Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete]

sonic_sceptere
    sonic_sceptere
    Level 1
    Level 1

Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete] Empty Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete]

Post by sonic_sceptere Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

==Basic Information==
    Name:Sonic Sceptere
    Race:Pegasus
    Occupation Before War:Military EMT
    Occupation Now:Mercenary

==Physical Description==

Coat Colour:Tanish-Yellow
    Mane Colour:Light Brown(w)Red Highlights
    Tail Colour:Light Brown(w)Red Highlights
    Eye Colour:Hazel
    Cutie Mark:EMT Symbol(Blue Star(w)Medical Cross)

==Personality==

Traits:Outgoing,Smart,Humerous,Strategical,Active,
    Helpful,& Generous.
    Voice:Medium Piched & City Accent
    Favorites:
    Music:Pop,R&B,Rap,& On Occasions Country
    Food:Italian & Polish
    Vehicles:Subaru,Honda,Chevrolet,& Yahmaha
    Places to Set Up Camp:Urban Rooftops
    Weapons:
    Pistol:FN Five/Seven
    Sniper:F57P
    Rifle:IU-D96

==History==

"My history begins in a suburb of a city that was literally disintegrated durning the war. Coltcago was the city. It was located North of the Everfree Forest and was the main target of their biggest WMD. But this was later on, I was born and raised in the suburb of Hoffmare Estates, just east if O'Mare Airport. I attended school with a fillie I travel with today, but I'll get into that later. I spent my first few teen years in advanced placement practicing the medical field. A heartwarming part of my teen years is when I adopted a three legged cat named shorty. At first he was scared to death of me then we became the best of pals, he also travels with me now. Now comes the part were I tell you about the mare I met in Elementary school, she's a Pegasus named Night Blossom. We were best friends up until High School because at 15 I invited her to Homecoming (she said yes), but little did we know the war was secretly raging in the central equestrian area. A week before homecoming the Coltcago guard started rounding up colts from 13 and up to fight in the war. My Dad and I were given our positions and sent to the battle field, I earned my cutie mark for healing injured soldiers under enemy fire. Two months passed and I awoke to find myself in the ruins of our base camp. I stumbled around looking for my dad but he was gone. I commondeered myself a working jeep and headed back home,(sigh) but home was gone I looked around my Neighborhood and all I found was Night Blossom and Shorty Dazed and running towards me so happy to see me. Soon after I Found my mom and Blossom found her mom. We went to the Everfree forest to bury them. Soon we found ourselves in Manehattan. We settled there but still travel for work, sometimes close by and sometime on the other end of Equestria. Two years later i'm a known assassin in the southern wasteland and I'm looking to make a name for myself and one day find my father, if he's still alive.

==S.P.E.C.I.A.L.==
    Strength - 4
    Perception - 4
    Endurance - 6
    Charisma - 5
    Intelligence - 9
    Agility - 8
    Luck - 4

==Skills==

Barter--- 12

Energy Weapons--- 11

Explosives--- 11

Flight--- 15

Guns--- 15

Lockpick--- 11

Medicine--- 16

Melee--- 11

Repair--- 16

Science--- 16

Sneak--- 15

Speech--- 12

Survival--- 13

Unarmed--- 13

==Pegasus Perks==

Speedy Healing--- Due to your Pegasus body, your health regenerates 25% faster.

Max agility of 12 penalty of strength to a maximum of 7

==Tagged Skills==

Trigger Discipline- All guns are 20% more accurate while all Guns you fire are 20% slower

Four Eyes- When wearing glasses your perception has a bonus of 2 added to it (to a maximum of 10), when not wearing glasses 1 perception is subtracted.

Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete] HiResPony
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete] Empty Re: Sonic Sceptere[PEGASUS][Complete]

Post by Happy Trails Wed May 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Please tag three skills, with that I'll roll your skills for you.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:48 pm