Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 pm

"One moment! You get...." Starry's face dived straight into a box, before pulling out...

Two folded cardboard boxes. She unfolded them with her magic, and there was quite clearly something drawn on each box. "You get a steel ranger costume!!!" Starry announced. Now, this one goes on here, and this one goes right on top of your head! Boom! You're a steel ranger! Oh, but don't wear that armor into combat, it's not actually steel. It's cardboard!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Cross Roads Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

This was horrible!!!!

Everypony else was going to be jelly of his new Steel Ranger Armor, Cross started to trot around in circles.

"Bam Bam Bam!! I'm a steel ranger!" He walked over to the desert table and had a very dangerous idea.

*Swoosh* A series of cupcakes flew off the table and pelted Lightning Flash

"I got you, you're dead now!!"

*Swoosh* Cross lifted another cupcake and sent it flying towards Kes....and he couldn't stop laughing

"All your friendship belongs to me"
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Techno walked over to Starry. "I see you put quite the effort into these costumes. Or that one, at least." he said, complimenting Starry's work on the costume, at least sarcastically. "Anything in there that would suit me?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm

"Thanks!" Starry said, gratefully accepting Techno's compliment, "And you bet! I got this awesome looking crazy doctor costume for you! See? It has the creepy goggles, and a bunch of saws and blades around the utility belt, and it even has a whole bunch of fake blood splattered on it!"

Starry handed Techno the costume, and then put a hoof to her chin, pondering the stains. "Actually, they might be real blood splatters, you never know... Anyway, enjoy!"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm

The massive amount of sugar that Scrap had consumed had finally started to kick in. When he noticed that Starry was handing out costumes his sugar fueled brain threw together enough competence to tell his body to head over to Starry and see if he could get a costume. He quickly headed over to Starry all other thoughts aside the costume driven out of his mind.

"Hi again Starry, I couldn't help but notice that you were giving out costumes, and I was wondering if I could possibly have one?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:47 pm

"Why, of course you can get a costume! Let me see what I have in here, hmm..." Starry began digging through the box for a suitable costume.

"Aha! Here we are! A nice cape, and some fangs," Starry levitated the cape over Scrap's back, and clasped it shut around his neck for him. "Now you look like a vampire! But wait... something is missing. Hmm..."

Starry rummaged through the box some more, until she found a can of glitter. "Aha!" she pulled out the can, and, using her magic, doused Scrap with the entire contents of the can.

"There you go! Glitter! Because we all know that real vampires sparkle!"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

In another display of surprising agility Kes arched his head to the side and snapped up the pastry that had been thrown at him, and it was swallowed as quickly as possible. That done the Bird began to rise from his seat and make his way towards the group around Blue's, aka Starry's, position.

So far this evening had been filled with broken small talk, pastries, party grenades, and unsafe levels of sugar. For the sake of his own safety the gryphon had decided to just give in and go along with whatever the crazy mare hostess had planed.

Besides, if he did not get up and get a costume he had a feeling that Blue would come over and force one onto him. No need to put off the inevitable...
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 pm

"Ooo! Hiya Griff! Did you come for your costume? I know your name is Kes, by I honestly don't know how to make a nickname shorter than that, so Griff it is! Unless you like Mr. K more? That sounds like a breakfast cereal! Do you like breakfast, Mr. K? You don't need to answer that, let's find you a costume!"

Starry dug her head inside the box once again, and pulled out a mariachi outfit! "Here ya go, Griff! The colors look nice on you! Oh! And look at these... MARACAS! You're gonna be the spotlight of the whole party with these babies!" Starry handed Kes the outfit, and the maracas.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Had he been more of an extrovert Kes may have just sighed, he however was not, and thus offered only a grunt to Blue. The bird took his costume and put it on without much difficulty. It felt out of place, wrong even, over his armor. Kes did not like bright colors, nor was he the biggest fan of being the center of attention. The hat was rather interesting though...

But he was just to detached to care. He would wear the costume, he would hate every second of it, and should Cross Roads say anything he would cuff him in the 'maracas' with his newly acquired maracas.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Violet watched as Scrap got his costume, a grin on her face as sparkles and glitter were poured onto him.

“Wow, you look really silly Scrap!”

She giggled a bit, before trotting over to Starry, silver eyes glowing a bit as she glanced over the collected boxes as she passed. She seemed to giggle a bit as she looked at a few of them.

