Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Athanix
Shutter
Lucky Draw
Sky
Starry Night
9 posters

Dealing with Slavers [CLOSED]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Dealing with Slavers [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty Re: Dealing with Slavers [CLOSED]

Post by Sky Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Sky still under the effects of under the poison being purged from her, thanks to the zebra potion and healing potions. But thanks to two very different types of healing materials in her system. she woke up faintly, but very weak. Seeing the sun in her eyes blinded her for a short while, which caused her to raise a hoof to cover her face. Til she heard somepony scream to wake everybody up, which wasn't pleasant for sky. It did wake her up though, now half awake and sitting up. she good a good look at everypony, counting how many they were.

4 ponies, a zebra, and a dragon. This was the same group she had seen back at stableton, trying to beat them to the town before them. Her attempt failed, but meeting these ponies was a life saver.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Starry looked down at the knife by her hooves, unfazed. "Wow, you really need to work on your aim, Unlucky! If I were a raider, you could have been seriously hurt!"

Starry trotted back to her sleeping spot, and, with levitation, fastened the firebomb belt around her waist, and her saddlebags over her back. "Come on everypony, we need to get an early start if we want to make it to New Appleoosa by nightfall!"
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Techno let out a big yawn and walked over to where he dropped his saddlebag before levitating it on. He turned to Starry. "Where are we, anyways? Is there a map in that bottomless saddlebag of yours?" he asked, taking out the contents of his own saddlebag and taking inventory.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Shutter's attention was VERY focused on the knife between him and Starry, his pupils little more then dots.
    He tried to say something, but all that really came out was a squeak...fortunatly, he didn't need to say anything to look at Starry with shock when she not only dismissed the knife, but said that Lucky needed to work on their aim.

Giving his head a quick shake, Shutter picked up the knife with his mouth and gave it a very light flick over to Lucky, just to return it.

"...To be honest? I'm a little thankful you have terrible aim right now..."

He mumbled, before walking back over to the camfire to double-check his saddlebags.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Starry was double-checking the contents of her saddlebags. She levitated out the can of 200 year old carrots. "Oops, I was so focused on falling asleep so I could avoid first shift of watch that I forgot to eat! That's okay, I'll eat on the way."

Starry put she can back in her saddlebag, and pulled out her glasses before clasping the saddlebags shut. "Okay! Who's ready to get underway?" she asked, turning back to face the group as she placed the glasses over her eyes.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Sky finally had some strength to get on her hoofs, she stumbled a bit but held her hoofs onto the ground. "yeah im ready, still a little queasy but good enough to walk." she stated out loud to starry.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Picking up the knife that landed before his feet, Lucky slid it back into his bag.

"Trust me, if I didn't have the shakes I wouldn't have missed."

He turned to Techno, and rubbed his bloodshot eyes.

"You SURE you don't have anything for withdrawal on you, Doc? I could definitely use it right about now..."

As he was talking he tied his bags back onto himself, and dug out one of the salted pieces of radscorpion meat. He bit into the half-dried flesh with gusto, trying to get the thought of booze out of his head.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm

"...Charming thought..."

Shutter mumbled towards Lucky, his tone now containing more then a bit of sarcasm as he searched through his bags, and double-checked his 9mm Pistol. He had rarely ever had to fire the weapon, but it never hurt to make sure it was still in good condition, especially with all the sand around...
    Satisfied that it still kinda looked like it was in fireable condition (Which to him, meant not looking TOO badly rusted and sand-covered...), he gave a nod towards Starry.

"Ready to go! Just give the word!"
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Techno nodded as he finished his item check. "Alright, I'm ready." he said, now walking over to Sky. He called back to Lucky "Sorry, but I didn't seem to get any alcohol last night. Can you live for another few hours until we get to New Appleoosa?" he said, followed by a 'hmph'. he turned to Sky. "And as for you, I don't want you to be walking without a spotter in your current state. I'll throw a levitation net over ya to keep you upright. Should keep you going and upright for a while." he said, giving his way of facilitating Sky's movement.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 am

"ok and thanks."feeling the levitation net over sky she felt, lighter. good enough to walk, and she gave to smile to techno. "before i forget, I am Sky. And what are your names?" Sky said to the entire group.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 am

Lucky spat a piece of gristle on the ground, and looked towards Techno with a death glare.

"Maybe, but we better hurry before I start seein' shit. When it gets to that point, you better tie me up and carry me into town."

He finished his meal and stood up, his ears layed flat and his sagging, red-rimmed eyes stared at the wounded pegasus.

"I'm Lucky Draw," he said to her, and to everyone else he said, "Now let's go, before I do something regrettable."
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

Athanix tried very hard to supress the urge to laugh through the entire ordeal. Not everyday you saw something as entertaining as this. He just smiled to himself as he adjusted his shades and double checked his bags. Seeing that all was fit he trotted up to the others with a light spring in his step.

"My name is Athanix my fine feathered equine. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance. Alright!, formalities aside, let's get going on to the adventure! This is one of the funner jobs I've worked, and I gotta tell you, I'm lovinng every minute of it!" Athanix said as he trotted past the ponies in the general direction of New Appleloosa. He then stopped turning around to face lucky.

"I think you should wait on that booze Lucky my boy. 'Cause the drinks I have ain't for drinking. Hay, they aren't even for rubbing on wounds! No, no, no it would be very bad for someone to get my mixes into their system." Athanix said as he stifled a laugh. That should at least keep him occupied for the next 30 seconds as he though of some other way to entertain himself on the trip. Albeit the trip was already entertaining as it was.

