

"Anypony actually hear your broadcast, Wavey? Cause I'm seein' a large lack of ponies swarming here with the promise of 5000 caps dangling in the air." A large buck, donned in a variation of combat armour with his black and green mane mostly tied back, leaving a scruffy patch over his eyes and parted by his horn.

"Somepony had to have heard it, don't you worry. And if they did, they'll come to earn themselves some caps without a doubt! We've just got to be patient." A mare, clearly the pony who made the broadcast, replied with a smile.

"And what if nopony shows up? I just want to crack this damn stable open and see what things are in here. So how about if no pony shows up in the next few hours, we go in ourselves?" Another buck said, waving his pip-buck adorned hoof at the Stable when he mentioned it. He seemed overly excited about the Stable itself, the silver buck almost bouncing with eager energy as he looked towards the small doorway leading down to the stable. "Come on, can we?" He asked like a little foal who wanted to go to the beach or the play park. Granted, to him this was probably quite the same as such a situation.

"Calm down, it's not like somepony can get in there before whomever we send in, it's locked down and this is the only entrance, remember?" A grey buck interrupted the copper-maned pony who was oh so eager to get into the stable. "It's much safer to send others in so we don't end up getting ourselves hurt."

"I know it's not my place to be saying this, but is it really okay to be sending others in instead of us? I mean, what if they've got family and something happens in there? I know it's a wasteland out here, but nopony likes losing family."

"The Stable is safe, Amber, don't worry yourself. No pony is going to get hurt in there."
    "Are you sure?"
    "...Absolutely!"

The earth pony gave a nod. "Okay then, so long as you're sure.... I guess."

"Somepony will arrive anytime soon! So everypony be nice, we don't want anypony getting the wrong impression." Radiant Waves chimed happily.

-------------

Cuppa, sat at home with a radio that was struggling to work, was trying to find DJ-Pon3s station again, as she'd knocked the thing over and it had messed everything around. As she slowly went through the frequencies, a message came to reach her ears, making her stop and listen closely to the faltering volume of her now-broken radio.

Investigating a lifeless Stable for somepony in Tenpony? And for 5000 caps? That was a lot and she could do with some extra caps if only to keep herself stocked up on medical supplies... It could be worth it, she might be able to find something useful in there as well. AND it was an old ministry stable, could be all sorts of interesting things in there to look into. Packing her saddlebags and putting her combat armour on, just in case, Cuppa stepped out of her home.

The small space being enough to house the mare and her belongings for now, but she could always do with a larger place. Whilst pondering on this, she headed to the outskirts of the town and looked north-east, where the stable was meant to be. Then looking back to the town, Cuppa decided it might be best to wait for a few others, so she didn't go it alone.

(Post readying to leave and whatnot, or already arriving if that's what you want to do.)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed) Empty Re: I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Post by Rad Boom Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 am

Rad had heard the radio broadcast when he was with Arc and Nova after his last adventure. Since after hearing the offer of 5000 caps to explore a mysterious Stable, he hadn't stuck around long, and had gone to prepare. Not really knowing what he'd need, he'd brought food, water and ammo. He always seemed to need those three things at least. As far as he remembered Arc and Nova would be coming too, but as he flew there, he wondered just who else would turn up.

As Rad neared the location of the Stable, he felt a sharp pain in his right wing, making it painful to fly. It was then he realised he'd over-exerted it... He never had been able to fly as much since that bullet that tore through his shoulder and the base of the wing. Too long flying and it would get painful and harder to use, it was why he mostly stuck to flying just off the ground. Though this time he'd let the excitement of so much money get to him, and had been flying high and fast. And as just he had just the one thought as he started to fall. "Crap..."

Luckily he wasn't completely useless, and was able to use the wing, albeit painfully, to slow his fall enough that it would only hurt a little when he hit the floor, as he came down he saw the camp, with some ponies talking, and figured that was where he was meant to be, so aimed to land there... This is gonna hurt..." He thought as he got closer to the floor.

