Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+13
Scrap Parts
Galactic Dash
Cross Roads
Bakewell Tart
Violet Star
Xeshir
Nova Surge
Bone Head
Arc Weld
Aquilinus
Marcus
Rad Boom
Cuppa Beans
17 posters

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed) - Page 10 Empty Re: I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Post by Xeshir Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Xeshir trotted slowly into the room, her eyes stopping momentarily in the wallpaper that decorated the room. Happy ponies prancing around with white fluffy clouds above them, with pegasi playing on them as well...It reminded the zebra of something she would prefer to forget. Xeshir took a deep breath before starting to search around the room. Maybe there was a healing potion or something they could keep?

(Searching room, putting whatever medicine I find on a bed, then trying to identify them. Medicine 21.)
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed) - Page 10 Empty Re: I Can Have a Dark Side IC (Closed)

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:14 am

Spectrums mouth twisted in a crooked pout at Cyber Stars words, happy to have Dash volunteer to leave it's not like she had little trust for the ponies that hired the group, but Cyber Star seemed a little guarded, but not having a lick of understanding when it came to computers what she saw made no connection with what was going on. The entire situation was ebbing away at her as she tried her focus back on what Cyber Star was doing, that was, until Flash beckoned her, giving up for the time being she trotted over, the crocked frown replaced with a warm smile, only to hear the same question that she honestly had no answer for, a frown flickered along her face for a mere second before it was wiped away to be replaced by a monotonous glance, keeping her voice down as Flash being the only intended recipient " I don't really know, Cyber Star is copying a bunch of files from the terminal onto his pipbuck. " she gave him just the slightest of shrugs as that was all she really knew. Dash had no idea upon the subject that he let on, so maybe Flash had a better idea. She really didn't want to harbor ill thoughts upon them, but being back in a stable put her on edge.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 am