Last edited by Athanix on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You guys post fast.)
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

Techno gave a grin. "Name's Techno, but Starry calls me Doc. No problem with either."
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:27 am

The group sets off on the long hike toward New Appleoosa. Due to unfortunate circumstances, a member of the group is forced to rest for a while. Starry insists on scouting the road up ahead to look for shelter, if it becomes a necessity, so the group splits temporarily.

The group in the front happens upon a large hill with a shallow incline. The hill peaks about two hundred meters down the road, so it naturally dominates the landscape. Dotted around the road are large boulders sticking out of the ground, large enough for a group of ponies to hide behind comfortably. Each boulder is roughly thirty meters from any other.

As the group ascends the shallow hill, they spot a caravan at the top, and several silhouettes pacing about it. As the group gets closer, they manage to see more clearly what is going on up the hill.

There are three ponies visible to the group. One of them, a unicorn mare with a crazily-kept mane, is tossing crates from atop the wagon to a large, heavy-set unicorn stallion, with a thick set of facial hair and a scar over one eye, who has a massive club strapped across his back. The third pony, an earth pony stallion, has a shaved mane, and piercings all over his face. His hooves are covered with brass plates. If their apparel were not clue enough, the corpse of a caravaneer surrounded by a thick pool of blood is a dead giveaway that these ponies were raiders.

The mare atop the wagon caught a glimpse of the party, which was a far distance away. "Haha! Look at that! Some fresh fucking meat!" she looked overjoyed, as she levitated a 10mm pistol from it's holster. "Come on, boys! Let's waste these fillies!"

A fourth pony peeked around the farside of the caravan. He was an earth pony, wielding a double-barrel shotgun.

//The group is currently a far distance from the raiders. It will take at least two posts for a player to reach the caravan, or for a raider to reach the player's current position. It's also not too practical to fire a pistol at this range. Also, read the descriptors very carefully. Everything will play a role in this battle.

ALSO! Let me remind everypony, don't say that you "shoot a raider"(or any equivalent), say that you "shoot AT a raider". The game warden will roll the dice and see wether or not you hit, or wether or not a raider hits you. Also, while I'm not enforcing any strict turn-based order, try not to make too many actions ahead of anypony else.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 am

//So who's in the group up front?//
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 am

//Everypony who's participating, it's left deliberately vague so that anypony who's not at their computer has an excuse for why they didn't participate in the battle.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 am

//Actually, I might just retconn that part out of the description. It seems we have everypony here except for Sparkfire, so an explanation might not be necessary.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 am

//well, My char, in his condition, is in no fit place to go first. Someone else?//
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am

Starry takes the initiative, and rushes for cover behind one of the large boulders protruding from the earth. She levitates three of the firebombs out from her belt, holding them at the ready. She keeps an eye out from the corner of the boulder, watching the raiders closely.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:51 am

Sky follows close behind Starry, taking cover in the boulder. holding out her baton in her mouth, ready for the unexpected.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 am

Shutter would have been playing spotter for the group, as they scouted ahead, keeping low to the ground to avoid the attention of any radscorpions that may have been paying attention.
    "So, do we have any idea what this Appleloosa place is like?"
    He asked, before looking over the hill and seeing the three forms.
    "Hey! Ponies! Maybe they can give us directions?"
    He offered as the group approached...however, when it became clear that they were not friendly ponies, his attitude chaged heavily. That looked like a shotgun that they had, and a much better pistol then his own! Not to mention the fact that Shutter was not really a pony built for combat...

Quickly, he shook his head! He shouldn't be freaking out, the scavenger groups he'd been with had killed raiders before! ...Admittedly, he was usually told to just hide in the caravan and guard the loot while the bigger ponies did the work and took the raiders out...but he had seen them in action! Surely he could do something similar?

"Er...Keep them distracted! I'll try and sneak up behind?"

Shutter said, sounding unsure...but rather then wait for confirmation on his plan, Shutter quickly went to hide behind one of the boulders like Starry and Sky.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

Lucky noticed the yelling and the others moving, and ducked behind a rock. He drew his knife and bared his teeth, anger apparent on his pained face.

"It just had to be motherfuckin' raiders!" he growled to his companions.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 am

"This is not what I had in mind when I was talking about entertainment." Athanix said as he slid behind the blue unicorn. Slowly pulling out his bag of herbs that he usually kept for spiking drink, he undid the bag carefully allowing some of it to pour out into his hoof.

"I can't talk my way out of this one, but a hoof-full of this stuff will be able to speak for itself." Athanix said before forwning. "Gotta make it count though, barely enough for a single pony."
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 am

The mare atop the wagon fired a round carelessly in the group's direction. It ricocheted off a boulder on the other side of the road.

The large, club-weilding unicorn ran swiftly down the path, steering closely to several of the protruding rocks that dotted the hill.

The shotgun-weilding earth pony dashed out from behind the wagon. He was quite slender compared to his companions, and had a long, tattered mane. He dashed forward toward the nearest boulder.

The pony with the brass hooves, on the other hand, charged straight down the road, pulling well ahead of the other raiders.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 am

At the rock where he was hiding, across from the others, Lucky was mumbling to himself.

"Just wait... Gotta get closer... Gotta get just a little bit closer..."

He had taken a coat hanger from his bags and secured the knife to his hoof, giving him an easier way to stab the raiders than with his mouth. He was poised in a ready stance, his knife-hoof drawn back and ready to strike at the first thing that came near his cover.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:22 am