Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Arc Weld
Sky
Galactic Dash
Dawn Blaze
Sharpaw
9 posters

Excessive Force Authorized

Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Excessive Force Authorized - Page 2 Empty Re: Excessive Force Authorized

Post by Sharpaw Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Sparks looked at the tall, thin unicorn and remembered that night on guard duty. How she knew what areas to scratch, which areas to press. He hated himself for it but he was yearning for another encounter with her eversince they parted. Something stirred within him, but he tried to ignore it. He only sighed at her joke and tried his best to hide the fact that perhaps he would like that too. 

"I guess your right, unless a strong griffon comes by, you'll be on my back, just mind your hooves and we won't have a problem. " he continued slightly amused.  
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Twisted just blinked at the pegasus a couple times, the look on her face stating her disbelief "I can explain how that biologically wouldn't work without sever eye sight but let us move on" She said quickly turning her look into a smile and turning to Arc "I do not believe we have met my friend, I am Twisted Vision, the local Followers Priestess. I specialize is Illusion based magics and Negotiation, with experience in tactical situations. These skill are why I was asked to help out" She said looking around at Sparks and nodding her confirmation. "I assume you are here for magical assistance as well? May I ask what that is about? I already assumed the Pegasi are here so we can get there quickly and get a nice little drop on our opponents when we get out there" She said looking at all the pegasi "And the dragon should be an obvious sign of what he is for" She said giggling slightly.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

"A mare who isn't afraid to speak softly, yet doesn't forgets how to use the big stick? Well, a pleasure to meet you. My name is Arc Weld, and yes, i am here to help with my magic, but magic of a different kind kind, i'm afraid. My task is to provide technical support for the op. Might i ask you who are these "Followers" you mentioned?"

"Illusion magic and a priestess of some godesses forsaken cult. Should have seen that coming for miles.", Arc thought.

Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Twisted smiled "I am Priestess of the Followers of Discord, and before you jump to any wild conclusions please realize Discord the Spirit of Chaos, and Chaos is not an evil force despite the name that has been given by people who do not understand it." She said giving him a smile.

"The Followers believe that Chaos is the true neutral force and the Prime Constant in the world, and that without it there would be no movement, no change, and no life. We believe that if you treat Discord, the Spirit of Chaos badly, expect him to treat you the same. However he cannot make something bad happen to you he can influence the wake that we all travel on to cause something bad to happen to you. There is no control, only adaption and maneuvering. So before you jump to conclusions about my means think that through" She said smiling.

"However I am glad to see that we have someone here in case there is something that needs to be broken in a way that's not destructive! I look forward to working with you!" She said happily

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Jack listened to the twos conversation, and shook his head when Twisted finished with the cult thing. He really did not want to listen to religious preachings, so while the time passed, he fiddled with things in his saddlebag, taking out small pieces of scrap and a single book that he always read. He brought this with him from the hotel he lived in two years ago, and its been kept in tip-top condition from then. Jack sat down, and opened the book, reading it.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

"Interesting."
    "Sounds like philosophical interpretation of Neighton's third law and turned into religious principle."
    "You sound like merry bunch, Twisted Vision, but spending your life almost alone under ground, with only machines as company, makes you...", Arc looked to the side on the wast plains of wasted potential around them, looking for a proper word,"...reserved to a concept of actual deity, but please do not take that as an insult."

"In any case, i'm sure that we will have no problems cooperating."

Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Twisted smiled in agreement "I cannot say I fully understand Stable life, but I can understand it enough to realize that. You were born in an area filled with technology, run by a single pony and that's it. I am in no way trying to convert you for if you wished to follow it will happen of its own accord" She said giving him a pleasant smile "I think that this mission should go smoothly though, as long as I get a general layout of the raider camp and where there are any guards. I can formulate a plan that can reduce casualty chance by a significant number if everything goes as it should, but we should never expect that" She said winking at him.