"LOOK OUT BELOW!!" He shouted, moments before hitting the ground in front of the group with a heavy *thud* and a cloud of dust. As the cloud settled he looked up at the ponies around him, a little dazed. "I'm here about the Stable... Names... Uhh... Rad Boom!" The pegasus stumbled to his hooves and shook some of the dust off himself. "Sorry 'bout that... Forgot my wing don't like to work as well as it used to. I'll still beat any pegasus in a short race though!! Heheh... Uhh... You are the ponies who sent them messages 'bout the Stable... Right?"
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 am

Marcus had been at the Inn enjoying a couple of drinks when he saw the Bartender make a fuss over the radio. Apparently, somepony had thought it would be funny to change the frequency on it, so he had to search for it again. As he did so, they came across an interesting broadcast offering 5000 caps for searching an empty Stable for some of the residents of Tenpony Tower. Most of the others in the room paid no attention to the broadcast, but Marcus was intrigued by it.

Marcus stepped away and made his way up to his room to collect his things for the trip. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. Once he was prepared, he made his way out to the edge of town and dropped his gear to do one final check of his supplies. After he was done, he looked up to see another standing around, looking geared up and waiting. If she had heard the radio, she was likely going to the same place he was. He decided to speak with her, just to be sure.

He walked up to her, bowed, and said, "Greetings, msafiri (traveler). I see that you have prepared for a journey, and not yet started." Standing up, he continued, "Are you preparing for the promise of caps for searching the abandoned stable?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Aquilinus had been on the outskirts of town after one of his missions had just finished up. As he looked around in the sky he heard the familiar call of Nocona in the distance, laughing to himself he just imagined what unfortunate creature was her meal for the day. Closing his eyes for a bit he laid back and rested peacefully.

While he didn't rest long as the station he had his pip buck attached to blared to life with a broadcast offering 5000 caps for searching an empty Stable. His eyes popping open he quickly brought up a map and tried to find the location of said Stable. Spotting its location on the map he almost laughed at his luck, he was only a few minutes away from it's location. Getting up he packed up a few of the things he had laying around and quickly started to run off towards the location.

As he ran he gave a quick call into the night letting Nocona know he was going away and for her to head home. He breathed deeply as his head rushed with the thoughts of getting the weapon he had wanted finally. Spotting the Stable entrance he slowed down and looked around to see if anyone was near yet. Spotting the group camped out in front, heading towards them he smiled at them. "So you guys here for the Stable then?" Sitting down he looked out across the wastes to see if anyone else was on their way here.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Arc raised a brow at the cloud of dust that rose in the distance. He looked back at his pip-buck, having it set on the map function, and checked whether they were going to the correct spot. "Well," Arc said, looking up from the hoof computer, back to Nova. "Whatever that was, our destination is there. Let's go." With that, he led himself and the mare to the location the broadcast indicated.

Few days back, he and Nova returned from... well, he wasn't in a mood to talk about it yet. It was too soon, and too raw in his heart to even think about it. Right now, he needed something to do, and when he overheard the offer... well, it was perfect. And... he had Nova with him, one of the last things, he admitted to himself, that was binding him to this plane. Same as him, she felt that the ill sitting was not something for her right now, so when she heard about the job, and of course, the prize for the deed, they spent rest of the day preparing for the trip.

So here they were. Here he found himself talking to the mare that seemed to organize things, reporting himself and Nova for the work. Here he found himself looking at Rad Boom and for the first time in the whole week, faintly smiling. Here he found himself waiting for the show to start, standing a little away from the others, lost deep in his own thoughts.

Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

The griffin raider leader had been at the bone yard, trying to get an old broadcaster to work, and by that i mean he got one of his more technical raiders to work on it while he sat back with a cold beer. "What do you mean your getting feedback?" bone head asked. The blue pegasus shook his head and instead turned one of the dials up. A mare's voice came through offering a job and a lot of caps for completing said job. Bone head smiled. "That's a lot of caps to just look around an old pre-war tomb." The griffin got up and gathered his gear. Turning to the blue pegasus before he flow out the window. "Hold down the fort while i'm gone." The pony nodded wordlessly as he watched his leader fly off.

Later the griffin was soaring just below the cloud curtain as he flew to the location described in the broadcast. He had noticed something else up here, a black and green maned pegasus, but for now the griffin was just staying back. Bone head was surprised when the pegasus dive bombed his destination. Making a slower non-crashing decent he fallowed him. He hovered just off the ground, his wings helping to dissipate the dust cloud. "And i thought pegasi where suppose to be graceful." The griffin mused as he set down and turned to the group that occupied the camp. "I take it this is the stable party then."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Nova followed after Arc, remaining quiet most of the while as she thought. Once they'd eventually reached their destination, Nova decided to let Arc take care of reporting them both in and simply slinked off to the edges of the area and slumped against a nearby rock, closing her eyes.

Nova took in long, slow breaths as she thought of what had happened, even laughing a little at some of it. Still, this was something that didn't quite sit right with her for two reasons. She'd never been in a spot where her wings would likely be useless no matter what, and that the payment was so high for what seemed to be such a simple job. It took all of her concentration to just relax, and listen to the wind as it slowly rolled by, tickling at her feathers.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Xeshir overlooked everyone from a nearby hill, staying quiet. She had heard about the job while scavenging an old house, a somehow still intact two hundred year old radio giving static, but after a few switch of the knobs she found the broadcast through pure luck. She was unsure at first and had decided to see if the group weren't bandits on robbers from the hill. Once the other ponies came, a few she knew and others she didn't (or wish she hadn't) The lack of gunshots, blood or usual raider profanity convinced her it was safe.

Xeshir was trotting down the hill when she spotted a familiar brown brown buck and a stripped pegasus. She smiled and (somewhat) silently trotted towards them before wrapping them in a hug from behind, a smile on her face. "Hey you two!" She said with a cheerful tone.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Cuppa jumped in surprise as somepony was talking to her during her wait, looking at him to see it was some zebra she didn't recognise... Meeting new people wasn't a bad idea, so she gave a small smile and nodded. Wait, did this zebra have a moustache?

...A moustache... On an Equine's face.... She'd genuinely not seen that before, it was a small surprise, but nothing major for now. "Uhh. Yeah, ah'm jus' bein' nice an' waitin' t' see if anypony else was goin' like ah was. It's safer to go places in groups anyways, right? Though, ah wanna see if anythin' useful is in this Stable, 'specially considerin' it belonged to the Ministry o' Arcane Sciences."
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Violet saw the camp outside of the Stable approaching, although she imagined her companion saw it much sooner given that she had vision that wasn’t restricted to a roughly 100 Meter radius.

Violet was traveling with Bakewell to the ‘Mysterious’ (Violet’s word) Stable 84. Exploring an empty Stable bereft of life and possibly containing ancient treasures from the MOAS? That sounded like a fun time to Violet! Certainly more fun than the last Stable ‘Adventure’, and hopefully more clean than her last adventure period. She could have sworn she took a dozen baths after that, and that’s not even taking into account what Lightning had to go through with Spectrum. She shivered a bit at the thought.

Plus, her head was still giving her problems from when she smacked it in the sewers, as her headache could attest. They had Dash and Mint-als and Buck and junk all over the place but not a single bottle of headache medication, figures.

But she didn’t let it show, it didn’t really hurt that bad anyway, and the aches were sporadic at best. She was sure it’d go away eventually.

“Hmm...Wonder what’s in that Stable.” she mused to Bakewell. “The pony on the radio said there wasn’t anything alive it in. Which is kinda odd, usually there’s at least radroaches and stuff in abandoned Stables. Maybe there’s robots in it? Or forcefields that block life detection magic? Or something. I suppose we’ll find out!”

She squinted her eyes towards the camp. “By the way, you see Scrap anywhere? It’s kinda hard for me to distinguish ponies past 50 meters, especially without color.” she asked.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Bakewell’s opinion of “fun” clearly had some distinct differences from Violet’s, though really at this point such knowledge couldn’t possibly come as any surprise. The beige mare personally would have found a calm evening of cooking or other simple activities to be a more preferable option to exploring a Stable due to, well, being from a Stable in the first place. The mare’s past and seemingly intent on repeating traumatics concerning her home probably did little to make the concept of Stable Exploration seem more appealing.

Despite the warnings and self-cautions going on inside Bake’s head, she did have to admit that there was at least a little interest floating about. She hadn’t really gotten a chance to see the in-tact insides of stables that were not her own. How similar were they? Would everything about this Stable be completely wrong? Would rooms look the same but be in the wrong places? Would it be completely and totally different, or exactly the same? On top of her curiosity, there was the fact that even if Bakewell wasn’t exactly one hundred and fifty percent thrilled about the job on the inside, Violet seemed interested enough for both of them, and that wasn’t even including Scrap. A unicorn whom Bakewell fully expected to find here as well.

Also, the reward was quite a lot of caps. A pony could buy a whole lot of things with those caps. Things, perhaps, like a place to live that was actually large enough to support three ponies, a radhog, a small robot, and the occasional guest.

“What if the Stable isn’t actually abandoned at all?” Bakewell asked thoughtfully, responding to Violet’s ideas of what their destination might contain with suggestions of her own as the two walked. Wild speculation was something that the mare had found could make any situation more interesting; at least as far as she was concerned. “What if all of the residents did some kind of odd sciencey thing to each other, like gave each other robotic hooves? Only they didn’t stop there. What if they kept adding bits and adding bits until they were all machine and not even slightly ponies? I don’t know much about robots and the like but no matter what Scrap says about Kiwi, I’m pretty sure robots aren’t really alive.” She suggested. The scenario didn’t seem super likely, but she wasn’t trying to pinpoint the logical reason that zero life forms existed.

Especially since the chef was pretty confident that the explanation for that was something along the lines of ‘A drug got released into the air and made everypony go insane and murder each other’. A scenario she flat out did not want to be reminded of.

“I can’t really see Scraps, no.” Bakewell admitted to Violet as they neared. “But I can’t really make everything out from here either. So who knows?”
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Cross's eyes shrank as he overheard a random pony's radio as he walked through town, those voices sounded remarkably familiar, a bit too familiar for his own comfort. He turned his head back towards the other side of town and continued on, ignoring the shopkeepers and somewhat busy ponies as his horn glowed, switching the station on for himself. He let out a sigh as he saw his breath in the cool weather. Pulling his hooves beneath him, he made a turn around the corner of a tin-roofed shack.

If his friends actually did make it to a stable, then they were being lazy about it and making a huge mistake. All this left him to do was shake his head and hurry his way towards outside the town. This was incredibly dangerous, even steel rangers took MASSIVE precautions to plundering stables, and hiring a bunch of naive stableponies was a horrible idea. Quickly, as he walked, he donned his red hood and cape, pinning his Lavander star badge onto the lapel.

Cross arrived with the others who were apparently settling around a camp, eager to go foalishly assault a stable for material wealth, how foalish...

"I see we have a little party here going, for the stable job?" Cross smiled as he silently looked at them and called each one of them various forms of stupids in his head, and one of them heavy. This was going to suck, there was no doubt about it.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 am

Nova heard the sound of hoofsteps approaching, but thought little of it as she continued to remain lost in her thoughts. However, she was immediately snapped from those thoughts when she was wrenched into a surprise hug, making her jump up slightly and open her eyes. However, once she heard the voice, a little part of her mind caused her to let out an involuntary meep.

"Oh... Heya Xeshir." Nova tried to smiles slightly, despite being parted from her thoughts. "It's... Nice to see you again?"

Nova let out a slight gulp as she was still in the hug, and all she could think of was what happened a while ago. Nova subtly shifted one of her packs away from the others as she tried, and failed, to not look completely flustered.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 am

Arc was leaning against a big boulder with his side, his eyes looking at something in the distance he wasn't even sure that was there. His thoughts made him look sour, and in a while, he thought if he packed anything with cinnamon for the trip. Then a striped hoof wrapped around him and pulled him into a hug, Arc letting out a startled squeak.

His eyes went wide when he saw the perpetrator of the surprise hug. His ears latched to his skull. "Xeshir!" he meeped out when he looked at the smile at the zebra's face. "Hell... hello..." came out as another meeping sound. "You're... not here for the job offer, are you?"

The memory of the cinnamon at that particular morning became suddenly very vivid, along with the rest of that night and day. He felt the taste of those cinnamon sprinkled apples on his tongue, along with pears, and a solid cube of ice in his stomach.

Last edited by Arc Weld on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 am

Galactic Dash landed a little ways away from the group before approaching. Currently he was clad in his dark grey-painted Combat Armor, and had 3 weapons with him. His all-around assault weapon, the Marksmare Carbine, his Crossbow and his .44 Magnum. Dash had decided to go along with this because he knew some of Stableton's better known and valued citizens were along on this quest and it made sense as a deputy to make sure they had enough firepower so would all come home. Making a few extra caps on the side didn't really hurt either.