“So, Starry, what costume do I get? The ghoul? The witchdoctor? The robot? Oooh! Maybe that clown with the purple suit?” she asked. “Also, good idea giving that griffin the mariachi costume! He just looks so silly sitting their with that serious look on his face and that big hat!” she said with a laugh.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Nodding, Lightning would say, "Yeah...if only it never existed." He laughed a bit as Zestari mentioned the food and the punch. "I don't know. I would have said the punch as I already tried it myself but seeing that Starry has her head in it...maybe not."

When Starry soon announced it was time to get costumes, Lightning felt a feeling of dread fall over him. "Oh...Looks like we need...costumes now." He looked at all the other party guests getting some of the strangest attire he had ever seen. "Well, looks like we better go get our costumes."

Lightning was about to start walking over when suddenly cupcakes began flying through the air and nailed him. One hitting him in the face. He blinked for a second in surprise and disbelief as he looked toward the "steel ranger" who was laughing over by the table. For a second, Lightning looked angry but then he just cracked a smile and said, "Ha, ha, very funny." Looking back at the zebra he was talking to, he added, "See? Got to watch my tail."

He walked over to Starry, still covered in cupcakes, and said, "So I hear you have costumes. What can you get for me?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh! Hello there!" Starry said to Violet, "I didn't see you come in! Hold on filly, I've got you an awesome, age-appropriate costume in here somewhere! Far more modest than the costumes I've picked out for the rest of the mares."

Starry searched through her first box, but couldn't find anything. She looked around in a second box, and pulled out a costume. "Here you go! A pretty blue dress and a red string wig! You look just like a doll! Uh, don't mind the blood on the apron, I couldn't manage to wash that out."

Starry put her hoof to her chin again. "Hmm... a little doll like you needs something to protect herself with, it's a dangerous wasteland out there, after all. Here! Take this meat cleaver, now those mean raiders and slavers will think twice before messing with you! But still, don't leave town. It's dangerous out there."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"Oh! Hi there! I know the perfect costume for you!" Starry told Lightning, as she delved her head into the second crate and pulled out a very flashy costume.

"Dun-duh-dah-dun! It's Captain Equestria! He was my favorite superhero back in the stable, I read all his comics. What I wouldn't have given to tussle with Captain Equestria!" Starry passed the flashy costume over to Lightning.

"You know, I'm sure the mares at this party will be crawling all over you with this costume! If you can't seem to get the mares, just speak to me again, and I'll see to it personally that you get laid tonight." Starry had not intended for that final remark to sound so suggestive, but, of course, she didn't realize how suggestive she had made it sound.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 pm

“Ooooooh!”

Violet was in the dress in a flash, quickly getting into costume and grabbing the cleaver with her magic. The combination of grin, blood-stained dress, and cleaver was a tad...bit unsettling.

“This’ll be fun! Thanks!” she said, before beginning to walk away. She stopped, however, and turned back to Starry, grin still on her face. “Oh, and I know that!” she said in reference to her last comment, “I'm from out there!" And with that, she merrily skipped away, eyes glancing over at the unicorn in the Steel Ranger costume assaulting everyone with cupcakes as a plan formed in her mind. The grin on her face only grew wider.

She stopped at the snack table, taking a cupcake before glancing around for an...accomplice. She settled for the newly costumed ‘Captain Equestria’, grinning as she quietly sneaked over to the pegasus.

She first took a bit of frosting from the cupcake, and quickly slathered some of it on the ‘Captain’s’ hoof. Before he had a chance to properly react, she quickly hurled the cupcake telekinetically over at the Steel Ranger, aiming for his helmet. Before the cupcake even hit the Ranger, she was already gone, leaving Captain Equestria there with incriminating frosting.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Sky silently in a corner watched the action unfold from her, she took a sip from her whiskey. She saw starry head off to a room and come back with box, and it was full of costumes. She was handing them out to everypony, So Sky thought why not.

"hey starry, what do i get?"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

"Oh! Hey Sky! I'm glad you showed up, I made you a very special costume myself! I know you like Sword Mares and all, and I did sorta take the Sword Mares magazine without asking you, so I thought I'd make it up to you with.... this!" Starry reached her head into the second crate, and pulled out a set of bikini chainmail, with a scabbard attached to the side of the hip, with a sheathed sword. There were also some elaborate metal boots for her hooves, and a tiara thingy. It was a perfect replica of a set from the Sword Mares magazine.