She then noticed the red pegasus reading a book "May I ask what book that is? It does seem interesting if it is captivating you so well" She said smiling

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Jack looked up, seeing the incredibly tall unicorn. "Yeah, sure. The books name is Hoof Life, it tells of a earth pony that had to go through incredibly hazardous situations in order to escape a facility that was being invaded by aliens and he was being constantly hunted by agents that wanted the facility scrubbed." The book was incredibly heavy to lug around, but it was a good read. "When the guy esc- No, no. Spoilers." He said, and lifted up the book. "Its really good, but i probably wont loan this to you. This is from the place i grew up in. I can try to find one for you on the road, but..."
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Twisted thought about the description and her eyes lit up "Ah yes! I know that book! It's Hoof-Life correct? I must say that was quiet the interesting read and I would reccomend it to others but it was a little to Sci-Fi for my tastes" She said shrugging. The smile never seemed to leave her face.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Sky heard the name of the book, she never was into reading but the book did seem interesting. She would have to borrow or find a copy of the book later, but now she waits for raid to come at hand.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

"I hate to disappoint you too Jack, but Stable 113's library had every book of the trilogy. I agree with you, it's quite epic piece of literature, well worth the invested time."

Arc was starting to feel suspicious of the neverending smile on Twisted's face, and neither he did not noticed the wink she gave him. What was her game here?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 pm

"Excuse me, but a trilogy? A trilogy? I didn't know that! Is there any possible chance its around now since the incident?" Jack said, smiling. He had never known that a trilogy was out there. He only had this book, and the other Hoof Lifes were probably as awesome as this book.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Twisted thought for a moment "Well our library also had the books but they were in rough conditions. We got them from old abandoned stables in other parts of Equestria. I had never actually gone on one of these expeditions as I was but a scribe at the time but they are very good books." She beamed "If I ever get a chance I may request the copies for you however there would be sever punishment for stealing, losing or damaging them perposfully" She said her face going serious for a moment before she grinned "But I am not worried about you." She said happily
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:50 pm

"Nothing more brutal than librarian witnessing a destruction of a book. In any case, the third book was a rare print, first copies were delivered a week before the end. I suppose it should still be in Stable 113, but that idea is for another time, we have a mission now."

Arc contemplated Twisted's offer on books.
    "I might take your word on that offer Twisted, if i'll manage to get some free time. Do you have any books with history of your group? Religion has always fascinated me, never could fully understand it."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm

A trilogy? Wow, even more impressive is the third book was a rare print, might be worth some serious caps. Sky will remember this, if she ever went back to her stable.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Jack regretted the gossip on Twisted immediately. If she could request books of that nature from her religious followers, then there may be hope for respect. He loved the Hoof Life series, and he would enjoy it even more if he had more books of Gorden Freepony's adventures. The two seemed to be getting along just fine.

Hopefully
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Sparks growl'd impatiently... "I think if we are talking about books, I think its best we go... The amount we have should be fine, if we need more help, I am sure one of you ponies have a way to call for back up..."

He turned to Twisted Vision, kneeling and offering his back to her "Well? Hop on, isn't this what you wanted?"
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Twisted smiled "Of course we do! Of course those are all hand written because Discord was not looked highly upon due to him being locked in a stone prison for a thousand years and going a little~ crazy" She said with a giggle "But he is better now and back in his rightful position in our life" She said with a smile. "Anyway, Spark wants to get going now so we should go!" She said.

She quickly ran over to Spark and climbed on his back. "Lets go Sparks! And don't worry I won't distract you too much" She said giggling slightly.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well, a dragon is certainly mount fit for a priestess of a mad god..."

"Anyhow, so let's go... Jack, how do you want to do this?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Jack had never done this before, had another pony ride on his back, but he did quite good on the dry runs. He didn't know if he should just grab Arc's armor (vest?) and start trying to fly, but that would risk the guy. He looked at his back, and grimaced. "I guess....you'll ride on my back?" He said, knowing that it might be a little bad on his back, but if Arc held on, he would be fine.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"I'm ready to go, just say the word and we are off." Sky said to the group, ready to take off. This will be fast and easy, since spark is with us.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:37 am

Sparks focused on the talking, and shifting weight on his back. He tried not to let his mind wander...

"Aright, Follow me!" He roared as he blasted the ground with his wings and began to lift off.

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

Sky did the same and flew off to the right after Spark, ready to go and kill some raiders. She was here for a job, the collar on Sparks neck was evidence enough of it.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

Dawn was about to set off, but his eyes fell on the newely arrived white mare, "hey I think it's kinda late to be asking but mind if i give you a ride? Seeing that we do need to hurry up and move." Dawn asked politely a warm smile on his face "and the names Dawn Blaze by the way."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Jack waited for Arc to climb on, and tested his wings for a moment. His back was doing pretty good. He flew up, waiting for the dragon, then followed the dragon, Sparkfire, all the way. His thoughts shifted from one thing to another, and the fact that his wings felt great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm