Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Techno placeholder
Happy Trails
Starry Night
World Warden
8 posters

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by Happy Trails Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Trails stood still and thought for a moment. Fly over would be the best tactical decision, give us the best view of the current situation. Wait no, fuck that. We can't think tactically right now. We don't have the ponies to back that train of thought up. I'm the only one who's armed in any sense of the word anyway.

"No, I'll walk up there alone. We don't want to give them any reason to think I'm anything but their best friend in trader form. Raiders or not if they start seeing more ponies, especially a pegasus, they'll start shooting. Or booming in their case."
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by World Warden Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Silver Hoof sighed and sat down and spoke, "Wait, take this." he rummaged through his satchel saddlebag and was muttering cause he couldn't find it. He flipped to the second part of the bag and let out a 'gotcha'. He pulled out a small case and set it on the ground. "This is something I kept from the stable. It holds up to 20 Stimpacks and some other drugs, be it Psycho, Jet or even Med-X. " Silver popped it open by touching the latches on the two sides. There were still two Stimpacks left and a shot of Med-X. There was also a mysterious bottle that was unlabled but had a rainbow colored liquid inside. "Its all I have, but if this situation may be as bad as i suspect, I think you're gonna need it Trails." Silver pushed the case away so Trails could grab what he wanted. The case itself was still his after all.

((OOC. This case existed in Fallout Tactics to remove the ability to stockpile infinite amounts of drugs and thought it would be cool to put it in here. You know to give the one fallout game that was most hated some love.))
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Trails picked up the case and stuffed it in his saddle bags. "Thanks, hope I wont need it."

Trails walked alone, save for his brahmin flanking him on either side, up to the bombed out remains of the factory. The majority of the building was exposes rebar and crumbling concrete. The sad state of it made Trails rethink his latest foray into real estate. He shook himself and continued down the crater-pocked path to what looked like the main entrance. This is a fucking bottleneck . Trails thought, looking nervously at the dozens of perfect sniping positions that surrounded him.

He took a drink from the canteen around his neck and undid half of the clasp around his knife. The sun was setting behind him as he lit his last cigarette. Trails ran his left forehoof through his main nervously. He looked up at the imposing corpse of a structure, cleared his throat and called out. "Anypony in there? I'm looking to trade. Figure you've got some nice stuff stashed away."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 am

A small cry came from the back of the building. there was three raiders crowded around a small dragon. All around those three severely injured and disfigured ponies,one of which was a unicorn was several dead and bloody ponies, all garbed in bones and random steel pipes, steel barbs and plates. The three ponies shackled the small dragon and continued poking its side to make it scream. Every time the dragon screamed there was a blue burst of fire that singed the dead ponies on the ground. There was a hello coming from the entrance of he building. The unicorn told his partners to stop. He trotted to the entrance and saw a brown caravaneer pony. The unicorn spoke in a rough voice as if he had been in a horrible accident before. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A lowly trader packmule huh? What, you selling? Nuka-Cola? Tiny toys? or maybe you life?" The unicorn laughed manically.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am

"Radigator." Trails answered curtly. Seeing the raider his blood went cold. This wasn't going to end well. He stretched his legs and got ready to dive for cover. One way or another he knew he was going to get bloody.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 am

The other two Raiders backed up when the leader was stabbed. The dragon sputtered out a bit of blood as he stood up. The dragons eyes widened as he saw the ponies behind Trails pull out a rocket launcher. The two were having a bit of trouble loading it. The little blue dragon summoned what strength he could and shouted, "Look Out. Rockets!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 am

Starry had been watching from a distance, hiding out of sight behind a huge boulder with the rest of her comrades. Through her spectacles she could see the entire scene clearly, up until Trails assaulted one of the raiders.
    "Trails is in trouble! We gotta get in there! Silver, you need to fly out there and help him out! I'll uh.... hell, I don't know, I'll think of something."
    Starry was trying to think fast of something she could do to help everypony get out unscathed. She was feeling immensely worried and stressed at the moment, but a small part of her couldn't help but chuckle at how right she had been about everything going to hell immediately. Right now, she hated that part of herself.
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 am

Techno sighed and levitated his pistol out of his saddlebags. "I was really hoping I wouldn't be needed... Starry, you any good with a pistol?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Silver flew High up and saw a way into the building from the top. He dropped in and saw that there was a clear drop onto two raiders. Their loading a rocket. That needs to stop. NOW! He had yelled now when he launched himself at the one on the left. He had no thought other than disabling the one Raider and was waiting for his companions to help. The raider under him struggled and he bashed his skull into his nuzzle. That was when he noticed the raider was already severely burned and injured. Like he had been in a hell of a fight already. I wonder just what happened here... The raider started to get up and Silver bit his neck till it bled. He wasn't proud of himself but he was trying to do something to help. Thats when he noticed there was something poking against his back.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Trails didn't even notice Silver in his tunnel vision. He jumped on the remaing raider and started stomping as hard as he could on the pony's skull. He heard their muffled screams as he stomped the life oit of them. He didn't even feel anything as he turned them into a red ppaste. This was necessary. This is the wasteland.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Starry's eyes gleamed brightly at the sight of the pistol. "Nope, but SATS is!" she lifted up her foreleg, and tilted her head towards her pipbuck.
    She took the pistol into a field of her own levitation magic, and dashed out along the narrow path to the factory. She kept a close eye on the raiders, especially the rocket, and ran as close as she could to each of the craters along the path, which she could use as cover if she came under fire, and where she could be sure there would be no hidden mines , since the explosions that made the craters would have detonated them.
    By the time she made it over to the battle, Silver and Trails seemed to have two raiders occupied. She turned her pistol on the third, the unicorn that Trails had leaped off of, and unloaded half the clip into his head. With the help of SATS, several of the shots actually made contact, plowing straight through the unicorn raider's skull and scrambling it's contents.
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

