Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Techno placeholder
Happy Trails
Starry Night
World Warden
8 posters

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

Silver started off and then realized something. He turned around and respond to trails, "There was only one room I knew to be locked and thats where I think the PipBucks were though. Maybe the meds are in there?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 am

"Logic would dictate." replied Trails, tenderly walking to join Silver. "Something tells me there's enough powder round here to handle any lock. Doc you safe here alone or should one of us stay?"
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 am

"I should be fine alone. If anything unfriendly comes in, I'll shoot 'em with my anesthetic spell and leave 'em for when you guys come back. Enjoy your escapades." Techno said with a grin, before turning back to the dragon.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 am

"Alrighty then! Let's get this show on the road! Silver, lead me to something that explodes, and we'll have that door open in no time! I'll follow behind you, all quiet-like."
    Starry floated the pistol out in front of her. She had slung the missle launcher across her back. She had tied it up between the straps of her saddlebag, but still needed to keep it in place with a hoof to prevent it from sliding over and pulling her to the floor, so she was effectively walking with three hooves.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

"Here let me help you with that." grunted Trails, pulling a rope out of his saddle bags and throwing it over Starry. "Y'know I carry this to hogtie prey or the occasional callmare who's into that sorta thing." he said while tightening it around her mid-drift and tying the knot. "Don't worry, I wont get any ideas. Just be sure to rest plenty with that thing. I'm betting it weighs more than you."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

Starry laughed. She appreciated the help. She watch as he expertly tied the knot, and thought to herself, 'Wow, that was a funny joke, but he clearly knows what he's doing. I've never seen a knot like that be- oh, he wasn't joking.'

Starry and raised an eyebrow at Trails. "You do wash that rope, right?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

"The rain does for me." He answered with a smirk. "Don't worry I haven't used it for either in...well at least a few weeks. It doesn't look like it has any blood on it at least." Trails turned around quickly to hide his silent laughter.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 am

"Eew," Starry wriggled uncomfortably against the rope, "It's not the blood that I was concerned about..." Starry was at least glad that the stable uniform kept the rope from touching her skin.

"I'm gonna have to burn these clothes."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 am

"You don't let rope get wet with anything."chuckled Trails. "Rain, blood, other things. It ruins it. That was made a few nights ago by me outta some sinew. If you have to burn your clothes it'll be from the raider stench, not me,"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 am

"Well that's funny. I always wash my rope after using it, and it never gets ruined." Starry's face immediately turned the most brilliant shade of pink.
    "Er, what I mean to say is... uh... you know, I bet it's because stable rope is made out of different material! Heh..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 am

Trails stopped in front of the large metal double doors. The sign above read armory, and when he check it was indeed locked. His mind went wild with imaginings of all the things that could be inside. He just prayed one of them was standard small arms. But he let his excitement over that wait for a little while longer.

"Starry, are you coming on to me?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am

Silver Hoof nudged Starry and said with a jolt, "Lets go, we have places to be!" He trotted along happily, after all he memorized the route over the past two days. "And we turn here.... And then we open this door....and then we...." Silver finished his sentence with a loud shriek. there was an old stable pony nailed to the wall and looked quite fresh. "Thats... new." There was a note on the spread out corpse that stated KEEP OUT! VIOLENT PONY!
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 am

Starry looked over at Silver Hoof, and took that as an opportunity to escape. "Gottagobye!" She rushed off, following behind him.

"What's with the scream?" Starry inquired, not noticing the impaled pony, "It's just a --" Starry began to shriek as well when she spotted the poor deceased pony, but managed to stifle it by shoving her hoof in her mouth. She gazed at the pony for a moment.

"Oh! Check it's pipbuck! Is it working?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am

Silver carefully walked over and tapped on the PipBuck, the light worked but it looked like the screen didn't show the graphics anymore. "Nope, but the light still works." Still it was of great need, as the light in his stopped a months back. He tapped the underside of it and made it fall off. He picked it up with his teeth, and put it in his bag. "Now lets get that door open. Do you got a long pin? Cause this door is solid as hell." He banged his hoof against it to hear the metal ring.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 am

The grimy white stallion who's coat had been stained a light tan from the dust of the wastes leaned against a wall on top of a pile of rubble beside the door. His gnarled green mane and his tattered old rattan cowboy hat hanging before his closed, blue eyes. Across the room from him were two bodies. An orange pony with brown hair wearing a trader cap and goggles. Blood pooled around his head and matted on top of it. A bullet had entered through the top of his cranium and exited through the bottom of his jaw.

Rodeo had been sitting still, halfway dozing and halfway listening for anypony to approach the door. Should it open again, Rodeo would be getting free. Suddenly, he did hear noise outside. He lifted his head slowly, then tilted his hat back up in place with a hoof. He heard voices, and shrieks. Shrieks? And then a pound on the door. Regardless of their shrieks and pounds, Rodeo assumed they may be obstacles. He would be getting free, no matter who he had to trample. He stood, and positioned himself to leap from his rubble pile; then waited.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 am

Trails listened to the screams down the hall and jerked upright. When he saw what the cause was he shook his head and went back to his task. Stable ponies, never seen a raider's handy-work. Trails stared at the armory door for a moment trying to decide how to take it down.

He slid the tip of his knife into the lock and set his forehooves on the handle. Trails took a second to collect his thoughts, as if this needed any thought. He let out a sigh and put all of his weight behind the knife. He let out a whoop as the lock went click, although not smoothly. Trails was fairly certain the knife had broken in the process but the door swung open with a little extra persuasion.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 am

Silver looked around and saw that Trails was at a different door and decided that the techno was still with the dragon. "So how do you suppose were gonna open this door then Starry?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

"I've got an idea!" Starry declared, loudly. "Step away from the door, please!" Starry backed up slowly towards the end of the hallway, and with her levitation magic pointed the missle launcher towards the door. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" she screamed, loud enough for the entire factory to hear, and, checking to make sure that Silver was out of the way, fired the missle launcher, blowing the door wide off it's hinges, in a blast that also took a significant portion of the ceiling and floor with it.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Silver covered his ears with his hooves and backed away when Starry screamed. Once the door went flying he stood up and went towards the door. He poked his head inside and reeked of rotting corpses and feces. He took another step forward, and spoke out loud, "Hello? Is anyone else left in here? We aren't here to harm you." Silver coughed from the dust, and covered his mouth with his Stable vest.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Rodeo was a might shocked and surprised when the door suddenly exploded off hits hinges. He was out of the way enough, up against the wall and wasn't quite effected by the blast, or the falling debris. However, as the smoke cleared, and a pony entered, Rodeo once-more prepped to launch, and dove through the air at the pony who had just entered. His goal was simple; escape. But first, he had to find his stuff. All Rodeo had intended to do was knock the pony down so he could get away, which is what he tried to do. When he felt his large body land on the ground, he looked around quickly, and spotted two other ponies. One near-by with a rocket launcher, and another further down the hall.

They didn't look like raiders, but he wasn't going to stand around and wait to see if they were friendly. He shuffled his hooves and stood, quickly finding traction and darting off down a different hallway, leaving a cloud of dust where the struggle had been.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 am

Silver felt a heavy force knock him down and saw a flash of green go out the door. It happened so fast he didnt really have time to think. "Hey Starry, what just ran out of here?" as soon as he finished those words the room became clearer and he saw that there was two other ponies in that room and they both had PipBucks.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 am

"I'm pretty sure that was a pony. He looked afraid, I wonder what got him so scared?" Starry shrugged. "but did you see that blast though? That was AWESOME! Oh, and I recommend we get what we came for and get out of here, because if there are any raiders still alive in this place, then they're all gonna be galloping down here to see what the commotion was."

Starry pulled out her pistol, and hopped over the hole she had created in the floor over into the other room. "So I'm guessing this is the armory? Could you help me look for some explosives? Like dynamite, or grenades, or a missle even. I just fired off my only one."
    Techno placeholder
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Techno placeholder Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am

Techno decided the dragon was in fair enough health to be left for a while, and went to go join up with the rest of the group. As he was walking, he heard an explosion, so he quickened his pace to find the others, presumably at the Armory.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am

Silver shook his head and cleared the rest of the dust out of his eyes. He heard starry call this the armory but he knew that wasn't right. There was a medical bed and several broken auto-docs around. "No starry, I think this was the infirmary, really a cruel joke honestly, torturing ponies, possibly others in what is generally used to heal them," Silver said flatly. The shock of it was that he was pummeled by a pony that was still in here. What had he done to live? Silver shook his head again, this time to get the horrific thoughts out. "Come on Starry, check the orange ponies PipBuck, and see if its still working, Ill check the green one over here. And see if his leathers will fit you, I'm tired of this Stable outfit not protecting me for jack, I'm sure after what happened you can understand."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 am

Rodeo wandered down a hall and looked about cautiousley; searching for any sign of danger, and giving his usual death glare to anything he looked at. He had three things on his mind: find a weapon, kiill raiders, get Dorothy back. Simple enough- but still so hard for somepony with no armor or weapons going against raiders. But then as luck would have it, he spotted a nice, lead pipe on the ground, and a raider pony wandering down the hall just a way.

Rodeo crouched down, and started to sneak toward him. Heart pounding, he kept his eye on the prize; a .9 mm handgun fit into a holster on his side. A few clumsy noises here and there, but sneaking up on the psychoed up chem head raider wasn't hard to begin with. Once Rodeo was close enough, he lunged, and brought the pipe down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:54 am