Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Arc Weld
Sky
Galactic Dash
Dawn Blaze
Sharpaw
9 posters

Excessive Force Authorized

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Excessive Force Authorized - Page 5 Empty Re: Excessive Force Authorized

Post by Sky Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Sky just stared at Spark eat a raider, she didn't flinch or belch her insides out. But she stood there just to him eat the raider corpse, he was a dragon. He probably ate raiders whenever he could, after he killed them. "no its ok, you are a dragon needs to eat." Sky said to the dragon.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Dash hadn't looked over as Sparkfire had said that, so he chuckled a bit and shook his head, thinking the dragon had to relieve himself or something. He took the opportunity to look over his equipment, but he stopped and his eyes widened as he heard the sounds... Oh goddesses, the sounds. The sound of tearing flesh, snapping bones and chewing. Dash's ears flopped to the sides, he had only one guess for what was going on, and he was absolutely certain he was right. He shivered, the concept of simply eating meat was repulsive to him, but eating a pony... Dash closed his eyes and tried to ignore it and tell himself about how those ponies had been Raiders and had tried to kill him as well as everyone else in the team. He at last found peace in it as the dragon finished. He finally turned about to the newly created scene of carnage, "Serves 'em right..." Dash said, "Pun oh so intended."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Sawdust was not such a pony. She turned her head when Sparkfire approached and was midway through greeting him, "Did you want one of the... gu...n..s..." In a sharp moment her mane stood on end, throwing off her hat as she recoiled in abject terror and disgust. She skittered away, her tail getting caught under her and causing her to suddenly flip onto her back. There she lay for a moment, stunned by the suddenness of the movement.

The sound of Sparkfire just continuing to munch away at the corpse soon tipped her over again; as she had to get hooves under her so as to not become a vomit fountain. She brought up and out her meager breakfast. On the plus side the act of losing her meal did wonders for making her stop paying attention to the dragon behind her.

Finally, after only a relativly short time, Sparks finished his snacking. The yellow mare was not quite steady on her hooves when he finished, when she stole a look. She saw the raider, chunks of the unlucky pony torn off, blood soaking the area around her half assembled piles of loot. Then her eyes did something she would instantly regret all the while her doll screamed silent protest.

Her eyes pulled into pin pricks and her jaw locked in place slightly open. Here was a truly terrifying sight: A dragon, freshly done with a meal, blood still warm on his cheeks, mouth and tongue still wet with vital fluids. All sympathy for the Dragon's supposed plight drained away as the raider began to be digested by the dragon in the group. Others might not see it the way she did, but Sparks just went from 'Sad and lonely looking' to 'That Mother Bucking, Pony Eating DRAGON'.

It was only a fair sight of luck and control that the ground was not wet with another fluid as Sawdust began to regain her sense, picking up her hat, gathering the remaining guns and consolidating their ammo. In doing so she avoided touching the partially devoured corpse, cursed as it must be to pass on its fate to her.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:01 am

Arc was nearly done finishing inventoring his new collection of submachineguns when he heard the dull, snapping sounds of torn flesh. He looked up from his loot and seen the snacking dragon in its full, visceral glory.

"Well... they won't need those bodies now, will they? And dragons obviosly have nutritional needs, no? Oh shit, this is fucking not happening..."

In the end, Arc's disgust was not coming from the fact that the dragon was eating ponies. Dragons ate meat, that was simply a fact, and ponies... well, apparently, he found them a tasty meat. Arc was disgusted by the look of guts and fresh blood, reminding him of his own mortality, and apparent tastiness.

Arc chuckled at Dashe's rebuttal, and to show himself that he was not scared either, he added,"Would you be so kind next time and warn us, so we can step a bit more to the side?". Yeah, that showed him that Arc was not afraid. Absolutely not afraid. Friggin' dragons.

"Goddessesdamit, let's get out of here.", Arc thought, as he waved to the Jack that he was ready to take off and leave this...place.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Breeze covered her eyes nervously. "That's... ohhh," she whined. When it was over, she stole a glance at the dragon and made a nervous squeaking noise.

She regained her posture after a little time, and cleared her throat. She trusted Sparkfire plenty; enough that she knew he'd never eat any of them. What she was worried about is how he'd managed to show ponies he trusted that he ate ponies. That, and how would they feed him when there were no already dead ponies around?
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 am

Sparfire chuckled at Dash's remark, appreciating the joke. "serves 'em right, that was rich! "

He looked to his companions, obviously disturbed at his feasting of the raider carrion. He felt a little embarased, and blushed. No one had taught him about eating ponies, it came natural to a predator, unfortunately the fact that ponies were disturbed by Eating one of their kind, even if it was a raider... Didn't.

"Right, the job... I guess somepony needs to ride on my back..." he said, realizing that left sawdust or gentlebreeze without a ride.    
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Dash drew in a deep breath and exhaled as he seemed to lighten the mood around with some of the others. Even SparkFire seemed to appreciate his pun. He looked over at Sawdust and saw the horror on her face however, "Eh? Too soon for you?" he said. His actions weren't signs that he was perfectly content with what had just transpired himself, but he had agreed to help. Getting doubt over something like this was perhaps understandable from a morale standpoint, but from being a pony willing to help out strangers in the wasteland, it wasn't all that kosher, "Right. I'm not terribly strong, but I could maybe carry somepony." Dash offered.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Sawdust's head swiveled toward Glacticdash. Her eyes narrowed at him as the terror subsided enough for her to articulate her disgust, "No! It was disgusting! Vile, gross! How could you joke about a reminder of his predatory nature?! He might Eat one of us if we die nearby, that's assuming he's not considering how you or I would taste on a spit right now!" She spoke with urgency backed by a terrible fear that she was right. That the Dragon that was ostensibly helping them was now and had always been sizing them up for consumption.

Quite suddenly she pointed at Dash, "Eat him first he probably tastes like radishes!" She then pointed to herself, "I'm all tough and stringy, no good for eating!"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Breeze frowned, and put a hoof around Sawdust's shoulder. "Calm down," she told Sawdust. "He's not going to eat us. We're helping him. Trust me, I know this dragon fairly well now."

Gentle Breeze sighed. "I think it's best if Sawdust goes with you, Dash. I'll go with SparkFire."
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Sparkfire winced at each point made by Sawdust, feeling the force of each word like a dragon hunters hammer. "is that what she thought, that I was just waiting for my friends to die so I can turn them into a snack, like some heartless monster? How many others have had those thoughts? Silver?Starry? All of Stableton?" he thought to himself. 

The his flattened ears perked, he heard gentle breeze begin to defend him, and remind him that he was not a monster. He was grateful for ponies like that.

Not being able to think of anything that would soothe the ponies fear, he stayed silent, bowed low to the ground and helped Gentle Breeze on his back. "Thank you, once more Gentle Breeze, you have saved my life and kept the group together. I am lucky to have you here. "     
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Breeze laughed. "It's nothing, really. I can imagine why others would be frightened of you, but I know you've a kind heart. I owe you a lot. Really, I do," she told him, smiling. "I don't think I saved your life, though."

She got on his back with some effort. "Ready to fly," she announced.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 am

"Radishes!?" Dash exclaimed, his mind picking out the ridiculous assumption, out of the blatant scapegoat attempt from Sawdust, for some reason. Dash nodded to Gentle Breeze however, when she seemed to set the record straight and said that it would be best if he carried Sawdust, "It's on somepony else's head if she freak-clings to me and gets us both killed though..." Dash said under his breath. Dash went over to Sawdust, "So I guess you're flying with me then." Dash said, "Unless you doubt my obviously radish-flavored wings."
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 am

Sawdust didn't feel bad perse, after all she believed what she said. As far as she could tell Sparkfire was just waiting to eat them the moment they died. It's what she expected. What made Sense. Nothing else made Sense. ... OK, that made sense too, but ... "Look here!" She said suddenly, staring at the doll in her pocket.

... "That's not fair! He's," ... "But you're the one that sug," ... "Fine!" She was shouting now, "Just fine!" She stood there and gave some sharp looks at anypony who decided that her outburst was interesting enough to watch. After a few moments of not being watched she slowly, edged closer to Sparkfire and mummbled out, "sorry i said you were gonna eat" ... "Fine! Sorry!" With that she quickly stomped off over to Dash which had apparently been decided as her ride. Which was just fine! No reason to be angry or resentful. And yet more than a little she felt both.