As he arrived he nodded over to a few ponies and a zebra he knew, including Bakewell and Aquilinus. He saw a few ponies he knew a little bit, such as Nova Surge and... oh joy... Cross Roads. Dash adjusted the deputy badge on his armor, "Did everypony check their equipment? We might need it in case this turns out to be a trap."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Xeshir nodded at Nova's words. "It is nice to see you too!" It had been a while since the zebra had seen her two...Temporal lovers, so seeing them again made her quite cheerful. After a few second she broke the hug, but kept smiling as she saw how flustered Nova was. "So, what have you two been doing? I assume there were less drunken orgies?" She said with a giggle before nodding energetically at Arc's question. Godness, it was like she was on Mint-Als or something.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Scraps had been dinking around in some ruins, looking for a little bit of wiring, when an old radio across the room switched on and played some ad from some ponies that wanted help in raiding an empty stable. He wasn't gonna pay it much heed, at least until he heard what these ponies were offering. 5000 caps was a lot of money. He'd be making more then his savings in one job.

Forgetting about what he came for he headed back to Stableton and grabbed the rest of his gear, slipping on his armour and grabbing a couple of his weapons. Noticing that Bakey wasn't there, he left a little note saying where he went, he set it on the table, and trotted out the door.

Not several seconds after he closed the door, Mr. Snuffles ate the note.

Scraps was quite surprised at all the ponies that had showed up, some of whom he knew, and a couple that he really rather wouldn't work with, two in particular. Ignoring them, he figured he go find some that he did like.

Glancing around he noticed a purple little filly, who could only be one pony. Figuring that he should go say hi to Violet, he trotted over, and noticed that Bakey was here too. That was a surprise, abet a very very nice one.

"Hey Violet and Bakey!"
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

A particular brown earth pony buck wandered amidst the group that had amassed at this seemingly barren spot of wasteland. He had been wandering about scavving, and had come across the summons while cycling through his Pipbuck radio out of boredom. The promise of such a substantial amount of caps was alluring, and he didn't really have anything better to do for the rest of the week, so he had decided to turn up and see who else would show.

Instead of joining directly with the crowd however, he hung around a bit from them. This was due to both a general wariness of the situation, and the fact that he was nursing the end of a hangover from the previous night's heavy drinking. At present he pulled his flask from out of his coat and took a swig, swishing the mouthful of whiskey for a second before swallowing, and waiting for something interesting to happen. Who knows? Maybe for once he'd sell some of the spare crap he carried around all day.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

When had spectrum had heard the radio broadcast? why that was when she was playing with her and Flash's little frost pup , his tiny dagger like baby teeth was often the result of her scolding him when he brought it to pony flesh but when it came to her pipbuck well she really didn't care, she didn't mind for the object even if others had told her of it's importance she still saw no reason to use it. As such she often let the wolf pup leave tiny dents riddled on it. But for the day of the broadcast he seemed more content to paw at it as sue played with him and fate may have it his tiny paws had activated the radio function scaring the pup as it jumped to life with massive volume even if it was a mare's voice at the other end.

So after discussing it with Flash, at the prospect of a vault, despite the danger she still felt they had a better shot than just any old pony having been raised in a stable they at least new the 'inner working' of them even if each one was different than others, And while she didn't really need the caps it was a nice though to have some in case the little frost pup got more destructive as he grew older. She still felt that the pup was better off home than with them as such there was only planning for Flash and herself to be departing. Picking the quicker route to fly there than to walk on hooves. Though as they drew near it seemed that she only recognized few of whom was actually going to accompany them into the stable.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Lightning had heard the radio broadcast while he was sitting in his office at Stableton, taking a little break from patrols with his friend Dash. The pegasus was rather curious about this adventure but then again, the last time he was in a Stable, he was slowly acquiring radiation poisoning, nearly got killed by blood thirsty foals, watched his friends and family die, and nearly broke down...wait, no, he did break down in a pool of tears over the injured body of his own mother. Despite all that, after a discussion with Spectrum, the amount of caps was too much to simply let go.

So, after preparation, Lightning gathered his weapons, put on his combat armor, and put on his Sheriff badge. His sniper rifle, his sidearm, the .45 Auto pistol, his secondary weapon, the .45 Auto SMG, and last but not least, his shiny black broadsword. Taking a flight route, he took off into the air with Spectrum and used his Pipbuck to get to the location ASAP.