"Oh, and check this out!" Starry took off her glasses, let her mane fall down from under her bonnet, which she had apparently finally tamed, and threw off her pink dress. She was wearing a matching set of the Sword Mares armor. "A matching set! Now we can both be sword mares! Aren't you excited? I'm excited!!"

Last edited by Starry Night on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

As Lightning got his costume, he had to admit, it was rather...creative of the pony. He never read any of the Captain Equestria comics but apparently, he was quite a character. "Well...thank you, Starry. I'm sure it'll be fun to be him."

On Starry's last comment, Lightning wasn't sure if he was suppose to feel honored or incredibly awkward. "....Ummm....thanks. I'll keep that in mind..." Backing away from Starry, he threw on his costume quickly, scanning the room once more and snickering when he saw the "steel ranger" get nailed with a cupcake. Lightning just wasn't aware that he was holding incriminating evidence that would cause him to think that HE was the culprit.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Sky's jaw dropped, at the site of the costume. "Starry, this is sooo awesome. And the magazine, this pays back for it, ten fold." Sky grabbed the costume, but in doing so. Starry revealed hers also, she also wore one too. "Starry, you look.... awesome." Sky said, as she tried to get her swords mare armor on.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Kes slightly quirked a brow at the antics of both Starry, and the violet mare. One having seemingly set up a pony to get attacked by Cross, the other showing off a rather strange taste in clothing. Seriously...that was not even armor. Still, Kes was not one to judge.

To each their own... he thought, glancing the two over then quietly making his way towards a nearby table and taking a seat. If Starry wanted to dress that way, and have Sky join her, so be it. The gryphon did not see the appeal in such an outfit, then again this was Kestrel; nothing ever seemed to faze him.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Scrap was still standing around in his sparkling vampire costume as Starry continued to hand out the rest of the costumes.

"Aww..how come I didn't get to be Captain Equestria...oh well, still was nice of Starry to provide costumes, and seeing Kes in a sombrero is hilarious!" He thought with a small snicker at Kes. "I guess I'll go talk to somepony" Scrap thought before trotting towards the pony dressed as Captain Equestria, just in time to see Violet frame him with a cupcake. "Looks like somethings about to go down..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Trails let out a sigh of boredom and rubbed the back of his neck. Now that he was living in the old bomb factory he had made a habit out of stopping in stableton before he went home. Normally the tavern was a nice enough place to make him forget how the walls were pressing in on him and the abscence of the sky, but tonight it was dead. Trails lit a smoke and sauntered out, looking over the town for something to do.

He saw lights on in the normally silent community center. Trails shrugged and started on his way there. He could hear laughs and music leaking from the cracked open door. He pushed it all the way open and felt his jaw drop, swearing internally as he saw his smoke bounce off the ground. The community center was filled with costumed ponies all laughing and mingling. One hell of a party.

"Holy."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Starry bounced up toward Happy Trails. Her hair was straightened, unlike the usual mess it was, and she had removed her glasses. She was also wearing a set of bikini chainmail, with elegant iron plated hooves. There was a sword sheathed in a scabbard hanging at her hip. "Hiya Trails! I'm glad you could make it to my birthday party!"

Last edited by Starry Night on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Trails was almost to busy choking on his tongue to speak. Thankfully he regained his composure in time to avoid looking like an idiot. But damn Starry was..holy shit. No way that was the same pony he'd helped back at the factory.

"Happy birthday Starry. Wouldn't miss it for the world,nice costume."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

"Oh, it's not a costume," Starry lied, "This is what I wear for my night job." She gave him a smile and a wink.

"Come and help yourself to some cookies and punch! I hope you don't mind, but I actually had to submerge my face in that punch after an unfortunate run-in with a spicy cupcake."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

The introduction of a new pony proved to be enough to get Kes to react, though all he did was look up and attempt to recognize said newcomer. He looked familiar, ah yes Trails wasn't it?

The stoic gryphon had met the earth pony once before; along the outskirts of some of war-ravaged ruins somewhere near Fillydelphia if memory served. Kes hadn't expected to see him again, if at all after they had gone their separate ways.

Hmm, guess the Wastes had a different plan then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:35 pm