Nevermind, he gave her some reason! "Freak-clings?! What do you mean by that?!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am

Sky just looked at Sawdust go off as she lashed out on everypony, she was defiantly a weird pony by the looks of it. She didn't like her saying spark was a pony eater the first chance they got, even if he did eat a raider. Sky saw the dragon flatten his ears, he was an honest dragon by the looks of it. She knew he would never eat us ponies, even if we did die. This day is just got weird, since they were traveling with a dragon.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 am

"Hey, Hey, let's just calm down now, no need to fight each other when we're on the same team" Dawn said, getting in between the two of them, "atleast just let this go until the mission is over, we don't want this compromising us and giving us even more problems...... Or casualties than we can handle." Dawn looked over at the corpses, or atleast what remained of them. "I'm also getting the feeling that our target might have been expecting us." He lifted a brow in thought before turning to Sawdust, "if this is goimg to cause any further issues then I suggest you find a different partner, I will offer you a ride if you are to take such a precaution." Steping back he looked between the two, "it's your choice."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:22 am

Dash shook his head when Sawdust yelled at him about his cling comment, "Its when you cling to me whilst freaking out, causing flight to become impossible for me, and we both crash to out deaths. But it can all be avoided by-... Yeah like like he said, calming down" Dash looked to Dawn and shook his head once again, "No offense, buck, but I think it'd be a lot safer if I carry her." he said, taking note of his small frame.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 am

Dawn shrugged, "none taken," he replied, "I'm willing to risk my neck as long as the job gets done and it gets done right.I was only offering my help." He paused, " now that that's settled, I do believe were ready to start flying again." Dawn streched his wings before facing the dragon, "I'll be ready at your command." Dawn took out his pistol and began to examine it for damages, he could't repire it but it distracted him for the remainder of the time he had to wait This is going to be a long day.......... A long day indeed.

Last edited by Dawn Blaze on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 am

Sawdust did not have a ready made retort for the whole 'Calm down, you're spazing out.' thing. That was probably a result of not having a whole lot of friends, or any really. However with all the ponies trying to defuse the situation the mare was getting a bit worked up. This pony was saying that, that one was telling everypony to calm down, that other one was something, buck them all!

Without warning she walked up to Dash and made to climb up onto his back, no 'Do you mind?' or anything just all hooves on Galactic Dash. Her doll made silent protest to her, which she refused to acknowledge, instead she stated plainly and somewhat angrily, "I don't 'freak out' about flying." It was sorta the truth, not that Sawdust had spent all that much time in the air, but still, she knew how to roll with a fall. She had to, how else was she going to escape assassin ponies and slavers if they had the safe way down from a building blocked? Windows, obviously.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 am

Dash had been expecting to carry Sawdust in his hooves so needless to say, he was surprised when the yellow Earth Pony scrabled up onto his back. It wasn't his preferred set up, but he didn't really feel like starting another argument. He tested out his wings once again to make sure they weren't obstructed at all, "'Glad to know you've done this sort of thing before." Dash said, "Alright, I think we're ready too."
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Sparkfire nodded at Dash's confirmation, and blasted the ground with his wings. It was not as graceful as the pegasi, but the dragon brute forced himself into the air.

"Alright next stop is the raiders nest, last I heard it was in an old adminstration building, excpect a lot of room to room combat. This time we got lucky, we were ambushed a no pony got hurt. Fly fast, fly quiet, whisper if you have to talk and let's hope that Cross's info is on the money. We will be landing on the roof of the building and fighting our way down. The goal is to flush them out of the nest and have them flee the building. Then they will be easy targets. "
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Sky followed the dragon into the air, enough time wasted with the entire group doing nothing but talk. In the air with the dragon, she heard him speak of the plan. And she nothing against it, it was a good plan the way she heard it from him. She only nodded to the dragon, this will be a mission that they all might get through without a hitch.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Arc waved for Jack to land, then he looked at the mess Spark left behind. For a while though about what Dash, Sawdust and other said about the... act, but before he got some final answer on this, Jack stood on Arc side, ready to leave. There was no point in waiting, they had still a mission to complete. In a few moments, Jack, with Arc on his back, joined the formation around Sparkfire.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Sawdust adjusted her 'seat' to give Glacticdash as much room as he needed and doing so was rather easy for the slim mare. Then came the admission, "Once." She stared into Dash's Mane and grit her teeth, Don't be angry. Don't be angry. Don't be angry.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 am

Dash rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I'm just glad that I'm not the very first one ever to carry you... Oh well." He gave his wings a few heavy flaps and ascended. Dash looked to the others as he gained altitude, making sure he wouldn't make some sort of foalish mistake in judging where they were going, because he didn't know.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Breeze did her best not to look down. She found that she was somewhat afraid of heights, to her surprise. She gripped Spark's scales tightly; she didn't want to hurt him, though.

"If I'm hurting you at all," Breeze told the dragon shakily. "Please tell me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 am