Upon arrival, Lightning saw a lot of familiar faces. So many of them that it made him feel good to know that he had a lot of allies for this mission. When they landed, Lightning smiled at the ponies and greeting them all one by one, "Hello, Deputy, Bakewell, Cross, Scrap, Rad, Lucky, Arc, Nova, and Violet." The blue stallion had to take in a breath after saying all of that. Yes, it was nice to have a lot of friends. But then, his eye caught the sight of Bonehead. That...was not good. His eyes narrowed instantly but he simply turned to his friends, "It's great to see you all here."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Rad shook his head to clear his vision, his wing was all cramped up from the pain earlier, and it hurt to move. He stood there for a moment, flexing the wing, apparently forgotten about the ponies in front of him for the moment, not like he had just asked them something or anything. When he was finally satisfied that his wing would move without hurting he folded it closed and looked around, it seemed a lot more ponies had turned up, and he knew so many of them!!

Rad was almost immediately over-excited, seeing so many of his friends in one place! Well, to him they were his friends, they may not have thought the same about him, but he didn't care as his sprang into life. "Wow look at this! it's like a party or somethin'!! Rad became like a whirling dervish of greetings, hugs and smiles as he started running, bouncing and diving around the growing group as he said hi to everyone he knew, and those he didn't. Literally everypony got a hello, those he knew were asked how they had been doing, or something along those lines, some got hugs, which were not only limited to his friends, and more often than not the little pegasus was gone before they got a chance to answer. Any that didn't know him were probably left rather confused as to just what happened.

By the end of it Rad felt like he was going pass out from exhaustion as he headed back toward the group that had organised the job, his wings loose at his sides, dragging on the ground slightly, apparently he was even to worn out to keep his wings folded as he looked up at his employers, panting heavily. "I... I'll just... Lie here for a moment... I'll be ok when the time comes for us to... To go in..." The pegasus then unceremoniously dropped to the floor in a head of pony and wings and rested while he waited to go in the vault.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am

Marcus smiled at hearing that the mare was going to the same place and nodded in agreement when she said that traveling in groups was safer.

"Yes, to partake in kusafiri (travel), moving with others is always safer. As for the stable, I too am curious to see what lies inside. The reward for its exploration is welcome as well."

He chuckled as he said that last bit, then turned his attention back to the town. "I wonder who else will decide to come."

That was when he remembered that he had forgotten an important part of meeting someone new. He turned his attention back to her, bowed and said, "Forgive me for not giving a proper greeting. I am Marcus, traveling alchemist, and I am honored to have met you."
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 am

Bone was content to stay back and watch as the other ponies, zebra, and filly gather. That is until the pegasus he fallowed here started shacking his talon violently before taking off to greet the next pony. "Well might as well go meet the underlings." he thought as he approached the group of ponies that had started to gather. He recognized two of them. "Hello night light." the griffin said as he looked down to violet with a smile. "And how have you been?"

Out of the corner of his eye bone noticed a familiar blue nuisance. "Howdy sheriff." He said addressing lightning. "Didn't know stableton law stretched out this far." He said with a sly smile. "Or are you here for pleasure as oppose to business?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

When the hold on him released, Arc jumped away from Xeshir and spun towards her. At the mention of drunken orgies, his body involuntarily cringed, every muscle in his face and neck contracting at the same time, while the memory forced a slight blush on his cheeks. Arc nervously chuckled. "Eheheh... no... no drunken orgies... or non drunken orgies, for the matter..."

As he stammered those words out, his head panned around, though still keeping Xeshir in the corner of his vision. Rad he already met, and it seemed Spectrum and Flash decided to show up as well. Then his heart sank, seeing Cross Roads, Bakewell and Scrap. Arc moved slightly to the side, hiding behind the boulder from them. Then he spotted the other zebra, and his heart not only sunk, but managed to get hit by a depth charge, start leaking water and then get eaten by some sea monster. Aquilinus. Arc nervously meeped and hid behind the boulder completely.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Nova blinked a few times before what Xeshir said had settled in. A small squeak could be heard escaping from her as she tried to make herself as invisible as possible. Nova shuffled around in her packs and pulled out a small piece of paper that should be very familiar to Xeshir. Nova stood back up, offered it to Xeshir, and shakily stated.

"I believe you forgot this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:56 am