Techno kept close behind Starry as she made her way to the fight and blasted away at the raider's head, before keeping low and moving towards the injured Dragon, intent on keeping it from dying.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

Silver Hoof turned and was ready to fight again when he saw that it was trails that was poking him, well his saddlebag was anyways. He breathed out and said out loud, "Think we got em guys? Woah, whats the little blue guy doing over ther..." Silver had seen the dragon and started to comment on him when he saw that there was blood coming from him. He rushed over and shouted behind him. "Trails, I need that case now. We aren't dying but this little dude is."
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

Techno saw the battle was over and rushed to the dragon's side, levitating the first and last of his medical gauze from his saddlebags. "Silver, get me those meds!" he said, as he gently levitated the wounded dragon to allow for better application and started wrapping the wounded parts in gauze, stopping the bleeding to some extent.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

Trails was breathing heavily with a exertion and adrenal overload. Silver's voice came in like a low rumbling in his fog as the tunnel vison left him. Trails looked at his gore covered hooves and took a deap breath before turning to the pegasus. "What? Meds?" Trails rummaged in his bags and pulled out the case.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

Silver didnt care about the blood on his face or head. He was worried about the dragon that was injured. He rushed the case to Techno after snatching it away from Trails. Silver dropped it, popped it open, and pulled out the Med-X compartment to hand to techno.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

"Is the dragon gonna be okay?" Starry asked, though her attention was more focused on the missle launcher, which she had, through great effort, managed to levitate off the ground and pull to her side. It wasn't easy carrying the launcher, but as long as she wasn't too heavily burdened, she should be able to carry it without exhausting herself.
    "Be careful, there might be more in there," she warned the others, keeping her new launcher(with only a single missle) pointed towards the gate. It had just dawned on her to ask the dragon. "Dragon! Uh, do you mind if I call you dragon? Are there any more in there?"
    Starry recalled that these raiders were short of hearing, according to Silver, and while they might hear a rocket going off, the loudest noise during that battle came from her pistol, so if there were more, stealth would definately be an option.
    Starry felt her eyes being dragged to the corpse of the raider she killed. She had seen several corpses out in the wastes before, but this was the first one she had created. She felt a little uneasy looking at it, not because she had just killed somepony, but because she didn't really feel bad about it, not nearly as much as she expected she would.
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 am

Techno took the syringe and fitted it in under the dragon's scales. He administered the meds and finished wrapping the wounds with gauze. "Still not good..." he said, breaking out in sweat, pulling a stimpack out of the open case and giving the dragon a second shot of meds. "The pain should be tolerable, but he still needs a lot more medical attention. I suggest setting up camp inside one of these buildings for the night, and get to that factory tomorrow."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:20 am

Trails shook himself back to reality. Everypony was worried about the dragon, so was he to a certain extent. Mostly because it had saved his life. He looked at it and did his own grim assesment. He walked to the corpse of the unicorn and pulled his knofe out of its shoulder.

"Are you going to survive the night or do you want me to do the decent thing now?" He asked out of the corner of his mouth. Looking at the dragon's hollow eyes. The eyes of somone who had been through hell and back.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 am

"Whoa! Hold on a minute! did we forget about the medical supplies that might be in the factory here? I mean, there's no guarentee that they've got what we need, but we don't have to wait until morning to go looking for them. If he's not gonna live through the night, we could just sneak our way in there, grab what we need, and have our doctor here spend the night fixing this guy up."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 am

"I know what we've got at our disposal. And I thank you for saving my life." Trails said, turning to the dragon. "I want to do right by you. If I can save you I will, but if this is just us dragging the whole thing out."
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

Techno gave the group a sigh. "Hey, if you think you can find some medical supplies in that factory, go right ahead. I need to stay here and keep this guy from slipping. If you can find some, perfect. If not... Well... Let's just hope there are."
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

The Dragon coughed and tried to speak once the battle was over but the pain was too much. Once the stimpacks were in he was feeling better. At least he wasn't dying now. "Calm down ponies. *cough* I'm much better now, thank you, still if you find another stimpack, its what I need. Food too if you have it. I haven't eaten in days. Water would be too much of a request too huh?" The blue dragon asked. He was a moderate size, a little bigger and lankier than a baby dragon, but still small and young by cave dragon standards.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

"Starry, you and Silver go find meds." Trails barked, snapping to action. "I'll go grab him some food and water from the kitchen and wastes. Tech, you know what you're doing. If you need any healing powder or tourniquets just ask me."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

"No need to worry about that trip to the kitchen, Trails, I have just the thing!" Starry grinned widely, pulling the radigator meat out of her saddlebag with her magic, and giving it to the dragon, "and here, take the water from my canteen. Even if we don't find any water here, I can go a day without a drink. You need it more."

Starry floated out her canteen, uncorking it and taking a sniff before passing it over to the dragon, just to make sure that it was still water, and not lighter fluid. "It's a little irradiated, but then, everything in the wastelands is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:35 am